Minnie and the Newlyweds Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alfamann
Alfamann
791 Followers

When the baby had finished feeding from both breasts Angie heard the mother comment to Minnie that she was just going to pop out into the bedroom to change the baby's wet diaper and would then be right back.

As the mother stood up to leave she reached down and stroked her warm hand over Angie's face, before commenting, "Aren't you a delightful little one."

Angie felt a warm glow of pleasure as she continued to suck on her landlady's finger.

Minnie leaned forward and put her mouth to Angie's ear. "Has my little baby wet her diaper?" she whispered.

Angie stopped sucking and stared back open aghast at her landlady. "Ov cauth not," she mumbled, finding it difficult to speak with Minnie's finger still inserted in her mouth. "I wuv neva do dat."

Minnie made no further comment and stroked Angie's head with her free hand and after a short while Angie resumed sucking the finger. For several minutes Minnie conversed with another guest who was milling about close by, wanting to get a closer view of the delightful American woman dressed in a diaper and sucking on her landlady's finger. After the conversation was finished Minnie leaned forward again to whisper in Angie's ear.

"Mummy wants you to wet your diaper, just like a baby."

Angie's eyes widened in shock and she pushed the finger out of her mouth. "I could never do that," she pleaded, "Please don't make me."

Minnie patted her head. "My little darling, does Mummy make you do anything you really don't want to? You always have a choice. Mummy is just saying it would make her very happy if her little baby wet her diaper."

Alfamann
Alfamann
791 Followers
12