Minimum Wage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At 11:00 I got a 15 minute break on account if it being a half day. I was relieved and unrelieved to be alone in the break room. Being alone meant entertaining my thoughts. My solace was knowing my shift was coming to a close.

Only it wasn't. An hour before I was scheduled to be released I learned that a bag boy had called in sick, extending my sentence to 3:00. It was a real disappointment because I'd planned to go home and escape.

The registers beeped and the crowds murmured. I wandered through the added hours with fatigue blanketing my mind.

At 2:00 I noticed that Melanie was leaving. She threw her purse over her shoulder and walked out. Something—a voice, an inclination, or a hunch—told me this wasn't the last of Melanie I'd see today. I tried to put the thought out of mind.

If you peek into that back room again, I will murder the fuck out of you, I warned myself.

3:00 arrived. I waited until the next bagger replaced me. Then I wiped away sweat and clocked out.

Halfway to the exit, I changed direction. I cut through the candy aisle on tired feet, wandering toward the break room as if in a helpless trance. I cursed myself the whole way.

I stood just inside the double doors. Across the huge gray storeroom was the entrance I'd found yesterday. What was I doing? Why was I doing it? Had I developed a taste for voyeurism?

The one assuring answer was that I just wanted to be sure that I'd imagined it all. Another conflicting thought warned me that if I peeked into the room and found it empty, it would prove nothing. With that in mind, would it be better if Melanie wasn't in there or more comforting if she was?

I gulped a lungful of air and proceeded.

The palette was still pushed against the door. I sneaked past the restroom and break room, certain I was being caught on camera.

A door behind me swung open, putting me on full alert. I hid behind a palette and watched an aproned black man walk past. He was headed in the direction I'd intended.

I waited until he'd gone through the door before slowly continuing. My heart pounded; sweat ran everywhere; my hand trembled when I reached out for the handle. I cracked the door less than an inch...

...and saw Melanie's little tits jiggle as they sprang free of a bra she tossed aside. Five men were in the room, three black, two white. They were all from the meat department.

Melanie unsnapped her jeans and worked them down. "Okay, rule for today up front: nobody gets the P."

There were protests of "what!?" and "come on!"

"Nope, all I want's a bellyful," Melanie insisted. There was a tuft of curly brown hair above her slit.

"Then why'd you strip all the way down?" a man asked.

"Are you gonna argue with me or cooperate!?" Melanie snapped. Gentler, she said to him, "pull it out. I wanna see if what they say's a myth."

"A myth?" the black man exclaimed. He reached in his khakis and pulled out a swelling dark cock half as long as my wrist. "Baby, this isn't a myth."

Melanie sank to her knees. Within seconds five cocks surrounded her. She carefully sucked and lathered the man she'd challenged, working all sides of the swollen monster before taking him in. It was too big for her to fit it all, but she evoked pleasured grunts and groans from him.

She stroked two cocks, one for each soft hand. The remaining men rubbed themselves against her face. She soon switched to another dick, this one with less girth. As the men watched in vocally expressed astonishment, Melanie twisted on the shaft until she was deepthroating the entire goddamned thing. She stayed locked in place; her watering eyes squeezed shut.

A chant "go, go, go!" started as Melanie kept down the cock. The lucky man contorted his face into an expression almost matching hers. Eventually she was forced to stop and gasp for air. A thread of saliva chained her mouth to the prick.

Melanie resumed the blowbang, dividing equal time between the five cocks, switching between them at steady intervals. Meanwhile, she worked herself into an increasingly heated frenzy. I sensed a change blanketing her, driving her into ecstasy.

Melanie squeezed the cocks so tightly they were blue. She was making a sloppy mess with a prick when its owner groaned, "I'm about to cum. Where, where do you want it?"

"In my mouth," Melanie said hastily.

"Oh, God. Yes. Yes!"

Melanie licked, kissed and stroked the prick.

"Oh, oh shit."

His shaft sank into her throat. His moans and cries increased until he let out a choked, guttural yell. I almost stumbled over at what I saw next: as the man erupted, Melanie licked his balls. The man whimpered and rasped. When he slid from Melanie's mouth, she had him so spent that he staggered backwards and collapsed into a sitting position.

Awestruck by Melanie's performance, the others froze in place. She scanned them all.

"That was good," she said, "but I want more."

Her words broke the spell on them. Soon she was back to work, making out with, stroking, or otherwise inhaling cocks. Another man shuddered and deposited a load in her mouth. This time she held the cum on her tongue a while, showing it to him before gracefully swallowing it.

Two men were down. Three were left. Melanie spit in her hands and jerked two cocks while sucking the third, who happened to be the man she'd started with. Her eyes peered up at him with an expression of devilish hunger.

"This is all that's left?" she remarked. "Goddamn, I'm starving over here!"

She ran her tongue up the black hog's underside.

"You really do have a big dick," Melanie moaned.

She tilted the shaft and suckled his head.

"I bet you have a big load for me, too."

Melanie wormed his prick into her mouth.

"I'll bet it's burning up in your balls, just aching to feed me."

"You're nasty, girl," the man uttered with pleasure.

With no forewarning whatsoever, Melanie took the man's length into her mouth...and then she stared at me.

Her lustful eyes locked onto mine. With the way she maneuvered her jaw muscles while holding in the beast, there could be no mistake: she was putting on a show for me. She broke eye contact long enough to demand that the huffing and groaning man "give it to me, every, fucking, drop."

The man roared an almost inhuman, animal sound. She looked at me again; her eyes expanded to wide saucers as she swallowed a surprising payload.

"Mmmm," she moaned, gulping his milk. I counted three swallows. When she released him he was softening but girthy enough that he might as well have been hard.

"I think I'm half-full now," Melanie said, still watching me. "Hey, are you gonna just si—"

The second man she'd finished rushed back and forced in his recovered cock.

"Hey, hey!" she yelled, pulling away. "How about you wait your fucking turn!?"

"You," she addressed me. "Like I was saying before I was so rudely fucking interrupted, are you just gonna sit over there and peek 'till you get caught, or are you gonna join us?"

All the men expressed surprised and confusion. "Huh?" "What?" "Who the..." "The fuck?"

Melanie pointed at the man who'd crossed her. "As for you, sit your ass down. If you try that shit again I'm gonna bite it off, do you understand me!?"

She made a curling gesture at me with her finger. "Come on. Come here."

I had no choice. My mind had departed my body. Even if I'd wanted to, my brain could not compute the notion of saying 'no' to her. I walked into the room in an enchanted, zombie-like state.

"That's right," she encouraged.

My head spun when I looked at the young office operator, on her knees, naked and beautiful. Her form rose and fell with keyed-up respiration.

"Why don't you put your party clothes on?" she suggested.

I was too awe-struck to comprehend her words.

"Strip, sweetie," she clarified in a frustrated tone.

"W-what do you, w-want me to—"

"—watch. But clothes go first."

I nervously surveyed the scene. I'd never stripped in front of other males before. Little here eased my tension. The two men who were still unspent were solid hard, their dicks angled toward the ceiling. The ones Melanie had already sucked off were in the corner, including the man she'd rejected.

I took a deep breath and starting removing my shirt, tie first.

"Pants first," Melanie instructed. She was stroking the dicks at a slow pace.

I fumbled with my belt.

"Hurry up," she insisted. "These boys will have to call a doctor if you take too long."

Her joke inspired laughter from everyone, with the exception of the scowling reject.

Something about her gaze and assertiveness was inspiring. Suddenly I know longer cared about being naked; I removed my pants and boxers with the understanding that I was doing it for Melanie.

I was already hard. My size was nothing in comparison to most of the other dicks, but I felt a sense of reassurance by the way Melanie studied me. Her eyes traveled up and down the new sight before her; I detected a spike in her lust.

"Just watch," Melanie said.

She tugged on the cocks, a gesture for the men to close in. Her pace was brisker. She'd give a dick three quick sucks before blowing the next. Then she jerked off both of them before repeating the process. At random intervals she'd take in a cock, but for the most part she didn't waver from the pattern. Instinct drifted my hand toward my own member.

"Hrmmm," Melanie said with a mouthful "No touching over there."

Pre-cum leaked from my tip. I remembered her "no pussy" rule; despite my desire for her driving me nuts, I'd seen the consequences of crossing lines with her. There were six of us and one of her, yet this cocksucking, cum guzzling nymph controlled the entire room. It was amazing.

The men groaned. After running through the cycle twice more, Melanie smiled a wicked smirk unbecoming of someone so innocent looking.

"Gettin' close," one man uttered.

"Me too," said the other.

Melanie stuck out her tongue and wanked the cocks over it. Jets of white sprang from two sources. Most landed on her tongue but a few went wayward, splashing her cheeks, one spurt landing above her right eye. Melanie sucked the rest from one dick and then the other.

When the men were done they stepped back. Melanie licked the sides of her mouth and collected the remaining cum with her fingers. She made a display of cleaning her digits.

"Alright boys, that was lunch," she said. "Thanks for helping feed a poor girl and have a nice day."

The five reassembled their clothes. Melanie mouthed "not you," to me, not that I'd be able to leave anyway. The men filed out of the room. I heard the rejected man grumble "fucking bitch." Melanie shot him the bird.

"How about make sure that door stays closed!" she called after the group.

She and I were the only two remaining. Melanie curled her finger again.

"Should I take off the rest?" I asked, trembling.

Melanie shushed me. She beckoned me closer until my trickling member was inches from her face.

"Spying on me," she said. "Honestly. Does that get you off?"

"N-no, I just..."

My words departed when Melanie clamped around my shaft and bobbed. My manhood had never been anywhere except my pants or my own hand. This was an entirely new experience. Her mouth was warm, soft, and well lubricated with saliva. It was a journey as gentle as it was maddeningly pleasurable.

"You a virgin?" Melanie asked.

The blowjob felt so good that I couldn't answer.

"Hmm?"

"Yes," I uttered.

"Well shit," she lamented as she stroked me. "My tummy's already pretty full and you're already so worked up. You wouldn't last long enough. Too bad."

"Wait, what do you...?"

Once again, my speech was muted. Melanie serviced me with her mouth and tongue, kneading my balls in her palm. She never used teeth and she knew what rhythm I liked. This was a pro.

Having never been blown by anyone, experienced or otherwise, it wasn't long before I came. Seconds before that final plunge over the edge, she deepthroated me. Her esophagus was a tight, wet cushion. My face tightened. My balls contracted. I exploded. My yell devolved into chokes and low moans. My cock twitched as it spurted. Melanie imprisoned my shaft until my climax subsided.

She withdrew and smiled. "Too much protein. I think I need a nap!"

She stood, throwing me another shock with a look at her naked form at a better distance. As if nothing had happened but a skinny dip, she collected her clothes.

"Alright then. Time to go home," she said.

I had many questions. In-between us dressing and leaving the room, she answered nothing.

****

Melanie was off Monday. By now I'd hypothesized that a lot of people, if not everyone at the Feed, knew of her after-work activities. The managers did; the meat department did; McKelvey did.

My curiosity had me rattling off dozens of questions that fateful, life-changing Sunday afternoon: "How long has this been going on?" "Who knows?" "How often do you do this?" "What did you mean when you said you won't last long?'" and "'too bad?'" But Melanie had switched personalities, going from the assertive sex kitten to the cold and quiet Melanie. There was something about the way Melanie carried these sides of herself that was in many ways even stranger than watching her suck and fuck whole groups.

Though I hated slogging through the grind, today I was in a much better mood, far greater than I'd ever been. Yesterday I'd seen someone I knew bare-assed naked before I spilled a hot load into her stomach. My first-ever blowjob put a lightness to my step and a song to my spirit. Nothing could faze me, not even Benny's usual assholishness.

At one point Mister McKelvey observed me and said "you're in a good mood today, Higgins! What's got you so happy?"

"Just having a good day sir," I answered.

He grinned. An element of that smile made me wonder if he knew the real reason.

"Keep it up," he encouraged me. "It's good for our customers."

It was dark when my shift was over. I whistled on the way to my car.

"Hey."

I halted. Melanie was propped against her Eclipse, arms folded, hair down. A t-shirt and short shorts hugged her

"Hey," I managed.

"Got any plans?"

"Plans? I, er, um, no. Just, just going home."

Melanie tilted her head in her car's direction. "Wanna go for a ride?"

"Yes."

There was no hesitation on my part. Suddenly I was in the passenger seat and the car was moving. Melanie drove above the speed limit.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"My apartment."

"Oh."

"I thought you wanted to talk."

"Yeah. Yes, I, I do."

"I'll explain it all when we get there."

Melanie fell silent. I took it as a cue to shut up. She answered only when she wanted. Like the group sex, it was all on her terms.

She parked in front of a brick two story structure with an outside stairwell connecting the ground floor to the above landing. There were rows of doors, each with a small light above them. I followed Melanie up the stairs and awkwardly stood behind her while she unlocked her door. She ushered me inside. The layout reminded me of a motel room rather than a living space. The front door opened into a kitchen area that led to a carpeted den.

I didn't know where we were going or what the plan was, so I followed Melanie's lead. She kicked off her shoes, banishing them to a corner. I trailed behind, hands in pockets.

"You were probably surprised when you found me," Melanie said. "Figured you would though, sooner or later. That's usually how people find out."

She stopped in front of a closed door and turned to me. "Take your shirt off."

I unbuttoned my shirt. Melanie opened the door and flipped a lamp on, revealing a bedroom the size of a college dorm. A queen-sized bed positioned along the back wall took up most of the space. The dim lighting gave the room an overall ambiance.

"I do it that way because it feels good, but also to challenge myself." Melanie continued. "Take your pants off."

I discarded my khakis and boxers. "Challenge yourself?"

Melanie stretched out on the bed. "Yeah. I've always been obsessed with finding out my limits and then beating them. I was that way with everything. Come over here. Lie beside me. I was that way with everything: school, softball, scavenger hunts, video games, SATs, entrance exams. When I started having sex it was the same thing. I wanted to be the best."

We lay sideways on her bed, facing each other. She kissed me, ending her lecture. Our kissing heated up as our lips and tongues entangled. Melanie whipped her top off, revealing her almost flat chest. She sat up on both knees and waddled closer, silently commanding me to remove her shorts. I slid her bottoms down smooth, flawlessly shaved legs. She kicked them onto the floor.

She threw her arms around my neck, pulling me on top of her. I kissed my way past her neck and shoulder, stopping briefly at her tan line to suck each of her rose colored nipples. The trail continued down her stomach and thigh. I paused to examine the light strip she kept above her pussy, and then circled her cunt with light pecks.

"What are you doing?" she moaned.

"Returning the favor from yesterday."

"Aren't you sweet."

Her breathing increased as I continued covering the outer perimeter of her pussy. "Wow. Wow, you're, you're really good at that. I, I thought you said, said you were a virgin."

"I am," I said between kisses and sucks. "This is far as I got."

"She didn't even suck you off?"

"Nope. Said she thought it'd be gross."

"What a bitch."

"Who are you telling?"

I arrived at her cleft, which my teasing had distended and moistened. I handed her a throw pillow to prop up her back with and then I parted her legs. I splayed open her lips with a finger.

I remembered how my college partner tasted. Melanie's flavor was familiar, yet unique in its own way. That girl had indeed forbidden me from doing anything else, but she'd nonetheless taught me well. I ran my tongue in full even strokes against Melanie's open pussy .She writhed and twisted, grabbed her tits, and tweaked her nipples. She moved my hand so she could spread her cunt open for me. I grabbed both legs for support and dove in, attacking nerve bundles and making a mess of her wetness.

"That's, you're, you're so, so fucking good. That bitch, that bitch was lucky. Please, don't, don't stop. Yes!"

My tongue swept her clit. She bucked her hips, gasped and screamed. The pillow kept her steady, preventing her from spoiling her climax.

Melanie scooted backwards to the bed's front end, spreading her legs wider, holding open her pussy with one hand, using the other to point at her opening.

"Here. Do it. This hole here. It goes here. Do it."

With zeal I climbed on top of her again, taking my hard prick in hand, aiming it at her entrance.

"Do it," she repeated.

Melanie's front door alerted me. Footsteps were in the kitchen. Keys landed on the counter top.

"Who's that?" I asked, fearful of a boyfriend or God forbid husband that Melanie hadn't disclosed.

"That's just Kristi," Melanie replied, unfazed.

"Kristi? You mean Kristi from work?"

As if answering for her, a familiar voice called out "Mel? Mel, I'm home."

"Melanie, maybe we should stop..."

She shushed me. The voice got closer.

"Mel? Where the hell..."

Kristi stopped in the doorway. Upon seeing us she uttered a surprised "oh."

Kristi was the Feed's Scan Coordinator. In terms of size she rivaled Melanie in many aspects. The blonde stood at least three inches taller and her tits were rounded shapely breasts in contrast to Melanie's small cup size. She was curvier about the waist, but not fat. In comparison to Melanie a lot of girls would look larger.

She didn't appear embarrassed by what she'd walked in on, though Melanie and I were exposed, no sheets or comforter around us. Kristi was in full view of our naked bodies and my hard cock, which was resting on Melanie's thigh.