Miracle on RR34 Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Esate labai geros mergaitės," Santa breathed, holding them both gently by the back of their heads while they sucked hungrily. "Keep up the good work and Santa will see you again next year..."

"If we're not still here with these two whores next Christmas..." Ginny thought darkly.

***

Ginny was guiding the sleigh, but she kept looking back at Santa, trying not to smirk. He was sitting beside her, a rather blank stare on his face, his eyes a little red around the edges.

"I'm still sorta hungry..." he said somewhat absently.

"So you actually thought 'Colorado Gold' was a brand of flour used to make baked goods?"

"Note to self," he murmured. "Do not eat the brownies left out for you in Denver..."

***

Ginny followed Santa as they crept down the stairs toward the basement apartment, a prismatic glow on the wall ahead of them indicating a tree was nearby. They rounded a corner and paused. A young man dressed in X-Men boxers and a white t-shirt almost walked into them as he rubbed his eyes.

He stared at them for a moment, saying absolutely nothing.

After a long, awkward pause, Santa reached back into his sack and pulled out a wrapped gift which he slowly handed to the kid. The kid took it equally slowly and unwrapped it, his eyes widening as several deluxe editions of the newest PC games were revealed.

The kid smiled sheepishly and sighed. "Thanks, now that I know you're real."

"You don't seem happy, Kevin," Santa said, obviously concerned. "You've been great all year and these are what you wanted, right?"

"I... yeah, they are," sighed the kid. "At least, that's what I told everyone I wanted. My friends and I, we're all gamers, and this is amazing, but..."

"But..." Santa pressed.

"Well, Christmas is also my birthday," Kevin said. "Here I am, eighteen finally, and I still haven't had sex with a girl yet."

Santa smiled. "Well, I normally deal exclusively in Christmas wishes rather than birthdays, but perhaps this year I can help you out there, Kevin."

Kevin raised an eyebrow.

"Virginia," Santa stated, looking at her. "I give you Kevin the Boy. Return unto me Kevin the Man."

Ginny couldn't believe what she said next.

"Thought you'd never ask, Big Red..."

She walked forward and took the games out of Kevin's hands, tossing them over her shoulder. Santa grabbed them hastily out of the air as Ginny poked a finger into Kevin's chest and pressed him up against the wall. His eyes were wide, not at all sure what was happening.

"Santa's already given you your Christmas presents," Ginny said as she knelt in front of him and tugged at his boxers. "Which means it's up to me to give you a happy birthday..."

She pulled the boxers down and tossed them aside. His cock was limp but she could already tell it was swelling with excitement. Rather than teasing the poor virgin, Ginny stroked his shaft and slid her mouth all the way down, deep-throating him. Kevin shuddered and groaned loudly.

"Make all the noise you want, you won't wake your parents upstairs," Ginny mentioned, pulling her mouth off his cock for a moment and pumping the shaft with her hand while she looked up at him. "The big man here has some sort of sound-dampening field or some shit so that he doesn't get caught busting into people's houses."

Kevin's hands flattened against the wall and his fingers flexed as she slid her mouth down his length again before bobbing back and forth in a slow rhythm. She felt his fingers take her by the hair and begin kneading, lost in this clearly new delight. She hummed gently, vibrating her mouth around his sensitive skin.

"Well, look at you," she remarked, smiling as she pulled back and gazed at his now hard and throbbing cock, glistening with the wetness of her mouth. "That's a nice dick you've got there, Kevin. You're a grower, I'm impressed."

Kevin took a deep breath. "Maybe, but it doesn't look like much when it's limp. The one time I let a girl at school see it, I was nervous and it shrunk, so she was laughing at me."

"Then I'll give you a tip before I fuck you, Kevin," Ginny said, stroking the shaft and spitting on it t keep it moist while she instructed him. "Girls can be hideous cunts about that sort of thing sometimes, but they have their own insecurities. So never bring your insecurity to the ballgame. You need to be turned on and your johnson here on the rise by the time you get naked for her."

"Uh-huh?" he said somewhat uncertainly, shivering as she bent her thumb so that the pad pressed against the top of his mushroom head every time she stroked down. He couldn't believe this was happening. Some hot Elf-chick who looked like a Warcraft mod was blowing him!

"So from now on, you dominate, you got it?" Ginny said. "Make her get naked or make her turn you on so that she can see how big your dick is before you ever get out of your boxers. No girl is gonna say no to this thing when it's fully inflated, I promise."

"R-really?" Kevin asked.

Ginny kept her eyes locked with his but reached down under her panties for several moment before bringing her fingers up for display. They glistened wetly in the dim light.

"It's made me horny, champ. And because of that dick, I need to fuck you. You with me?"

Kevin just thunked his head back against the wall, closed his eyes and nodded.

"Oh, and don't worry about trying to last," Ginny added. "Being around the Red Machine makes you want to fuck and cum all night. You'll be fine."

She swallowed his cock with a will, determined to give this kid the best first time anyone had ever had. Her hand followed her mouth along the shaft and she hummed, swirling her tongue along its length. The kid wasn't Santa, but this would be a perfectly good ride for any girl worth fucking once he had his confidence. Her free hand worked its way back inside her panties and began fingering, teasing her wet folds and slipping inside, getting her ready for the main event.

"Mmmmm, do you want to fuck me, Kevin?" she asked, smiling up at him. "Do you want to fuck my pussy good and hard?"

"Gnnnn... yes..." he whimpered.

"Say it like you mean it, Thor," she insisted, pressing her thumb along the throbbing vein on the bottom of his thick shaft. "The girl wants confidence. This cock is worth your best effort."

He took several deep breaths before looking down at her and nodding. "I want to fuck you."

"You do?" she asked before sliding him back down her throat.

"No," he said finally, taking her under the arms and pulling her up. Ginny exhaled suddenly as his cock popped out of her mouth unexpectedly and he spun her around to press up against the wall. "I don't want to fuck you... I will fuck you."

"That's my boy," Ginny breathed, her eyes flashing with sudden lust and delight. She spread her legs and tilted her hips forward, eager to feel him inside her. "Fuck me good and hard, Kevin!"

"K-zon," the boy almost growled, pressing his throbbing cockhead against her entrance. "My gaming tag is K-zon and that's what the girls'll call me when I fuck them!"

Ginny nodded eagerly. "Good. Give it to me, K-zon..."

She moaned loudly as he pushed inside her, heedless of any sense of timing or technique, but eager to be deep in a woman. He squeezed her sides as he trembled, overcome by the wet, tight sensation of her pussy gripping him. Her arms wrapped around his shoulders and one leg slung over his hip as she looked into his eyes. Ginny began a pumping motion with her hips, sliding back and forth on his cock while K-zon was paralyzed by the flood of pleasure.

"Alright, slugger," she whispered in a husky voice as she fucked herself on him. "Let's bust this first nut of yours quick, so you know what to expect. Don't hold back, just pound my cunt until you blow, got it?"

He nodded as he buried his face in her shoulder and started pumping awkwardly with his hips, his whole body trembling. Ginny felt an unreal flush of heat coursing through her already, an intense orgasm building up inside.

Holy shit, was she turned on and about to get off because she was mentoring a virgin?

She pulled Kevin tight against herself and shivered, letting out a gasp while he moaned and jammed his hips up tight against hers- she could feel his cock twitching inside her as he spunked, Her own orgasm flooded over her, molten bubbles of ecstasy popping by the millions throughout her sweating, slick frame.

He almost buckled at the knees, collapsing against her, panting like he'd run a marathon. Ginny smiled and caressed his hair, feeling his still-hard cock throbbing inside her. She ran her fingers over his cheek and looked into his eyes.

"Ready to keep going?" she asked. "Second one's usually even better."

He nodded and she pulled him down to his knees while she got on all fours, wiggling her invitingly. She winked back at him.

"You know what to do, K-zon," she purred. "Show me what you're gonna do to the girls this coming year..."

Without another thought, he took Ginny by the hips and slid his cock deep inside her again. Ginny moaned loudly, lowering her head to the floor and pushed back against him. She felt him begin to push back and forth and matched his rhythm by squeezing her pussy muscles around him as he slid in. His fingers dug into her hips and ass cheeks delightfully. She could tell he might last a little longer this time, but not by much. Then again, she wasn't hear to teach him to be a sex god, she was here to pop his cherry and give him a birthday to remember.

"Mmmmm, right there, big man..." she panted, surprised that she meant what she was saying. She wasn't just stroking his fragile ego, she was quite serious, because he was hitting a spot in her pussy that she really liked. He had a long enough dick that it touched her pleasure spot and he was just wide enough to pleasantly stretch her so that she knew she was being fucked properly. With confidence, this kid would be a good lay.

Kevin slapped his thighs against her ass cheeks and she squeaked and yelped in response. Her gooey pussy clenched him tightly, utilizing those vaginal contractions she seemed to be so damned expert at tonight.

"Fuck..." Kevin grunted as he pumped his hips, his chest now glistening with sweat. "This is so much better than my hand or a fleshlight!"

"Gnnnnnn, and you feel a lot fucking better than a vibe," Ginny panted, still face-down and ass-up. "You're gonna make them scream, K-zon..."

He seemed encouraged by her words and pumped harder, determined to make Ginny and himself cum again. He seemed to have found his rhythm and fucked her steadily, his eyes closed as he lost himself in the unreal sensation of sex with a live girl. Ginny bit at the knuckle of her middle finger, aware of how flushed and warm her body was. She could feel her wetness trickling down over her stomach from her pussy, since her ass was perched in the air. The slick, sucking noises of her sex were unmistakable.

"Ooh, you're doing really good, K-zon," she said breathily. "You're gonna have me cumming again before long!"

Kevin seemed to be beyond words as he merely nodded hastily and kept fucking her, eyes closed and back arched. The slapping noise of his thighs against her ass was a wet one now, since they were both sweating profusely. She could feel the damp perspiration in her hairline, her mouth open and she wiped at it when she realized she was almost drooling.

"Yes, K-zon!" she gasped, using the name he wanted again, pushing back against him but still letting him control the action. "Fucking make me cum! Don't hold back! Gnnnn, fuck!"

Kevin jammed his hips against her suddenly and cried out, a sound that Ginny echoed half a second later. Rapture splintered through her as she came, feeling him slamming against her as he climaxed, his pearly offering now deep inside her. Through glassy eyes, she looked around for Santa, to see if he was watching, but he was nowhere in sight.

Kevin seemed ready to fall over, exhausted, but she gently pushed backward until he sat on his behind with her in his lap, facing away. Slowly she turned around and laid him on the floor, his cock still deep inside her. She put her hands on his shoulders and smiled down at him, her nipples tracing little patterns over his chest as she did so.

"That was amazing, K-zon," she said quietly. "A really great addition to my night."

He was still breathing heavily but nodded at her. "Thanks. It was more than I could have hoped for. I...I guess it's been a busy evening for you this way?"

"Well, you're my only virgin to this point, if that's what you're asking," Ginny sighed. "The big red machine has fucked me more times tonight that I care to remember and I was nearly raped to death by Krampus, so this was exactly the sort of change of pace I needed, you know?"

She sat up, still straddling him and impaled on his cock, a thought occuring to her. "Hey, Big Red," she called out. "I just let him bust in me twice, d'you have any fixes dated from yesterday?"

A tiny white pill flew out of the other room. She caught it deftly in her hand and popped it in her mouth.

"I'm getting good at this 'time-is-fluid' shit," she giggled to herself. "Maybe I'll teach quantum physics."

"You don't need a glass of water or anything?" Kevin asked, looking up at her.

"Trust me, Kevin, if there's one thing I'm good at, it's swallowing." Ginny replied, smiling down at him somewhat haughtily before carefully pulling herself off his cock, causing them both to shudder and moan quietly. She knelt over his waist and sucked on his member, cleaning their mingled cum off him and then helping him to his feet. She slipped her thong back on while Kevin retrieved his boxers. They were just straightening themselves out when Santa appeared from the other room.

"Did you enjoy your birthday present, Kevin?" he asked cheerfully.

"Yessir," the newly-minted young man said. "Best birthay present anyone ever received."

"Glad to hear it," Santa said, nodding. "And I know it doesn't compare to what Virginia just gave you, but I think you'll be pleased with your new rig I just set up. Five terrabytes of hard drive space, thirty-two gigs of DDR4 RAM, an overclocked quad-core CPU that'll put the i7 to shame, eight fans, a nickle and copper piping coolant system and LED's to make sure everyone knows you're in the house. Oh, and I've upgraded your server to be multi-line, WAN and load-balancing. You and your guild will never lag again as long as you host."

Kevin's eyes went wide. "I've got fat pipes?"

Santa nodded while Ginny shook her head, understanding none of this geek talk. It only figured that Santa was a giant nerd. Kevin looked like he might faint.

"Well, I've just done what you deserved," Santa mentioned. "It's Virginia who should get the credit for your night being so spectacular."

"Yeah," Kevin said, blushing and smiling at her. "Thanks."

"My pleasure, trust me," she said easily. "Somebody have a pen I can use?"

Santa handed her one and she looked at Kevin. "Your number, dude."

Kevin managed to stutter out his number, which she wrote down on her wrist before nodding in satisfaction and giving the pen back to Santa. "Alright, if I ever happen to be in Ohio for some godforsaken reason, I can look you up and give you a booty call. Sound good?"

Kevin nodded dumbly.

"Just remember this," she said, poking him in the chest, her voice serious. "You've got a lot to learn still. You've got a nice cock between your legs, don't treat it like a Louisville Slugger and just beat the hell out of her with it, you're better than that."

He nodded.

"And if a girl wants you to fuck her, she'll give you signals, so watch." Ginny added, poking his chest with her nail. "Don't assume you can just force yourself on anyone or next year it's dead spiders in your stocking, you got it?"

Kevin nodded again.

"Excellent," she said sweetly. "Now go to sleep, champ. Merry Christmas and happy birthday. C'mon, Santa, we have a holiday to save!"

"Yes, my lady!" Santa laughed, following her out of the basement. They were back on the roof when Santa smirked at her as they climbed into the sleigh. "Dead spiders in the stocking?"

She shrugged. "Isn't that what you'd give a guy if he forced himself on a girl?"

"Well, no," he replied as he snapped the reins and they took off into the cold night air. "That's more of a legal issue. If he was considering it, I wouldn't have mentioned dead spiders, I'd've been more inclined to point out that he'd spend the next few years in a cell as some fat, greasy tattooed bastard's buttery cornhole."

The sleigh lurched to one side as Ginny burst out laughing.

***

Santa stared awkwardly, making a wry face while Ginny stood off to the side, smirking. Standing in front of Santa was a very pretty young man in pale pink pajamas, his hands behind his back, one knee turned in, twisting his toe into the rug and blushing expectantly.

Ginny wiped a tear away from her eye, she was trying so hard not to laugh.

"Yeahhhhh, that ain't happening." Santa said finally.

"But I've been so good..." the young man cooed, smiling coyly and winking.

"C'mon, Santa," Ginny urged, clearly enjoying his discomfiture. "He's been so good, and you always reward your good children, don't you?"

"Nice try, lady," Santa said, pressing behind his ear, apparently activating a communicator. "Get Agent 641 to me, I need a pinch hitter, stat."

Santa threw a small disk on the floor while Ginny and the young boy in pink watched curiously. The device oscillated and expanded, becoming a larger disk. Seconds later it began to glow and hum. A column of rainbow light radiated up from it and a kneeling shape appeared. Seconds later, the rainbow light faded away and a lithe, comely figure stood. He had the same slender, beautiful features as the warrior-elves who had fought earlier that night, his eyes a piercing violet colour, his impossibly long raven hair held in gold rings. His pale body was naked except for a tiny thong.

"Holy shitsnacks..." Ginny breathed as she gazed stupidly at the new arrival, feeling her thong get wet.

"Ylmarin, young Trevor here has been an extra-good boy, perhaps you'd care to reward him?" Santa suggested as the inhumanly graceful being stepped off the platform.

The tall being looked down at the the young man named Trevor, assessing him and then nodded. "Yes, sire, I can absolutely do this."

Trevor blushed furiously and giggled, covering his face. Ylmarin reached over and took the boy's hand before leading him back to the bedroom. Santa nodded and began rummaging around in his toy sack, putting items under the tree.

"Okay, we got that out of the way," he said, squatting and putting items under the decidedly pink-lit tree. "Virginia, if you could hand me the- Virginia? Ginny?"

He frowned and turned to look for his helper, finally sighting her. She was standing in the doorway to the bedroom and looking in. One of her hands squeezing her breasts while the other had snaked down inside her panties.

"Alright, go on, you little voyeur." Santa chuckled, shaking his head.

"Yum yum!" she squeaked and skipped into the room, from which moans were now emanating.

***

"You weren't worried about being on the Naughty List if you waited up for me?" Santa asked the dark-haired girl as she sat on her floor, watching him intently. She pushed her glasses up her nose and shook her head, pretty curly locks spilling over her shoulders as she did so.

"Not worried, hm?" he mused, observing her. "So you think you're already on the Naughty List?"

The girl nodded.

Ginny blinked and pursed her lips. "Why isn't she talking? Is she mute or doesn't she speak English?"

Santa shook his head. "No, Ellie's just shy. She doesn't speak much at first, but once she gets going..."