Minx Ch. 02

Story Info
Mistress Briane begins Minx's training.
824 words
3.54
13.5k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/25/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

mmm...Minx? Minx! Boy, where do you think you're going? Did Mistress Briane say you could get out of bed? I think not. Don't you remember last night? Did my whip teach you nothing?

No, before you return to bed take those pants back off. What did I tell you about pants?

Eh, I changed my mind. Put your pants back and go make me some bacon.

What? You have a job? Ha! Not anymore, Minx. Your only job now is to submit to Mistress Briane. You were an international lawyer on a major war criminal case? Oh boo hoo! Sob story, whatever. You belong to Mistress Briane now.

Go on, Minx. Mistress Briane demands BACON!

Well, if there's no bacon you'll just have to go to the store and buy some. It's not really that hard to figure out, Minx. What, were you waited on hand and foot by women before this? Haha, I pity those weak women who serve men. Now, where's my bacon?

Mmm...I smell it cooking, it took you long enough, Minx. What did you do, slaughter a pig yourself? No matter, just bring it to me when it's ready.

What's this? This bacon is crispy, don't you know Mistress Briane likes her bacon chewy? No? Ah well, next time, Minx. This time, I eat crispy bacon and then I whip you some more.

Oh don't give me that bull shit about your ass being sore.

No, no it's not.

Boy! You listen to me. Mistress Briane does what Mistress Briane wants and if you don't stop complaining about how much your ass hurts, I'll give you something to really complain about.

Eh, you know what? You complained enough already, I'm going to have to take your ass.

No, Minx, no. Being taken in the ass by a fine, dominating woman does not make you gay. It makes you my bitch. I'm done with the bacon, put the plate over there.

Ok, now, pants off and bend over. You want the big black model or the skinny Mexican?

It's your first time? Ok, I'll be nice. Skinny Mexican it is.

You like it? Kiss it.

Yes, kiss it. Ah Minx, you're so handsome with my dildo in your mouth.

Next, I'm going to take your floppy hair in my hands and force this thing into your throat.

You have a weak gag reflex? Ah, well, we'll work on that. I'm just getting it lubricated before I pound your virgin ass.

That looks pretty good, I'll add a little lube as well. Right onto your sweet smelling little asshole.

Oh, Minx! Is this making you hard? You like having a cock pressed to your asshole? I thought you might like it...

Ok, so, since this is your first time, I'll be nice. First I'm going to ease my strap on dildo in...mmm...of course, I realize I don't have an actual cock, but seeing my pretend penis penetrate? Priceless!

Now, I've gotten it a little ways in, but you need to relax more, Minx. Take some deep breaths and focus on releasing your asshole. Ah, yes, it's sliding in a little easier now.

Tell me, Minx, how does it feel to be dominated by a woman?

Don't lie to me boy, I've got a cock in your ass. You like it and you know it. That big old erection of yours is a dead giveaway.

All the way in now, I like those noises you're making, Minx, keep it up.

Yes, Minx, I'm starting to pound your ass now. Grunt, growl....whatever you need to do boy. In and out, mmm...Minx, this is making me so hot.

Minx, if I was a man, I'm fairly certain I'd be filling your ass with a hot load of cum right now. Oh Minx, those noises are divine. Yes, you are making Mistress Briane very happy.

Minx! What the hell! I told you to fucking tell me when you are coming!! God damn it, Minx.

Minx, Minx, Minx, what shall I do with you. A cock in your ass made you cum. And you didn't fucking tell me. That was lesson god damn one. You have disappointed me.

Well, I guess you'll need to clean it up. Yes, you messed up my sheets, clean them up.

No, not with a rag, Minx. With your tongue.

Don't give me those puppy dog eyes, you made a fucking mess and you made it without fucking telling me. Don't like the taste of your own cum? Too fucking bad.

There you go, that's a good Minx. You're getting deep in there. Cleaning out every sperm. Nicely done, Minx, nicely done.

Now for your punishment.

Yes, the cock in the ass was supposed to be your punishment but you, and your sissy ass self, came all over my damn sheets.

Ah well, now that your ass is lubricated and loosened, it's time for the big black model. Now bend over, Minx.