Mira

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
secretme
secretme
3,478 Followers

"Yes," he replied, simply. With one more sweep of his hands, he pushed the sleeves of her dress off her shoulders and few inches down her arms, effectively locking them in place and exposing more of her chest. One arm slid around her waist and held her body to his. He placed the other hand over her heart, to touch the place where her pulse had quickened while he kissed her. Warmth spread outward from beneath his fingers. Her skin was soft to the touch. Rillan leaned down again, placing small kisses around her jawline and down her neck.

Mira felt Rillan's kisses like the fluttering of butterflies against her skin. When his hand moved from over her heart, to caress her breast, she sighed. He hooked fingers into the bodice of her dress, and one nipple was caught between the cool, slender digits. It swelled, becoming a hard nub, and pressed against the fabric of the dress. His fingers tightened around that nub, squeezing and pinching.

She was so distracted by that pinch, Mira almost didn't feel the sharp teeth pierce her skin just above her breast. She cried out in surprise and pain, but he couldn't stop. After piercing pain where his teeth had entered, she could only feel Rillan's mouth moving against her skin. It was like a long, slow kiss. Even this is gentle, she thought, idly. I wonder what it tastes like. Time nearly stopped while he took her blood from her breast. Mira lifted her hands to his head and her fingers stroked into his hair.

His fingers had not stopped squeezing and twisting her nipple. It was a strange combination of pleasure and pain. The bite and then pressing lips and stroking tongue on her flesh. The pinching and fondling of her breast. Mira closed her eyes and listened as he made suckling noises at her breast. She heard soft moans and gasps as well, and it took her a moment to identify that they were coming from her mouth. When he released her breast, she could feel his absence. Somehow his taking from her had seemed completely right, at that moment. She was a little dazed. When she felt his lips press against hers she was surprised at first. Then she found herself wantonly leaning into the kiss. Her hands still in his hair urged him to go farther. She could taste warmth and copper and she realized it was her blood in his mouth.

Rillan straightened, and waited until Mira opened her eyes before speaking. "It's pleasure and pain," he said. "A very potent combination."

Mira agreed with a silent nod, watching him lick his lips of the fresh blood, in fascination. "I don't know what I expected."

"You expected I would rip your pretty dress, and take everything you had to offer." Rillan sighed, disappointed. "You expected an act of violence. In a week, you might have gotten what you expected." He leaned down to where his teeth punctured her skin and tongued around the holes, lapping at the trickle of blood that still oozed. Mira shivered again, in pleasure. Her skin burned where his tongue touched her. "They do you and your sisters a disservice sending you here unprepared," he said in between strokes of his tongue on her skin.

Mira didn't reply. She couldn't have formed words if she wanted to. Besides, he was absolutely right, she had not been prepared for any of this. She had not been prepared for the darkness of the cave or how lonely she would feel. She had not been prepared for his gentle touch. She had definitely not been prepared for the arousal she was now feeling. Her arms reached for his neck, wanting to hold him to her breast. Rillan's fangs caught the edge of her dress and pulled down, freeing both breasts. He took a ragged breath before taking one nipple into his mouth and sucking.

Shrugging her arms out of the sleeves, Mira reached for Rillan. She found the ties to his shirt, and tugged. The knot untied and a portion of Rillan's chest was exposed to her touch. Mira traced a fingertip down the center of his chest and found the next tie, just above the buttons of his vest. In her haste, she pulled a little harder than she intended, ripping the fabric of the shirt and popping one of the buttons on his vest. She didn't hear the sound, there was rushing in her ears, like water. All she noticed was that it was easier to remove both the shirt and vest at the same time, pushing them down around his arms as Rillan had done with her dress.

Rillan raised his arms to circle her waist, not realizing that she hadn't quite finished with his shirt. His muscles flexed and the sound of ripping material was too loud for either of them to ignore. For a moment, they both stopped, a little surprised. Rillan released her nipple from his lips, looking down at his shredded shirt and bare chest. "You're stronger than you look, girl," he said, smiling. Then he laughed. It rang through the cavern, and echoed in Mira's ears. The terrible intensity which had been constant in his expression broke with that laugh, and she couldn't help but smile along with him.

"Lord Tiernay, are you mocking me," Mira asked, coyly pushing her lips down into a frown. Rillan licked his lips and grinned at her. A day ago, the sight of his fangs bared like that would have scared Mira almost to the point of running from her duty. But now, she grinned back, laughing with him as he shifted his weight to sweep her into his arms and swing her around to the bed. He laid her down gently, and pulled her dress completely off her body. He took only the care needed to make sure the dress didn't tear as he removed it, then tossed it away into a corner. As he finished undressing himself, Mira closed her eyes and waited, not exactly comfortable, but not frightened anymore.

She could almost feel his gaze on her skin. He was watching her chest rise and fall, listening to the shallow breath. Rillan still hungered for her blood, but he wanted to taste the rest of her first. He knelt at the edge of the bed, and spread Mira's legs apart. Bringing his face close to her foot, he licked the heel. Mira felt his tongue tickle her insole, then gasped when the warmth of his mouth engulfed her big toe. He sucked and licked that toe, then the other four before dragging his tongue up the inside of her leg. Rillan stopped just short of her sex, then repeated what he'd just done on the other leg, again starting at the toes and teasing his tongue up Mira's thigh.

Rillan stared at the pink folds as he raised his hand to spread the lips. With one finger, he barely stroked the nub at the top of the long slit, causing Mira's body to writhe. Her fingers clutched the silken blankets in anticipation. Rillan trailed his tongue along the inside of her thigh and down into the dip just beside her sex. He listened to her moan hungrily as he worked his way with agonizingly slow strokes closer and closer to her center, He took his time liking her outer lips and then dipping into the valley beside the soft folds of her vulva. Her clit protruded proudly from its little hood and quivered, begging him to suck on it.

Rillan delighted in the sounds of her pleasure. There was something about still being capable of pleasing her that made him feel less of the beast he believed himself to be. Each time his tongue touched her gently needy moan erupted from her lips. He wasn't even sure she realized that she was making the sounds. But he never wanted her to stop.

Her sex dripped with desire and Cullen finally gave in and let himself taste her. His tongue dipped deftly into her center. In one long stroke from her core to her clit she came for him. Rillan watched as Mira's body trembles and her breath caught in her chest. He sat up to stare at her face and reached down to tease her swollen clit as she convulsed. Her back arched up off the bed and her hands gripping the blankets.

When the waves of pleasure subsided she stared up at him in wonder. He smiled as he looked down into her eyes. Mira wondered at the fact that the smile seemed so superficial. He wanted more of something. She sat up and stared into his eyes. She blushed a bit under his gaze. Rillan reminded himself that the minute she saw the other side of him she'd beg for death as all the others had. He had given up thinking that the next would be different a long time ago. Enjoy this moment, he said to himself. She's sweet and willing. She believes she can save you right now. Let her, enjoy her.

Mira couldn't even begin to imagine what caused the emptiness she saw when she looked into his eyes. But she desperately wanted to do something to change it. She reached up to touch his face and he closed his eyes, leaning into her hand. Then his hand came up to the back of hers. "Make me feel like that again," she asked timidly.

The smile came back to his mouth and he turned to her hand, kissing her palm, before pushing her back down on the bed. "As you wish," was all he said.

Rillan knelt between her legs and took his hard cock in hand. He groaned as he squeezed the shaft in his grip and then stroked the head up and down her slit. He watched her watching him. Her eyes were wide with uncertainty. He lined his cock up with her virgin entrance and pressed himself tentatively against her, looking into her eyes. Mira's body stilled and she whimpered. She closed her eyes and grabbed the bed sheets again as if to brace herself for his next movement.

Rillan took a deep breath and then forced himself past her maidenhead and into her body. She whimpered beneath him and her face contorted with the pain. "Relax," he said gently and stroked her hair from her brow. He held himself above her, half his length inside her and waited for the fluttering walls of her sex to calm and adjust before pushing the rest of the way in.

Mira moaned as she felt him completely sheath himself in her pussy. His hand reached between them and his fingers began to dance on her clit. As pleasure began to seep through her once again she reached up for Rillan. To his surprise she pulled him to her and began kissing and nibbling at his lips. When her hips began to move beneath him, Rillan pulled his hand away and began to rock against her.

Mira stopped her kisses only to moan her appreciation of the slow gentle strokes he was torturing her with. Rillan took his time making love to her. He gave her whatever she seemed to want, alternating from kissing and suckling on her lips, neck, or breasts. He let her hands guide him over her body as he thrust into her in an agonizingly slow dance. When she came for him again he closed his eyes, pulled back from her lips and pressed deeply into her. As he felt her pussy convulsing around his shaft his body tightened and he flooded her with his own release. He held onto the sensation for as long as he could, gently thrusting into a few more times as the last of his molten heat spilled into her.

Rillan breathed heavily, as he braced himself on his elbows above her. When they both came back to reality, he stared into her eyes as if to say that he wasn't quite done yet. One more test for my brave little one, he thought. This had sent more than one completely compliant girl running from his rooms.

Mira stared at him uncertainly. The look on his face didn't match what they had just done. It was so contradictory. His touch and manor so gentle and giving and his eyes were so cruel and distrusting. Then his face changed. The handsome warrior seemed to distort, his skin paled and his eyes turned completely black and cold. In the darkness it was as though she was looking into empty sockets. The fangs that had frightened so before grew again and seemed to fill the whole of his mouth. Mira lay completely still as the monster she had feared took form on top of her.

Rillan waited a few moments as she took in the harsh reality of his horrific features. When she didn't begin crying or trying to escape, he leaned up on one arm and pushed her head to the side. The vampire opened his mouth wide allowing her to see not just two delicate fangs in his mouth, but numerous long, angry knives jutting from where teeth should have been. Rillan leaned down toward her neck, holding her head so that she wouldn't move and cause him to harm her. A tongue much too long for his mouth snaked out and laved along her neck, searching for a pulse. Mira trembled but her resolve held firm. Rillan was amazed as he felt her relax beneath him. When he put his mouth over her pulse, she took in a deep breath. As he bit down a soft whimper escaped her lips, but she didn't cry out.

Rillan drank to sate his hunger. He tasted her warmth again and as it flooded through his veins his body felt the heat that only came with feeding. Mira lay still. The room spun around her and she began to feel very tired. She could still feel him inside of her and the tired drifting feeling was accompanied with a gentle pleasure from where their bodies were joined. Mira moaned at the memory of what he had done to her moments before and pressed her hips against him as he continued to drain her body. Then the darkness settled over her and she lay still.

Rillan sat back and looked down on her motionless form. She was paler now that he had drained her. She slept softly. It was a rare thing when he considered keeping one of them with him while she slept after the feeding. As he thought about her hips pressing against him while he drained her even after she had seen his face there was a little piece of him that wanted to hope.

Anger quickly took over his mind. He was annoyed with himself for letting her get to him. Mira was just as frightened by the others. The girl probably just had a more lascivious side to her than the others had. Growling, he got out of the bed and pulled on his breeches. He left his tattered shirt on the floor. He went to the corner of the room where he had thrown her dress and grabbed it, tossed it across her body and picked her up off his bed.

I'll have to lock my door in future, in case she goes wandering again, he thought angrily as he carried her to her own rooms. He muttered and fumed the entire way there, not knowing why she had gotten to him so badly. By the time he had reached her bed his temper had cooled somewhat. He laid her down with a reluctant gentleness and stared at her a moment. Rillan laid her dress across a chair nearby and then returned to her side. He carefully pulled the blankets of her bed back and covered her. He took the time to brush her hair from her face and arrange her in the bed so that she looked comfortable. He felt like he was looking for excuses to stay near her.

Rillan started to lean down to kiss her cheek. It had been a long time since a girl had managed to spend a first night with him without running from him, no matter what time he spent preparing them for it. Anger hit him again and he pulled himself away. He stormed from her rooms, slamming doors behind him. Give her time. She'll be like all the rest, he told himself.

When Rillan reached his own room he slammed the covering for the shaft closed. Dawn was approaching, he could feel it. He couldn't believe how much time he had her here. When he crawled into his own bed he could still smell her on his sheets. He took a deep breath and closed his eyes, allowing the nightmares to come for him as they always did.

**************

Okay, as it sits this was just a one shot deal. I've got no future plans for these two. Just warning you.

But I hoped you liked Mira and Rillan… I'll add them to the list of fun couples.

You guys are all soo cool with the comments and the feedback and the sticking me on the favorites lists and stuff. You have no idea how much I love the fact that people like reading my stuff! I can keep it up as long as you like. Or at least I'll try to…

Thanks to Meegs, she played a small part in a middle portion or two!!

Votes, feedback, comments, * favorites* lol I can't believe that one! Talk about natural high!

Tee Hee!

secretme
secretme
3,478 Followers