Minx Ep. 01: Interstellar Bounty Hunter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't understand why men haven't been all over me before now."

"I don't understand it myself; normal humans wouldn't have the willpower to resist you at your full output. This should have been something that made you stand out easily. And any simple medical or security scanner would have picked up your pheromones."

"Maybe things did change for me about a year ago, Dragon. I seem to remember suddenly becoming very popular about then. Maybe they were turned off before that?"

The hyperman rubbed his chin. "It is possible, I suppose. But I've never heard of such a thing before. I think it's far more likely to be tied up with why your memories have been suppressed. Perhaps the chemicals that activated your pheromones were only released for the first time a year ago. It's almost as if someone wanted you to believe you were a normal human. My guess is your parents could explain this mystery."

Minx was still feeling quite horny. "Maybe I should use the refresher right now. And then I'll practice for a little while. You have been a gentleman in putting up with it, Dragon." Minx put her hand back on top of his, briefly. Then she rose from the table and left, while he watched her every movement in silent admiration.

XXII

The night before Minx was to undergo the transformation back to cat-girl, she slipped out of her room. She took a deep breath and strode down the darkened hallway. Dragon's room was on the other side of the ship; it was a courtesy to her, she now realized. Dragon had made himself available whenever Minx desired to see him and had not sought her out even once during the trip back to Anima. But, on what could be their last night together on his vessel, Minx had decided that she wanted to have sex with this hyperman. She knew she might never get the chance again.

At times, Minx had felt completely comfortable with the two of them alone on his ship, hurtling through the void. Sometimes she felt a fondness for him that bordered on sympathy. Other times she feared him and the hold that he had over her, or could have over her if he let his control slip. She believed that he would let her go if she left, but she also knew that he'd follow her anywhere.

He had given her freedom, in a way. She could go anywhere in the galaxy she wished and do whatever she wanted, but he would always be nearby, watching out for her and waiting.

Ship didn't want to leave and had made that clear to Minx whenever the subject came up. She would follow the bounty hunter's orders, but she would do so unhappily.

The previous evening, Minx had discussed the subject of her freedom with Dragon. He had laughed and suggested she have a long talk with Ship, suggesting they shared the same plight. She had stormed out of the room, leaving him shaking his head in dismay. After a brief conversation with Ship, the bounty hunter had realized that Ship was her prisoner, in one sense.

Minx felt the air in the hallway cool and her nipples began to harden into tight little buds. Tiptoeing down the halls of the spaceship naked, she had decided to surprise Dragon and preferred their first time to be while she still had her normal appearance. She had briefly wondered if that choice was partly spiteful, as he had made several comments about having sex with her while she was in her cat-girl disguise.

A door further down the hall dilated open and Minx froze. Dragon walked into the hall and then froze once he saw Minx standing a short distance from him. He, too, was naked. Each of them admired the sight of the other's body for a few moments, while their pheromones began to fill the air.

"So, you're already awake," she noted.

"I was considering naming our ships, Minx. I thought Hephaestus for mine and Aphrodite for yours. What do you think?" Dragon crossed his arms and leaned against the wall, trying to look nonchalant. Minx forced her eyes away from his slowly hardening cock.

"Why is it so chilly in the hall?" she asked.

"I'd planned to surprise you in your room and I thought a gust of cool air might mix well with the pheromones." He glanced at her breasts, noting her nipples had reacted to the temperature. "I hope you don't mind?"

"Apparently I don't mind," she laughed. "We had the same idea. Are you finding it difficult to think right now, Dragon?"

"Yes, very much so." He stood straight and then took a couple of steps towards her. "You too?"

Minx took couple of steps towards him. "Mm-hm. I'm guessing we've both lost control over our pheromones." She took a deep breath. "That's not so bad, is it?"

He took a step forward and stood just out of her arm's reach. "No, that's not bad at all. You're very beautiful Minx, for a human I mean," he said with a grin.

"You're very sexy, for a hyperman I mean." She hesitated over bringing up a subject that concerned her. "So...I don't want to get pregnant, Dragon. I suppose you hyperman have super-potent sperm or something?"

"Just will yourself not to be fertile. Hyperwomen control both their ovulation cycle and the ability of an egg to embed itself in the uterus. You've never been pregnant and I think it's because you don't want to be pregnant. When you do want a baby, you'll become fertile."

If any other man had said that to her she would have thought it a lie. "Ah. So, you seem to be dancing around, figuratively speaking," she said. His erection was standing at full attention now, and Minx was itching to get her hands on it. She glanced down a couple of times, savouring the look of its length and thickness.

"I guess I am. I feel very nervous," he admitted.

"Thank you. I learned something about the black widow spiders of Terra, once. It seems the male has to dance around the female and approach her in a certain way for mating or she'll kill him." His brow furrowed. "I'm not a black widow spider, Dragon."

He uncrossed his arms as he stepped up to her. At first they just closed their eyes and breathed in the chemicals that were washing over both of them. Then Minx opened her eyes and waited, staring at the hyperman's face. His mouth stretched into a smile and then he opened his eyes.

"Minx, you have no idea what a wonderful pleasure it is to stand naked and defenceless in front of you and know that you will not harm me."

She raised her hand to his cheek. "I almost pity you and your people."

His hands rose to her hips and he pulled her close. Her other hand found his cock and began pumping gently. Leaning forward slightly, he gave her a quick and gentle kiss on her lips.

Minx and Dragon smiled and then came together for another kiss. Her hand slid from his cheek to the back of his neck and his hands slid around her back, one falling to her butt and the other slowly rose along her spine. They pulled each other closer and the kiss stretched into another, and then another.

Despite a pheromone-induced urgency that they both felt, they took their time. Their fingers danced across bare skin, tickling in places and tentatively exploring in others. Their lips did not separate. Both wanted to feel a quick build to orgasm and both also wanted to stretch out their lovemaking as long as they could.

Minx wanted his hands upon her breasts, squeezing them and teasing her nipples, but she also wanted nothing to interfere with the wonderful sensation of having her boobs pushed hard against Dragon's unyielding chest. She felt moistness on her palm and remembered she was still working on his erection. Pushing her lower body a bit away from his, she ran her fingers along his length and marvelled at its hardness. Then she wrapped her fingers around his shaft and squeezed.

Dragon groaned in the midst of the kiss and the noise made her heart skip a beat. She pushed the tip of his penis down a bit and moved closer to him, sliding his cock between her legs.

He felt the glans push against pussy lips and Minx shivered in his arms. The hyperman pulled back and then slid his cock past her pussy again, and again she reacted. This time her lips fell away from his and she gasped. Her head fell to his shoulder.

"Do whatever you want to do to me," she pleaded.

Dragon put his other hand on her bottom and then gave both cheeks a squeeze. Lifting Minx off the floor, he began sliding her back and forth along his erection. She shuddered and moaned with each movement. He could feel her juices flow over his shaft. Despite his incredible desire to penetrate into her as deeply as he could, Dragon was resolved to build their anticipation for as long as possible.

It wasn't long before Minx's arms tightened around his shoulders and neck. She stopped breathing and grunted twice and then relaxed against his chest. Dragon held her, his cock tight against the wetness of her pussy and partially enfolded by her lower lips.

"I swear I've never cum without penetration before," she murmured. "I want you so bad."

He was about to tell her that he planned to draw this out for awhile before he entered her, but Dragon found to his own surprise that he was lifting her and manoeuvring the head of his penis towards her entrance.

Minx's hand reached down between them and then followed the length of his shaft until her fingertips found the head. She then eased him to her vaginal opening and poked the tip in. As she felt herself lowered, his cock slid in easily, filling her. They hugged each other tightly for a few moments as her pussy pulsed around his member.

"This isn't a good position, is it?" she asked quietly.

"I'll carry you like this to one of our rooms and we can finish up on a bed, my dear."

"No, there's not enough time for that." She clenched her legs around his abdomen and lifted herself so that he slid out. Disengaging his arms from her, she slowly placed her bare feet on the floor one by one and then turned in his grasp.

"A hyperwoman would never do this," he said as he nuzzled her neck and ran his hands over her breasts and stomach.

She could feel his erection struggling to rise between her butt cheeks. "Hmm?"

"Turning her back like this would leave her too vulnerable to her lover."

Minx chuckled sexily and then stepped free of his arms. "I'm not afraid of you anymore, Dragon," she said, glancing over her shoulder at him. She walked to the wall, widened her stance and then bent over until her forearms and hands where on the wall.

Glancing back over her shoulder at the hyperman, Minx raised an eyebrow and said, "Well?" She wiggled her butt to emphasize her idea.

Immediately she felt his hands on her hips and the head of his penis slowly pushing in through the folds of her pussy. Dragon pushed the head in and then stopped. Minx let out an animal whine and he eased himself into her, in response.

"Ah!" Minx smiled at hearing him express his pleasure and then concentrated on squeezing with her pussy muscles. That elicited a gasp from her lover and then he slid his penis partially out. She looked back over her shoulder in concern, but he thrust in again bringing forth a deep moan from her.

He began to withdraw and thrust, repeatedly and slowly. Minx's heels rose from the floor as the muscles in her feet and legs tensed. She whined again and nodded and Dragon increased his speed in response. His hands shifted to her bobbing breasts, but then they quickly returned to her hips so he could maintain a hold while his thrusts quickened.

"Oh, Dragon! So good..." Minx bit her lower lip, struggling to hold back a wave that was building inside her belly. Her entire sense of touch focussed on the heat and almost electrical shocks emanating from her sex. She couldn't feel the wall or the floor; the only thing that mattered was Dragon's cock pulsing and moving within her.

The hyperman found he was holding his breath and he released a great gasp.

"Not yet! Not yet!" Minx shouted.

He shook his head, forgetting that she could not see the movement. This wonderful surrender she had offered him was everything he had hoped it would be. She was helpless in his grasp and was grateful to be so vulnerable. He felt his own body building to orgasm; his balls seemed to grow heavier.

Then Minx shuddered and gave out three great moans. Her head dropped and her legs buckled. He was forced to support her weight and he pushed her closer to the wall until her breasts also rested against the hard surface. He was pumping into her at a frantic pace and the thought crossed his mind that he should slow, allow Minx to recover from her orgasm and then begin their lovemaking again, when he felt his own pleasure cresting.

He thrust into her hard, lifting her right off her feet. He could feel his own fluids pulsing through his body and he tried to match the eruption with a thrust and failed. He was withdrawing when the first spray of semen pulsed from his cock. He thrust in hard again, pushing Minx against the wall.

"Oh, God! Again!" she cried out.

He withdrew and thrust into her again, and again semen gushed forth from him. This time he held her in place as both of them tried to catch their breath. His own legs were wobbly, something that had not happened to him before during intercourse. He rationalized that since she had given her body completely to him, he had felt free to completely give himself to her. Then he thought it strange that he could be so rational after making love to such an incredible woman as Minx.

The bounty hunter grabbed his arms and wrapped them around herself tightly. Her head lolled back until it rested on his shoulder and then she sighed.

"Are all hypermen this good?"

"I don't know. I've never had one," he answered, without cracking a smile.

"I'd punch you, but I'm just too relaxed after that."

"Are you hurt? Was I too rough?" he asked, teasing her nipples with his fingers.

"No. That was good."

A few minutes later, they had both recovered some of their strength. Minx turned her head toward his face and they shared a slow and drawn-out kiss.

"So what now?" she asked.

"I suppose you want to return to your room and get some sleep," he suggested.

"That sounds like a 'good night'," she pouted.

"You're suggesting we climb into bed together and cuddle until we fall asleep?"

"Or if we somehow find more energy we might play a little more..."

"I've never slept with a woman before. It's an old habit among my people. It's not a wise idea to sleep in a hyperwoman's bed: it leaves you too vulnerable. I understand that human women like some gentle and playful physical intimacy following intercourse."

"Well, this woman does. But if you don't want to, then I understand. I guess I'll need a full twelve hours for the bed to remake me into a cat-girl, anyway." Minx crossed her arms over her chest, put her hands on her shoulders and lowered her chin.

"No, actually. Your Ship downloaded the details on your cat-girl disguise and the beds on my ship are ready to transform you whenever you wish. It should take about three hours in total. We'll arrive at Anima in the middle of the night for that town I found you in." Dragon turned her around to face him. "I do still have some energy left and I think I'd enjoy sleeping with you."

Minx took his hand and began leading him back to her room. "When we're ready to go to sleep, I was thinking we could turn off the gravity in my room and cuddling would be a lot more comfortable. We could spoon with my back to your front and neither of us would have an arm or a leg go to sleep!"

"Spoon?"

"I think I have some things to teach you, my superman," Minx said with a wink.

For those who are interested, this story was inspired by a painting by the Brothers Hildebrandt that I saw many years ago in a copy of Epic Magazine. I plan to make this an ongoing serial adventure with Minx as the main character. It is meant to be space opera, not science fiction, so please don't expect technical explanations of how things work.

1...5678910