Mira Is Sold

Story Info
Debt slave falls in love with her new master.
1.9k words
4.54
24.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jmisty
Jmisty
2 Followers

When Mira arrived at her new master's luxury apartment at lakeside in Chicago, a jovial doorman gave her a coded door card to enter , already being warned of Dan's new house guest. When she entered, a computer screen message was staring at her from the entrance: "Welcome. Your quarters are in the third bedroom on the left. I hope you will enjoy the view and your temporary assignment. A voucher for your debt reduction has been wired to the Estate. Please adhere my requests (commands) completely while in your slavery to me and any guests I may offer your services to in the course of your stay. Make yourself at home. Champagne is in the bar fridge. "

Upon his king size bed was another note, shorter and to the point: "Remove everything except your collar and the high heels. When ready, stand against the plate glass window in the room and begin to rub your tits lightly against to pane glass, extending your tongue to lick the glass in front of you. Don't stop until you get four rings on your cell phone in your purse. Kiss and tongue the window as if were my penis or ass... I want to show my friends in the other high rise how submissive you will be to me while in my hands. Please begin."

The petite Latina, now naked, let down her voluminous black hair and it cascaded halfway down her backside, and as gracefully as possible climbed upon the interior ledge of the windows overlooking the lake and banking district. As told, she cupped the undersides of her small yet firm breasts and began to rub her dark brown nipple stems softly against the glass while making out with glass, kissing and tonguing it as if a rigid cock in front of her lovely face.

After several minutes, Mira began to wonder if anyone was really viewing this event at all. Were there men and perhaps other women observing this show? Why didn't the phone ring? Slowly, she began to lose her focus and enthusiasm for her new master's order and began to slow down her grinding the window glass almost to a halt. Just then, a whip stroke caught her ass and she jumped out of position while covering her soft olive-skin ass.

Daniel stood in front of her and she immediately regained her composure and fell to her knees and then to her belly, extending her arms and clearing away her curled tresses so that her leather collar was fully exposed to him.

Still fully dressed in business clothes, he silently tapped her on the back of her head and she rose to her knees and presented her breasts to him. Another tap and she unzipped his trousers as called for in his list of house rules that she memorized prior to arriving in Chicago. His cock was still quite soft, but she immediately began the tongue and kiss it rather loudly until it reared up in her face. Still without a word passed between the two, her new master grabbed both breasts in his large hands and squeezed them into position for a vigorous tit-fucking. Mira rubbed and moaned until his cum was spurting all into her hair, across her face and tits and dripping down her belly into her ringed navel.

After a moment to recuperate, she returned to her kneeling position and her master zipped up his pants.

"Welcome to your new life, Mira".

"Thank you, master," she replied, eyes down to the plush carpeting and cum soaked tits still being held up to him by her long slender fingers.

Daniel extended his hand and she rose to meet it. "Now I'll show you how to make a drink for me and properly serve it while I relax and read my paper.

The first half of Mira's slavery went exceedingly well... Daniel seemed to just adore his little pet and usually acted as if she were his fiancé rather than his indentured sex slave. He gave her an American Express expense card and told her to shop for elegant dresses and scanty lingerie as she wished. She loved the light in his lustful eyes every time she would greet him on her knees when he buzzed himself in at the lobby door. A skimpy lace bra with uplifting cups and a newly bought whip or sex toy always had him hard as soon as a open the door and saw her there in her welcoming position, hands over her head and knees spread to reveal her labia tag declaring her his sole possession. Many nights, he would take her right there, just unzipping his trousers and having her kiss his cock tip with her red lipstick marks showing all over his belly and thighs. He seemed to desire Mira as a lover would rather than a slave . Many times, he would fuck her face to face in missionary position, her ankles and slave chains locked over his strong backside as he pumped away caressing her raised ass cheeks with his strong hands. Their orgasms were at times mutual and explosive and Mira could not begin to thank her great fortune of finding such a master. She was in love

On weekends, he would take her to the ballet or a business cocktail gathering, introducing her as a date. Naked under her short black dress, she could feel the surge of her juices on her inner thighs as they danced slowly together or shared a taxi home to their private world where all the chatting and flirting would stop and she would again be on her knees naked and serving him a nightcap while he stroked himself or ordered her to present her ass or lips or tits to him as she so wished to do whether she was his debt slave or lover.

One evening after serving him his candle lit dinner and then silently positioning herself at his knees while he ate dessert or gave her morsels from his plate, he told her that he had to go to Europe on business for two weeks and wanted Mira to sleep in the penthouse every night while he was away so that he could observe and possibly punish her at his leisure via the cam on his laptop. From 9 am to 2pm she must be in front of the computer on her knees, holding her breasts up to the screen with the duplicate dildo cock mold that was made like his own penis, right down to its stiffness and size inserted in between her well-spread thighs. If she was not in subspace position when he logged on, he would email Mistress Dora, an associate of his from the Estate, and she would carry out any punishment for him while he observed from his hotel room. The rest of the day after 2pm was hers to do as she wished.

Mira was stunned by his abrupt change of attitude. She had almost forgotten that she was a contracted debt slave and not a romantic lover. She thought his feelings were beyond slave and master and that he really wanted the latter to be true also. To prove his point to the contrary, Daniel invited Dora to his place the following night to get the understanding of the relation clear once and for all.

When the buzzer rang from the apartment lobby, Daniel ordered Mira onto his bed in presentation position, head and tits on the sheets and ass up, her long jet black mane of hair spread out and away from her slender neckline to reveal both her collar and labia tag. On hands and knees, she crawled as she was told into the bedroom. After what seemed to Mira to be an eternity, both tops silently came into the bedroom. Immediately, she felt feminine fingers stroking her trimmed bush and playing with the tag dangling between her strong light brown thighs. Just when she drifted into a slight moan of pleasure over the caresses, Daniel's quirt came down on her raised ass with such great force that she leapt out of service position and onto her feet, a strange sensation for her since she was not permitted to be upright in the bedroom at any time unless the master ordered her to be so.

Dora lunged at the standing slave girl and grabbed a handful of Mira's ample raven hair, pulling it so that she followed her into the living room where the fireplace was the only light in the area. Once there, the tall lovely dominatrix got Mira in a half-nelson arm lock and actually lifted her off the plush carpeting several inches.

Composing herself and remembering her slave training from several months ago, she controlled her natural instincts to resist and stayed in the position while she caught her breath. Moments later, Daniel returned, completely naked except for the whip in his hand. He began to flog Mira's luscious tits and nipples with a vengeance she had never experienced in all her training while she was held from behind by the stronger mistress. She tried not to scream but it was too much. Immediately, Dora covered to slave's mouth from behind while her owner moved his whip up and down her beautiful body.

When he finally stopped whipping her front, Dora let her go and she slumped to her knees sobbing. Without giving her a moment to compose herself, Daniel stuffed his raging erection between her opened lips and she instinctively, like a nursing child, began to suck and calm herself down. While she worked on his hard on, he whispered in an angry tone of voice to her that she wasn't to swallow his load when he came but to hold it in her mouth until he gave more instructions to her.

His come shot was massive, probably due to the excitement and novelty of having two women present while he acted out his fantasies before them. Once he withdraw from her lips, he caught his breath and led her on all fours back into the bedroom where the wide opened thighs of Mistress Dora awaited Mira and her liquid delivery. Once kneeling at the foot of the bed while Dora was on her own back with her knees up and spread, Master Daniel instructed his slave girl Mira to get between her new mistress' legs and run all of his come up and into her waiting pussy with her long soft tongue. Before beginning, he applied new lipstick onto her mouth and told her to heed his commands about when to tongue or kiss Dora's awaiting pussy. Any mistake and she would feel his whip on her own exposed sex.

Meekly, Mira climbed onto the bed and dipped her lovely head into Dora's already leaking crotch area. And while Daniel rested on the bed and spoke casually to Dora about what punishments would be possible for Mira while he was away, Mira dutifully slurped away at Dora's pussy, tears filling her eyes. She still had twenty-five days and nights to go before her contract would be fulfilled.

Now she hated her owner as if he were a beast from the very start of her servitude. Her dream of marrying him was finished. Now she would count the days as he put her through various humiliations via the internet as Dora waited for his call if his slave showed everything save enthusiasm for his slave commands and rules.

Mira finally was told to stop the licking and take herself to the bathroom for a long hot bath. Tomorrow she would began her vigil on her knees in the center of the living room and heaven help her if she slouched or slumped as she stared into the blue light of the blank computer screen.

Jmisty
Jmisty
2 Followers