Miracle on RR34 Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, God..." she choked, gripping the sleigh's handle desperately. "Oh, shit, I'm gonna... Santa!"

Her back arched and she screeched through gritted teeth as she surrendered herself to orgasmic rapture. Maybe it was the thin air at twenty-thousand feet, but a swirling, light-headed delerium washed over her as her pussy clenched around her lover's cock, which throbbed and spurted deep inside her. She could feel his hands gripping her hips tightly as she ground onto him with a ferocious need. The strangely cool-yet-warm feel of his cum inundating her was a euphoria that no earthly pleasure would ever match.

She collapsed back against him, chest heaving and still pinned on his cock, which her pussy greedily refused to release. She pressed the back of her hand to her forehead, sighing in immense relief and satisfaction.

"Just when I thought it couldn't get better..." she sighed, lost in bliss. "You certainly know what a woman wants."

"I aim to please." Santa said cheerfully, putting one arm around her waist and holding her close while he guided the sleigh. "Think we might've sated you for a while?"

"Mmmm, maybe for a bit, right?" she purred, stretching like a cat before sitting forward and looking down over the earth, lit by clusters of lights that punctuated the darkness of Christmas Eve. It wasn't long before she began to giggle.

"Schilling for your thoughts." Santa said, giving her breast a squeeze.

"Well, you probably don't remember, but we've met before," she mentioned lightly, turning her head to wink at him. "I sure remember it."

"Oh? Do tell."

"Well," she said casually, her thoughts drifting back. "I was sixteen and my girlfriends and I were at the mall. We saw you and decided to sit on your lap. So Cari and I were sitting on you at the same time, squirming our asses on you and kept whispering naughty things in your ears, things we wanted to do to you, you know?"

Santa didn't respond for several moments. "See?" Ginny said, smirking. "Told you that you didn't remember."

"What... was the date of that, Virginia?" he asked warily.

"December fifteenth, eight years ago, about seven-thirty pm," she said. "I still have a photo. Why?"

"Because I wasn't in your city on December fifteenth eight years ago," he said with reluctance. "I was in Lahina on Maui, judging a naked limbo contest at a luau."

She was silent for some time. "You're... you're sure?"

Santa nodded.

"Oh, God..." Ginny whispered, her eyes distant. "That means that Cari and I were grinding on some creepy mall Santa... oh, shit, I could feel him getting hard and everything!"

Ginny scrunched her face up in revulsion and was flapping her arms in horror. "Oh, God. Bleh! Bleh! Blehblehblehblehblehbleh!"

Santa's roaring laughter echoed through the darkness as his date for the evening struggled to not puke off the side of the sleigh and onto the unsuspecting town below.

***

She always kind of assumed that the sleigh made little or no noise when it touched down on a roof. After all, what kept some survivalist gun nut from trying to blow Santa away with his collection of automatic rifles when he heard some noise he couldn't account for?

The sleigh glided silently onto the roof, the blades letting out little more than a hiss and the patter of the reindeer's hooves barely audible. Santa leapt out lightly and assisted her in exiting the sleigh before grinning at her. "Now, I won't be long, just hang tight and stay near the sleigh- if you're within the Gellar Field, you'll keep warm, alright?"

Ginny raised an eyebrow in his direction, nonplussed. "Um, 'scuse me? I'm here with Santa Fucking Claus on Christmas Motherfucking Eve. How many times can a girl say that? If you think for one second I'm not delivering presents with you, then you're even more stupid that Krampus. I'm coming."

Santa seemed hesitant. "Virginia, I've been at this since Proto-Hittite times, one way or another. I'm kind of an expert and I don't want you to hu-"

"Oh, get real," she snorted, pushing past him toward the chimney. She was glad to note that the 'Gellar Field', whatever the hell that was, seemed to be keeping her warm at this distance. "If your fat ass can fit down a chimney with that huge bag, so can mine."

She clambered over the lip of the chimney and eased herself down inside it. Santa watched silently as she wriggled out of sight. There was no noise for several seconds.

Finally Ginny spoke, her voice coming up the flue.

"Okay, kinda stuck here, with my nose pressed into my own asshole. Little help?"

Santa chuckled lightly and reached for a can of grease.

***

"You're getting better at this, I must say," Santa remarked as he rummaged through his bag of presents while Ginny guided the sleigh. "Last person who drove the sleigh for me, the reindeer resisted a lot. They like you."

"Oh?" Ginny replied, twisting the reins slightly and veering the sleigh team southwest. "Who was she?"

Santa cleared his throat. "Actually, it was Krampus. Well, he was Pete back then, and it was over six hundred years ago."

It took Ginny a moment to recover from her shock and concentrate on guiding the sleigh. Fortunately, the reindeer seemed to know where they were going. "Six hundred..."

"Yup," Santa confirmed. "The Belgian monks were still getting the recipe for Stella Artois right the last time one of my kids helped me out."

"But what about all your wives you were telling me about?" she asked. "They must've been in the sleigh before."

Santa shrugged. "Yeah, people have been in it, I've taken them places, but you and Pete are the only two who have ever helped me on Christmas Eve."

She felt herself grow warm, and for once it wasn't because she was wet and horny. "I'm really helping you?"

He nodded. "It may be that I'm late because of the donnybrook back at your place, Virginia, but that wasn't your fault, it's just what was meant to be. I was meant to be put behind and now you're meant to be driving this sleigh while I get organized. No matter how many me's there are out there, it won't make a difference unless you're here tonight. It's fated to be that way."

Ginny didn't know what to say. She just calmly guided the sleigh, feeling a contentment she'd never quite known before. She was dimly aware of some other shadowy iteration of Santa's sleigh streaking by some miles to the north and waved absently. She couldn't explain why any of this made sense, but it did.

She really was different after all.

A house below them shone with a golden light in the dark and she turned the reigns easily to guide the reindeer in its direction. There were over a dense residential area, the streets lined with endless numbers of small homes and semis. They glided onto a roof and clambered out. She followed Santa and his present sack down the chimney. In spite of his bulk, he slid down the tight shaft in a way that made her pussy inexplicably wet.

"Now that I think of it," she whispered as she wriggled down with him. "How do we get into houses where there's no chimney?"

"It was a lot easier before central heating," he answered, almost upside down as he worked his way toward the ground. "For lack of a better term, it's just B & E, I guess. I've got the keys and security codes for every residence on earth."

"Wow," she grunted as she twisted and wiggled, her breasts squashed to her mouth. If they'd had more time she would have sucked on them for a bit as a reward to herself. "Even Kim Jong-Un?"

"Yeah, but he's not getting anything you want to know about for Christmas," Santa muttered. "He's a very bad boy."

"So, what, like a leaky bag of flaming panda shit?" she mused, occupying herself as she strained to keep up. "Because that's what he kinda deserves."

"Christmas is the one night of the year we don't discuss politics, Virginia." Santa mentioned as he finally freed himself of the confines of the flue and dusted himself off. He helped Ginny out as well, smiling and kissing her nose as she held her off the ground. She blushed and let him put her down, moving to a corner of the living room and watching intently.

The house they were in was not big, a modest home for a small family. Santa was rummaging around in his bag, absently noshing on the cookies left on a table near the tree. The tree itself was rather sparse on gifts, something Santa seemed to be rectifying.

Ginny didn't notice the other person in the room until it was too late.

"So there you are, big man..."

Ginny started at the voice but Santa merely stood and turned around, smiling warmly. At the entrance to the room was a woman in a robe. She was older than Ginny, but not more than in her late twenties or early thirties. She had the look of a tired mom.

"Been waiting a long, long time to prove to myself that you were real and the presents I couldn't account for just came out thin air," she sighed, nodding. She had sandy-brown hair, done in a long bob. Her face was pretty enough, but you could see in her eyes that sleep was more of an afterthought than anything. "But here you are."

"It's good to see you, Linda." Santa said warmly, moving toward her and hugging her. She sighed as he embraced her and Ginny smiled, knowing exactly how content and relieved Linda felt at the moment, whover the hell she was.

"Whoah, did I just get jealous of some girl hugging Santa?"

"I can't believe you're here in all your chubby glory," Linda remarked, smiling up at him. "It's a dream come true."

Santa nodded. "Little Karen's been very good this year, Linda. She's a real blessing. I brought her the puppy she wanted."

Ginny frowned and looked down at a small object that was oviously a puppy, wrapped prettily in Christmas paper and sporting a golden bow on its snout. The puppy panted happily, curled up and went to sleep beneath the tree.

"She'll love it," Linda said quietly, her eyes shining. "She'll be so thrilled."

"I know she will." Santa said, smiling and placing a hand on Linda's cheek. "Sorry things didn't work out with Bob. He doesn't know what he's missing."

"Thanks, I keep telling myself that too," Linda said, dabbing at her eye. "Have you got an STD for his stocking, maybe?"

"No," Santa chuckled. "But you need to know that everything's going to be fine, Linda. You've made it this far, you're raising an amazing girl and you own this place now. If I could give you Mother of the Year, I would. But I can't, not my department, so that leaves me to ask... what do you want for Christmas, Linda?"

Linda looked into his eyes before her hands reached down and began fumbling with his wide, black belt. Ginny shook her head and sighed, knowing exactly why Linda's reaction was so instinctual. The mother turned her head and seemed to notice the girl in the abbreviated elf costume for the first time.

"Oh," she said, her hands still undoing the belt. "Is she your chaperone, to make sure we behave?"

"No, she's not my chaperone," Santa said, smiling and shaking his head. "She's my indispensible helper, without whom Christmas wouldn't come this year."

Ginny blushed at his description of her.

"Oh, okay," Linda said, kneeling and shimmying his red pants down and freeing his monstrous cock. "As long as she doesn't interrupt me enjoying my present."

Ginny blushed again, but this time the hair on the back of her neck went up and her eyes narrowed. She folded her arms across her chest, leaned against the wall and watched silently. Very silently.

"Wow," Linda mused, taking his cock in both hands and staring at it. "Just when I thought nothing could get longer than that white beard of yours."

Ginny blinked and frowned for a moment. White beard?

It suddenly occured to her that Linda was seeing the Santa she had always expected to see, a fat, jolly old man with a long white beard, rosy cheeks and the rest of the Dickensian nonsense. To Ginny, he still looked like the towering, red-bearded lumbersexual she knew him to actually be. Whatever sort of glamour he radiated, it worked even in sexual situations.

Without a pause, Linda took Santa's thick cock into her mouth with a sigh and began bobbing back and forth along its length. Her wet lips formed a tight seal around the shaft, her hands holding on to Santa's thighs for balance.

"She's doing that all wrong," Ginny sniffed to herself. "He likes it when one hand is pumping along the shaft behind your mouth and the other one is teasing his balls. I should know."

Santa turned his head, smiled at her and nodded. Ginny blushed and shut up.

He took Linda's head gently in his hands, caressing her hair while she sucked his cock, letting her take all the time she liked. She undid her robe with one hand, letting it fall to a puddle at her knees, now naked. She had a mom bod, Ginny noted- not bad, she was trying to keep herself fit, probably with Tae Bo and jogging or spinning, if she could find the time. Her breasts were somewhat pointy, but she wasn't repulsive by any means. Ginny felt herself getting warm as she watched, one of her hands coming up to caress her breasts while the other snaked down inside the short green skirt she was wearing and beneath her thong, teasing her understandably gooey pussy.

She watched intently as Linda pushed farther and farther down Santa's seemingly endless shaft, breathing through her nose as she tried to reach the root. The hand she kept on his thigh for balance squeeze his pale flesh while the other was massaging her breasts, pinching the nipples. She moaned around his cock as he grew harder in her mouth.

Ginny leaned her head against the wall, trying to not make noise as she pleasured herself, fingers teasing through her slippery folds or circling her throbbing clit. The hand she had on her breasts mimicked Linda's squeezing and pinching her nipples, causing little needles of stinging delight to shoot through her.

Linda's hand moved down between her legs and her fingers began churning inside her pussy. She moaned loudly as she pleasured herself. Normally Ginny would have thought she'd wake her kid, but Santa probably had some weird sound-dampening field just to keep things like this from happening.

Typical.

Ginny bit her lip as she watched, her skin blushing pink as she worked herself into a silent frenzy, her wet core beginning to blossom as Linda sucked and bobbed on Santa's cock faster and faster...

Both women let out a loud moan as they came, pleasure bubbling up through Ginny's body while her fingers worked madly inside her clenching, slippery tunnel. Her knees buckled and she went to the floor, still fucking herself. Linda grunted and began swallowing as Santa came, finally pulling her mouth off and panting heavily, jerking his throbbing cock frantically and splattering his pearly cum across her breasts with great eagerness.

Ginny slowly lifted her head, gazing at Santa and Linda through hevily-lidded eyes. She'd cum so hard just from fingering herself. Was it her proximity to Santa that caused all her sensations to be so heightened?

Santa knelt as well, hugging Linda to himself and whispering in her ear. She slowly pulled her arms up and embraced him, smiling against his shoulder and nodding gently, her eyes still closed. After holding her for some time, her took her by the chin and lifted her gaze to meet his.

"Okay, back to bed with you," he said gently. "You'll sleep very well tonight and Karen will come to wake you."

Linda smiled dreamily and rubbed her nose against Santa's before giving it a kiss. She stood, slipped her robe back on, winked at him and left without another word. Santa watched her leave and nodded in satisfaction.

"Just what she needed," he said to himself. "Okay, Virginia, I'm going to finish these last few presents and then we're... Virginia?"

But Ginny was still kneeling, slumped to one side against the wall and snoring. Santa chuckled and finished the presents before picking her up and holding her limp body under one arm and his giant sack over the other shoulder before disappearing up the flue in the blink of an eye.

***

"Taip! Taip! Mano Dievas!" Kuni moaned loudly as she sat on her sister's face, grinding her pussy eagerly down onto Minna's mouth. Her blonde twin clamped her arms around her sister's thighs tightly as she lapped hungrily at the slick lips above. Santa was kneeling between Minna's legs, holding them wide and thrusting back and forth, his cock plunging in and out of her.

Ginny was leaning against the wall once again, trying to not look exasperated. The Lithuanian girls were writhing and grinding in a frenzy, clearly enjoying their early Christmas present. It wasn't like they'd crept down and surprised Ginny and Santa, as Linda had- they had actually written to Santa, saying that their parents were away for the holiday and they wanted him to come and fuck them for Christmas. They'd been waiting patiently in the living room when Santa and Ginny appeared out of the chimney, the twins wearing nothing but their little cheerleader uniforms.

Minna groaned shamelessly while she lashed her Kuni's slit with her tongue, shuddering as Santa's iron-hard rod nearly split her in half. Ginny had to admit, the blonde twins had rocking bodies, trim and tight from whatever activities they were involved in. She'd have to get into P90-X or Crossfit if she was ever going to compete with these two.

"Senelis!" Minna gasped, sliding a finger up inside her sister, which Kuni ground on shamelessly. She gyrated her hips, fucking back against Santa, her fingernails digging into her sister's ass cheeks as she endured the battering waves of pleasure. "Ahhhh, Duok man sunku!"

"Pasakykite prašome..." Santa replied, smiling slyly.

"Prašom!" Minna wailed, her body almost thrashing. "Prašom prašom prašom! Nekankink manęs!"

Santa nodded and leaned forward, pressing Minna's legs almost back against her body, his weight over her now as he sank his cock down inside her. The blonde girl almost screamed in pleasure. Kuni grappled onto Santa's neck and kissed him greedily, churning her pussy down onto Minna's glistening face.

"Unreal," Ginny muttered. "And I thought I was a relentless horny machine. But you, sir, take the cake."

"I would expect you of all people to understand by now," Santa said cheerfully. "Minna and Kuni have been very good this year. They're both at the top of their class, they've been socially active regarding building homeless shelters, they're both-"

"Over the age of eighteen?" Ginny bit out.

"It's Lithuania, that wouldn't matter," Santa pointed out. "They've been very good girls and I'm duty-bound to give them what they want for Christmas."

"So no point deductions for incest?" Ginny asked somewhat testily.

"There weren't for you and your brother, were there?" he replied while Kuni nipped at his skin. Ginny blushed again and stopped talking. She watched while Kuni pulled herself off her sister's mouth and hastily clambered around to lie on top of her, kissing her sister while squirming her wet pussy down on Minna's. She groaned loudly when Santa pulled out of the girl below and pushed deep inside her.

"Dear diary," Ginny muttered. "Having a great time in Vilnius, watching Santa skewer Lithuanian sisters..."

Santa grunted and pushed in hard, his hips trembling as he started to cum. Kuni and Minna screamed into one another's mouths, hips bucking furiously. He pulled out of Kuni and slammed back into Minna, filling her with cum as well before both sisters scrambled to their knees while he stood. They swallowed his cock greedily, taking turns pumping the shaft while the other sucked on it. They kissed around the throbbing member, licking the pearly cum off one another's faces.