Mirabelle the Hucow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jonathan's pleasure approached the verge of orgasm. He roughly grabbed hold of her hips, beginning to thrust into her hard and fast, his swollen balls slapping forward into her pussy lips. His breath caught as the first burst of semen started up his cock. "Uhnnng, uhnnng, oh, I'm going to...I'm cumming!"

"Yes, cum inside of me, fill me up with your spunk! Breed your hucow!" Mirabelle said in the throws of pleasure. She felt the first jet of hot cum splash inside of her, followed by another and another. Jonathan stayed buried inside of her to the hilt as his cock spasmed, pouring more cum than he'd ever produced before into his hucow.

Both of them came down from their orgasms and collapsed onto the bed. Mirabelle remained pressed against him, loving the sticky feeling of his flaccid cock pressed against her ass. The pump let out a quiet ding and shut off. "Look at that," she said, pointing to the end of the pump. "Almost half a bottle on my first milking!"

Jonathan nuzzled into her, "You're going to get such great tits," he said.

"I know, just so long as I have you to fuck me," Mirabelle said with a laugh. "How long before you can go again?"

Jonathan smiled, "Usually takes a few hours, but I'm already getting hard again. This stuff is great."

"What can I do to help it along?" Mirabelle asked innocently.

Jonathan couldn't believe his luck. "You want to try using your mouth for a while?"

She blushed, "Sure, will you cum in my mouth though?"

"Only if you want me to," he said, trying to suppress his excitement.

"What time does the truck get here?"

"Not for a few hours, I think. It's not even noon yet."

"OK then, you can cum in my mouth once to see how it tastes, but then I want you behind me again. Oh and can you play with my tits more? It feels so good when you touch them. Wonder what it would feel like to rub your cock on them? Can we try that too?!"

--

Drink Milktec Milk! Our boys overseas are counting on it!


12