Minx

Story Info
Sensuous submission of a wanton woman to a dominant man.
5k words
4.45
46.6k
8

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/13/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in a mood. Normally, I am a pretty level headed guy with control of my temper but not tonight. I was taking it out on everyone and it was apparent.

Twice a year our church puts on a show. It can be dramatic, funny or even a musical but it is a good way for some of us to release our creative juices and for the rest to get away for an evening.

As we were working on this year’s Christmas show, things settled into our normal routine. I was directing the play as usual and the regular cast of actors was there to fill the roles. I cannot sing or dance and I am completely tone deaf. I am not sure that I can act in a role that has little direct relevance to my life experiences but I have great attention to detail and I try to be honest and fair in my opinions and decisions. This seems to be the ideal makings of a severely amateur production director so I am it.

Rachel came over to me, “Ross, is there some kind of problem? Is there something we should know about? The entire cast is upset.”

“No Rachel, it’s just some unrest at home. I tried not to bring it in here but I guess I failed. Sorry.”

I shouted out, “Sorry, everyone! I’m just not in it today. Let’s try again on Tuesday.” There was a bit of murmuring but the cast and crew picked up their hats and coats and straggled out. I just sat and watched, not wanting to move.

It was quiet in the Church basement as I sat on the stage at the far end of the hall. I startled as a hand came down and touched my shoulder. I was in my own little world and thought I was alone.

“Sorry to interrupt. I thought that you could use a friendly ear.” Rachel was standing beside me, offering a cup of bad but hot coffee. I accepted as she sat across from me at the kitchen table we were using for one of our sets.

“So tell me. Unburden yourself.”

I didn’t know where to start and Rachel and I only know each other from these plays and some other church functions. We really aren’t friends. “It’s personal Rachel. Just between Jan and me.”

“Oh, those kinds of problems. Ross, sometimes it helps to have a sympathetic ear.”

“I am not sure that you would be sympathetic. Jan thinks I am a pig. You are a woman. You will probably see her side.”

“This could be interesting. Come on, give me a try. I could surprise you.”

Something about Rachel and her attention brought it all out in me. Once it started, there was no containing it. My problem was one that continued to re-occur. Jan and I love each other and enjoy each other. Our love life is very good but sometimes our sex life isn’t. I don’t know if that makes sense but I think it is usual in this day and age.

Like most marriages, sex is mostly under the wife’s influence. We have sex when Jan is in the mood and in a way that she is in the mood to play. Usually this is pretty good and frequent enough for my needs as well but there are times when I like to be in control and have Jan react to my needs and desires. We have tried this some but she cannot let go and just enjoy. Everything still has to be within her control.

Rachel surprised me by telling me that she understood if from a different perspective. Brian, her husband, enjoyed sex with her but everything was so proper and correct. It was as if he was always asking her permission with each touch or act. She felt that if she told him to stop in mid copulation, he would just jump up and get dressed. While there was passion, there seemed to be no excitement, no real lust.

I told her that this is what Jan seems to want, to be able to tell me no at anytime and have me just stop. Most of the time, this is fine but occasionally, I need her to surrender to me and to that kind of excitement and lust that causes her to lose control.

At this point Rachel just let out a low moan, “Mmmmmmm!”

I looked at her in surprise. She shook her head and then said, “I can see it. You enjoy directing our plays because we in the cast are under your control. The control is mostly benevolent and what you do is help us to be better in our roles but you are in control. You enjoy it. You enjoy having us do as you say. I love participating in these little productions because I can be someone else. I no longer have to be the corporate executive, adoring wife and loving mother. I am released and I am under your control. I do what you tell me and I love that.”

“Rachel, perhaps, I am being dense but I don’t understand.”

“Ross, it’s simple. After every one of our rehearsals, I go home with damp panties. I just thought it was from playing someone else but now I realize it was from you telling me what to do in that role as well. I bet you try to become more directive at home and get really frustrated by Jan while we are doing these productions. I bet you leave here with an erection every night. Am I right?”

“Rachel we are in the church basement. This isn’t a proper subject.”

“Don’t avoid the question, Ross. Answer it and it will release you.”

“Okay, Rachel. You’re right. I go home on rehearsal nights with a hard-on and want to take advantage of my wife but the more I want to take her the less she wants it.”

“See Ross, we have quite a lot in common. Perhaps we can help each other with our mutual problem.” I thought about this and as I thought, there was a stirring in my loins.

Smiling at me with a wicked glint in her eye, Rachel took my hand and told me, “Treat me to your imagination. What do you want from Jan? Let me to do it for you.”

I couldn’t help myself. The cat was mostly out of the bag anyway so I just let it all go. “When I am in a mood like this, I want her to be my little minx. Just like a cat in heat, begging for and purring at my every touch. Constantly rubbing up against me, touching and caressing me to arouse me and make me want to use her. She is to excite me, arouse me, make my cock hard and keep it that way when we are together. She is to do this by touching, caressing and kissing me, by talking dirty telling me all the naughty things she needs me to do with her, and by looking wanton and slutty. In return, I am free to touch her and talk to her any way that the mood strikes me. She is mine to use and expose and explore until I feel like giving her the pleasures she needs.”

With a smile, Rachel got up and told me, “Stay here, I will be back in a bit.” She went back stage and then to the ladies room.

Telling Rachel all this had given me a throbbing hard-on. In the back of my mind, I hoped that it would excite her like it does me and we would be tearing each other’s clothes off and romp on the big feather bed at the center of the stage we were using for the production’s final scene.

As time passed, I realized that, of course, this wouldn’t happen. She was just letting her shock at my admissions pass. She was being polite, she asked what was on my mind and it would be rude to show her shock. Besides we are in the church basement, nothing like that could happen here.

After about 20 minutes, I just got up and was about to leave. She either wasn’t coming out of the ladies room until I left or she slipped out without me realizing it.

As I was reaching for my coat, Rachel slipped out from behind the background curtains and snuggled up against me, asking “Where are you going, Ross? I thought that you wanted to play with me?”

Her hand caressed the length of my hardening cock through my pants as she whispered in my ear, “I need you to use me. My pussy is so wet and it needs to be filled with your big cock. Tell me what to do. I am your little plaything, your little minx.” She licked the inside of my ear and gently nibbled the lobe, purring.

I pushed her away at arms length and said, “Let me look at you. Are you wanton enough?” I walked slowly around her taking in the sight.

Rachel has a long, lithe look to her. Slim with long, lean legs and arms, boyish hips, a narrow waist and surprisingly big tits. She has a long graceful neck and a diamond shaped face with sharp features.

She is all together an attractive suburban mom but not startling or head turning. Until now. Her long dark hair was pulled up into a ponytail which cascaded off the top and side of her head just like the TV bimbos of our youth. She has sparkling, dark eyes that were enhanced by the heavy application of black eyeliner, mascara and dark eye shadow. Her full lips were bright and smoothly glossy with a heavy application bubblegum pink lipstick. Well manicured fingernails sported matching pink polish.

She availed herself of our production wardrobe. The costume she chose accentuated her look. She was wearing frilly white ankle socks and shiny black spiked heel pumps. Her long, smooth legs were bare and exposed up to a very short black skirt, which hugged her boyish hips beautifully. The blouse she wore was made of a stretchy white material and obviously a couple sizes too small. It hugged her tits and was stretched so taut that I could see the large dark nipples which covered the entire front of her tits.

Her tits were like the rest of her, long and slim. When supported by her bra they projected well out from her body but bare and without support, they sagged down on her chest. This only enhanced their sex appeal as I imagined how they would look dangling over my face with Rachel riding my cock or how they would sway as I fucked her from behind treating her as the lusty animal she is.

As I slowly circled around her, evaluating and enjoying the spectacle of her dressed as a slut, she was shaking with barely contained excitement and it made her tits wobble wonderfully under the sheer material of her top.

She was delectable and so ready for me to use but this wasn’t the best part. The part that made my cock twitch and drool from wanting her was the collar around her neck. It was a black leather collar with rhinestones. A very large cat collar left over from our version of “Cats”. It made her a true minx.

I stepped up behind Rachel and pressed my hard cock against her ass as my arms circled her and my hands gripped and squeezed her soft, dangling tits through her well stretched top. She gasped and pushed her ass back onto my hardness, slowly swaying it side to side. I nibbled and licked my way up her long neck and whispered into her ear, “Very good, my little minx. You look like you want to get fucked. I especially like the collar. It marks you as the wanton, slutty minx that you really are. My wanton, slutty minx.”

A low groan escaped her, “Uuuhhhhh!” as I tweaked her hard nipples and she replied, “I’m glad you like the collar. I hoped you would. I will wear it anytime we are together to play.”

The image made my cock twitch and she noticed and pushed back harder, burying my hard, throbbing cock in her ass crack. I asked, “Are you ready for me, baby? Are you ready to be my little plaything and do as I tell you?”

One of my hands trailed up her smooth, bare thigh and under the front of her short skirt while the other kept pinching and squeezing her hardened nipple. My hand slid across her velvety, soft inner thigh and to the steamy heat of her sex. Like a good little minx, she wore no panties to interfere with my play. My fingers delved into the cleft of her slippery lips and brushed lightly across her engorged clit.

A shiver passed through Rachel’s body and she moaned, “Ooooohhhhhhh!!!! I will do anything you tell me. I am your little minx, your sexual playtoy. Anything you want.”

I felt a need to test our “arrangement” and see just how compliant Rachel would be. I turned her around and pulled her tight. I slid my hands up under the back of her skirt and cupped each of her ass cheeks. Squeezing them, I kissed her pressing my lips hard against hers and invading her mouth with my tongue. She responded by twinning her tongue with mine and pulling me tighter, spreading her legs and humping her pubis against my thigh just like a cat in heat.

I broke our kiss and looked into her lust filled eyes and asked, “What do you need, slut? What does a minx in heat need?”

She replied, “I need this,” as she reached between us and slowly unzipped my pants.

We both looked down and watched as she reached into my open fly and released my hard, drooling cock and churning balls. It looked do decadent and nasty to have my cock wrapped in her long slender fingers with the girlish bubble gum pink nails.

One hand slid up the length of the shaft and she used her thumb to rub a drop of pre-cum off the tip only to cause more of the sticky fluid to trickle from the tip. The other hand caressed and tickled my hanging balls.

Looking back up at me she whispered, “It’s so big and thick. I can’t get my hand all the way around it. I need your big, thick cock. I need it in my mouth, my pussy and my ass. I need to taste your cum and I need you to pump your cum into my pussy and my ass. I need it so bad.”

Very pleased and very excited, I stepped back pulling my cock from her hand. With a wicked grin, I told her, “Show me how bad you need it. Start by pulling up your top and playing with your tits.”

She reached down and moved to pull the top completely over her head but I reached out and stopped her. She looked up quizzically. I told her, “You look so much sluttier exposed but with your clothes still on.

Smiling, she nodded and pulled up the front of her blouse and exposed her sexy tits. She cupped them one in each hand and began squeezing and rubbing her nipples. Her long, slender tits lay across her palms and in her hands just perfectly.

Her tits were meant for this type of play, she was meant for this type of play. She watched me watch her and groaned when I told her, “I am going to cum all over your tits and watch you lick my sticky goo off them.”

I reached out and took her head in my hands. With gentle pressure, I pushed her down to her knees in front of me, telling her “Show me how much you need my cock.”

Rachel knew exactly what to do and how to do it. She grasped my cock at the base and cupped my balls. Her tongue reached out and traveled up the full length of my cock, swiping a droplet of pre-cum from the tip. She let out a “Yummmmmm!” and looked up at me to be sure that I was watching her.

With her eyes locked onto mine, she opened her mouth and engulfed the head. Her eyes sparkled as I let out a long, low groan, “Aaaaahhhhhhh!!!!” Then her mouth slowly, teasingly descended down the length of my throbbing cock. Each time she moved her head back up to the tip, she pulled it from her lips with a sloppy, wet pop and smiled at me before slurping me back down.

Rachel seemed to know exactly what I wanted, a slow tease to stoke the fires of our passion. She let herself go and she loved sucking on my cock, bringing me pleasure and making me hotter and hotter for her. As her mouth and tongue alternated gliding up and down my cock, her hand caressed my swollen balls and her fingernails tickled the coarse hairs.

Each time she reached the top of my cock, she would hum an “Mmmmmm,” sending a tingle down its length and into my balls, before popping my cock from her mouth and giggling while looking up at me. I was moaning and groaning with pleasure both from the wonderful sensations and the spectacularly naughty show she loved putting on for me.

I could have stayed like this for an eternity, hanging onto the edge of sexual oblivion, relishing the feeling of her attentions and anticipating my final climax. Rachel decided to up the stakes. Looking up at me in sheer lust, she told me, “I need to taste your cum.”

Her tongue began dancing on the sensitive underside of my cockhead and her fingers began to deftly caress the sensitive region between my balls and my ass. She knew what she was doing. The consummate minx. My cock began twitching and jumping as I tried hard to hold back. Her tongue and fingers became more insistent.

I reached down to her head and grabbed her long dark “bimbo tail” and pulled her to her feet. She let out a wail and pleaded, “Oooohhhh, baby! I need to taste your goo so bad!”

Holding my minx by the tail, I told her, “What you need doesn’t matter. Your needs are not as important as my desires.”

She wrapped herself around me, rubbing her exposed tits on my chest and arm. As she ‘minxed’ me, she asked “What do you want, baby? What do you want me to do for you?”

I smiled and told her. I want you to expose yourself. I want to see you open and exposed. Climb up on the bed and show me your pussy.”

The bed was center stage and I hadn’t gotten around to turning off the overhead lights yet, so Rachel was spotlighted as she lay down on her back and spread her legs for me. I am not into fooling myself. She loved it. She loved showing off. She spread her legs wide and was showing off for herself as well.

I sat in the front row, my eyes level with her spread legs and dripping pussy. She moved her head around to look at me through the lights and her collar sparkled and flashed. I knew she couldn’t see me. She couldn’t anything beyond the stage through the lights from her angle.

I spoke to her, a disembodied voice, “Spread your legs wider. Expose yourself.” She responded with a whimper and pulled up her knees, spreading as wide as she could. The movement pulled her outer lips apart and her slick inner lips glistened in the bright lights.

“I want to see just how needy you really are, minx. Pull yourself open and show me how hungry your hole is for my cock on the inside.” Rachel reached down between her legs and pulled her outer lips as far apart as they would go. I could see the glistening pink skin of her womanly hole and I watched a few drops of her excitement drip from the open hole and down across her pink, puckered ass.

She moaned and begged me, “Oooohhhh!! Please fuck me! I need your big, thick cock in my hole. I need you to fill and stretch me and pump your sticky goo into me.”

I had so many conflicting thoughts running through my head. I wanted to look at her needy and glistening hole forever. I wanted to get up and lick the droplets of womanly lube from her pussy and tongue her clit until it caused her to spasm wildly around my tongue and head. I wanted to fill her with my cock and pump her furiously until I shot so much cum into her that it would come flooding out of her mouth and ears.

I wanted to see her orgasm. I wanted to see her body in the throes of passion and pleasure. I knew her need to show herself, to exhibit her wantonness would be great as well.

“Play with yourself minx. Finger your pussy and rub your clit so I can watch you cum. Have you ever masturbated yourself in front of a man before so he could watch you as you cum?”

One of her hands moved up to her tits and began squeezing and pinching her large, dark nipples and the other pushed two fingers into her dripping hole. She hissed, “Yesssss, yessss!!! Watch me masturbate, watch me cum for you!” As she continued to work on her tits, her fingers were sliding in and out of her pussy, making squishy noises, that told me just how aroused, just how wet and needy she really was. I got up from my chair and moved onto the stage.

I wanted her to watch me watch her. I sat on the bed and took in the view. Her eyes sparkled and she smiled as she let out a gasp. The hand squeezing her tits and nipples moved down between her legs and began to rub her clit while she continued to finger fuck herself. I watched her body shiver and shake. I watched her eyes squinch tight and her mouth form perfect cocksucking O’s as she moaned, “Ooooohhhhh!!!!”

She stared into my eyes and watched me watch her. I told her, “You look so good, minx. So wanton and slutty. Wanting me to watch you pleasure yourself and cum.”

This pushed her over the edge and she shouted and moaned, Oooooohhhh God, I’mmmmmmm cummmmmminnngggggg!!!!”

Her hips bucked and her body convulsed while her head thrashed wildly back and forth on the bed. I just had to fuck this woman, I could think of nothing else. I had to have her spasming on my cock as I pumped her full of my gooey essence.

12