Minimum Wage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kristi smiled. "I see you brought over a friend tonight, and, oh. It's you. Well, that's kind of a surprise. Do tell, Mel."

"He found out," Melanie explained. "Oh yeah, and he's a virgin, Kristi."

Kristi's cheerful mood dampened. "Hold up. You mean you brought home fresh meat and didn't tell me!?"

"I'm telling you now," Melanie smirked.

The blonde folded her arms. "You were gonna steal his first time from me, you stingy bitch."

Suddenly I was aware of a whole new series of mysteries.

"Um, scuse me?" Melanie argued. You got it first last time. Now it's my turn."

"Um, bullshit? I got the tip in before you snatched it out from under me."

"It still counted as a take."

"Hell no, it didn't."

"D in P. So hell yes, it does."

Kristi's clothes went sailing. "Bitch, move over."

She breasts were tipped with large red nipples. She maintained a thick pubic patch, with only her thighs shaved. Her crotch's light brownish color told me that Kristi was not a natural blonde.

She joined us. Soft feminine flesh mashed against me on either side.

"So how do we settle this?" Kristi asked Melanie. "Speed for Keeps?"

Melanie shook her head. "Nah. You should have seen the way he just ate me out, Kristi. I want me some now, not later."

"Beauty Contest?"

"Fuck that."

"He can only be a virgin with one of us, Mel. First one he fucks, she's the taker. D in P, like you said."

"Let's let him decide. It's his cherry to give away," Melanie said. She tousled my hair. "Which one of us do you wanna be your first?"

"First?" I exclaimed.

"Yeah," Kristi cooed as she stroked my cock. "You got a nice one here, too. I'm impressed."

This had all happened so quickly that I couldn't process it. One minute I was about to fuck Melanie, and the next I was smashed between two hot co-workers and the subject of a heated dispute.

Melanie pushed Kristi's hand away. "Don't play like that. He would've had me if you hadn't barged in."

"Barged in? I live here," Kristi argued.

"Time to decide," Melanie told me.

"Aw, man. Well..."

"Well what?" Kristi implored. Both girls pushed themselves closer, mashing their tits into my back and chest. Before I could stammer out the rest of my sentence, they dry humped me, rubbing their wet pussies against my thighs.

"I, I don't wanna piss anybody off here," I said. "But, but if I have to choose..."

Kristi and Melanie sucked my neck and ears, sending shivers that convulsed through my body.

"...okay, um, if I have to choose, well, Mel—Melanie—was right. I was, about to fuck her, before you got home. So yeah, she, that's, Melanie. I choose Melanie."

The victor smirked. "Ha. Checkmate, bitch."

Kristi shrugged. "His choice."

Melanie returned to her back, spit in her hand and rubbed her pussy. "Come on. Gonna make you a man."

Kristi changed spots for a better view. Melanie continued masturbating until I was positioned at her entrance. I pushed, sliding past her folds. Her pussy was tight and hesitating at first, despite the large number of cocks that must have penetrated it, but once I passed the initial catch it was easy for me to move. Melanie writhed as I fucked her. Her tight muscles gripped my shaft.

"Faster. Harder," she moaned.

Instinct made the adjustments. I slid almost all the way out before thrusting back in. The sensation was amazing and I loved how each forward movement made Melanie's breasts jiggle.

"Don't let him cum," Kristi warned her. "I want some too, remember?"

"The, fuck?" Melanie panted along with my thrusts. "He still, owes me from, shit, still owes me, from yesterday."

"Owes you what?"

"Big, fucking, load in my, inside."

Kristi watched us in silence for a few moments, jilling her thick mane. "Change positions," she said.

"Why?" Melanie asked.

"I wanna see if he's that good at eating pussy. Get on top?"

Melanie broke from me. Although I was soon inside her again, I felt deprived of her pussy before she straddled me. She swiveled and rolled her hips on my shaft. The feeling was equally amazing, but a paradigm shift was also evident: in this position Melanie had absolute control. Before she was merely demanding, but on top she was the true mistress and dictator. I reached up to play with her tits. She threw her head back and hissed as she rode me.

Gracefully, as if she were stepping into a pair of comfortable boots, Kristi positioned her legs on either side of my head. Now there was a fragrant wet cunt above my head and a second one enveloping me. The result was a wonderful synergy. At this rate, I wasn't going to last long.

Never the best multitasker, I nonetheless made an effort to devote my attention to three tasks: licking Kristi's pussy, kneading Melanie's tits, and meeting her movements with my own. I was also trying desperately to hold back, but it was as if these girls were determined to see me drained in one round. Melanie was bouncing, rolling on and flooding my prick. The most agonizing and white-hot pleasure formed where our bodies connected.

I tongued Kristi's pussy, though it was difficult to keep a rhythm for all her squirming. She couldn't stay still for more than a second. Her arousal slathered my face with her juices. With every inhalation I smelled excited cunt.

"Mel," Kristi cried out with a throaty gasp, "he's, he's, fucking amazing."

Melanie was experiencing her own high. I felt her tighten; with every descent of Melanie's pussy my climactic build got stronger and stronger.

"Fuck yes. Oh fuck yes!" she moaned. Her body went stiff; her face twisted and froze.

"I'm cumming!" Kristi screamed.

My orgasm hit. Melanie rocked in an almost blacked out autopilot as her own climax subsided. My prick pulsated, delivering its load, splashing Melanie's womb with spurts of cum.

The three of us collapsed in a sweaty, sordid heap. Weakening gasps and moans were the lasts sounds I heard before I drifted off. The next thing I was aware of was being shaken. Fingers snapped in my face.

"Hey. Hey!"

It was Melanie's voice. My eyes fluttered open to her and Kristi's nude forms. The severe fucking had added crimson shades to Melanie's tanned skin. She was covered in a layer of glistening sweat, and her brown hair was unkempt. I could also see that my oral skills had matted Kristi's pubic hair with sticky juices.

"You aren't quitting on me yet," Melanie stated. "It's Kristi's turn."

"I'm not quitting," I said tiredly. "I just need a few minutes and I'll be ready."

Kristi was incredulous. "A few minutes? How old are you, boy?"

"Twenty-two," I mumbled.

"Yeah, bullshit then," Kristi said. "'A few minutes. Psh. I can get you back up in less than two."

"You're welcome to try," I smiled.

"He doesn't believe me," Kristi said to Melanie. "Can you believe that?"

Melanie chuckled. "Well you can bring him up in less than two but I can do it in less than one. Wonder how that'll work out?"

"You just watch us," Kristi said to me, "and I swear you'll never have to wait again."

They faced each other, held hands and gently kissed. My limp cock twitched. I'd never seen two girls do this live, and my blood stirred with the acknowledgment that the show was sure to get more alluring.

"Sit up," Melanie instructed. I did.

Kristi guided Melanie onto her back. She kissed the smaller girl's belly, from her navel to where her landing strip began. In one sweeping motion Kristi parted Melanie's legs and then spread her pussy, reddened and wet, for me to view. She lowered her nose against Melanie's opening. She stuck out her tongue.

"Squeeze," Kristi said.

My mouth dropped. I watched, dizzy and speechless, as my cum dribbled from Melanie's hole. Kristi gathered it up on her outstretched tongue.

My cum and Melanie's pussy taste and oh shit, oh shit, my God, my God and Jesus...

Kristi retracted her tongue, storing the deposit. She returned to a sitting position and brought her mouth to Melanie's. Their lips parted; Kristi drooled the load to Melanie, who smacked her lips, tasting it with satisfaction.

Melanie dipped Kristi downward and passed the cum to her. Kristi snowballed it back. They slid their tongues into each others mouths, swapping my as they made out. This went on until they exchanged knowing smiles.

"Rock, paper, scissors," they said in unison.

"Rock beats paper," Kristi declared. She tilted her head back and swallowed my cum.

I'd been too memorized to notice that my cock was once more erect. Kristi grabbed and squeezed it.

"Told you," she bragged. "Not a soft spot anywhere."

"Always remember that image," Melanie said.

"Yeah, but right now just remember what you owe me," Kristi said.

Kristi got on all fours and scooted to the bed's edge. She stuck her rounded ass up in the air, revealing a tiny pink hole nestled above her fuzzy pussy.

"You want it like that?" I asked.

"This is the only way I do it," Kristi said.

"I'll help," Melanie volunteered.

I knelt. Melanie wrapped her palm around my shaft. But instead of guiding me into Kristi's entrance, her eyes took on the same lusty hunger I'd seen before.

"I'm still here," Kristi reminded us.

"It's a bit trickier like that," Melanie said, pulling me toward Kristi's crevice. "But it's easy if you've already found it once. You just gotta poke it...right..."

"Mel!" Kristi protested. "Bitch, I will cut you."

Melanie giggled. "Liar. "You love getting it up the butt."

Kristi shook her and ass and pussy. "Quit fucking around!"

"Alright, alright. Calm down, you slut."

Melanie directed me into the correct hole. I slid into a sleeve just as tight as Melanie's but with less initial resistance. I hissed at the sheer comfort I felt from my cock being cushioned by such softness. Fucking in this manner was stranger than missionary, with less space to be creative with my movements, but amazing all the same.

Only a minute or so went by before Kristi started yelling. Her voice echoed with every push. Melanie rubbed Kristi's back in admiration.

"Yeah, she's a screamer. I'm surprised the neighbors haven't complained. How's it feel to get fucked like an animal, Kristi?"

Kristi's reply was a moan louder than fireworks.

"Must've been real hard today," Melanie taunted, "working at the Feed, wishing it would be over, wanting dick as badly as always you do, wanting it so bad that there was an itch all the way up your cunt you couldn't scratch even if you tried taking care of it. Then you get home and there's a nice juicy cock already waiting for you."

Kristi writhed, getting worked up from Melanie's dirty talk.

"He's gonna shoot a big load inside you, Kristi. Big hot load. But not enough, right? That pussy's a fucking pig. It can't get enough cum. It has an even bigger stomach than mine."

Kristi screamed and convulsed in a sudden orgasm. It inspired me to push against Kristi, driving in deeper. Kristi came again. Her cunt spasemed, threatening to make me blow it a second time.

The girl at my shaft's hilt gasped for air as if she'd almost drowned. I kept pounding, a machine drenched in sweat. Kristi's constant moans and cums served as good motivation, but it was the mixture of the girls' scents that had me in a dizzying trance. Their fragrances were an airborne drug. I'd had a few rounds of potent pot in college; it was nothing compared to this.

"It doesn't take much to make her cum," Melanie commented. "But if you really wanna see something..."

Melanie bent down. Her tongue stopped right above where my shaft moved faster. She flicked across Kristi's pucker, causing her whole body responded. Melanie grinned evilly. She came a few more light licks. Her mouth planted over Kristi's asshole, and Kristi came. And came. And came again.

My climax didn't announce its arrival. It sucker-punched me with an explosion that originated from nowhere. Melanie was still making out with Kristi's ass while my cock pulsed. I started to pull out, but Melanie stopped me.

"Don't be an Indian giver. Let the girl eat."

So I did, letting the pulses and spurts continue until my prick had withered to useless dough. I slid from Kristi's entrance. I was so tired now that I wondered if this would turn into a sleepover.

"My turn," Melanie said.

She spread her roommate open, commanded Kristi to "squeeze," and used her tongue as a collecting platform for my cum.

Melanie turned, stared me down, showed me the load, and then gulped it after throwing her head back. It was so alluring that my cock swelled for another round.

"You know Mel, now that he's in on everything you should tell him about your Big Challenge," Kristi said.

"Big Challenge?" I asked, tilting my head in confusion.

"When is it again?" Kristi wanted to know.

"Wednesday," Melanie said.

"Really? Wednesday? As in this coming Wednesday?"

"Yeah. Should let me rest my coochie. Pisses me off that I can't do much in the meantime, but it'll let me get worked up."

Completely lost and missing vital information, I had to ask, "hold on. What are you talking about?"

Instead of giving me a direct answer, Melanie inquired, "are you working Wednesday?"

"No?" I replied, still confused.

"Okay then, listen," she began, casual as ever. "On Wednesday afternoon, 3:00, the power's gonna go out. We 'won't know' how to turn it back on, right? The customers will be sent home and the doors will be locked. If you want to be around for the Big Challenge, be at the Feed before all that happens."

"But what's the Big Challenge? I don't get it."

"You'll find out if you're there," Melanie said.

She checked her phone. "Oh, wow. It's getting late. You work Mondays, right?"

I glanced at my cock, which had transcended 'semi-hard' and was well on its way back to full power.

"I can go for more," I grinned.

Melanie got up and fumbled through her nightstand. "Nah, you're tired. You need to go home and rest."

"But..."

My protests were met with silence.

"Melanie, why are you always so mean?" Kristi chastised. Her roommate shrugged in response.

"Cold bitch," Kristi said. "I'll be nice enough to drive the boy back to his car."

"Do that," Melanie said dismissively.

The three of us dressed all at once. Then Kristi beckoned me to follow. As we exited the apartment, she said, "Don't mind her. There's gonna be more."

"Huh?"

Kristi gave me a light peck on the lips. "When we get back to the parking lot, I'm gonna suck out the rest of your backup."

****

Melanie may have kept all her affairs on a strict need-to-know basis, but Kristi was much more forthcoming. During the ride back she told me everything. Even after all I'd seen and learned over the last week I couldn't believe what was going to happen, and moreover, that I planned to be a part of it. I'd gone from getting my first blowjob to losing my virginity—and now there was this.

At 2:59 PM on Wednesday, I was standing in the ice cream aisle when the entire store went dark and the emergency lights kicked on. Everyone who was in on the plan took precautions to make the power failure look like a mysterious occurrence they were hapless to fix. They waited a while, making it appear that they were trying to find the problem, before they started the preliminary preparation.

First McKelvey apologized to the customers, informing them that while he and the others were desperately trying to fix the issues, the registers were offline and the store was now closed. Then he addressed the cashiers themselves. He sent all the female clerks home along with any male cashiers who were underaged. That left only two remaining.

He did the same with the baggers. All the boys under 18 were asked to leave. Once the purging was complete, the customers were gone and only the legally aged remained. As this covert scheming went on, the power remained active in the storage room. Where eager workers cleared space.

Then it was time.

They were already assembled when I entered: myself, McKelvey, Benny and four other managers, a total of seven; the remaining male cashiers, two; the other baggers, four; men from the meat department, seven; men from the produce department, five; men from the pharmacy, three; storage room workers, six; the storage manager and produce manager, one of each. I counted and recounted. Myself included, there were thirty-six in all. They all contributed to a mishmash of conversations until exactly one Melanie appeared, causing total silence.

She was dressed in her work attire, from her button up shirt and khakis to her pony tailed hair and name tag. She looked like she'd stepped away from the office for an errand.

"Alright men, listen up," McKelvey announced. "We're gathered here today for a celebration. Melanie here's been a loyal Feedbag employee, but sadly, she's leaving us."

A chorus of "awwwwww" followed.

"I know, I know," McKelvey smiled. "I'm gonna miss her too. We all will. But Melanie has put in her two week notice and today's her last day. She's leaving, fellas, because she's just received an internship at Hartland University School of Medicine! Let's give her a hand, everybody!"

Wild cheers and clapping arose, followed by a chanting of "speech, speech!"

Melanie grinned. "Well, I just wanna say it's been fun, I was happy to know all of you, aaand I don't feel like saying anything else cuz I want some dick."

The men cheered again. They cheered louder as Melanie undid her work shirt. One by one the buttons unsnapped until her bra was exposed. Two guests volunteered to slip her shirt from her. They carefully laid it elsewhere.

Her bra went next. It, too, was placed aside. Her nipples stood at full attention, protruding outward instead of laying mostly flat as they usually did. Her hair fell to her shoulders. She took her pants off, teasingly, taking her time to unbutton and unzip her khakis. A group carried them to safety.

Her landing strip had been shaved, leaving her pussy bare. She was already aroused from the attention; her folds glistened under the florescent light. The men hooted, hollered and catcalled until McKelvey motioned for them to be quiet.

"Melanie, as always, this is your show," McKelvey said. "Before we begin the celebration, are there any rules or 'do nots' you'd like to lay down?"

She thought it over. "My asshole's off limits, for now anyway. I might change my mind later. Nobody pees on me or anything like that. Otherwise..." She shrugged. "...My mouth and my pussy are all yours. Use me, get me dirty. I won't be satisfied unless I leave here sore and sticky."

With that, she fell to her knees. A wall of bodies closed around her. Some took off all their clothes; others dropped their pants or fished out their cocks. Uncircumcised and cut pricks pressed against her face. She helped herself to hard shafts or had them fed to her. Hands fondled her breasts and twisted her nipples.

Frank was already in the fray. So was McKelvey. The only two who hadn't jumped in were Benny and I. We exchanged a look, and for once it wasn't one of disdain or loathing. It was a nonverbal communication that asked "can you believe this shit's happening!?"

"Fuck," Melanie groaned as she slid onto a prick. She put her hands on the man's chest and rode while wanking cocks in either hand. She switched between sucking several men.

Her face, chest and tits were flushed a dark shade of red. Sweat drenched her body. Her inhalation and exhalation increased until she gasped for breath. Right before my eyes, any last shred of restraint faded from Melanie. What took over her body then was nothing short of a sex maniac in a heated frenzy.

She expertly divided her attention. She rode the cock beneath her, moving and rocking her hips in tune with his movements; she jerked the dicks in her hands. She plopped cocks in and out of her mouth, never spending more than a few seconds on one. One of the men she was wanking uttered a groan; pearly jets landed on her face and tit. She continued jerking the finished cock, letting the rest of the man's cum dribble over her hand. Melanie quickly replaced the soft prick.