Minotaur

Story Info
Platonic Dialogue on the dangers & ethics of adultery.
4.1k words
3.67
24.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

MINOTAUR: A dialogue concerning Adultery

{Thank you, CRaZy, for Voluntary Editing, and help with the sexy bits}

* * * * *

The Proponents are:

Minotaur, an active Dominant and Sadist.

Socrates, a philosopher and a very, very cool Dude.

The narrator is Plato, a disciple of Socrates and his most fervent admirer.

The nickname 'Minotaur' is taken from the Bull-Headed Monster who lurked in the labyrinth which was on the sub-basement level of the palace of Minos in Knossos,

Crete. Some say that the Minotaur was destroyed by Theseus, with the help of a very large ball of wool provided by the fair Ariadne; others, that its death was caused by the collapse of the palace upon its head, the ultimate cause being the huge earthquake which destroyed Knossos and, indeed, the Minoan civilisation.

Part 1: The Dangers

Minotaur: Master, I have need of advice concerning bodily healing.

Socrates: Oh, Yes?

Minotaur: I have recently embarked upon a new and pleasurable sexual relationship. As you know, psychologically I am a Dominant and physically I am a Sadist. My new lover is female, submissive and masochistic.

Socrates: It sounds quite perfect.

Minotaur: Not quite perfect. She has a husband and two children by him.

Socrates: .....And?

Minotaur: In order to keep the husband ignorant of what is going on, we need to hide or remove the marks caused by our sexual, sadomasochistic play as effectively and quickly as may be.

Socrates: And how do such marks arise?

Minotaur: Our play is quite varied. The most prominent marks are the welts and lesions caused by caning and whipping. Then, there are the minor burns caused by

electric shocks and dripping molten wax, and the rope-burns caused by struggling while bound. Obviously, we have had to cool it as far as piercings are concerned.

Socrates: You seem to spend a lot of time indulging your *needs*. Do you obtain all this visible evidence in a single session?

Minotaur: Well, yes. But they are very long sessions. First of all, I begin with my submissive kneeling naked before me, her legs spread very wide so that all her glories are exposed to me. I am particularly fond of the dark tangled mass of hair that covers her mons. I usually try to include at least a few minutes of tugging and pulling at it till she cries for mercy. I love it when she becomes sticky and her white gleams of excitement cling to her pubic covering. It feels so...

Socrates: Man, you're red in the face and gasping for breath! Can I offer you a glass of water?

Minotaur: Yes, thank you.

Socrates: Back to the marks. They are all inflammations, are they not?

Minotaur: Oh yes. Yes they are. My submissive looks particularly beautiful after I have made her lie face down on the floor and lashed her buttocks with my goat hide whip. Not only do her ass-cheeks take on a splendid shade of purple, but a good whipping is extremely character building.

Socrates: Steady on! With regard to your problem, you must look to the practices of the Physios attached to football, baseball and athletics teams. The primary remedy is the ice-bag. Then, you may have recourse to anti-inflammatory drugs. They should be ingested before the start of play. Unfortunately, those available over the counter are usually blended with an effective painkiller, which is the last thing you want!

Minotaur: Of course not!

Socrates: I will have one of my disciples Google up a website for you, where you may order the nostrums that you need.

Minotaur: Thank you so much

Socrates: Hold on a ding-bing minute! There is more, much more, to discuss.

Minotaur: There is?

Socrates: Verily. Let us discuss the ethics of your little peccadillo and of keeping it secret from the husband of your lover. You, too, have a prior attachment?

Minotaur:By all means master. And yes, I am 'attached'.

Socrates: What justification can be found for her betrayal of her family, her breaking her solemn nuptial promises?

Minotaur: It is all down to the overiding importance of her sexual *needs* - to submit to a Master and to reach the sublime headspace through pain. When I am dripping a candle along the valley between her large, milk-filled breasts she is able to forget all else and concentrate only on pleasing Me, thus satisfying her own *needs* completely. Mine too.

Socrates: It has taken her a dozen years to find that out?

Minotaur: No, she maintains that she always knew, but thought she could conquer her *needs*, and do without. But, it turns out that 'missionary' twice a week

doesn't hack it for her. When she delicately probed her husband's opinions concerning kinks like hers, he thought she was joking, and in bad taste, at that. She has such a divine, succulent, juicy little cunt. It deserves so much more, than cock for two minutes on a Saturday night, after the discus throwing.

Socrates: She doesn't want to leave him and settle down happily ever after with you?

Minotaur: No. She claims she loves her husband and children and doesn't want to do anything to hurt them.

Socrates: She has already caused that hurt covertly. It will soon be overt, these things cannot be hidden for ever. Every husband knows what a wet, red, swollen

cunt portends. The smell of sex is unmistakable and distinctive, whether in situ or in soiled knickers.

Her husband will be hurt and angry to discover that he is a cuckold. The cuckold feels that he is deemed sexually inadequate, in frequency, quality, or even in the

dimensions of his equipment. This is a very serious insult. Javelins at 20 paces at dawn.

Minotaur: Now you mention it, I think that is the right description.

Socrates: An angry cuckold is a dangerous cuckold.

Minotaur: That is so true.

Socrates: Can I take it that he is not one of those unfortunate, undersized, needle-dicked men who have a need to be humiliated by cuckoldry?

Minotaur: You can take it that he is a large, well-hung, slightly aggressive man.

Socrates: The real reasons for her reluctance to be discovered in her adultery must be fear of the sanctions her husband is likely to impose upon her triflin' ass.

Minotaur: That, also, is true.

Socrates: Firstly, he will surely prevent her from seeing you again. Disregard of this prohibition will call down heavier sanctions.

Economic revenge is inevitable. He will cut up all her credit cards, keep their joint account depleted. She will have to wear last year's dresses and underwear. No smart restaurants, expensive vacations, whatever. In other words, no more Mr. Nice Guy.

Her sex-life will be gone, save for what she can rustle up with olive oil and a wooden dildo.

There will be harsh conditions for the continuance of the marriage. Noncompliance will cause the shit to hit the fan. That continuance is in any case only nominal, because the original marriage is, from the moment adultery is discovered, stone dead.

If things don't work out, and they won't, divorce will inevitably follow. The Judiciary is not very enlightened, it is inclined to disfavour adulterers; in Sadism/masochism cases, Judges are known to throw their toys out of their cots.

Her chances of a nice settlement look very poor. Most likely the husband will get one hundred percent custody of their children, she will be allowed to visit only in the presence of a social worker. She will walk out of the house with the clothes on her back, a toothbrush, and her bag of Toys. Her reputation at the temple, with her parents, with her children, will be in ruins.

Still and all, she is lucky to be living in our decadent, wussy city-state. There are other states where Religious Morals Rule, O.K.! In these states, adulterous females are stoned to death. Amazingly, the mob contains as many females as males. The males bring the running victim down by throwing stones, the females mostly cream the fallen woman, using their stones as hammers. Homo Habilis, in action.

Minotaur: Ohhh. Are the women naked?

Er... Since you mention it, those are the dangers.

Socrates: But not all the dangers.

Minotaur: What next?

Socrates: Think! The husband's rage may be directed at you as much as at his wife.

Minotaur: O Zeus!

Socrates: Precisely. Being co-respondent in a notorious divorce action ain't going to do much for your own reputation, either. Hubby may not be without connections and resources. If he had his wife followed to establish the divorce case, he knows where you live. He may have access to a brace of Burly Persons who owe him a couple of favours, which can be purged by rearranging your face and kicking your ass. It is

to be hoped he has no Roman connections. They hand an adulterer over for 'collection' to the Mafia, who for a very reasonable fee will cut off his cock and

balls, stuffing them down his throat until he dies for want of air.

Minotaur: Holy Shit!

Socrates: Your own wife presently condones your off-Broadway play productions?

Minotaur: Yes. She says she doesn't want to have anything at all to do with kinky stuff and will I please keep it to hell and gone out of her bedroom.

Socrates: Yes, I see. However, consider that the cuckolded husband will probably take you to court to sue for alienation of his wife's affection. Such as it is. Is there not a sporting chance that he will win and soak you for many Drachmas?

Minotaur: I agree, there is a good chance.

Socrates: And if your wife's legal adviser becomes privy to this information, what will he do?

Minotaur: Hmmm. I guess he will advise my wife that a serious decline in her standard of living may be imminent and that she should get as much gravy from me as possible, while the going is good, by suing for divorce.

Socrates: That is my prediction, also.

Minotaur: Oh but Socrates Sir, I wish you could feel the compulsive swelling in my groin when I have my cock pointed at the pretty little rosebud of her ass. I make her bend over the table with legs spread wide, then I secure her limbs to the table legs so that she is powerless. It makes me quiver even now just to think of it - my cock pointed at that tiny hole, the goosebumps all over her body, the whimpers coming out

of her throat...

Socrates: Restrain yourself, Dickhead! If you cum on my floor, you can wipe it up with your garment.

OK. That pretty well covers the *Practice of Adultery and the Consequences*. Now, how about the Ethics?

Part 2: Ethics

Socrates: What do we mean by adulterous behaviour?

Minotaur: Adulterous behaviour is sexual behaviour by one of a married Couple, with a Third Person, without the knowledge of the other partner in the marriage, in contravention of the solemn vows which were made when the marriage was ordained.

Socrates: This Third Person, what can we say of him or her?

Minotaur: The sky's the limit. The Third Person can be older or younger, related or not, of any gender, race, class, or creed; whatever turns you on, baby. The Third Person usually has one or more sexual attributes valued by the Adulterer. The Third Person might, for example, have soft lips and an inviting, wet mouth which she wraps around the adulturer's cock. At first, she might just tease Him, flicking her tongue across the slit on his cockhead. Then she might slowly, ever so deliciously slowly, lower her mouth over the shaft till he feels himself being swallowed into her throat.

it is such a powerful feeling for Him, to have this girl at his mercy, where he could thrust long and hard and carelessly, ravaging her sweet throat with his passion.

Socrates: You're at it again. Just answer the questions.

Minotaur: Well, the Adulterer may be motivated by mere sexual boredom, by a Third Person who offers sexual equipment of more pleasing proportions. A female Adulterer could be attracted to a large cock. A Male Adulterer may seek out a woman who will be tight around his God-given equipment.

Socrates: What other motives are there for adultery? Other than boredom and size of equipment?

Minotaur: Offers to perform sexual acts which may not be available to the Adulterer within the confines of the marriage bed. Such acts include, but are not limited to, fellatio, cunnilingus, anal intercourse, intercourse with a person of the same gender. Then, there is the gamut of heady sexual activities and techniques developed by de Sade and Count Masoch, and by their followers.

The Third Person may not be directly involved in sexual acts with the Adulterer, merely providing whatever is needed for orgies, gang-bangs, and sexually trained animals for bestial sex-play. The animals commonly provided are male dogs and jackasses, for women, ewe sheep and nanny goats for men. Some authorities deny that fucking animals constitutes adultery; the jury is still out on that one.

Socrates: And Adulterers will risk their marriages, their assets, their lives and the lives of their children, just for this, for gratification of their fucking urges?

Minotaur: Amazing, isn't it? Unless the Adulterer is struck by a coup de foudre, and is in love, the adultery may be of short duration and remain undiscovered.

Socrates: Falling in Love is a whole other ball-game (no pun intended).

Minotaur: Would you please tell me, what has ethics to do with adultery? Where the level of interaction between Adulterer and Third Person remains at the emotional level of a one-night-stand and there is no flowering to a full relationship, what's the problem?

Socrates: Well, what you have been telling us about your own adultery far exceeds a one-night-stand, does it not?

Minotaur: Yes, I guess it does.

Socrates: Perhaps we might borrow from the Guild of Barbers and Surgeons, their First Ethical Principle, which is, "First: do no Harm." Obviously, harm can arise if the Adulterer brings a nasty disease into the primary relationship. Where that is the Human Immuno-Deficiency Virus, the old saw, "the Wages of Sin is Death" is uncomfortably literal. Also, it is likely that, while the Adulterer is getting plenty of sex, the cuckold is going short; not life-threatening, but a Tort, nonetheless.

Minotaur: Would the Adulterer be right in thinking that his or her gain may be very great, whereas the cuckold's loss is very small?

Socrates: No. The Adulterer's view would be erroneous and self-delusional, a sop to the Adulterer's bad conscience. The ill-effects of Adultery devolve onto the Couple, rather than the individuals.

Minotaur: Oh Yeah? So what about "The Couple"?

Socrates: Marriage is not the only sacred relationship which is intended to, and can, last for the lifetime of the participants. There are Gay and particularly Lesbian relationships which are like that. There may be 'collared' relationships between a Dominant and a submissive which are like that.

Minotaur: What is the point of forming a Couple? Apart from the obvious one of not having to walk very far or having to shell out cash whenever sex is required.

Socrates: The point of a Couple is that it can face the world more effectively than the individuals alone. In the case of marriage, a few thousands of years of

experience revealed that it provides the best environment for the procreation and nurturing of children.

Minotaur: But isn't the fashionable view of marriage that it is dysfunctional?

Socrates: Yes indeedy. But those views are most forcibly expressed by those whose agenda is to do away with marriage; they actively work to destroy it.

Minotaur: But, Sir, the movies down at the amphitheatre show us many examples of marriages in which children are abused, and single parents such as film stars, who are positively angelic. Same goes for certain Gay and Lesbian Couples.

Socrates: You are not paying attention to the "Bell Curve". The distributions of merit overlap, of course.

Minotaur: How do you mean, "Bell Curve"?

Socrates: "Men are taller than Women" - true or false? Well, on the whole, true. But many, many women are taller than some men. Check the distribution ("Bell")

curves.

Minotaur: Ah, Yes.

Socrates: These various relationships, which we have already mentioned, have in common with marriage that the participants seek to make up an entity which is

more than just the sum of its parts. It should be stronger, more efficient economically and, well, happier than the individuals separately.

Minotaur: Yes, that is true. Is it then easy, or difficult, for two people to form an effective, long lasting, virtually indestructible Couple?

Socrates: It must be difficult. The success rate is not high, and falling.

Minotaur: Given that it is such an attractive outcome, why do people fail?

Socrates: Lack of knowledge of the art of forming a Couple, and of maintaining it in good shape. No formal education is available, nor are there obvious good examples. It is tragic rather than amusing that marriage counsellors move in after the marriage has

failed rather than before it has begun. As for the mentors of the young: pop-idols, film stars, politicians, media personalities and the like, generally have rotten, disgusting personal lives.

Minotaur: I see. But sometimes I just have this overwhelming *need* to take my subbie and humiliate her down at the temple of Aphrodite by allowing other men to engage in depraved acts with her while I masturbate, gaining satisfaction in watching

her ritual lack of power, and having my own voyeuristic fantasies fulfilled. Oh, it is a marvellous sight to watch one's subbie being simultaneously fucked by two well-toned boxers, one in her ass and one in her cunt whilst I prepare to cream all over her milky

chest.

Socrates: Watch it. This neither the time nor the place for wet dreams.

Clearly, the Educational system issues instructions for sexual coupling, but that's it. The young (and, I suspect, their teachers) leave the GYMNASIUM knowing nothing of the successful Couples of history, such as the Romans Damon and Pythias (MM), the Franks Abelard and Heloise (MF) or our very own Poet Sappho and her friends (FF). Moreover, the young have misconceptions and false expectations regarding The Couple, both prescriptions for failure.

Minotaur: And those misconceptions and expectations are...?

Socrates: I will take marriage as my example. I am sure you are familiar with the preamble to the Form of Service for Marriage?

Minotaur: Yes. It states that Marriage is an Honourable Estate and that it is ordained for the purpose of procreation and raising of children.

Socrates: Quite so. And what does it say of sex?

Minotaur: Well, covertly it says that God granted the pleasures of sex for the mutual comfort of the Couple, in what can be a difficult situation.

Socrates: There you have the biggest misconception then. Marriage a la mode seems to be about sexual gratification as the principal purpose of a relationship, not as an adjunct to its successful maintenance. An expectation arises, which is that a happy sex life will ensure a generally happy life.

Minotaur: So:

- A Couple is formed to enhance the life-possibilities of the two individuals.

- Sex is only an adjunct which eases the task of preservation of the Couple. It may be the most important adjunct (that depends on the Couple) but it is NOT the primary

objective.

- It is far from easy to form a Couple successfully.

- It is easy to destroy a Couple.

Socrates: I could not have put it better, myself.

Minotaur: Therefore, Adultery is to be deprecated because of its ill-effects upon the Couple?

Socrates: That is about the size of it.

Minotaur: Whoa! If the Couple as an entity is damaged or destroyed, does it not follow that the Adulterer suffers a loss as much as the cuckold?

Socrates: Now you're cookin' with gas!

Minotaur: What can we say about the Ethics of Adultery Condoned?

12