Minister's Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
suegsusan
suegsusan
35 Followers

"Hoooly Jeeesus! David! That's good! Sooo good! Oh yes, darling, you can go faster now! Harder, harder!" By this time she was screaming.

The bed was rocking and they were furiously fucking in unison. He came in a great burst of his juices which shot deep inside her just as she reached a crashing climactic orgasm in a scream of utter joy. Never had she experienced sexual pleasure on this plane. Her clergyman husband had never come close to giving her a feeling like this! If this was what adultery was like, she wanted it every time over marital fidelity!

At the supper table that night her husband asked her, "How was the music lesson?"

She tried to sound as matter-of-fact as possible. "It was good, darling. I think I'm really going to enjoy those lessons!"

And she knew that she was going to enjoy church more in the future. During every service she would have the opportunity to confess her sin of adultery in silent prayer, and then during the sermon she would go on to mentally undress the organist while he did the same to her.

suegsusan
suegsusan
35 Followers
12