Minx Ep. 01: Interstellar Bounty Hunter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You don't believe in his word? He means so much to me," she whined.

Rupert unbuttoned his overalls from his broad shoulders and the clothing slipped down to his waist. He licked his lips, showing his sharp teeth. "Listen, it was pretty clear down there that you want nothing more than for me to fuck you good for a few hours, so let's get on with it. Get on over here by the curtain." He reached up and pushed it fully open. "I want your friends to see you cum with me inside of you."

Think girl, think! Minx slowly slid off the bed and began to walk over to Rupert. When she was within arm's reach he grabbed both her breasts and began squeezing them.

"Wow! These are great tits, maybe the best I've ever handled."

Wait, Minx realized, if I were pregnant my value would be less. The cat-man won't believe that I'm pregnant, but maybe he'd believe that he'll get me pregnant. Rarvey wouldn't like him doing that!

She ran her hands over his biceps, shoulders and muscular chest. "Rupert, pinch my nipples. Oh, mate with me Rupert! I want you to put a baby inside of me. You're so sexy!"

Rupert swung her around so she faced out of her own room. She braced herself by grabbing the doorway and bent over a little bit as if she were offering him easier access.

"What are you talking about, Minx? I can smell that you're not in heat."

She swore under her breath. She could feel his cock testing out her anus, teasing it really. She felt some sweat dripping from her neck and down her right breast. The droplet hung from her nipple that was slowly extending as Rupert shifted the head of his erection from her anus down between her legs. Think, girl, think!

"I'm always in heat, Rupert." And she turned to look over her shoulder at his surprised face. She tried to give him a sultry look, at least what she hoped it would look like. She could now feel the head of his penis poking upwards through the folds of her labia, searching for the entrance to her vagina. Think, girl, think!

"What do you mean you're always in heat?" he asked, distracted.

Minx smiled: she knew she had him now! A little aggressiveness on her side and he should scamper out quickly. She pushed her bottom back against his thighs a little, pushing the head of his cock into her vagina. It slid in easily. She briefly wondered if they were well lubricated because of his pre-cum or because this was starting to get her a little wet. Despite being partially inside of her, he didn't push deeper.

She looked over her shoulder and smiled at him. "I'm always in heat. I was set free from the family I was working for because they had two cat-men and I was always in heat. They didn't want a pregnant cat-girl, so they set me free. Didn't you know? I thought you wanted to make a baby with me." Now she began to pout a little.

Rupert suddenly backed away from her. His hard penis came out with a little 'pop' that only Minx heard. She could feel some moisture dribble down the inside of one thigh.

"What's wrong, Rupert?" she asked in a worried tone.

"Rarvey will skin me alive if I get you pregnant. If you're pregnant or have a young one, the customers at the bar won't want you as much. Your breasts will soften and droop. You'll gain weight." He held up his hands as if to ward her off. "I'm leaving, you stupid slut. Don't try to trick me again." Rupert pulled up his pants and left her room. She heard him stomp down the hall and descend the stairs.

Minx sat down on the bed and breathed a great sigh. That fixes him, she thought. She lay back on the bed and draped her left hand across her breasts. Safe for tonight, she thought. So why do I feel so lonely?

"Ship," she whispered.

"I'm here and I heard every word. I'm a little disappointed in you Minx. What an opportunity to study a new species! How could you pass it up?"

"Ship, it wasn't an anthropological study that Rupert was going to conduct; he was going to see how far up my pussy he could shove Little Rupert."

"Mating studies on various intelligent species still fall under anthropology. You would do well to stretch your...horizons, Minx."

You mean stretch apart my legs, you slutty, little concoction of wires, Minx thought. How did I end up with such a bizarre Ship? "Ship, I'm going to sleep."

X

Minx awoke to a banging on the floor again. She stretched, yawned and stood up. Six feminine faces were peering into her room.

"Hello, girls," she said. The cat-girls replied in unison to her greeting. Minx saw they were all eager to discuss something with her and she could guess what it was.

Vanessa began. "So, you were awfully quiet last night. We expected to hear you moaning for hours!"

"Uhh... Things didn't go as planned. Rupert got up here late and I was dead tired and already asleep. I guess he left rather than wake me up."

Nip spoke up. "That doesn't sound like Rupert. If you fall asleep before he gets to your room he just gets on top of you and sticks his cock into whatever hole is showing. It's a delightful way to wake up." She squeezed herself and giggled.

"He and I had a little talk before we got down to business...and then he left."

Fran 'ahemed'. "Girls, I don't think we should press Minx on this. It must be very depressing to be turned down by a cat-man, especially with her huge breasts, healthy figure and sweet disposition."

Dot said, "You know something that you're not telling us, Fran." Dot and the others looked from Minx to Fran, and then back to Minx.

"Please, I'd really rather not talk about it. It has to do with why I was thrown out of my last home." Sympathetic looks spread across the faces of all the girls. Then each agreed they should go downstairs to eat and show Rupert a unified front. If he offended one of them then he offended all of them, they decided.

Rupert did not acknowledge any of them while they ate. For a change he diligently did his work. The girls ate quietly and then went to either the bar or tavern, wherever Rarvey usually assigned them.

Work was steady. Again there were the tickles, pats, pokes and pinches, but Minx now knew how to pretend that she found them playful. Rarvey seemed happy enough with Minx's performance and even commented that a few of the customers had asked if she had a special price. That had her a little concerned.

Minx brushed by as many of the men as she could in the course of providing drinks, but not once did she feel the tell-tale tingle that meant her prey was close.

Around midnight, a massive pair of paws surprised her from behind. They wrapped around her abdomen and pulled her into the lap of a tiger-man. She could feel the muscles rippling wherever her skin was in contact with his. He was strong and tall. Despite sitting in his lap, she had to look up past his fanged jaws to see his green eyes. His attention was entirely focussed on her.

"Well, now, kitten. What's your name?"

"Minx, sir." Oh, damn, she thought. How do I get away from this one?

"Doesn't it seem very natural that you should sit on my lap with my arms wrapped around you? We can continue this upstairs later."

Ship pleaded, "Go for it! Go for it! Go for it!"

Minx smiled at Ship's eagerness. The tiger-man smiled back at her, thinking she had favoured him. Everything about him was massive. Minx was not sure she had ever met a human male so large. Each arm could easily wrap around her. A single one of his paws could entirely cover one of her breasts.

The tiger-man saw her glance at one of his hands, which looked a little elongated relative to the paw of a real tiger and were covered in striped fur. "Don't worry little one. I can be very gentle with these when I want to be. Watch." He gently turned Minx around so that she sat facing the same way he was. He then leaned forward, in turn pushing her forward gently until her breasts were just resting on the table. Minx gulped, unsure of what the tiger-man was planning but knowing she was no match for this giant in a fight. His friends at the table were chuckling and watching intently.

The tiger-man reached around with his right paw and cupped her left breast. He very slowly kneaded it and Minx suppressed a gasp. What ran through her head was that this tiger-man was very confident, very masculine and very gentle. The kneading stopped and one of his claws carefully began to tease her nipple. Minx looked around the room, but only the people at this table were paying attention to what the tiger-man was doing to her. She glanced at Rarvey, but he just smiled at her. No doubt thinking of some extra income tonight, thought Minx.

Fran came over to the table and dropped off some drinks for the tiger-man's friends. Minx bit her lip, unsure of whether she should ask Fran to free her or what. Fran smiled at Minx, mouthed 'good for you' at her and then left.

The nipple teasing was getting Minx very wet and her nipples were beginning to stiffen. After a few minutes, the tiger-man began to flick her left nipple to show how stiff it was. His friends toasted his success.

"I take my time, Minx and I'll make sure we both enjoy tonight a great deal." He put his hands on her waist and lifted her out of his lap. "But you had better get back to work before the rat-man gets upset with you, little one."

Minx nodded. She felt like she should curtsey and she was upset by her own submissive reaction to the tiger-man's attentions. She turned to find another table to serve and found herself unable to focus on her job. She cursed herself for being distracted. Damn! I managed to dodge Rupert and now I have to dodge this damn tiger-man and I don't think he's going to be nearly as easy to fool, she thought. And he's so masculine it's intoxicating. Or am I just taking on some cat-girl characteristics?

Fran bumped hips with Minx and then smiled back at the tiger-man's table. "Do you have any idea who that is?"

"No," replied Minx, glancing back at the laughing tiger-man.

"That's Rudy! His family owns the biggest farm in the area. He and his family are rich. Rarvey's been trying to get him interested in one of us for a couple of years, but he's always been stuck on tiger-women. You're the first cat-girl he's ever shown an interest in. You play your cards right tonight, girl, and you've got a regular customer who pays big. In both ways!" And Fran raised her eyebrows. "There's a rumour going around that the last tiger-woman he was involved with couldn't keep up with him. He might be looking for a permanent cat-girl companion. Could you imagine being under him every night?"

"I...I..." That idea put some pleasant images in her head and had her pussy heating up, but she had a job to do here and slipping in and out of beds was only going to interfere with finding her bounty.

"Oh, look," said Fran pointing at the tavern owner, "Rarvey wants to talk with you real bad. Scoot."

Minx headed over to Rarvey as quick as she could, though she had to stop to take an order from a table. When one of the customers stuck his hand around her butt and between her legs a loud growl was heard from the tiger-man. The dog-man froze and then slowly removed his hand. She then took the orders to Rarvey.

"I'll pass those orders on to Fran. Look, you serve Rudy and his friends for the rest of the night. If that means you have to hover around the table like a lovesick cat-girl then you do so! Anything they want you get it for them. Anything the tiger-man wants you to do, you do it. At the end of your shift if Rudy wants you then he doesn't have to leave when the others do. I'll make sure a warm meal is kept ready for you, girl. Now, go!" Rarvey handed her a platter containing twice the drinks needed for the tiger-man and his friends.

Ship said, "Alright! Now we'll see some anthropological studies being conducted. Try not to scream too loudly later, as it will be difficult for me to compensate for sudden changes in volume."

She silently cursed Ship's monomania as she returned to the tiger-man's table with the drinks. He and his friends were surprised, but since they hadn't ordered the drinks they assumed they were free and they accepted them. Then Minx waited by the table for their next order. One of the tiger-man's friends, a rhino-man, pointed out the cat-girl waiting behind Rudy's shoulder.

Rudy reached out with his arm, passing it over Minx and scooping her closer to him and his friends. "I don't think you're standing there, little one, because you're fascinated by me."

Minx was flabbergasted! She didn't want to have sex with the tiger-man, nor did she want to anger him. A proper cat-girl would enthusiastically entice Rudy, but Minx found herself frozen in place. However, she did find herself attracted to this tiger-man who seemed the best mix of both tiger and man.

Ship ordered, "Minx, say something!"

"I...no...I...I mean yes. I mean..."

The tiger-man brought a finger up to her lips to silence her. "Hush, little cat-girl. Don't speak. Just nod or shake your head. All right?"

Minx nodded.

"Did the rat-man order you to spend all your time waiting on me and my friends?"

Minx looked at Rarvey and then back to Rudy and nodded. I am going to be in so much trouble, she thought. There goes my cover.

"Do you want to spend the night waiting on us?"

Minx looked at the tiger-man. If she answered him honestly then she would tell him that part of her would rather run back to Ship and leave this planet forever. But she was stuck on Anima, for now. They would catch her before she escaped to Ship and she didn't want Ship coming to her rescue unless it was absolutely necessary; too many innocents could be killed because of Ship's desire to protect Minx. If she told the tiger-man she did want to spend the night waiting on him and his friends, he might take it as incentive and then she was screwed, literally. And she didn't want to get in the habit of sleeping with strange guys on every planet she went to. Although, all her instincts were telling her that Rudy was something special out of all the men on this planet. She knew she was taking too long to answer his last question and she looked down, unsure of what to say.

The tiger-man though, assumed Minx was being shy and was therefore a very unusual cat-girl. He put his hand under her chin and lifted her face even with his. He twitched his whiskers. "You're a very unusual cat-girl aren't you?"

A look of fear crossed Minx's face.

"No. Don't be afraid, little one. Most cat-girls would be all over me right now, but not you. You want to stay near and yet you also want to run away, don't you? I can see it in your eyes."

Minx nodded vehemently. The truth seemed best, even if he misinterpreted it.

"Very well. I will not force a cat-girl, sorry...a cat-woman to do anything against her will. You may wait on other customers. I won't be upset. If Rarvey says anything about it then you tell him that I'd like to have a talk with him."

"Thank you!" let out Minx before she could stop herself. She took a step forward with the sudden urge to throw her arms around the tiger-man and hug him, but stopped herself. She knew she didn't stop herself quite fast enough and the tiger-man knew exactly what she had been about to do.

"Don't thank me, little one. I still intend to bed you. And while you serve the other customers I can watch your lovely behind move in oh so many interesting ways."

Minx gave him a smile then turned and walked to another table to take an order. She stopped halfway there and looked over her shoulder at the tiger-man and his friends. They were all staring at her, the tiger-man, intently, as if willing her to do something while his friends looked back and forth between the two of them. Minx gave her bottom a wiggle and then quickly continued on to the next table, feeling her face getting warm. Now why in Hell did I just do that, she wondered?

The night wore on and Minx was kept busy, but she noticed that Fran was not just serving customers. Whenever Nip or Dot headed over to Rudy's table, Fran shooed them away and then found a way to manoeuvre Minx near that table. The tiger-man listened half-heartedly to his friends congratulating him on his day's dealings with someone named 'Horn', but Minx could see he was following her with his eyes, minute after minute, hour after hour. At first she felt a little like his prey, trapped and in his sights and she thought maybe he was just toying with her before he pounced. However, whenever she looked at his face all she saw was curiosity. He was simply fascinated by her, she realized. That, too, made her feel warm inside.

Despite the mutual attraction, she still had the problem that having sex with him would complicate her mission. What if everything went amazing and he purchased her from Rarvey? She would end up on his farm, with no chance of finding Frag Thorn and a much smaller chance of even getting off-world. If everything went poorly and she didn't behave as a cat-girl should, then her cover might be blown. Frag would likely be alerted to her presence and she would be lucky to escape off-world in one piece. What a choice!

Minx suddenly remembered something about alcohol from a play by an ancient writer named Shakespeare. While it might make a man or woman lose their inhibitions, it also made men unable to perform sexually! She realized that if she plied him with enough drink she was safe for tonight, but if she gave him too much then Rarvey would be after her for losing the money for a night of good sex. And why did she automatically think it would be a night of good sex? Why did she keep thinking that way, she wondered, as she found herself sneaking another glance at the tiger-man?

She decided she had to continue the role of the almost-unwilling cat-girl, as unlikely as it seemed. She would have to use some allure to get Rudy drinking. His friends had been drinking more heavily then he had been, so she was hopeful that they would not notice her little game.

She approached Rudy's table and as he turned to face her, his friends went quiet. Minx noticed that the mug in front of him was still full.

"Why did you come here, tiger-man?"

"What?"

"Why did you come here? To Rarvey's place. Was it to celebrate something and bed down the first cat-girl that came your way?"

Ship warned, "Girl, what in hell are you doing? He's already promised to have sex with you. Don't screw it up!"

The tiger-man put a paw to his chin and considered her question. "Sit on my lap, little one. I've been watching you swing that beautiful round bottom from table to table and I'd like you to rest it." Minx smiled, demurely she hoped. Then she stood beside his chair and he reached out his paws and gently placed her back on his lap. He kept his arms around her and she leaned back a little, partially reclining until her back rested against his limb. His other arm stretched across her legs as she sat with her shoulder against his shirt.

"Now, I came to town with my friends because I've been hearing about this new man in town, Horn the minotaur. I've never seen a minotaur before and, frankly, I always thought they weren't real and I was curious. I've heard that he has a lot of gold and I had a great crop this year and I was looking for somewhere to sell it, all at once." Rudy's eyes flashed and he smiled proudly. "Minx, do you know what a minotaur is?"

Minx shook her head, assuming that most cat-girls would never have heard of one.

"It was an ancient beast of massive proportions that had the body of a human or hyperman and the head of a bull. They were said to live in mazes and to eat human flesh." He grinned at her. "Including the delicate flesh of pretty little cat-girls, I'm sure." Minx shivered, as if in fright. "Why Morovan would want to create them, I have no idea."

"Surely he's not as big as you are, Rudy?" And Minx reached out and massaged one of his biceps for good measure.