Mirabella - English Version

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her tongue, meanwhile, is moving almost as fast as the propeller of an helicopter around my dick head, while she arranges her face in such a way that I can clearly see what she's doing, and how she's doing it to me...

Mirabella starts a very pleasant - from my point of view - journey with her tongue and lips, towards the base of my dick, continuing with my balls.

At this moment, I need to make a comment:

"Honey, please, just one thing - I don't like them sucked"...

She stops, looks at me, and smiles:

"You're not the only one"...

She licks and kisses my balls, making sure that they are fully coated in saliva, then starts her journey towards the tip of the dick.

Again, she slooooowly starts engulfing it, until, again, I can feel her throat, and how she pushes a little more, then back out.

Suddenly, while my dick is out, completely, she stops and tells me:

" God! How I love to suck it!

You're good! You don't spill your jizz in one second!

By the way, I don't want you to tell me when you're close.

I love to be surprised"...

It's my turn to say something:

"Honey, I surely won't be able to surprise you, you'll sense the way I breathe, the way it pulsates"...

She smiles, raising her shoulders a little, since my dick is already occupying her mouth...

She stops again:

"You have put the perfect music! I would like to be sucking you till tomorrow!"

She doesn't wait for any answer, she's already engulfing me again...

The way she moves and what she's doing, clearly tells me that she's not in a hurry, but, by now, it's already been a half of an hour.

I'm just wondering where the heck does she get that energy for moving her tongue without getting tired...

All of a sudden, her stile changes.

She lets my dick head touch her throat, then, extracting it, applies some suction, without letting it out anymore.

Finally, in five more minutes I'm done.

I keep my word.

I don't tell her, but the moment I'm almost exploding, she starts humming.

When the first jet hits her mouth, it's only my dick head inside her mouth, but she keeps her tongue in such a manner, that my dick head is pressing into it.

In the back of my mind, I'm wondering: is it possible that such a good cock sucker won't eat the sperm?!?

After a minute, or so, she surely hasn't swallowed, but she slowly lets my dick slide out, then I can see how she moves, with her tongue, somewhat, my sperm inside her mouth cavity, on her inside of her cheeks, she even pushes a few drops, coating her lips.

Gosh! She's tasting my jizz, almost as if she would be tasting the quality of a wine, or something...

I feel the urge to ask her if it's good, or something, but she's so absorbed by her activity, that I don't want to interrupt...

Believe it, or not, but it takes more than five minutes, before, smiling a little, she engulfs, then licks her lips...

I'm only wondering: is she doing it for me to see, or is it really her pleasure or curiosity?...

She then raises, grabs her glass of whiskey, says cheers, and drinks a little, taking care to wash the sperm coating from her lips.

Then, she looks me in the eye:

"Are you man enough to accept me as I am, or do I have to go and wash my mouth?"

I frown, making a really serious face:

"May I move now?"

She's startled:

"Yes!"

I stand up, take away the glass from her hand, put it on the table, then... I embrace her, and kiss her energetically, sticking my tongue into her mouth, as deep as I can...

After a few minutes of working on her like that, I stop, let her be, and go and grab my glass, I say cheers, I sip, then I look into her eyes:

"Did that answer your question?"

"...Completely!"

I suddenly remember something:

"Mirabella, still, I do have a flaw"...

She looks at me, expecting for me to continue:

"I do not kiss, lick, eat, or however you may call it, cunt"

She bursts into laughter:

"No worries! I have Andrada for that! And, anyway, we only do it to please some masculine eyes"...

Gosh, I only hope that she won't start confessing about her... clients!

I need to change the subject:

"What would you say if we take a shower together?"

She giggles:

"Why? Haven't I cleaned you good enough?"

Then, in a serious manner:

"I've taken a shower right before going out, at the cafeteria"...

I ask Mirabella if I can pour some more whiskey:

" Yeah, but only for you"...

I'm seriously asking myself, how crazy is this girl, finally?

We smoke for a while, being somewhat silent, but a pleasant silence, accompanied only by the music.

Mirabella is just studying my music catalogues...

After some time, I cannot tell how long, I can see and feel my dick asking for some more action.

I say "Mirabella!" and point, with my finger, towards my crotch.

She smiles, puts the catalog away, then comes and, kneeling, this time, grabs me by my dick:

"So, naughty boy, you need some more!"

Then, she starts stroking it two or three times.

Then she just stops, looking into my eyes:

"And... what would you like?"

I'm bewildered:

"Err, hmhm... isn't it obvious?!?"

She smiles at me, in a salacious manner, while I'm already caressing her hair...

"Do you want pussy, big dick?"

I mimic the face of a dog, with tongue out:

"Ye! Yeh! Yeah!"...

She jumps on her feet, and, as a soldier, stands in front of me:

"Yes, sir! Very well, sir! But... first, you have a task to fulfill"...

"Come on, girl, don't torment me! What is it?"

"You'll have to slap me, slap my face! Real hard!"...

Gosh! Slapping girls, real hard or not, I don't have such a habit, and, further more, it's against my principles!

"Mirabella, shouldn't I better kiss you, caress you, your beautiful boobs, those soooo suckable nipples!"

"No effect! Sorry!"

"Then, what would you say about slapping your ass?"

"Just the same, no effect!"...

Shit! I cannot do that!

I just tell her...

"Then, dear boy, I shall only suck your marvelous dick, and... this is it!"

I sit and think...

She continues:

"But this girl will really be unhappy and... not satisfied!"

She then grabs my hand, makes me stand in front of her, and, nice and easy, shows me how my palm should land on her cheek"...

I jump at her and start kissing her, for some minutes, then start kissing her neck, meanwhile trying to reach her clit.

She doesn't let me!

She simply pushes me:

"Slap me! What's so fucking hard to do it?!?"

"No way!"

"What?!?"

"Nooo waaaay! You've heard me!"

The moment I finish saying it, I can see her hand flying towards my face.

She has really, but really, slapped me hard! I've almost lost my balance...

I turn my back to her, and, with a trembling hand, I pour some more whiskey - actually, I have filled the glass - all the contents of it floods my belly in only seconds...

I grab a cigarette, light it, and drag from it as if it is my last cigarette, before my execution...

Mirabella continues to stand still.

After more than five minutes, she is still in the same position.

Then, I stand up:

"Now, wench, if this is what it takes to fuck your slutty cunt, then... get ready"

She tenses:

"I'm ready!"

My right hand jumps from my hip and slaps her beautiful face.

She looks at me, and while laughing, asks me:

"Well, big boy, is THIS what you call a slap?!?"

Now, this is final! She has brought me to the point of no return.

If I slap her with my right hand, I risk to see her falling with her head towards some furniture.

I use my left hand, but, this time, I'm convinced of what I'm doing.

Her head, followed by her body, jumps toward the bed, where she rolls and hits the wooden protection towards the wall with her elbow.

It hurts, I'm sure...

She stays like that, for a minute, but I let her stay in that fetal position, since... I'm expecting a call.

The phone rings. It's my mother:

"Is it everything all right, dear?"

"Yes, mother, just a little accident, but no real consequences"...

I then go and start massaging Mirabella's hand, arm, elbow.

When she turns her face to me, I can see the marks...

I can only say "I'm sorry!" And, honesty, I really am.

She smiles, but when she does it, I can see the pain on her face:

"You are the man!"

She then embraces me, dragging me between her legs.

When the position is right, she grabs my dick and helps me stick it in...

I grab a pillow, help her put it under her ass...

She looks into my eyes:

"I presume that, after what I've just done, I cannot ask you to be gentle"...

Yes you can! Consider that you have already asked me to be gentle, but it will only happen after exactly five minutes. You can watch the clock!"

The soles of her feet are already on my chest.

I bend towards her, making her knees almost reach her shoulders.

I check. The penetration angle is perfect.

"As I've said: five minutes! You can start counting... NOW!"

The moment I push, with wrath, I can feel her cervix taking it hard, absolutely painful.

She isn't even stretched yet!

My second blow is even worse than the first.

She tries to escape, but no chance, since I'm strongly holding her shoulders.

I know that her hands are free, I could see that she's trained...

"Woman, if you try to hit me, or stop me any other way, you're dead meat! I promise!"

She bites her lower lip, signaling with her head that she won't...

The third blow is even harder than the previous two, but now I have reached the moment when our pelvises collide...

Luckily for her, after two minutes, or so, she's stretched - still painful, but not like the first dozens of times...

I already feel an ocean of pity, but... I've promised to her five minutes, so that five minutes will be!

The moment the five minutes are done, I stop.

She suddenly opens her eyes, full of tears:

"Gosh! Don't stop now! Fuck me fucker, punish me!"

God! I've forgotten she's crazy! She reached to like it! Rough! For real!

I increase the frequency, and I also diminish, a veeeery little the force of the pushes.

She grabs me by the hair, dragging it, caressing it!

Suddenly, she practically yells:

"Stop! Now! Push it deep!"

She's shivering, breathing like there is no tomorrow, while her cunt is milking me...

In a minute, she's done, so that I start rubbing her clit with my pelvis.

She grabs my ass cheeks with her hands, encouraging me to amplify the moves of my hips.

Another five minutes, and Mirabella is trembling again, full of perspiration, just like I am...

"Look, I shouldn't be fertile this period of the month, but... after this... I'm not sure...

Anyway, accidents happen...

If you like, you can fill my cunt with your juice, I am officially entitled to abortion, so, no worries, and no costs"...

"Yeah! No costs, but only the health risks for your body!"

"Gosh! How I love it! Fuck the risks! Fuck me!"

"And if I don't, what? You will slap me again?!?"

"Oh, no! Oh, no! Oh, no!"...

"Lady, there are three choices: your belly, your mouth, or your back door"...

She looks deeply into my eyes:

"What's the best choice for you?"

"Back door"...

"It bloody hurts, over there, but, for you, I will do it!"

"Forget it! I've already caused you too much pain! I don't want to destroy you, I only want to fuck you!"...

"Gosh! How I love the way you are destroying me!"...

I cannot help, but giggle:

"Here, baby, I'll keep on destroying you, and, the moment I feel like exploding, I shall try to reach your sweet mouth - if I manage - if not, it will be spilled on your belly, tits, face, wherever I manage to reach!"

Enough with the conversation.

I'm sure that her legs are aching by now, but, honestly, I love this position.

She hasn't protested, yet, so that I get started.

The pause for the conversation, or the blow job at the beginning, just hold me from exploding another ten minutes.

Finally, I'm there!

I jump on my feet, letting her legs free in the air, then I move towards her face.

The first jet goes straight on her chin, but, by now, she has already grabbed my ass, holding me tight, catching my dick with her lips, sucking it for a second, then starts taking me in, until I can feel her throat.

I lean to the drawer and give her a napkin.

She just uses her hand, to take the sperm from her chin, and guide it inside her mouth...

When she's finished, she licks her lips, then grabs the napkin and wipes her lips with it.

She then turns towards me, and, with the other side of the napkin, wipes the perspiration from my forehead.

"Now, baby, will you give this girl a kiss?"

We kiss for a while, then we lay on the bed, faces up.

She touches her pubic area, then looks at her fingers, as if to check if she doesn't bleed:

"Gosh! It stings as a blister!"

Then, she gently touches me down there:

"How does it feel?"

"Not exactly like a blister, but it stings. I agree"...

Now, honestly, I don't know about Mirabella, but I surely feel like taking a shower.

This time, she agrees.

While shampooing her inner labia, and she's jumping, since she's sore, I just ask:

"Now, baby, how long does the slapping thing keep this sweet thing open for me?"

"Only until I leave"...

"Do you mean that... if we see each other again, I'll have to"...

"... Yes, but not THAT hard! Luckily, this time I don't need to pay a visit to the dentist!"

I kiss her:

"Sorry"

"Don't be! I've deserved it!"...

Sore cunt, stinging pelvic area, but, until the morning, we've fucked again, this time her on top, but after twenty minutes, or so, she's simply asked me to let her suck me dry...

We've exchanged our telephone numbers, and she's mentioned that, if, for several days, she wouldn't answer, I can always leave her a message via Jim, since she's somehow correct, and tries to go to school each and every day...

After two weeks, she was the one who has called me, inviting me at the cafeteria, but we've only eaten some ice cream, since she's told me that she had something to attend the following day, and she couldn't afford to be sore...

Now, honestly, I was a fucker, but, with all the Arab and African students, in and around Bucharest, I was feeling some reluctance, in spite of the fact that she has explained to me that she was always having safe sex...

Finally, there were so many young girls, "open minded" who wouldn't even dream to fuck a foreigner, not even have a coffee with him, so that I didn't really need to call her, even if I knew that she wouldn't charge me...

Furthermore, the idea of having to slap her face, wasn't attracting me.

It was already summer, when only fate has made us meet again.

It's two o'clock in the afternoon, but I go out, although the sun is literally melting the asphalt, making some ladies, with thinner heels at their sandals, look very attentive not to remain bare footed...

At the corner of a street, while waiting for the light to turn green, I see Mirabella, walking proud, with high heels, but real large base, on the other side of the street.

The noise of the traffic makes me stop my first impulse, to shout, calling her name.

I simply wait for the green light - I shall reach her in no time.

Suddenly, I hear the sirens of the militia cars, and one of them stops right in front of us, and a uniformed agent jumps from it, stopping us from crossing the street.

Shit, if Mirabella reaches the hotel entrance, where I suspect that she's going, I won't try to find her inside...

Luckily, it doesn't take long until the official cars speed in front of us, so that the agent lets us cross.

I speed, running, and see how Mirabella is, in fact, only passing by the hotel entrance, continuing her journey.

The moment after, I can see her turning towards the entrance of the hotel, gesturing and saying something.

It's clear that she's started a fight with someone, then, all of a sudden, I see three guys jumping from inside, on the sidewalk.

I stop, amazed, confused, trying to calculate how to act.

Even from this distance, of less than twenty meters, in fact, I can realize that they are some informants of the militia, who are making a so called living, exchanging, unofficially and illegally, foreign currency to various visitors of the hotel.

They are a very low character people, but, unfortunately, and, of course, unofficially, they are under the protection of the militia...

I do have a problem here - the girl, being a whore, even if still at high school, may also be an informant, and, also, if I ask my father's help, his so many connections might inform him about the girl's status, and he would surely be mad at me for dealing with such trash...

Blood tests, and who knows what else!...

I'm still a teenager, remember?

Suddenly, I cannot believe my eyes what I see!

Mirabella lets her purse fall on the asphalt, then jumps from her sandals.

The following moment, one of the punks is receiving a direct hit in his neck, going backwards, holding his hands at his neck, another one falls on the ground with the hands holding his knee, while the third, who has managed to grab her by her hair, receives a beautiful blow in his sternum, from an elbow that makes him forget about grabbing girls by their hair on the streets.

I hurry towards them, since Mirabella, instead of getting her purse and sandals, and disappear, starts shouting at them, calling them various names and so on...

I quickly bend, recover the purse and sandals, give the purse to Mirabella, then, with my free hand now, I grab her by the arm, and say:

"Run!"

I know it very well that somewhere in the hotel, in the lobby, or in the restaurant, there are militia representatives, dressed in civilian clothes, who, if they manage to catch Mirabella, will surely put the blame on her, and not on their informants...

Fortunately, Mirabella listens, and she starts running, very efficient, since she's now bare footed.

I'm sure that the three informants couldn't see my face, since one was having a very hard time trying to breathe, the other one was trying to reach at his heart, while the third, from the way he had his leg flexed, was probably needing a few months in a plaster.

Furthermore, they were all laid down...

Luckily, I do know the neighborhood very well, and so does Mirabella.

We manage to arrive in a secluded place, in the neighborhood of the grocery market, where I let Mirabella have her sandals on, then we just mix in the market, among the clients.

I buy some fruits and vegetables, I don't care what, just to look like normal clients, then, with all that, we reach Mirabella's apartment.

I ask her to go into the shower, then, when she gets out, refreshed, I ask her to get dressed with other clothes, while I grab the used ones, emptied hand bag included, and put them in a large non transparent bag, and add, above, some of the veggies that we've bought.

"Now, Mirabella, here is the plan:

I take all this stuff with me, and, hopefully, nobody will recognize me.

When I reach home, I call you.

Then, with your hair arranged in a loop , and, eventually, some sun glasses, you come at my apartment.

See what you bring with you, since, most probably, I won't let you leave my apartment for a day or two"...

She looks at me:

"Well, but... why?!?"

"Just because these people, the militia, I mean, are furious now, and they are digging everywhere for some witnesses, descriptions, and so on...

Now, if they cannot do shit in maximum three days, if none of the guys you've hit, dies, which, I hope, isn't the case, the inquiries will be drastically diminished - those guys are just minnow, not sharks...

On the other hand, if you have the darn bad luck to be recognized by someone there, best is if they cannot find you at home.