Mirabella - English Version

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You do have all the reasons in the world, to do not be at home, since you are on your holiday.

If the worst happens, and they insist searching, when you will tell them that you've spent these days at my apartment, they will think hard, really hard, if to go there"...

Mirabella has insisted that I throw away the clothes that she's used during the attack, so that we've spent our afternoon, and a very good part of the evening, cutting, with some scissors and a knife, the incriminating clothes, in tiny little pieces, flushing them to the lavatory, taking greatest care not to clog the flushing system.

Luckily, the whole event has happened during a sunny day, and Mirabella was wearing a very short skirt, and a very thin blouse...

I've encountered a few problems cutting the bag, but... we've managed.

After almost a week of quality time, spent together, making ourselves seen in various places, together, and, since at three days after the event, going with Mirabella at her place, to take some more medication, when she has asked an old lady, a neighbor, if anybody has been looking for her, the answer being negative, we've considered that we can get back to our lives, but not before Mirabella got herself a boyish haircut, with some spots of blond in it.

And... yes!

Except for the night after the incident, we've been fucking each and every night, but not before I did my duty to... slap her!

The third night, she's even made fun of me:

"See? You've almost started to enjoy it!"...

After a few months, close to Christmas, Mirabella, in spite of my advice, took some friends of hers and went with them at the restaurant of that darned hotel.

Afterwards, she came to my place, very enthusiastic, telling me that she hasn't spotted any of the assailants, and that, in fact with so many young good looking girls around, even if they saw her, they couldn't recognize her.

Anyway, until I've lost contact with her, she has always kept her hair short, and even completely blond, sometimes...

After finishing high school, we've continued to see each other sometimes, but, more and more seldom.

About her need to be slapped before having sex, all that I could find out was that it has been something connected to her father...

After hearing that, I haven't insisted anymore, so that I leave the matter to each and every reader's imagination.

If she has left Romania, for good, I cannot tell, and, honestly, I don't really care...

In spite of the fact that we did spend some good time together, excepting the slapping thing, I'm still wondering, some times, why the heck, when Jim has told me, on the way to the cafeteria, that the girl has some mental problems, I didn't turn around and get back home.

THE END