Minx

Story Info
A foursome with my boss.
1.9k words
3.63
38.6k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just a special note here. The characters in this submission are not the same people as my last one.

*

Ahhh. Skewered by in all three holes. Air tight... wait. How'd I get like this? Let's backtrack...

I was done cleaning Boss's house and was preparing supper when he came home. I ran to kneel in front of Him, undid His zipper and lifted His 6 in limp cock out, as I suckled it, it grew to its 10 in fully erect size. I gagged it down my throat, massaging it by swallowing and swirling my tongue around as best I could. He groaned as I bobbed my head, his hand tight in my hair guiding my pace. Suddenly, He pulled me off of His cock and said, "Not yet minx, you're going to have to earn it tonight." He smirked and I fumed.

I smelled something burning in the background. "Shit!" I yelped as I ran for the stove. The roast was fine, but the pasta was not. Damn it. Boss just laughed and walked into the living room.

"minx! Come here!" I ran quickly and knelt at His feet.

"Yes Boss?"

"You are to expect two guests arriving in about an hour. I would like you to receive them the same way you do me. Comprende?"

"Comprendo." I sulked back into the kitchen; I don't like serving His friends, I just like serving Him. But if that's what He wishes then that's what He gets.

In an hour I heard someone coming towards the door and I rushed to kneel by it. A man walked in, I'd say he was about 24, 5'9" with dark brown cropped hair and big hazel eyes. I quickly went to work; I lifted his 7 in cock into my mouth and started bobbing. He wasn't satisfied with this so he shoved me against the fridge and fucked my mouth before he came all over my face, "Don't clean it, leave it there."

"Yes Sir."

"Bring us beers!" Boss hollered through to the kitchen. I quickly brought them their drinks and was ordered back to the kitchen. Fifteen more minutes passed before the last guy showed up. He looked 22 had thick black hair, a broad, muscular body, and fierce black eyes; to be frank I was scared. I rushed to my task afraid of what I might find in his shorts. I was surprised and glad to see that he was relatively small, at least compared to my Boss, only 6 ½ in hard, but thick. I could barely get him past my teeth but got him in and started going at it when he grabbed me up by my hair, shoved me against the wall and started to choke me. I freaked out and started kicking, punching and trying to scream for Boss.

Boss came in the kitchen and asked, "Paul! What the fuck do you think you're doing?"

"Doing what I like, you said she likes this" the whole time he didn't stop choking me, I started feeling really hot and knew I was about to pass out. Boss saw my eyes start to roll back and broke Paul's contact with my neck. I fell into His arms and He lowered me to the floor.

"Paul, she doesn't know you, she doesn't trust you. Why did you think that was ok? I said she'd give you a blowjob and you could do anything that way. Not anything you wanted to do." I ducked around Paul and hid behind my Boss, scared out of my mind. Boss knew I had a choking fetish and that I liked to pass out; He also knew that I only wanted Him doing it.

"I'm sorry man, I misunderstood you; how can I make it up?"

"It's her you hurt and scared so go give her a kiss and get her off so she's not scared of you." I started to back away, panicked and about to run for my room.

"I I'm fine Boss, seriously,"

"No, you're going to take it, I don't want you scared of Paul. Not with what I have planned for tonight." I nodded and moved closer to Paul and shut my eyes.

He touched my face softly, and put his lips to nine. He ran his tongue along the crease of my lips until I opened. Our tongues danced as I grew wet with desire. His hand drifted down to my ass and traveled up my back, softly pushing me against his chest. His hand traveled back down and under my short jean skirt to play with my clit. I could feel my body tensing up but didn't want to give in to it yet. He thumbed my clit and started to squeeze two fingers into my cunt. He started to pump them rapidly in and out of my pussy. I could hear it squelch and I thought I was going to explode. Paul put his thumb back over my clit and I howled my release, gushing all over his hand. He brought his hand out and licked each finger clean, savoring the taste.

"Thank you Paul; minx, serve dinner!" and all three guys went to the living room. I set the table and laid out the food.

"Ready Boss!" I called. They walked in, big smirks on their faces. I got worried then, what was happening in the living room?

"Serve bitch!" Boss hollered into my thought. Oops. I served out the food and sat on the floor next to Him. He ate and fed me bits of roast and pasta randomly. Occasionally Paul or the other guy (I still don't know his name) would call for me to take a bite of their food. They finished and hurried back to the living room. I cleaned up, locked the door and waited for Him to call me.

"minx! Come!" I rushed down the hallway just to be captured by the three of them. I looked into the living room and saw a sex table, a video camera, an array of dildos, and a huge bottle of lube. They tied my hands together and hung me by a hook in the ceiling. I was going to enjoy this. They put a hood over their faces and mine, the only difference was that I couldn't see. I heard them turn on the camera and the fun began.

I felt hands everywhere touching me; stroking my back, thighs, and stomach; pinching and twisting my nipples as I arched my back. It felt wonderful. Then they started scratching my back as they were pulling on my nipples, I couldn't get enough! I felt them start to lick me from my feet, up my legs and thighs, just skirting my pussy to lick my stomach and nipples. Another licked up my spine and bit my neck while the one in front licking bit my nipples. The third left, when he came back it was Boss, "take this Matt, work it into her ass." So that was his name ok. I felt His favorite butt plug and started to loosen up. This thing is 14 in. long, 2 in. wide and black with a green gem design spelling minx on it. He had it specially made for me.

Matt slid it the rest of the way into my ass as I grimaced. Boss knows I don't like that but it's what He wants so that's what happens. Then Paul came up with an even bigger plug and slammed it home into my cunt. I yelped at the sudden intrusion and someone smacked my ass. I leaned back so they had better contact area and another hand wacked me in the ass. Another smacked my breast, while the last pumped the two phalluses in and out rhythmically. I rocked back and forth between the two smacking me and the man pumping me. I felt full with the two inside of me. One of the men stuck his hand in my mouth; I'm guessing it was Boss, it felt like His fingers. So I sucked on His fingers as whoever was under me pumped those dildos and the third hit me around. I felt my orgasm beginning to build up and just let myself get carried away by the strikes and penetrations.

Oh god it was building. I was almost there, "Stop." Boss called out "She's about to cum. We can't let you do that yet minx."

"Please please Boss, please let me cum! Please!"

"No, don't get greedy." I felt tears rolling down my face at the sudden stop of my pleasure. The phalluses were removed and I was lifted down and strapped into the sex table face down. Someone scooted under the table, another was at the end by my head and the last was by my ass.

"Boss? Where is everyone?"

"I'm under you, Paul is at your ass and Matt is at your head. Are you ready?"

"Yes Boss."

Matt pulled me up by my hair again and shoved his cock into my throat. I swallow and twirl my tongue around his cock. Paul was a little nicer; he started using fingers first as he lubed up his dick and eased it into my ass. Boss lined up His massive cock and worked it into my pussy until He was balls deep. They start to thrust rhythmically, ass and mouth in, pussy out; pussy in, ass and mouth out and so on. But after a while none of them could hold the rhythm and went their own beat. It felt amazing when all three were in together. I was stuffed full, a piece of property to be used for sex, no matter what way. I had to have gotten off ten times throughout all of this.

Matt and Paul pulled out and switched. "Wash that off first!" Boss hollered at Paul. I heard the water go on in the bathroom as Matt unceremoniously shoved his dick in my ass. I yelped and a tear escaped. Paul came back and helped me work his cock into my mouth. I just let him pump while I swirled. What felt good was Boss's ten in. cock deep in my pussy, His pubic hair rubbing my clit while his cock hit my g spot deep inside of me. The rest felt good too but in a different way, like the guys weren't really there, I was just fuller, more used. And I knew it was my Boss's wishes, and I love serving my Boss.

I tightened my ass, pussy and throat to get them off. Paul came first, spraying the back of my throat with his cum as I swallowed hurriedly so I didn't miss a single drop. I sucked him dry and he groaned, stepped away and went to watch the rest from the couch. Matt thrusted into my ass as far as he could and filled my ass with hot sticky cum, he pulled out and joined Paul. My Boss started pumping into me faster so I clenched down as hard as I could. He came and I came from the force of His. I felt His sticky seed coat the inside of me as my pussy kept convulsing around His cock. He pulled out and came to the front of me, "Clean me off." I sucked His cock gratefully and swirled my tongue around to clean every inch.

The camera was turned off and I was untied. Boss spoke quietly to me "You did good minx, really good" and carried me to His bed to sleep. I heard Him saying His goodbyes, hope you had fun's to His buddies and He came into bed. He spooned me against His chest and as I fell asleep I heard Him whisper "My minx, My little minx."