Minister's Daughter Loves Black Cock

Story Info
Old black man shares his new prize.
3.4k words
4.4
316k
175
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leroy and Kristen had been secret lovers now for 2 weeks. Kristen's hunger for Leroy's cock had originally been difficult for him to understand- especially considering Leroy's 65 years compared to her age of just-barely-eighteen. Add this to the fact that he was considered none-too-attractive by most women's standards. Leroy felt lucky indeed every time he saw Kristen on her knees before him, pulling down his zipper...

But soon enough Leroy got it that Kristen was hot for him not despite of the fact that he was black and old, but because of it. And his erect cock was bigger than any white boy's penis. Kristen was addicted to how it stretched her open when he fucked her, addicted to how black it looked covered with her pussy's lubrications. And she was especially into the feeling it gave her to rebel against her father- the town minister.

Square, religiously conservative, and racist, her father Reverend Richardson thought of Kristen as the virginal apple of his eye, his blonde baby girl- or so Kristen thought. She didn't suspect that, since his baby had hit puberty and blossomed into a young woman, her father's attitude towards her had subtly changed.

For the last few months, the Reverend had been masturbating thinking of her. At first, he wouldn't even admit his secret lusts to himself. But as time passed, the Reverend had shamed himself repeatedly by jerking off to impure thoughts of his daughter. In recent weeks, he had been retrieving Kristen's soiled panties from the laundry and jerking his own seed into the wet crotch. He regularly closed his eyes and thought about his daughter's fat breasts and her need for a D-cup brassiere to hold her sumptuous tits, the way they swayed and shook if she failed to wear one. He thought about her blonde pussy and how the panties he was holding to his prick at that very moment had been snug against her folds- and he would ejaculate into them.

By now, his shameful acts had culminated in this: hiding in his daughter's bedroom closet in hopes of watching her masturbate. But today, he had gotten more than he bargained for. To the Reverend's horror, he had just been forced to watch his own pure, blonde daughter penetrated by a man- a negro man at that. His penis was bigger and wider than any penis the Reverend had imagined even existed.

The Reverend had survived this spectacle (his penis erect, of course) crouching in the closet. He was afraid to make a sound, ashamed to be there, horrified at what he had just witnessed. The lovers were finally finished. Reverend Richardson was hoping they would go and he could make his escape. His daughter was standing up, as if to get dressed. But then the man, Leroy she called him, spoke to her and the reverend realized that he might have to stay where he was for a little longer.

Leroy sat on the edge of Kristen's bed, his huge dick still dangling between his legs, the cum and cunt juice still dripping off the tip. With a serious look on his face, he patted the bed signaling for Kristen to sit beside him.

"Listen, darling- I haven't forgotten what you told me..."

Kristen smiled happily and nodded, not sure where the conversation was leading. "Told you about what, dear?"

"About what you love" he palmed his fat black cock, held it up to remind her "the most."

Kristen looked down, already hungry for more black cock. But Leroy, for the next little while, anyway, was done.

"You told me about how you love cock- black cock..." Leroy smiled at her. "Well, honey- I lost a lot of money in a game a few nights back. I owe a brother a chunk of change- and you know times have been tight for us lately." Kristen smiled helpfully. "So I'm thinking that you might help me with my problem- that you might not mind helping..." Kristen had a glimmer in her mind of what Leroy might be thinking. "He comin' over soon to discuss it and..." just as Leroy was leading up to the proposition the doorbell rang.

Reverend Richardson, in his agony, had no idea where this was all leading. He knew by now that he should have already rushed out of the closet to protect his 'chaste' flesh and blood, but his concern for his reputation, his image, and the leadership of his congregation froze his will in place—at the peephole of his daughter's bedroom closet.

The next thing Reverend Richardson knew was that Leroy Horton was re-entering the room with a new player. The man was black and even older than the janitor.

The first thing Hollis Brown noticed as he entered the room was the smell of pussy. Hollis had no clue who the girl would be, but he couldn't have been more pleasantly shocked than to see it was the town's most gorgeous white teen, the girl he'd been staring down for the last two years at the liquor store: Reverend Richardson's incredibly built, teenage daughter. This time, she was staring back.

The look on Hollis' face was serious. It was the same look Kristen had seen from behind the plate glass window at the liquor store, as Hollis' eyes would follow her back to her car.

"Dis da' man I owe 'da money to, babe," Leroy said to Kristen, continuing his con of the girl. Kristen was naked on the bed, legs open. Without speaking, she smiled and nodded to her husband's friend. In no particular hurry, she slowly brought her knees together.

Hollis played along, smiled back at the white beauty before him.

"How- how can I help?" Kristen asked softly, looking Hollis up and down. Leroy had put on a pair of pants to go answer the door. Both men were dressed- but she was naked- just fucked. The room still reeked of pussy.

"Well...uhhh..." She looked up at the two old, black men, and the room went silent. Just then, the purpose of Hollis' arrival began to dawn on Kristen. How to be a good girl, and still get what she wanted too? Kristen thought she knew. Trying to act subservient, she looked down at the floor, and slowly, carefully, spread her legs apart. There was a wet noise as her lips eased open.

Kristen's mind was reeling. Had she been a prize that had been won, something of great value? Was she about to be used- sexually used- by this stranger, to pay off her man's debts? Didn't that make her a whore? She was getting all hot and tingly. At this thought, Kristen's pussy released a little gush of wet excitement. She closed her eyes in shame and anticipation.

Without any words, Hollis began to remove his clothing. Soon he was down to his boxers. As he pulled them down he revealed an enormous dick that was already swelling, soon to be every inch Leroy's equal.

"My God- are all black men so big!" Kristen was peeking now. Her mind reeled as she tried not to stare at Hollis' dark, thickening sex organ.

A few feet away in the confines of the closet, the town Minister was echoing his daughter's thoughts. He watched another over-endowed old Black undressing himself in his cherished daughter's bedroom- with an intent that was only too clear.

Leroy rested his hand on Kristen's shoulder. He owned her- and he could see his scheme was working. He looked down at Kristen- she was alternating between staring at the floor and surreptitiously checking on Hollis' big dick, which was bobbing and throbbing its way into a full-blown 11" erection.

Hollis' dick was long and, on his thin frame, appeared incredibly fat besides.

Kristen was becoming more convinced in the recesses of her mind that her life—and womb—was to be dedicated to the power and vitality in the penises of old, black men.

"Well, let me step out and give you two a chance ta' talk," Leroy said, winking at Hollis.

With that, Leroy exited the room, leaving Hollis Brown, 72 year old liquor store employee, and the Caucasian Kristen Richardson, the teenager who was the local high school's prettiest student, alone together.

Hollis Brown sat beside Kristen on her bed. As he did, his tall, thin frame slouched somewhat in the sitting position due to his advanced years. But it made his enormous dick seem that much the larger. The ebony lance seemed to project clear up to the old, Black's chest cavity.

Kristen tried not to stare at the monstrous cock. She badly wanted to whore for it- but how not to appear too eager? She knew the old man would probably be fucking her soon. How to be patient? Hollis could see just by the way she was breathing that the girl was aroused. Hollis decided to make her wait for a few minutes...

From his hiding place, Reverend Richardson could see the old man and his daughter speaking softly to one another. Although he couldn't make out what they were saying, it appeared they were engaged in the small talk that young lovers often use as a sort of verbal foreplay to sex.

As the old black man would whisper something to the girl, she'd turn from shyly staring at the floor to looking momentarily into his eyes, then averting them again to the floor. Sometimes as she spoke, the young blonde would look at the old man's dick, almost as if speaking to it rather than him.

In time it was as if there were three members in the intimate conversation: Kristen, Hollis, and Hollis' huge, throbbing cock. The old cock appeared at times to be drooling in response to Kristen as she spoke to it.

As the soft conversation drew on, Hollis grew more confident with the girl. Using a move he'd used on young girls fifty years before, he stroked Kristen's hair as he spoke to her. As his hand stroked her hair, he let it run down a strand, over her shoulder, and along her breast. After doing this a few times, he let himself casually reach down and tenderly play with the blonde teenager's breast, gently tweaking her nipple and even pulling on it lightly. The girl didn't offer any objection to the old, black man's tit-play. Instead, she seemed to shiver a bit- and sat up a little straighter. Both her nipples got hard and erect. He tugged a little harder, and Kristen moved her arms behind her back to make her breasts stick out more for him. Hollis watched Kristen close her eyes. For a moment, all went silent as Hollis gently twisted Kristen's thick nipples.

In the closet, tears were forming in the Minister's eyes. It was hard for the pious Reverend to discern whether he felt a father's pain—or jealousy.

Hollis then reclined onto his elbows- letting his huge, coal-black member loom out over his torso, throbbing and drooling, as it displayed itself to the admiring blonde girl.

The Reverend was forced to watch as his darling, blue-eyed daughter casually reclined onto one elbow, turning herself toward the old man. She tried to make it seem natural as she trailed her hand along his thigh. She tried to keep her hand from shaking as she brought it near to the cock she wanted to touch. Kristen was now subtly assuming the role of aggressor. As they continued to chat, she leisurely dipped her warm hand more deeply between his thighs- and then drifted it upward- finally cupping the old, black balls of Hollis Brown.

As the strange couple continued chatting, the girl was lightly fondling his dangling balls. Now it was Kristen Richardson turned pursuer, casually rolling the huge testes of Hollis Brown through her fingers. She smiled up at him, still pretending to be interested in their talk. She whispered to him, smiled and nodded if he spoke, but all the while Kristen was seeing herself as a white whore, imagining Hollis shoving his fat black cock into her mouth and down her throat. Maybe he would hold her head down on his prick and give her that choking feeling she loved when Leroy mouth-fucked her that way?

Hollis was in heaven. He now reclined fully, hands cradled behind his head, letting the white teenager do the work. Kristen was now putting the moves on him, to his delight.

Reverend Richardson, tears rolling down his face, was now cursing his God as he stroked his own prick.

Occasionally, Kristen would let go of Hollis' balls and reach up, stroke and lightly pinch the tip of his drooling dick, dab up the viscous precum oozing there, and then pop the finger into her mouth.

"He tastes so good," Kristen thought. Kristen concluded there and then that all black men must taste so good. She stroked his balls with one hand as she lightly brushed the underside of his quivering prick. She stroked towards the tip, bringing more clear fluid oozing from his fat glans. Hollis sighed.

Kristen took this as encouragement. She knew she was doing a good job- that her husband would be pleased with the service she rendered to his gambling buddy... With her thumb and first two fingers, she lightly held his cock near the glans.

A few feet away in the closet, her father noted how dark and thick the old black's prick looked against his daughter's lovely white fingers. Kristen whispered something to Hollis that her father couldn't make out. Then she started lightly stroking the fat black cock upwards while tugging Hollis' sensitive balls downwards. Hollis groaned, and Kristen was delighted to see a big dollop of white pre-cum ooze out of his prick. She spread it around, artfully lubricating his glans. She kept stroking, knowing that if she went on for long, this old negro would not be able to keep from shooting his load.

Finally, old Hollis Brown could take no more. Wordlessly he got up from his reclining position. Kristen, shaking in anticipation and in shame, positioned herself on the edge of her bed and leaned back on some pillows, spreading her young, white thighs for him. She couldn't raise her eyes to his, but played at subservience, her eyes mostly on her john's black prick.

Then the Minister witnessed his daughter's pristine, white, delicate fingers grasp the glistening black dick. She pulled it down a bit, prompting Hollis to bend over and put his hands on the teenager's bed. Her father could hear her shallow breathing. Now she was stroking his cockhead up and down, up and down along her moist vaginal lips, ashamed of her desire, yet aching for penetration.

Hollis sighed and allowed his hips to relax. The fat knob of Hollis Brown's dick pushed more firmly against the girl's waiting lips. She slowed her up-and-down stroking and positioned the cockhead at her cunt's entrance. The warm hole gave a bit, and Hollis felt himself pushing into something hot, wet, and very tight.

The Reverend stroked his prick as he watched the black man begin to ease into his daughter's beautiful pink hole.

Kristen whispered something to Hollis that the Reverend couldn't make out. Then Old Hollis Brown relaxed his long, black dick more deeply into Kristen Richardson's teenage pussy. The cunt was warm and very snug. It was almost too tight to push into, but then Kristen reached between her thighs and pulled herself open for him.

"You're... you're so Big, Mister Hollis...". Kristen sighed with pleasure. "It's it's OK, sir. Your little whore—"... Hollis felt a surge of lubrication gush into her pussy and coat his cock. "...your whore will stretch to fit...sir..." She pulled her lips apart more firmly. Hollis eased in another inch.

He pulled out a bit. From the Reverend's view in the closet, he could see his daughter's white, sticky secretions coating first few inches of the old man's dick. Hollis pushed in again, more deeply than before. He pulled out completely, his big black cock bouncing out, shiny and fully hard.

Kristen opened her eyes and looked up at Hollis. She continued to hold her lips apart with one hand. With the other, she closed her wet fingers around Hollis' fat cock.

"Please, Daddy..." She whispered, stroking it. Her father heard her speak his name, sat up straight—but then realized she was speaking to Hollis. "Oh, god- please, Daddy...." She squeezed the shaft, and dollop of white juice oozed out. Kristen spread it up and down, up and down the length of the cock.

Finally, Kristen couldn't pretend any more. She raised her beautiful blue eyes and looked into old Hollis Brown's face.

"Please, Daddy..." she whispered. "Please.... let me be your whore, Daddy..." Still stroking Hollis' cock, Kristen pulled it and raised her hips to meet the tip. "Fuck your whore, Daddy- please don't wait anymore...." With a satisfied grunt, Hollis finally pushed in to his balls. In the closet, her father started to ejaculate.

As he fucked her Hollis noticed that Kristen's big breasts were still pushed up and together by her arms as she continued to hold her pussy open for him. He reached up and pulled on Kristen's nipples, pulled and tugged. In response, she twisted her body under his, shoving her cunt more violently onto Hollis' oversized organ.

Kristen looked down- past her own quivering teats being violently pulled and twisted by a pair of black hands—past her naked, shaved pubic mound—to her cunt hole. This would be a common sight for the rest of Kristen Richardson's life: her submissive, white body being penetrated by the huge distended cock of an older black lover. As she realized that she was finally, truly a white whore, Kristen's pussy released a fresh surge of lubrication. She squeezed her lover's cock with her sex muscles. Tonight, she was his to fuck.

As if he knew just what the teenager was thinking, Hollis got his arms under Kristen's legs and bent them upwards, pinning her knees to her shoulders, and opening her up to him completely.

Reverend Richardson, his cock spent, felt a whirlwind of pain and emotion within him as he watched on helplessly.

Kristen brought her legs up higher between her and her aged lover, wrapping her ankles behind Hollis Brown's neck. This created a tighter, more pleasurable fit for both of them. Hollis began to ride the girl ferociously. In his mind Kristen now represented all the white women who had ever snubbed him. Like a vengeful Black Knight he drove his lance deeper and deeper into his oppressor—Kristen Richardson's perfect, white flesh.

For her part, Kristen was in ecstasy. She loved the feeling of giving her body to an old black man's cock. Why was unimportant. What was important was that she pleasure herself on the huge, quivering cocks of older black lovers. They would want her for fucking, would need to shoot cum from their balls into her cunt. Nothing else mattered, and for the rest of her life, nothing else would satisfy her.

After nearly 15 minutes of intense cock-pleasure, Hollis felt his sensitized cock dripping thick seed deep inside Kristen's wet, stroking fuck-hole. His time was imminent. She sensed this, and forced her body onto his prick to increase his pleasure when he decided to shoot off. Hollis could not hold back any longer. He cried out- first in the rhythm of his breath, then in the rhythm of ejaculation. Crying out, he let loose a torrent of frustration, lust, and love. He felt seventy years of suppressed longing flood from his African balls into Kristen Richardson's open and willing Caucasian womb.

"Yesss...yess...oh God...yesss..." the white girl moaned as she quivered in her own orgasm beneath her black conqueror.

Hollis Brown had found his Holy Grail and he had now filled the pristine, white chalice to overflowing...with his potent, African seed.

This would be a common scenario for the rest of Kristen Richardson's life: her submissive, white body writhing in ecstasy under the powerful, pounding loins of an African lover.

The Reverend was now using Kristen's panties to dry his cock and balls of the sticky discharge that witnessing his daughter's fuck had caused. The Reverend was quietly crying as he watched his beautiful daughter cradle the old, black man's hips with her open, loving white thighs.