Minorities Rule Tomorrow's America

Story Info
Blacks, Asians & Latinos replace WASP regime.
2k words
1.68
16.5k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,119 Followers

The world is such a strange place. Seriously. Human beings simply can't seem to get along. And nowhere are human relations as complicated as they are within the United States of America. Diversity exists here, or so they say. In America, you see such a mix of people. And power changes hands more often here than anywhere else. Where else could you see the wonders and the horrors that I have seen? My name is Steve. A six-foot-one, big and bulky, openly bisexual Black male college graduate and working professional of Haitian origin living on the West Side of the City of Champions.

The town of Brockton, Massachusetts. The city where I live. A city originally founded by Caucasians from Ireland, the Netherlands and Italy. In the year 2009, the city has changed to the point that the descendants of the so-called original settlers are now the minority. Whites make up forty nine percent of Brockton. African-Americans make up thirty eight percent. Native Americans make up less than one percent of the population. Asians make up around three percent. Hispanics make up nine percent of the population. And the rest is made up of multi-ethnic people of diverse origins. What is happening in Brockton seems to be the shape of things to come. America is becoming a more diverse place. And it seems tomorrow's America won't be Caucasian, but the majority of inhabitants will be a blend of multiple races encompassing Asians, African-Americans, Latinos, Native Americans and others.

Personally, I don't think that's a bad thing. WASPs have ruled America for far too long. What is a WASP? White Anglo-Saxon Protestants. Historically, no other group in American history has done more damage to their fellow human beings on the basis of race. Now, I'm not one of those politically correct academics who see racism solely as White people oppressing non-Whites in America and across the globe. I see racism as any human being hating another human being on the basis of race. If you're a White man or a White woman who hates non-Whites, you're a racist. If you're a non-White person who hates Caucasians, you're a racist too. Hatred is hatred regardless of who's doing the hating.

I don't have a problem with anybody who is different from me. However, I do hail the changing of the guard in the United States of America. A change is coming. And it cannot be stopped, or even slowed down. In America, populations of Blacks and Hispanics are soaring in numbers. The city of Atlanta, once a White enclave, is now mostly African-American, with Blacks making up fifty seven percent of the population. The Mayor of the city is a Black woman. And there have been many Black mayors in Atlanta before her. Power has shifted hands in this city. Black men and Black women united to transform Atlanta from the bedrock of Southern White power to a Black man's paradise.

Now, it hasn't been easy. Ever heard of Gentrification? It's the White person's answer to Blacks, Asians, Latinos and others spreading and multiplying in America's big cities as well as the suburbs. Basically, a White-owned company buys up minority-owned property in Black, Asian and Latino neighborhoods and fixes them up before selling them to wealthier White people, essentially forcing the Blacks, Asians and Latinos from their old neighborhoods which they suddenly can't afford. It's a very clever scheme. Fortunately, Blacks, Latinos and Asians across the United States have realized the threat and many community organizations have formed to deal with the threat. The wealthy White corporations want to force the minorities out of their neighborhoods but we're not going down without a fight.

Two objects cannot occupy the same space at the same time. It seems that while White men and White women are coming up with Gentrification schemes to force minorities out of their neighborhoods, hard-working men and women from the African-American, Haitian-American, Jamaican-American, Puerto Rican, Dominican, Brazilian and Asian communities are buying up property into the very heart of Whiteness. In the 1950s, the town of Birmingham in the state of Alabama was one of the Whitest cities of the South. Nowadays, it's population is seventy four percent African-American. In spite of the tireless efforts of the WASPs, Blacks, Latinos and Asians are working really hard to increase their numbers and improve their lives through education, professional success and home ownership.

Gentrification, the process through which rich White corporations remove minorities from their neighborhoods is like the desperate, last-ditch effort of a drowning man to save himself when there's a five-ton anchor dragging him to the bottom of the ocean. It's somewhere between brave and pathetic, depending on who's watching. Basically, it's too little, too late. It doesn't matter that the rich White corporations are removing the Blacks, Asians, Latinos and other non-Whites from their communities by buying up their foreclosed houses and replacing them with White-oriented housing complexes, condos and the like. It's not going to slow the African-American, Asian and Latino populations from growing and multiplying. And eventually their numbers will enable them to supplant the WASPs who've ruled over America like demigods and demigoddesses for centuries. It's simple mathematics, folks. For the first time in ages, White families are showing extremely low growth. Right now, Whites make up a little over two hundred million out of the three hundred million plus people living in the United States of America. But their numbers are falling drastically rather than increasing.

In the year 2008, one out of two new Americans, whether by birth or by immigration, were Hispanic-Americans. No one knows why but White Americans simply aren't making more of themselves anymore. My folks and I moved to the town of Brockton in 2000. When my family and I moved into our White hilltop mansion on Bash Street, we were one of two Black families on our street. The rest of the residents were the ever-annoying WASPs. The Americans of yesterday. They looked at us funny as we moved in. Those pink-skinned and blue-eyed White men and White women with the phony smiles and nervous laughs. And we smiled right back, knowing exactly what they were thinking. Today, there are four Black families living on that wealthy street. Along with a Puerto Rican family and a Chinese family. And you know what? We own the nicest houses, and the priciest ones with the big yards and the swimming pools. And there's nothing the WASPs can do about it. They can buzz among themselves but that's it.

White people are never happy to see Blacks moving into their neighborhoods. They think we make property values go down. They think we increase the rates of crime. They really wish we weren't there, but most of the time, there's very little they can do. We're not as helpless as we were in ages past. Today's Black men and Black women are smart, educated, ambitious and ruthlessly determined to succeed. We are more than capable of graduating from the wealthy White colleges and universities and taking the lead in the wealthy White corporations. We're making money. We're gathering power. We're creating more opportunities for our less fortunate brothers and sisters. And we stick together.

They try to force us out of the Black, Asian and Hispanic neighborhoods. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. Those of us battling anti-minority and White-driven Gentrification fight tooth and nail. Sometimes we win, sometimes we lose. The moment many Blacks, Asians and Latinos move into town, the Whites get angry and terrified. They almost inevitably move. We can coexist. They don't want to. They're the ones who are racist, not us. A Black person can adapt and even do well in a majority White environment if he or she is smart, prepared, and given a fair chance. White people hate majority Black environments. They either try to force the Blacks out, or they themselves flee elsewhere. When the United States of America becomes a mostly Black, Asian, Hispanic and essentially non-White country, I think many White people will flee to Europe.

Many Blacks have done well in majority White establishments and environments. Deval Patrick, the current Governor of Massachusetts was once the only Black person in his upper-level classes at Harvard University. He didn't let that stop him. Instead, he worked hard to become a lawyer, and eventually an Attorney General during the Clinton Administration. And he is now our Governor. He went up against wealthy White male and wealthy White female politicians with more money, more experience and more clout. And he beat them all. Flat out took them out.

Barack Obama, forty-fourth President of the United States of America was once the only Black male member of the United States Senate. Did he let that stop him? Nope. He worked hard and beat the rich White guys and the rich White chicks, those born with gold spoons in their mouths, at their own game. America fell in love with him because he was smart, hard-working and friendly. The kind of leader who could inspire a nation made up mostly of simple people working hard to get ahead. The kind of leader average White people who just want to live their lives and aren't imperialistic oppressors admire. The kind of leader Black people dream of. The kind of leader the Hispanic or Asian person can relate to and even respect.

I feel positive about the future of the Black race in America. And Obama's got nothing to do with it. He provides inspiration. Thanks to him, we know all things are possible. One of ours got to that number one spot. We can all be proud of that. Now, I know that many racist White men and racist White women hate us. I don't think all White people are racist. I've seen a White woman volunteer for the Obama campaign in Massachusetts during the rainy day of the Massachusetts Primary. Many White people are open-minded and have nothing against non-Whites. They're just human beings who want to live their lives. What I hate are the WASPs. They only like their own kind. They hate Blacks. They hate Asians. They hate Latinos. They hate Jews. They hate Eurasians. They hate Middle-Easterners. They secretly wish America would become an all-White Christian nation. The truth is that America never was an all-White Christian nation. It's always been a nation made up of diverse populations. Blacks. Whites. Asians. Latinos. Hispanics. Middle-Easterners. We're all Americans.

The WASPs would have you believe that they're the real Americans while all others are nothing more than fakes and usurpers. Fortunately, Mother Nature came up with a WASP-repellent to deal with these meddlesome insects. Their numbers are falling across the board. And they don't know why. Their birth rates are extremely low, just as the birthrates of the populations they hate, the Blacks, the Asians and the Hispanics, are rising. Nah, more than just rising. Soaring. By leaps and bounds. The numbers of Blacks, Asians and Latinos in American politics and in the professional world have risen just as the number of Black, Asian and Latino homeowners have risen. And here's the kicker. Many of these Black, Asian and Latino populations are thriving in what used to be all-White territory. They're buying up property in White neighborhoods. They're creating Black enclaves, Chinatowns and Latino centrals in nearly all-White towns. Now that's impressive!

I'm excited about the resilience of my people and the progress we've made. I think we can do anything. Oh, many still hate us. I think the WASPs aren't going down easily. They might even try some Eugenics. Lord knows they're manipulative, ruthless and very patient. Do you honestly the Black population of Los Angeles was cut in half over the course of a decade merely by accident? I don't think so. A lot of Hispanics moved into Black territory in Los Angeles. That's part of the reason why many Black people moved. But I still think the WASPs had something to do with it. Trust me on that one. They're nothing short of diabolical. Look for them to try all sorts of devilish things against Blacks, Latinos and Asians as our numbers and our political and economic power increases. I have faith that when the smoke clears, we'll be the ones left standing. I've done the math and I know we're the Americans of tomorrow. Like dinosaurs, their time has come and gone.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,119 Followers