Minx Ep. 01: Interstellar Bounty Hunter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bigger, little one. And he does have a lot of gold and he did buy my entire crop this year. Where he came from and where the rest of the minotaurs are, I have no idea. My contacts in other towns never heard of him before two years ago."

Ship said, "Minx, I think this minotaur is Frag Thorn. The timing would be right. And he probably had access to the same disguising technique that I used on you..."

"Mm-hm," purred Minx slowly. That ought to get Ship to shut up. She looked up at the tiger-man's eyes and realized that her vocalization to Ship might be misinterpreted as her showing interest in Horn the minotaur! Minx knew how competitive males of any species were. "I'm not really interested in this minotaur, Rudy. I wanted to know why you came here. To the bar," she clarified.

"Well, my friends convinced me that a celebration was in order. I brought them to the tavern and we had dinner. They suggested we come in to the bar for drinks and entertainment." He leaned down to whisper into her ear and his whiskers tickled her cheek. "If the truth be known, I think they were hoping I'd give them each enough money to buy a cat-girl for the night."

Minx giggled and stared at Rudy's friends. "Such naughty boys!" Minx was shocked to see them all look embarrassed by her comment. Then she realized that they were all young animen and for all of them this might have been their first 'cat-girl experience'.

Minx returned her gaze to Rudy. "So you've found your cat-girl and now your friends must each find their own, is that it?"

The tiger-man cast his head back and laughed loudly. "No, Minx. I didn't expect to find anyone like you here. Finding you was a fine bonus to an otherwise great day. I was going to find an inn and wait for my friends to finish their business." He stared into her eyes. His right paw idly caressed her legs. "I never expected to find anyone like you," he said quietly.

Minx's heart melted.

Ship said, "If you don't fuck him then you are just a cold-hearted bitch and there is no justice in the universe that someone like you should live and breathe while I slowly rust!"

Minx reached up and grabbed the tiger-man's jaw and pulled his head down. She gave him a long kiss. It was the strangest kiss she'd ever had, with his protruding jaw, fangs and scratchy tongue. He was gentle and held her tightly while they kissed. She was glad she was sitting, although sitting on his lap she could feel his member hardening within his pants.

When their lips parted she whispered to him, "I never expected to find anyone like you here, either." She looked at his silent friends staring at the two of them. "We must celebrate Rudy's good business fortune!" She picked up his mug and handed it to him. He gulped it down and then grinned at her. "Help me up, sir."

Rudy reached down, picked her up off his lap and set her gently on her bare feet, beside his chair. "I'll be back shortly, Rudy."

She headed to Rarvey and picked up another double round of drinks. She returned to the table and set them out. Then she stood beside Rudy and put her arm across his shoulders and around his neck. She hugged the side of his face to her breast for a few seconds. Just before she let go, his tongue flicked out of his mouth and tickled her. Minx gasped involuntarily.

"Let's see who among you can down both mugs the fastest. I'll kiss the winner!" Minx called out.

Hands went out to mugs, although Rudy's was the steadiest and the quickest. He finished both mugs before the others had finished their first. Minx smiled, bent over a little and kissed him again, savouring his tenderness. She estimated there was about an hour and a half before Rarvey closed the bar. If she was going to get Rudy too drunk to have sex, she would have to work fast. A part of her didn't want to succeed, though.

She quickly returned with more mugs. "I need a coin, Rudy." Rudy gave her a suspicious look. "It's for a game I just came up with." Rudy pulled a gold coin out of his pocket. Minx pushed all the mugs to the center of the table. "Okay boys, all of you close your eyes. You too, Rudy!" Rudy covered both his eyes with one paw. She quivered as she felt the other paw caressing her calf. As she finished organizing the mugs, she felt Rudy's paw slip up her leg and then give her butt a quick pinch. She dropped the gold coin into the mug in the exact center. "Okay, open your eyes. Now, the coin is in one of the mugs, but you can only get to the coin by draining the mug. The one who finds the coin wins."

Unsteady hands quickly began to reach for the mugs. "Wait a minute, now. Only Rudy emptied his mugs from the previous round. You boys have to finish all of yours first before you can work on the ones for this game. Rules are rules!"

Muttering, the men at the table picked up their partially empty mugs and began to slowly empty them. Minx watched their slow progression and knew that Rudy would win and the contest would very likely ensure enough alcohol in his system to avoid any problems that night in her room. At that thought, a wistful look crossed her face.

Rudy had already emptied a mug when Minx grabbed his arm. It felt like fur-covered steel in her grasp and she leaned close to his ear. "If you find the coin, I'll sit in your lap until we go upstairs to my room and I'll wiggle my bottom whenever you want me to," she whispered.

Rudy began to work his way through the mugs with renewed vigour. His friends emptied mugs much more slowly. One, a dog-man, even announced to the others that he could drink no more and was heading off to their rooms at the inn. He staggered away, but only Minx seemed to notice that he had left.

A short while later, Rudy shouted "Hah!" and held a gold coin high in the air. He tossed the coin on the table and grabbed Minx and set her on his lap. She leaned back against him and raised her right arm up to the side of his jaw and started scratching. His right hand settled itself over her breast and he began caressing, until Minx's nipples were once again hard.

"What other...games do you...have for us, my...little one?" he slowly whispered into her ear.

"Do you mean drinking games or other games?" she giggled, and then she gasped as one of his claws pinched her right nipple.

Rarvey announced closing time in a loud voice. Minx suddenly felt very afraid.

"Your heart is beating...so fast, Minx. You're afraid. What are...you afraid of?" asked the tiger-man.

"You. Me. Everything." She pulled his head down and kissed him. Beneath the table, his left hand slipped between her legs. A claw poked out and began teasing her clitoris. Minx arched her back and gasped.

She heard Fran's voice from somewhere far away. "You had better get upstairs with him right now!"

"Let's go upstairs, Rudy," she said, thinking only of her body's hunger for the tiger-man.

She felt the chair push away from the table and then she was pushed to her feet. Watching Rudy slowly and steadily push himself up from his seat, Minx thought she may not have given him enough alcohol. Oh God, she thought, I hope he's too drunk and I also hope he's not too drunk!

She turned to help him from his chair and then the two of them walked arm in arm to the open door leading to the stairs up to her bedroom. Minx glanced around the bar. Where had all the people gone, she wondered? The last time she had looked it had still been quite full.

Minx had to help Rudy keep his balance on the stairs. She had always been strong for a woman of her size and in this instance, her unusual strength was necessary. They reached the hallway above and Minx led him to her room. She pulled back the curtain. "It isn't much. I'm afraid cat-girls don't rate four star accommodations."

Ship chided her, "That was a foolish thing to say! Don't blow your cover. Blow him, but not your cover. Got it?"

"It's nice." The tiger-man stood at the entrance to Minx's chamber and looked about. "The candles and flowers are a nice touch. I didn't think cat-girls went in for things like that, but then you are so unlike other cat-girls."

Minx looked past him. There were four lit candles and a very simple vase with some fresh cut flowers. Who the Hell had put those in there? She walked into the room and sat on the bed. Rudy pulled the curtain closed and then staggered over and sat beside her.

Minx glanced at Rudy and then lay down on her back in what she thought was a seductive pose, with one knee bent and an arm above her head. Oh, there goes my plan, she screamed in her head!

"What are you doing?" asked Rudy.

"Isn't this what you came up here for?"

"But this isn't like a cat-girl. You're supposed to show yourself off and talk about how pretty you think you are."

"I...I..." Minx got off the bed and stood in front of the tiger-man. "As you've noticed and said repeatedly, I'm a very unusual cat-girl." She turned her back on Rudy and then looked at him over her shoulder and winked. She flicked her tail back and forth a few times and even reached out with it and tickled his abdomen through his shirt.

Then she faced him again. She clasped her hands and then squeezed her breasts together between her arms. "I'm not very good about bragging about my looks. What do you think?" And she gave him a shy look and flicked her whiskers.

"I think you're very beautiful, perhaps the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. Your breasts are perfect in roundness and firmness. You are slim with a little fat, but it is spread about your body to emphasize your femininini...I think I may have drunk too much."

Minx giggled. "You talk about my femininity, but I have to point out how masculine you are. You are such a man." She stepped forward and ran her hands over his firm arms and shoulders. Reaching for his collar, she began to unbutton his shirt. While she did so, he reached out and played with her breasts as they swung slightly. "You're making it hard for me to undo these buttons."

"Too bad," he said and he chuckled deeply.

At last she had the shirt undone and she pulled it off one arm at a time. She watched as the muscles in his chest, shoulders and arms rippled as he stretched and moved. Surrendering to some strange basic urge, Minx bent over and kissed him in the center of his chest.

Then Minx kneeled down and began to undo his pants. As she undid them, he pushed himself off the bed slightly and she wiggled them down his legs. His member pushed up, semi-hard. She looked at it for a few seconds and then licked her lips. "That is going to fill me right up." She pulled off his pants, one leg at a time.

Minx reached out and wrapped her hand around his cock. Her fingers wouldn't wrap all the way around it, which pleased and worried her. She began to stroke it slowly while she smiled up at him. He watched her with a very relaxed smile as he leaned back on his arms. She reached under his erection, with her other hand, and began to massage his balls. He tilted his head back and let out a deep sigh.

She continued the stroking for a couple of minutes, but noticed he was not getting any harder. She frowned. I'd guess I'd better make sure the drinks have done their job, she thought. Raising herself from her knees, she put her head over his cock. She licked around the head and then began to tease the tip of the penis with her tongue. As she continued to apply her lips and tongue to him, Rudy moaned in pleasure as his member began to grow and harden.

Minx could feel her own juices begin to leak from her pussy. Oh dear, she worried, I really do want him! She moved one hand down and began fingering her clit. As she began to pant and shiver, Rudy moaned more loudly.

"Wait." Rudy reached out with his great paws and grabbed Minx's shoulders. He lifted her and patted the bed beside him. "Now it's time for bed."

Minx smiled. Her hand had not left his cock and was still pumping it. It now felt rock hard and every pump of her hand brought a little drop of pre-cum out of the tip. She licked her lips and started to bend down to lick the tiger-man clean, but he put his paw under her chin.

He gently guided her to lie on her back and then he slid on top of her. He gallantly lifted most of his weight off of her with his arms and she ran her hands over his chest, shoulders and arms, marvelling at their strength. As his hips gently pushed her legs further and further apart, Rudy began thrusting against her pelvic bone and grunting.

"Wait! Here let me guide you in." Minx reached down and pulled the head of his engorged member into her wet pussy. Rudy held it in place as Minx brought her hands back up to his chest. Then he thrust in half-way and Minx let out a loud moan of satisfaction.

He pulled nearly all the way out and then thrust half-way in again. Minx groaned again and felt her back arching. She could feel her fingernails scratching at Rudy's chest. Damn, all the cat-girls must hear me, she fretted!

Rudy pulled out and thrust half-way in several times and each time Minx let out a louder moan until with the last one she felt her back arch and her hips rose up to meet Rudy's and he slid out of her suddenly. The loss of his member was as much of a pleasurable shock as each thrust had been.

Panting, Minx reached down between her legs and desperately felt for the part of Rudy that was bringing her so much pleasure. At last she found it and she guided it into her vagina again. "Ah! There it is! Oh, Rudy! I want you so badly!"

Rudy began to thrust, harder this time. Minx began to lose all her senses except for the feeling of Rudy's wonderful cock pumping away inside of her. Then suddenly, Rudy collapsed upon her and started snoring.

"Rudy? Rudy?" Oh damn, she thought, I did give him enough alcohol!

Minx could not push Rudy off of her: he was too heavy and she had no leverage. His cock was pulsing inside her pussy with diminishing strength and it felt as if it were shrinking and softening a little. Her original plan had worked. Now what should she do, she wondered?

The cat-girls would be expecting more noises. For all Minx knew, Rarvey was listening in as well.

"Oh, oh, oh! Rudy it's so big! Oh, fuck me! Fuck me! Oooohhhhhhhhh!"

She waited several minutes and then began again.

"What? Oh, you naughty tiger-man. Oh, yes! Right in there! Mm-hm. Oh! So good." She stretched this one out so the session would be about ten minutes long. And then at the end: "Oh! Oh! Ohhhh! Oh, you've filled me up! Oh, yes! Oh, yes! Ohhhh!!"

Now all I have to do is wait for him to wake up and convince him we had the best sex ever, she thought with a smirk.

Ship said, "That sounded good. Too bad I can't get pictures. An intensive study of them could reveal many insights. Perhaps if I replayed the audio to experts in interspecies sexual relations they could explain..."

"Ship! Shut up. Destroy the audio," she whispered crossly.

At least I can still breathe okay with all of his weight on me, she thought, shifting her position slightly. Minx saw the curtain move. Fran poked her head in and looked at the two of them. She tiptoed in and began to put out the candles.

"Did you like the candles and the flowers?" she asked in a whisper.

Minx nodded.

Fran clapped her hands together. "I'm so happy that he cured you," she whispered. "Hold on, I want to check something."

Minx watched as Fran went to the bottom of the bed. She could feel her weight shift the bed, as Fran leaned on the mattress. "He's still inside of you! Is he sleeping soundly? Exhausted?"

"Yeah. Uhm, could we have a little privacy, Fran?"

Fran looked startled. "Oh, he didn't cure you completely..."

"No, I guess not. I still feel...I don't know...shy or uncomfortable," said Minx, trying to think of what she should be feeling as an odd cat-girl.

"Goodnight, Minx. Pleasant dreams," she said, while shaking her head.

"Goodnight, Fran." Despite her physical discomfort, Minx actually fell asleep shortly after that.

XI

Minx awoke. She felt a heavy weight spread upon her and she heard deep breathing. There was the overpowering smell of sweat, and fur tickled much of her bare skin.

"Oh, yeah," and she smiled at the memory. She had got what she wanted and paradoxically didn't want and it wasn't exactly what she desired, nor was it something she wished to undo. The room was still dark, but starlight shone in through her small window and she could see the tiger-man's glistening fur.

"Minx?" a feminine voice whispered.

"Fran?"

"You'd better wake him up. This is far later than Rarvey usually lets our guests stay. I think there's some food set aside in the regular hiding spot downstairs. I'm going back to bed. I'll see you in the morning."

Damn! Despite Rudy's weight, she felt very comfortable in this position. He was everything a female could want in a male: strong, sturdy, confident, gentle, considerate and passionate. And now she had to send him on his way.

She tried to shake him a little. His breathing pattern changed briefly and then resumed it's former slow and steady beat. She could feel his heart beating slowly in his deep chest.

"Rudy." There was no response so she decided to try a little more volume. "Rudy!" The tiger-man stirred, but did not awaken. This calls for some creativity, she thought. "My father just came home!"

Rudy's eyes opened. He raised himself a little and looked down at Minx in surprise. "Your father? What are you talking about?"

Minx smiled up at him mischievously. "So, at some point in the past you've had to suddenly leave a young woman's bed, haven't you?"

Rudy looked away and then looked back at her and kissed her. "That was...clever." He gazed at her appraisingly. "How long have you been trying to wake me up?"

"Just a couple of minutes. I'm sorry, but you have to go. Rarvey will be very upset if he finds you still in my room." Rudy stuck his tongue out to show what he thought about the rat-man catching him in Minx's bed. "He does own me, Rudy," she pointed out.

"That he does...for now." He kissed her forehead and then looked down between their bodies. Minx could feel his member hardening between her legs. "Oh, I'm sorry! I've been laying on you all this time." He jumped to the edge of the bed and sat up. Grabbing his head in both paws he moaned. Minx felt very guilty. "Oh, I had way too much to drink."

"It was my fault, Rudy. I kept bringing drinks to your table," she said, running her fingers through the fur on his back.

Rudy reached over and covered her mouth with his paw. "I chose to drink. Though I think I'd do almost anything you asked me to, it's still my fault for drinking too much. I must not have been very much fun to bed. I'm sorry."

"Don't be sorry. You were wonderful, even as drunk as you were." Minx opened a box of matches on the nightstand and lit a candle. The flickering light made Minx's body seem to glow, while to her it highlighted the definition of Rudy's muscles. "If you ever decide you want me again then I'll definitely get you drunk again. Wow!"

Rudy chuckled. "I don't remember any of it, but I assure you that when I'm sober I'm quite a good lover. You're going to get lots of opportunity to see how good, my little cat-girl. But for now, I'd better go." He rose to his feet and then collapsed on her bed again.

She put her hands on his shoulders. "Stay here a minute. I'll be right back." She left the room, went down the stairs and passed into the kitchen. There was sufficient starlight coming in through the window that she found the meal left for her.

When she returned to her room she found that Rudy was still seated on the bed. He had gathered his shirt and pants and placed them beside himself. Minx kneeled down in front of him.

"I thought we didn't have time for this, little one."

Minx smirked. "After the pleasure you gave me the least I can do is share some food with you before I send you out into the cold night. We'd better grab a bite to eat and then you can put on your clothes right before you go."

1...34567...10