Minister's Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mustanger7up
mustanger7up
1,308 Followers

"Oh William, please stop, I can't take anymore baby. I can't breath, your driving me insane, I can't stop fucking coming." She gasped as another Orgasm hit her hard and fast.

I had to get some more of her sweet pussy, so I scooted back from her pussy and pulled her to the floor with me. Then I got her on her hands and knees and slid up behind her fine ass, Lines from her garters and hose showing on her legs as I inserted my cock back in her hot wet pussy. She was as tight as the first time we had fucked just moments ago as I gave it to her roughly this time, watching as her ass cheeks bounced when my hips slammed against her ass. Her pussy gripping my hard cock and held on to it as I pulled it back, her inner pussy lips clinging to me as I watched it. My cock glistening from her pussy juice when I pulled back before I slammed it back in her forcefully. I was listening to her as she caught her breath when I the bottom of her slick pussy. My balls sticky from our juices as I felt them bounce off her clit. I grabbed the top of her girdle and pulled her to me with each thrust I made,

"Yes, fuck me hard. Ugh, Ugh, Oh yes do it to me William. Give it to me hard. Fuck my pussy harder." She cried out.

The sight of my hands inside the upper portion of her girdle and her ass bouncing when I fucked her, the words she spoke as we did made me come again without warning. I fell on her back, our body heat sticking us together and the smell of our sex permeating the Preachers office as she fell forward on her chest. Her arms and legs flattened on the floor under my weight, her body exhausted along with mine as we lay there, I felt her heartbeat as it pounded on my chest from within her chest, and mine pounded on her back.

I felt her pussy give my softening cock a squeeze before it popped out, sticky from the sex. I rolled off her back letting the cool air hit our bodies, my nipples stood out from the cool air and she took one in her hot mouth and sucked it lightly. I could not stand it, I always get ticklish after I come and had to make her stop as she laughed at me. She looked in my eyes then kissed me once more.

"William, what we did is so wrong, but I don't want you to feel bad about it. I made this happen, it wasn't your fault. And I can only hope and pray that you won't think I do this with anyone. I have never done this with anyone but my husband in my life, and I can tell you this much William, He NEVER made me come like you just did." And she kissed again then hugged me tightly.

I looked up at the clock and saw it was nearing 9 P.M. and I should have been home an hour ago. We got up and dressed, I watched her as she covered herself back up with her clothing, wishing we had more time. But we had to go now.

"Mrs. Nelson, I would never think badly of you." I said as I reached for the doorknob. "And I can't wait until next Sunday nights revival of this." I winked at her.

Not knowing if we would ever get a chance to do this again or if she would even want to.

"Yes William, I can see where you may need some special services to keep your heart aimed in the right direction." She gave me that beautiful smile of hers as we walked to lock up the Church so we could go home.

I drove by the Hamburger Stand to get me a malt before going home, Becky was there biting her fingernails as I drove up.

"William I have been so scared. What did she do to you? Is she going to tell on us? What are we going to do William?" She hit me with all those questions before I had even put my car into park.

"Well, she sat me down and told me how irresponsible I had been, and about how you could get pregnant and everything." I lied. "But she said she would not tell if we would not do this anymore."

"Oh William I'm so relieved. I was so worried about you. And I just ran out leaving you there to take all the heat for everything, I'm so sorry. How can I make it up to you?"

An evil grin crossed my lips as I thought of how she could do just that.

Authors Note: This story is Pure Fantasy, it never happened. It was only written for, You the Reader and my own enjoyment only! I do NOT believe in, or participate in Incest, Violence towards Women OR the Sexual Abuse of a Child of any age, consenting or not! If you enjoyed this story, please drop me an email with any suggestions or fantasies you would like to read about. Yes, I am a warped individual, but at least I still have my sense of humor! ;-)

mustanger7up
mustanger7up
1,308 Followers
12