Minnie and the Newlyweds Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alice continued to alternate her smacks between each buttock. Angie's tears were rolling down her face, but she was determined to service her landlady and forced herself to keep licking.

As the 20th blow rained down on Angie, Minnie exploded in pleasure. Angie could feel her landlady's vaginal muscles contracting as the orgasm ripped through her.

Angie sat back on her haunches, exhausted, and her buttock aflame. But her work was not done. Alice seated herself in the chair beside Minnie, opened her legs wide and winked seductively at Angie. Despite her weariness Angie eagerly crawled over to Alice and knelt before her like an obedient puppy. Never in her wildest dreams did she ever imagine that she would willingly have oral sex with an 18 year old woman. In fact she had never dreamed of having oral sex with any woman, regardless of her age.

From her kneeling position she was looking straight into the wide open vaginal lips of the beautiful, exotic 18 year old niece who was obviously very aroused. Moisture was dripping from her swollen vulva. It was an intoxicating sight and she willingly lent forward to taste the nectar in the honey pot. She tasted as wonderful as Angie knew she would.

Angie was awakened from her rapture when the hairbrush smacked noisily on her already tender and inflamed buttocks. The smacks from her landlady were not quite as hard as her nieces, but they were coming in more rapid succession. As Angie continued to eagerly give oral sex to Alice, she was surprised that along with the pain in her buttocks there was also a radiance of pleasure building deep in her belly. She could not believe that she was building to an orgasm of her own, even though her vagina had received no tactile stimulation. Surprising even her self, Angie arched her back and pushed her buttocks up higher towards the source of her smacking.

The quick-fire smacking continued until Alice started gasping with pure pleasure as her orgasm engulfed her. The sensation of Alice's orgasm was the catalyst to send Angie into the throes of her own intense climax, despite the fact that her bottom continued to receive its punishment. The screams of both young ladies echoed throughout the room.

After the waves of pleasure stopped cascading through her young body, Angie collapsed on the floor in utter exhaustion, thankful that the spanking had also finally ended. After several minutes she pulled herself to her feet, and found that both Minnie and Alice had collected up their clothing and before leaving the room they both imparted a kiss on her cheek. Angie managed to pull on her pyjamas and took the flight of stairs back up to her bedroom where she found Peter waiting expectantly on their bed.

"What happened?" Peter enquired, concerned for his wife, "Are you okay? What did they do to you?"

"Oh, nothing," Angie gave a weary smile, "Just girl talk."

Peter frowned, disbelievingly. But it was wasted on Angie; she had already collapsed on the bed with exhaustion.

12