Mira the Captive Ch. 05

Story Info
Our heroine finally gets laid.
3.2k words
4.54
19.8k
3

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 03/12/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kokeen
Kokeen
16 Followers

Chapter 5: Property of Her Master

Mira's guard held her elbow and led her down the stone steps, off the stage, past the seated audience and through a pitch-dark stone corridor. They emerged outside, in the semi-open area surrounding the arena. The clumped jungle trees grew in patches and in between them, in small clearings, stood tall, round tents, pointing high and hung with shimmery, half-transparent draping fabric. Stepping slowly and deliberately, the guard and Mira wove between tents and trees, and finally stopped at a coral-colored tent. The guard reached out and slid his hand between two drapes, and the fabric rolled aside, revealing an empty, sunny room, filled with rosy light, with a thick floor of flower petals. They walked into the center of the tent and stood still for what felt like an hour. The warm light caressed Mira's skin, the soft ground teased her soles, and Mira's belly fluttered with joy and anticipation--- but also with distrust. What if it was all a mistake? What if angTurken strode into the tent, claimed her as his own, and took her home to beat her and coldly feed her his cum? She would defy the famed Tiran longevity, and will herself to die.

And then the cloth door rolled open, and angNaveena walked in, and Mira felt herself smile, and blush, and smile again. Daro and angKov followed close behind. AngKov smiled broadly upon seeing Mira. "Little whore, I hope angNaveena will loan you to me, so I can see what your pretty face looks like when you're cumming." Mira looked away. She was not ready to contemplate being loaned out.

AngNaveena reached into his vest, and pulled out a small lumpy bag. "Here you go, greedy Daro," he said, handing her the bag.

"Well then," Daro grunted, "She's all yours. Good riddance. You may find that she is a handful."

"I hope so," laughed angNaveena. "I want every excuse to spank her."

Daro rolled her blue eyes. "I see that you have brought your own witness, so my work here is done. Guard, come." She turned abruptly and headed toward the door. The guard quickly handed Mira's leash to angKov and followed Daro out of the tent. The cloth door rolled closed, and Mira and the two men stood quietly for a moment, angKov holding the leash loosely and staring down at Mira with good-natured admiration.

AngNaveena turned to Mira. "Now that we've gotten rid of that loathsome trader, let us perform our naming ceremony, and make a proper Captive of you. . . .AngKov, would you be so kind as to unfasten her arms and remove that confounded leash?" AngKov moved close to Mira and unbound the leash at her neck; then he untied Mira's arm restraints and stroked her arms, one at a time, with his strong hands, bringing back the circulation and softening the red indentations left by the rope. "There, pretty slut, now you'll be able to caress your Master---and his friends, I hope." AngKov stepped back and opened a large brown sack that was slung over his shoulder, stowing the restraints and leash inside.

When angKov was still again, angNaveena gave him a little nod, and then stepped in front of Mira and stood looking down into her face, not taking his eyes off of her. AngNaveena reached down between the folds of his trousers and pulled out his cock, which Mira had only seen before in hologram form. It was very close to Mira's face, now, pointing right toward her, held in angNaveena's right hand, looking thicker than she remembered. It was already stiff and fat and surprisingly close to cumming, with purple veins bulging at the surface, and glowing, violet lines spiraling up the length of it, which culminated in a deep-purple head. AngNaveena wrapped his fist tightly around his cock, his thumb moving back and forth across the rise of its head. While he tugged at himself, he stared into Mira's face so intently that it took her breath away. His long tail pointed straight up and stirred the air like a hypnotized cobra. AngNaveena's hand tightened on his penis and his strokes lengthened and quickened, each rapid stroke ending with a twist of his palm as it enclosed and slid over his throbbing head. The thin, tight, luminescent skin of the shaft shifted and compacted with each movement, so that the whole tent was filled with vibrating light that emanated from the spirals. The glistening head of his cock grew brighter and brighter purple as his hand moved faster and faster, until he gave a little groan and before Mira could react, the cum flew out of it and onto her breasts in a hot little wad.

Breathing hard, angNaveena tucked his penis, still slightly stiff, back into his clothing. With the flat of his soft fingers, he touched the cum on Mira's chest, rubbing it into her skin. Then he moved his sticky hand to her right arm, near the shoulder, and she felt a sudden painful burning sensation.

"Ah! No!" Mira flinched, and tears rolled down her cheeks.

"Little whore, you are not allowed to say 'No'," murmured angNaveena, smoothing the spot gently with his fingertips. "You sly thing, you are already creating excuses for me to punish you . . .but it will have to wait."

Mira wanted to correct him, to tell him No, he had burned her, and it hurt, but she swallowed her words. He was her Master now; there was no point arguing.

"Now, look down at your mark, little one," said angNaveena. Mira looked at her arm, and saw a glowing purple tattoo in the shape of a tree with wide-spread branches, its long roots forming two spirals that encircled her upper arm like delicate bracelets.

AngNaveena stood up very straight, looked down into Mira's eyes, and said, "Your name is now inMira angNaveena, which means 'Mira the Captive, property of angNaveena.' From this time forward, you are my property, and are required to honor and obey me as your Master. Now inMira, repeat after me: I am inMira angNaveena . . ."

It took Mira a moment to realize he wanted her to speak, but when she finally opened her mouth, her voice came out raspy, clogged with the recent painful treatment and a slight sense of betrayal. "I am inMira angNaveena . . ."

"From this time forth, I am the property of angNaveena, and will honor and obey him as my Master."

Mira repeated the words.

"Master angKov is my honored witness," finished angNaveena, and Mira repeated his words.

Then angKov, who had been eagerly watching the ceremony, stepped in front of Mira and took the wrist of her branded arm in his hand, lifting it over her head. He swiftly pressed his thumb into the tender skin near her armpit, and once again she felt the burn, and she flinched. AngKov pulled Mira's arm toward his mouth and softly kissed the burned spot. "With this imprint I mark my presence as witness to the naming of inMira angNaveena," he said gently, and kissed the spot again.

"Oh, really, angKov, I haven't even fucked her yet, and you're already showing her tenderness. I don't even know why we're friends." AngNaveena smiled at his friend, but his face was tense.

"We're friends because you need me," chuckled angKov, stepping away from Mira. "The girl is weeping, she is in pain, and all you can think about is protocol. If you can't soothe her, then I must. And speaking of fucking . . .you had better fuck her soon; she is desperately in need."

Mira felt her whole body flush with appreciation of the kindness of angKov, but also with acute self-consciousness. She felt a strong urge to run out of the tent and hide in the jungle. Was it that obvious how much she needed to be fucked?

AngNaveena sighed, his expression softening. "As always, angKov, you are a better man than I. Naveena's friends convinced me that I was too lenient with my Captives, but in truth, her friends are a flock of wide-handed, retrograde harpies. I do not need to listen to them----I need to listen to my heart, and my heart says to kiss this sweet little whore." He stroked Mira's cheek, and then gently kissed her mouth. His lips were smooth as water. Mira's cunt felt hot between her thighs. "You're a good girl," murmured angNaveena, pulling away from her. "And now, let's leave, angKov. I want to get home soon---I do not trust my wife."

AngKov nodded and the two men walked toward the door. "Follow us, inMira," said angNaveena, glancing back at her.

"Yes, Master," answered Mira, amazed that they trusted her to follow them without a leash or restraints. They rolled back the fabric door of the tent and walked out into the jungle. Mira walked closely behind the two men, through the sea of tents, around the jungle trees, and out to a pebbly road. Along the side of the road were dozens of brightly colored, wide-wheeled carts. The two men crossed the road and headed toward a deep-red cart, but Mira hesitated. Her bare feet were so tender, and the pebbles looked sharp.

"InMira, you must follow!" AngNaveena stood at the cart and looked back at Mira.

"Yes, Master." Mira tiptoed along the road, the rocks digging into her soft toes. The two men watched, until finally angNaveena threw up his hands.

"Oh, by the two moons, how long will this take?" He quickly crossed the road, picked Mira up in his arms like a small child, and carried her to the cart. "It's all right, girl, I will not punish you," he said, setting her down carefully in the front seat. "Your feet must stay soft. That way, you will always please your Master, and you will never run away." He seated himself next to her, and the cart began to move, although Mira saw no animal hauling it and heard no engine sounds.

AngKov settled into the backseat, and they rolled forward, swaying and rattling. AngNaveena seemed to steer the vehicle with a long stick, but he did it casually, with the tips of his fingers---The cart almost drove itself. They rode through the dark, dense jungle in silence, bumping vigorously on the narrow seats. After a short time, the cart emerged into an open, rose-colored field, laced with a snaking turquoise waterway. As they rode, Mira observed the world around her, drinking in its beauty. The cart mounted a long bridge, crossing over the sinuous river into an orchard of wide-branched silver trees, much like the tree depicted in Mira's tattoo. After a few minutes, they crossed another turquoise river, and entered another orchard exactly like the first. And then another river, another bridge, another orchard. For hours, they mounted bridges and traversed orchards, with only the clatter of the cart for noise. The cart shook and jolted, and the beauty of Tir washed over Mira. She heard snoring amidst the cart's rattling, and turned around to see angKov slumped forward, asleep. Mira felt herself grow sleepy, too. She relaxed into the vibrations, letting the colors of the landscape bathe her soul, feeling every little bump and jump of the rocky road under her skin. Under her skin . . . Mira's cunt tingled, and she realized that the bumpy ride was shaking her toward orgasm. She snuck a glance at her Master, who was looking straight ahead, casually holding the stick and smiling. Mira shifted her position, spreading her legs a little further apart and bending forward, pressing down on her toes and lifting her heels, so that the cart's vibrations moved more easily into her pussy. She knew it was forbidden, but she didn't care. Mira tried to keep her face impassive as the warm waves shuddered through her body. She would close her eyes and pretend to be asleep; no one would ever know.

Suddenly, the cart stopped. Mira opened her eyes, frustration seizing her crotch. The cart was parked in a small clearing next to a thick orchard. "InMira, you will step out of the cart," said angNaveena levelly.

"Yes, Master." She lowered herself from the cart and followed angNaveena into the trees. He was holding a small bucket. His legs, so much longer than Mira's, carried him long distances with every stride. Mira walked fast, trying to keep up. They walked deep into the orchard. When Mira paused to look back, the cart and the road were no longer visible. All around her, the trees were thick and oddly spaced, and a light music brushed the branches, like the pretty clunking of multiple wooden wind chimes. Warm sunlight sifted through the silver leaves.

Mira hurried again to catch up with angNaveena, but as soon as she reached him, he stopped and sat down on the ground between two trees. "Kneel here, inMira."

Mira knelt beside him. AngNaveena pulled a large bowl of fragrant bandy fruit out of his silver bucket, along with a flagon of wine. With a hard little hunger pang, Mira realized she hadn't eaten since her last meal on the ship. Her Master handed her the bandy fruit, one square at a time, and she tried not to eat it too fast, tried not to let the delicious juices dribble down her face. AngNaveena poured her an enormous cup of bandy wine, and in her starved state, even that tasted good, and she guzzled it and then took another cup. And then, as soon as the second cup was empty, the heat in her pussy returned, but twice as demanding as before. Please, please fuck me she thought. She held her hands together and prayed to her Master, hoping he could somehow read her mind.

"InMira, lie down," said angNaveena quietly. He was staring at her with his wide purple eyes. The dragonfly on his shoulder rose into the air, circling over both their heads. Mira's heart beat hard and fast. She curled over to lay face-up on the soft leaves, her legs bent at the knees, and she watched AngNaveena lay down beside her on his side. With his long fingers, he touched her cheek, and then her ear, and then traced a line down her neck, and between her breasts, and down past her navel, to her lower belly. Mira whimpered.

"InMira," said her Master softly. "That was very naughty, back in the cart. You will be spanked for it----eventually. But that's not what we're going to do now." He leaned down and took her nipple in his mouth, and Mira felt a tear of relief trickle out of her eyes, down into her ear. "I'm supposed to wait till we get home before I fuck you, but you need it too badly. So, little bitch, I am going to fuck you here." He moved his lips to her other breast and sucked hard, making both nipples pucker into tight little points. As he sucked, his palm stroked the soft skin of her belly and she felt his hard prick push against her leg. Then his lips moved to her neck, and his kisses sent goose bumps through every inch of her skin. He nuzzled her ear and murmured,

"InMira, I think you want me to put my cock in you and fuck you hard. Am I right?"

"Yes, Master," she whispered.

"Then say it, little one. I command you to say it." His eyes were glinting.

"Master, I want you to fuck me hard." Her voice shook.

"And I want you to beg me, little slut," he said slyly, caressing her inner thighs with the tip of his middle finger.

"Please," she gasped, the tears now rolling down her cheeks. "Please Master, please fuck me hard."

"Well then, inMira, since you are begging me, I will fuck you hard, and I want you to cum as hard as you can. Pretty slut, open your legs for me."

Mira opened her legs, and angNaveena rubbed her belly again with his palm, and nibbled her neck, and then slid his hand down to her pussy. "By the two moons," he said in amazement, "My sister has prepared you a little too well; you are as wet as the Surdan River." He took hold of her legs, one in each hand, and pushed her knees further apart, his long thumbs pressing against the sensitive skin of her inner thighs. Mira groaned, and angNaveena rolled himself on top of her, holding himself up with his arms. He shifted his hands so that they pinned Mira's wrists against the ground near her head. Carefully, he slid his cock into her. Mira felt a hot wave of pleasure, her Master's cock expanding the edges of her pussy, an orgasm mounting right away and radiating through her body. She arched her back to meet angNaveena's torso with her own, gripping his penis with her cunt, white light flooding her head and desire bursting through her skin, held in a shuddering climax for an eternity. She heard a moaning scream, like a wild bird, as if from far away, and realized it was her own voice crying in ecstasy. AngNaveena thrust harder into her now, and she felt the burgeoning of another, slower orgasm, mounting on the heels of the first, carrying with it a flood of adoration for her Master. She looked helplessly into his face. His large eyes, unfocussed, with lids half-lowered, looked right into her own eyes, sending electric jolts through her lower body. Beads of sweat formed on his dark-yellow skin.

"InMira," he quietly crooned. "Beautiful, beautiful whore."

"Master, I am yours." As she moaned these words, Mira felt the orgasm crest.

"You are mine, inMira; you are my property; you belong to me." Mira pulled her legs in and wrapped them tightly around her Master, locking her feet at his back, drawing him toward her. AngNaveena began to thrust in and out of her, faster and faster. She held back, letting the orgasm climb to higher and higher intensity as her Master shoved harder and harder into her. And then angNaveena rammed hard and held rigid, crying, and Mira throbbed and climaxed with him---They came together, their torsos clinging, slippery with sweat, and he stayed hard inside her while she continued throbbing. And then, when she finally grew still, he carefully pulled out of her, and rolled back beside her, and they lay, breathing heavily, their wet skin just barely touching.

A sudden, happy voice intruded on Mira's sated senses. "Naveena will be angry, but you did the right thing, my friend." Mira looked up, languidly, and saw angKov standing over them. His bald head shone in the sunlight. "You two were very noisy; you woke me up."

"AngKov," said angNaveena calmly, taking Mira's hand in his own as he spoke, "I will not tell Naveena about this little picnic with inMira, and neither will you. We will go home, and I will take inMira to my chambers, and Naveena will sit in her chair and watch us fuck, and we will all pretend it is inMira's first time with me. I assure you, she will cum again. She is entirely sensual."

"My lips are sealed, my friend, I will never tell." AngKov laughed heartily. "Now let's get back in that cart, finish this accursed journey, and face your wife."

Kokeen
Kokeen
16 Followers