Minx Ep. 01: Interstellar Bounty Hunter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Minx did so quietly.

"Oh! It sounds so wonderfully rustic!"

Minx sat on the bed and waited for her shift to start. Maybe she would be lucky and Frag Thorn would walk into the bar tonight. All she had to do was get within thirty centimetres and she would know it was him. Then she simply had to incapacitate him without a weapon, drag him back to Ship while avoiding capture by the sadistic locals and then fly back to a Guild base. Minx knew that this mission was not starting out well, but then they so rarely did.

VIII

A few hours later she heard an insistent thumping on the floor. The cat-girls in the rooms around hers began to get up and she could here them greeting each other.

"Say, I think there's a new girl in Samantha's room." The curtain to Minx's room was thrown open and six cat-girl faces stared in at her. Minx could see they appeared less human than her, but not one of them appeared entirely cat-like. She wondered why cat-girls seemed to look at least somewhat human, relative to rhino-people and rat-men.

"What's your name, new girl?" asked a striped cat-girl.

"Minx."

"Oh, that's a good name! She'll make a lot of money," the striped one suggested and the others all nodded in agreement. "I'm Fran and this is Botty, Krilly, Nip, Dot and Vanessa." She said the last name in a mockingly sophisticated tone. Each of the girls waved at Minx as they had been introduced.

"Where do you come from Minx?"

"Oh, I just got into town from nowhere in particular and was arrested and then sold to Rarvey. I'll be working in the bar." Minx decided to get her whole story over with, rather than answer question after question in sequence.

"You must be an escaped sex slave." said Nip. "Things were so bad for you and you had to flee. You ended up in this town. Oh, you poor thing."

Vanessa tsked. "Minx is probably short for something."

"Minxamallia."

"Just as I thought, a noble sounding name. Your family ran into hard times. They needed money and were forced to sell their daughters off. This goes on far too much. Now you must live the life of a common cat-girl and become the plaything of rough-handed men when you were really born to be a concubine for someone wealthy. Oh, you poor thing. I know just how you feel."

"You girls are being silly." Fran had her suggestion ready, as well. "Minx probably had been owned by a local farmer. She got curious about the town and decided to try her luck here. Don't worry, Minx. Please a lot of men and you'll make some money and then you'll be free. Making money and scratching that cat-girl itch at the same time is the best thing in the world."

"Wait a minute, girls. I heard some banging on the floor just before all of you got up. What was that?"

"Dinner's ready!" shouted Fran. And the cat-girls skipped off to the stairs.

Minx left her room in wonder. "Ship, you didn't tell me that cat-girls have the smallest brains of all sentient species."

Ship said: "They don't. But it sounds like they lead such interesting lives, don't you think?" Minx sighed in response and then headed off after the cat-girls.

As she got downstairs she could hear them chattering away in the kitchen. She went in and saw a number of male and female animal-people preparing the kitchen for a busy night of making and serving food. There were rat-men and rat-women, horse-men and horse-women, dog-men and dog-women. Across the kitchen she saw the cat-girls collected at one table and they all waved to her.

Minx walked over to them across the cold tiles and sat on the only empty stool. The cat-girls were busy eating a meal of mashed potatoes, meat-pies and chopped carrots. Two of them pointed at various pots on a stove, indicating she could find her food there. The stove was in an isolated part of the kitchen. The aisles between cooking surfaces were narrow and this portion of the room didn't seem quite as well-cleaned as the rest.

There was a cat-man washing some lettuce in a sink. Minx grabbed an empty plate and looked hungrily towards the stove. The contents of the pots were steaming and just past the stove was a metal tray with a few meat pies remaining.

Minx walked towards the stove. The cat-man crossed the aisle a few times before she reached the stove, moving lettuce to a clean bowl across from where he was washing it. He had a broad back and apron strings were tied above his tail and across his shoulders. His colouring was dark and he was more heavily furred and feline looking than Minx was.

Minx waited until he had turned to drop clean lettuce into the bowl and then squeezed by behind him. The cat-man suddenly turned to wash more lettuce only to find there was a lovely cat-girl pinned between his front and the sink behind her. As he turned, his cold, wet hands had been raised in anticipation of reaching out to turn on the taps again. The back of his right hand had swept across Minx's nipples, even though she had tilted her upper body back to avoid him as he turned. His left hand had ended up on Minx's right breast.

"Excuse me," said Minx.

"My name is Rupert," he said with a grin.

"I've come for my dinner." Minx nodded toward the stove.

"Have you brought any payment?" Rupert closed his left hand on her breast and pushed it hard against her chest. He wrapped his right hand around her back and grabbed her tail. As he pushed back on her breast, her hips pushed against his.

Minx could feel the hard muscles in his thighs press against her. She could also feel his apron brushing her legs, and then rising between her legs. Then she could feel his member through the apron. It was pushing up against her pussy.

"Push my apron back and you can make your payment for dinner," he suggested.

Ship said: "Do it! You can tell me about all the sensations later."

"I don't think so."

One of the cat-girls spoke up. "Rupert, she's going to be in trouble if she's late for work. And you will be too. You know you can just come up to our rooms whenever you like, unless we already have someone there."

He stared hard into Minx's eyes and twitched his whiskers. "You're not in heat. I'll see you later and give you two hours of pleasure." He grabbed her hips, lifted her off her feet and turned with her. They were still face to face, but perpendicular to the way they had been positioned. "Go ahead and get your dinner, my little pussy."

Minx turned quickly and put a hot meat pie on her plate. She reached out over the stove top to grab a spoon and get some mashed potatoes when she felt Rupert's hands on her hips again. He was now directly behind her and he pushed himself up against her, while running his hands down her arms.

"Let me give you a hand there, little one. I don't want to see you burned on this hot stove." His hands took the spoon from her hands and he slowly put some mashed potatoes on her plate.

Minx could feel that pressure against her again and she could also feel the soft fur on his hips and thighs pressed against the back of her bare legs and bottom. She squirmed, trying to move to one side or the other, but Rupert had her locked in place.

Ship called out: "Tell me what's happening! Tell me what's happening!"

Minx suddenly realized that she wasn't feeling the apron between her legs any more, just Rupert's hard erection under her groin. She gasped and reached back with her hands to try to push Rupert away, but she only succeeded in grabbing his hips.

The cat-girls made appreciative noises as they thought she was an eager participant.

A loud female voice boomed out across the kitchen. "Get your Morovan-damned dick out of that cat-girl and get busy with the lettuce! We're going to have orders soon, you stupid cat-man!"

Rupert let Minx go hurriedly and resumed his work. Minx turned around and panted. She stared at Rupert, but he would not even look her in the eye. She could see a horse-woman pointing a ladle at her from across the kitchen.

"And you, you slutty, little cat-girl! I don't care how cock hungry you are, you don't dare interfere with how my kitchen runs or I'll serve you for dinner! Do you understand me?"

"Yes, ma'am." What would be the point in arguing, thought Minx. She took her plate over to the table and ate what was on it without looking up.

The other cat-girls were all whispering excitedly. Minx was mortified. She wondered if this was the type of thing she was in store for as long as she was stuck here. She fervently wished cat-girls carried weapons.

"Minx!" Dot had grabbed her arm. "Minx, that was amazing. The best display I've ever seen. You're going to make a lot of money here." Minx looked up and saw that all the cat-girls were nodding in agreement. "Look, when he does come to your room, come get us. We want to watch as he impales you."

What would a normal cat-girl say to that, Minx wondered? She struggled to think of an appropriate answer.

Ship said: "I don't think they saw anything embarrassing there, Minx. You should be willing for them to watch you get laid by Rupert."

Minx swallowed her last bite of food with difficulty. "Okay. I'll let you know." Minx then took a long drink of water.

"You hear that, Rupert?" Dot asked. "When you ride Minx tonight we're all going to watch. It looked like she was really enjoying you until that frumpy old mare interrupted you."

Minx choked on some of her drink.

Ship asked: "Were you just choking?"

Minx risked an 'mm-hm'.

The cat-girls took it as an agreement to what Dot said. Minx looked at Rupert and saw he was licking his lips while he stared at her. Evidently he had heard and misunderstood as well. Minx was glad when the other cat-girls pulled her out of the kitchen and into the bar. Vanessa, Krilly and Botty said goodbye and headed into the tavern.

"What was all the commotion about?" asked an irritated Rarvey.

Fran spoke up. "Oh, that was just Rupert and Minx getting to know each other."

Rarvey raised an eyebrow and his whiskers twitched in agitation. "Minx, have you ever been fucked by a cat-man before?"

Minx shook her head.

"I thought not." Fran, Dot and Nip giggled. "They last for a long time. If he sticks his cock into you right before a shift I'll punish both of you. Do you understand me?" Minx nodded.

"Girls, show Minx where everything is."

IX

Once customers starting coming into the bar the night progressed very quickly for the cat-girls. There was very little time for chatter with each other or the patrons. They worked their tails off.

It took Minx a good hour to get used to the customers giving her a pinch, a tickle or a quick feel. She noticed the other girls handled it all playfully. In fact they handled it a little too playfully at times, she thought, but she quickly learned to pretend to enjoy the attention and no-one even really seemed to notice her as an individual. She was 'another one of Rarvey's cat-girls'.

As the night grew late and her yawns increased in frequency, she noticed that Dot and Nip seemed to spend more and more time with two customers in particular. Dot even went as far as to sit on her horse-man's lap for a good five minutes. She asked Fran about it.

"Well what do you expect? I had a man up in my room last night and Dot and Nip didn't. They're itching away for a little attention. Rarvey doesn't let us have men up there two days in a row. He's worried about wearing us out. As if a cat-girl ever got tired of sex! Doesn't he remember why we were created in the first place?"

Minx found Fran's comments a little bewildering. Sure enough, though, after the bar closed all but two of the customers went home. The remaining two waved at Rarvey and then went upstairs, one arm in arm with Dot and the other with Nip.

Ship asked, "What exactly is going on? I think I've heard enough to assume Dot is going to have sex with a horse-man and Nip is also taking a man to bed, but I haven't been able to guess any more than that."

Minx yawned and looked around. Neither Rarvey nor Fran were nearby as she washed down the tables. "Ship, apparently the cat-girls are nymphomaniacs. They are allowed men on alternate nights and they make good each night as far as I can tell." She heard Ship's squeal of delight. "Dot has gone to her room with a horse-man, while Nip escorted a dog-man." Minx ignored Ship's begging to listen in on the sex. "I want to talk to Fran and learn a little more about cat-girls," she explained.

Fran finished her own chores before Minx. Rarvey yawned expressively. "Fran, when you and Minx are done down here you might as well get some rest. Good work, girls." Rarvey left, heading in the direction of his office.

The striped cat-girl came over to Minx and silently helped her clean the remaining tables and then mop the floor. Once they were finished, Fran brought Minx to the doorway leading to the tavern and they peeked in. No customers were seen. Some staff, including the cat-man, were busy cleaning up. Fran nudged Minx with her elbow and pointed to Rupert, winking at Minx. "We have some time, dear. Let's grab a bite to eat."

They headed into the kitchen and sat at the same table they had eaten at earlier. A dog-woman came over with two plates laden with lukewarm food and set them down in front of Fran and Minx. "We'll need two more Jessila. Dot and Nip have taken friends upstairs." Two more plates were dropped off as Fran and Minx dug in to the rice, meat and vegetables set before them. Fran stopped eating temporarily to get two covers from under a counter and then she placed them over the extra plates. She took a quick look around to make sure no-one was watching and then hid the plates in a cupboard.

Minx raised an eyebrow as Fran returned to her meal. "Minx, the others here don't like us. They think we are just dumb, sex-crazed whores." Fran frowned briefly. "They don't realize that we bring in business and keep the bar busy. It isn't our fault that we're cat-girls, right?"

"Actually, why are we nymphomaniacs?"

Fran stopped chewing and stared hard at Minx. "What does that fancy word mean?"

"It means we are always hungry for sex, almost uncontrollably so."

"Well Minx, we seem to enjoy it a lot more than the other women-folk. But that's how the Creator made us, wasn't it?" Fran paused and then tilted her head. "Weren't you ever told about the Creator?"

Minx chewed her food slowly and stared at what remained on her plate. How much ignorance would the others accept without questioning too deeply, she wondered? Would they think of her just as another simple cat-girl lusting after every cock in front of her? "No, I was never taught about the Creator. And...and...I don't feel horny all the time either."

Fran looked at her in shock. "Oh, you poor thing!" Suddenly she clapped both her hands together and smiled gleefully. "That's why they named you Minx! As a joke about how different you are." Her face took on a sympathetic aspect. "I'm sorry I laughed. Don't worry, I won't tell anybody. Were you set free because of your...problem?"

"Why, yes. How'd you guess?"

"It makes sense. Most people think we're only good enough to be sex toys and nothing else. When I asked some of the kitchen staff to teach me something about cooking they all laughed at me. But I want to find something I can do before I'm so old that Rarvey sells me off to a farm to slave away in a field day in and day out."

"Good luck, Fran. But what about the Creator?"

"Morovan was the name of the Creator. He came to this world fleeing from the hypermen, who he helped create. We were his next creations. He wanted a race of beings totally obedient to him, who would please him sexually and who would entice and entrap the hypermen should they ever find him. Next, he created the various other races of Anima for specific tasks and simply out of curiosity. But we cat-people were the first. Or I should say, we cat-girls were the first." Fran smiled proudly.

"What was Morovan? A cat-man?"

"By the Creator, no! That's sacrilege! Morovan was a human. They're creatures unlike anything on Anima. They have no fur except on small patches scattered over their bodies. They greatly resemble chimp-people, but their faces are flatter. They have neither claws, nor talons, nor fangs, no spines to protect themselves. They are all far wiser than any animan has ever been, except for maybe Primus. Morovan and the hypermen look almost identical. You would know one if you saw one. One of the laws of Morovan is that should a hyperman ever set foot on Anima then he's to be given everything he could possible want, and then we're to flee when he turns his back."

Ship said, "This is fascinating stuff, Minx. You must find time to get to a library or talk to a local historian. I think this Morovan may have been one of the original creators of the hypermen some four hundred years ago. There were some records of bio-engineers and hypermen escaping the Great Collapse of the 3rd Galactic Empire. At that time, a number of worlds passed into legend. I think Anima may be one of those worlds."

Fran and Minx had finished their dinner. "Well, we'd better get upstairs. Rupert will be up shortly to service you for a couple of hours.... You don't want him, do you?" finished the cat-girl as she watched her new friend's face.

"No."

"Then what was all that sex-play around the stove?"

"Clumsiness, on my part, and embarrassment. I didn't know how to disentangle myself from the situation."

Fran took her arm, led her back to the bar and then down the hallway and up the stairs to their rooms. "Honey, I don't know how you are going to get out of a visit from Rupert. But, maybe it is for the best. If you've never had a cat-man before maybe he'll set you to a normal sexual appetite."

"Yes, maybe," Minx replied with clear reluctance. How in the hell do I get out of this without proving myself too unusual, she thought? Damn! Damn! Damn! Do I have to have sex with that stupid cat-man?

"Wait, listen honey." Fran put her arm around Minx and held her still. Minx could hear a feminine giggle coming from one sleeping chamber. In the other were the sounds of a creaking bed and 'sloop' noises. "Maybe the sounds of Dot and Nip getting their pussies stretched will get your juices flowing?"

Minx nodded. "It's hard not to find the noises a little stimulating."

Fran quickly slid her hand down Minx's abdomen, through her pussy hair and then cupped her sex. "It doesn't feel too wet, yet. Mine is sopping." Then Fran poked a finger inside Minx's pussy and quickly withdrew it. She held it up in front of their faces. "But you are beginning to moisten down there. That's a good sign. Listen, I'll have a guy up in my room tomorrow, but he won't be a cat-man so he'll probably be out of here in less than half an hour. You come by my room and we'll play around a little. I'll find the best ways to turn you on and then when you're with a guy you can get yourself in the mood more easily. Okay?"

Minx could only agree. They whispered good night to each other then each went to their own room.

Minx looked around and found everything was as she had left it. She sat on the bed and stared at the portrait of the skunk-man. Who is that, she wondered? Morovan was a man and that's a skunk-man. There are so many mysteries here. Will I ever unravel them all? Do I need to unravel any of them to find Frag Thorn? Where the Hell is he hiding? He must have disguised himself, but as what? It would be someone who is relatively new to the area...

The curtains to her chamber parted and in walked Rupert, the cat-man. He looked at Minx and then looked at the picture she had been staring at.

"Blah! Don't tell me you are a follower of Primus. Every fucking cat-girl seems to think that his message was for them personally and that there's more to life for them then getting a hard cock up their pussy."

Minx thought quickly. What if I pretend to be a devout follower of this Primus? Will it convince Rupert to leave me alone? I know nothing about this religion so I might not pull it off. I've got to think of something else and damn quick! I can't just throw him out or I'll blow my cover!