Miracle on RR34 Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He knelt down in front of the girl and smiled. "Well, here I am. What is it you wanted to ask me, Ellie?"

The tan girl turned her head and looked down at the floor sheepishly for several seconds before working up the nerve to speak. "I... I want my daddy, Santa."

Ginny blinked. "She what, wants him back from deployment for Christmas, she wants her father to move back home..."

"No, Virginia," Santa said cheerfully. "She doesn't want her father, she wants her daddy."

"Oh," Ginny said, suddenly understanding. "Soooo, now what?"

"That's all she wanted for Christmas, so we give her her daddy." Santa said simply. The girl's eyes lit up in delight and she sat up straight, looking very excited. Santa pointed behind Ellie and she turned to look behind herself...

Her daddy stood in the doorway, his green-hazel eyes mirroring her excitement and a big grin on her face. His long, sandy-blond hair fell down to his shoulderblades.

"Daddy!" Ginny squealed as she scrambled to her feet and threw herself against her daddy, kissing him feverishly. He held her tight, returning the kiss while she began pulling his clothes off him. "I missed you so much!"

"Missed you too, baby..." he murmured through the kiss as he pulled her top off, exposing her lush breasts.

"I never had a daddy." Ginny sighed as she watched the couple get increasingly naked and feeling the now-familiar tingle building. "I should take care of that at some point."

"I've got some other deliveries in the immediate area," Santa mentioned. "How about I go take care of them while you have a little fun with these two?"

"Well, I'm not attracted to girls." Ginny said in a non-commital tone.

"You just didn't know you were until tonight." Santa replied, smiling. "Just trust me on this, Virginia."

"Well, like you said earlier, I've had you inside all my orifices, so what's the harm in trusting you now, right?" she admitted, shrugging. Would being bisexual be such a bad thing? It certainly widened her options for dating.

Santa nodded and walked out of the room. Ginny turned to look at the couple she was left with, who were already splayed out on the rug, naked and pleasuring one another. Ellie was lying on top of her daddy, facing down his body and sucking on his cock hungrily while he was pulling her slippery netherlips apart and sliding his tongue up and down her slit, making her shiver and moan.

"Fuckit," Ginny said finally, stripping out of her skimpy outfit and walking up to the two of them. She laid down beside Ellie's daddy and smiled at her, both their heads over hips hips. "Feel like tag-teaming, babe?"

Ellie looked up for a moment and nodded readily. Ginny smiled and leaned in, flicking her tongue against the tip of his cock. The curly-haired girl giggled and joined Ginny in teasing the throbbing member, taking turns sliding their tongue up and down the shaft while the other swirled her tongue around the head and took it into her mouth, starting to bob up and down.

Ginny felt herself getting really wet and pressed her lips to Ellie's around the head of her daddy's cock, kissing her. They both moaned as their tongues tangled around the glistening head. Ginny's hand slipped into the girl's hair, wrapping in it to hold her in place. Ellie smelled like strawberries and Ginny felt herself getting wetter as she took in the scent.

"Daddy," whimpered the girl. "Fuck me..."

Ginny knelt up while the other girl straddled her daddy's hips, facing down his body. Her sticky pussy was positioned over his throbbing cock and Ginny took hold of it and guided it home. Ellie sighed almost in relief as she sank down, his member filling her. Smiling wickedly, Ginny made Ellie lie back along her daddy's body and the girl gasped as her put his hands on her breasts and held her.

As Ellie and her daddy began to squirm and writhe, her glistening pussy swallowing his cock greedily, Ginny bent down and tongued at the shaft as it slid back and forth through her lips. She pressed her thumb gently on Ellie's clit, causing her to shudder and moan loudly. Then her tongue traced a slow route around the engorged netherlips, teasing her new girl lover. Ellie whimpered and panted, begging her daddy to fuck her harder.

Ginny sucked Ellie's clit into her mouth and was rewarded with a strangled cry from above. She fondled the sac in front of her gently and pressed on the throbbing vein. Her pussy was getting wetter with each passing moment and she needed to know if Ellie would share...

Without another word, she crawled over Ellie and settled down on top of her, her breasts squashing into the succulent set below. She moved around until she felt her pussy pressed to Ellie's and the magical, rhythmic motion of the cock still pumping in and out of her. She shuddered as their lips and clits met and they wrapped their arms around one another, kissing shamelessly. Tongues snaked and writhed as they moaned into one another's mouths.

"Daddy," panted the younger girl. "Fuck Santa's elf-girl... fuck her please..."

Ginny felt her own ferocious desire rising as the cock slurped out of Ellie and pressed against her. She groaned guturally as she felt the head penetrate and then she pressed down eagerly, taking it deep inside her. Still sandwiched between them, Ellie took one of Ginny's breasts and sucked the nipple into her mouth, swirling her tongue around it. Ginny arched her back and hissed through clenched teeth, squeezing hard on the invading cock.

She ground down on Ellie's daddy, gyrating her hips and her fingers digging into the other girl's skin. Ellie sucked and bit her nipples, the delicious sting heightening her ecstasy. She body was streaming with sweat while he fucked her, Ellie's soft flesh undulating against hers. She could hear him panting and feel him stiffening and knew what happened next.

With great haste and even greater reluctance, she pulled herself off the cock and knelt, pulling Ellie up into a kneeling position. She helped her daddy stand quickly while Ellie took his cock and pumped it eagerly with her hand. Once he was standing, they both attacked his member with their mouths and hands, pleasuring him beyond endurance. He put his hand on the back of their heads and groaned loudly, his hips shuddering as he came. Both girls pressed their faces in, letting him spurt on their mouths and cheeks, hands still working the shaft quickly.

The warm, sticky cum brought with it a warm flush of memories, how it always felt on her skin, the tingling, scintillating pleasure she always felt in the ardour of others. Ellie's soft breasts pressed to hers, their cheeks meeting as they accepted the pearly offering, on their chins and now glazing their breasts... she loved it all. She was never happier than when she was in the throes of passion with others.

Was this what she was truly meant to do? Was this a Christmas epiphany?

Ellie and Ginny began kissing hungrily, licking the cum off one another's faces with a fervour, then off each other's neck and breasts. They returned their attention to the still twitching cock, kissing and sucking it dry. Once Ellie's daddy was spent, she laid him down and Ginny helped her snuggle into his warm, loving embrace. The girl smiled at her and giggled before blowing a kiss. Ginny gathered up her outfit and exited the apartment quietly. Not surprisingly at this point, the sleigh was just pulling back onto the roof as she arrived. Santa smiled at her.

"So did you know I was bi all these years?" she asked as she clambered into the seat and beside him and snuggled into his side as they took off.

He nodded. "Not my place to rob you of your journey of self-discovery, though."

"Maybe," she sighed. "But think about all the fun I've missed out on, not playing with girls too. Doubling the size of my dating pool might have made a difference."

"You've always been who you're meant to be, Virginia," he said cheerfully. "And your little epiphany tonight is going to have big implications in the year to come. Trust me."

Her eyes widened. "For real?"

"Would I lie?" Santa laughed.

***

Ginny was lying back in the plush red seat of the sleigh, her chest heaving as she stared at the pre-dawn sky. Her little elf-outfit was almost in shreds and she was missing one of her shoes. Even Santa looked a little worn.

"So that's what sex with an entire sorority house feels like..." she said distantly. "Kinda gives me a new respect for those college quarterbacks. Those girls are animals."

Santa nodded. "I have to admit, that wore me out a little too, which is saying something. And before you ask, yes, they have all been good this past year and they sent me one letter asking for Santa to fuck them as a sorority, so that really was their Christmas present."

Ginny nodded. "That and the four metric tons of vibrators, dildos, eggs, anal beads, ben-wa balls and lingerie I saw you drop off... and about thirty Sybians."

"They're a really good sorority house." Santa admitted.

Ginny just stared at the sky. "Hard to believe that you're brought up a certain way, being told that good kids act a certain way, only to find out that being a total mega-slut is not grounds for being added to the Naughty List but sneaking cookies when mom told you not to is."

"I didn't make the rules," Santa said, shrugging, but then he paused. "Oh, wait... y'know, I probably did, a long, long time ago."

Ginny giggled tiredly. "This has been the longest and most oversexed night of my life, and that's saying something for me. Where are we headed, Big Man?"

"Well, it's almost dawn." Santa said, looking east. "I'm going to have to drop you off before long now that my rounds are done."

"Yeah," Ginny said somewhat reluctantly. "Since I don't have a house, I guess you should drop me off at my parents' place. I can't exactly tell 'em that my house was destroyed in a massive battle between Santa's elves and Krampus, but maybe they'll believe a gas main exploded."

"You can't lie, Virginia, we've been over this." Santa said firmly.

"Well I can't really tell them the truth either, can I?" Ginny pointed out, hoping she didn't sound too quarrelsome.

"I know..." he said quietly, still guiding the sleigh.

The soared through the dark sky for some time, saying nothing. Eventually, Ginny began to make out shapes in the night, sleek silhouettes that looked almost like slender, jet-powered Skidoos, being ridden by beings in strange armour with glowing runes and wild mans of hair.

"Just my guardians," Santa said in an assuring tone. "Making sure there are no last-minute attempts to thwart us."

The earth far below them took on a white cast and Ginny knew that they were above a region covered in snow. She couldn't feel it, but she could sense the cold air around them as the sleigh angled down, heading to the ground. The landing was predicatably smooth and they finally came to a stop, flanked by the jetbikes and their unsettling warriors.

Santa jumped out and helped Ginny down, smiling at her and wrapping her in a warm, furry red blanket from head to toe. When he pulled it off her, she was no dressed in a stylish red velvet dress, trimmed in white and ending on her upper thighs to show lots of leg. Her calf-high boots were red and edged with white, with adorable little poms dangling from the side. She even had a white poof to keep her hands warm and the Santa hat she now wore kept her ears toasty.

"You look beautiful," he said as he waved in front of himself to conjure an ice mirror that reflected her image perfectly. "And without you, Virginia, there wouldn't have been a Christmas this year. You need to understand that."

Ginny blushed prettily and walked alongside him, petting the reindeers as she walked by. She even gave Donner a kiss on the nose and the beast snorted and blushed, pawing the ground. They walked casually through the snow, holding hands until they were approached by several people.

Ginny's eyes went wide- these were all women, clad in black armour with baroque chestplates reminiscent of bustiers. They all wore their hair bobbed, universally black or platinum in colour and they carried savage-looking rifles or flamethrowers. They all knelt reverently as Santa approached.

"Do I want to know?" Ginny breathed.

"My personal guard," Santa said, nodding to the women as he passed through them. "Orphan girls I've saved from a cruel world. They're fanatically devoted to me, even beyond my elves."

Her mouth was somewhat dry when she asked the next question. "Do you... you know..."

"Yes, Virginia," he said, saving her the difficulty of asking. "They're also my lovers. When they're not fighting for me or standing guard, they live in the bliss I seem uniquely capable of giving women."

"That doesn't sound like such a bad life," Ginny said, a hopeful tone in her voice. "I mean, I'm no orphan, but I'd say we pretty compatible sexually. Aren't we?"

He turned and took her gently by the arms, smiling warmly down into her eyes in that way that made her knees go weak. Other people may have seen the fat old jolly man, but she could see only the copper-haired and bearded giant with eyes deeper than a galaxy and a boyish smile that she knew she'd always love.

"You're right, Virginia, you're not an orphan," he said quietly. "These girls had no future. I have no right to rob you of yours. And believe me, you don't want to miss it."

He took her hand and kept walking, snow gently falling as they walked through the stands of tall trees. When they emerged on the far side, he grinned and gestured grandly in front of them. Ginny's eyes went wide.

Across the clearing was her lovely home, looking as good as new. Squads of warrior-elves stood guard menacingly around the perimeter while other, smaller beings she more associated with the Christmas story elves scampered around, making final adjustments to the domicile.

"Like the whole thing never happened," Santa declared. "And there are even some improvements, I might add."

"Y'don't say," Ginny said somewhat absently, still staring in disbelief. All sign of the titan battle fought on her property less than twelve hours ago were gone. "Uh... improvements?"

Santa nodded. "We added solar panels and some subtle wind turbines, so you can offically live off the grid. Water's hooked up to a locla artesian well. Improved your internet connection, you get about two hundred megabits per second, not to mention the fact that we connected you to our servers, so the Tor Network and the Deep Web have nothing on you for security and anonymity."

"Wow..." was all she seemed to be able to say.

"Let's see, we reinforced the frame and the roof, you could probably get hit by a meteor and barely notice," Santa continued. "Windows are made of transparent aluminum, they're durable, to say the least."

"No bugs crashing through my bay windows?" she asked.

"Actually got a nifty physics trick for you there," he said, smiling. "Remember during the fight I put you against the South wall and said you were safe because they couldn't come from that direction?"

She nodded.

"Well, thanks to some space-time-bendy engineering, quantum beings can no longer approach your property except from the South, which they can't come by anyway."

"I'll take your word for it about the physics." Ginny sighed, shaking her head. "Anything else?"

He nodded. "You've got a new wine cellar, packed to the brim with some of the best vintages from all over the world and you've got a standing diamond membership in an exclusive club that will send you cases of wine free monthly."

Ginny was feeling almost light-headed and she hadn't touched a drink for hours.

"Oh, that patch of wild strain you found on your property?" he added. "You now have an off-the-grid, climate-controlled grow-op, currently riasing on seventy plants, including Alaskan Thunderfuck, Northern Lights, White Widow and South African Genetic."

She smiled up at him slyly. "Think you might stop by some time for a party?"

"Noooooo," he said, holding up his hands. "Last time I got baked, Christmas went really weird. You've never seen so many confused children and strippers in your life. Thanks, I'll pass."

She giggled. "Guess I'll just have to lure you back here with promises of tawdry sex, then."

"Good enough for me." Santa agreed, nodding. "Oh, I almost forgot..."

He pulled a small but gorgeous anial habitat out of nowhere and presented it to her. Ginny's eyes widened in shock.

"Oatmeal!" she cried out in delight. Her bearded dragon was perfectly fine. "How?"

"I might've pocketed him for safe-keeping during the initial brawl and then handed him off to my elves while you and I were blitzing around the globe." Santa admitted. "But I promise you he's perfectly healthy and his new habitat will keep him around for a long time."

There were tears in her eyes as she leaned forward to the habitat and cooed at her lizard, who instead of darkening and vibrating his wattles at her, moved up to the glass and licked it, like he was trying to kiss her.

"I don't know what to say," Ginny choked, trying not to cry. "All this for me? I'm grateful, but... why?"

"You saved Christmas, silly," Santa replied, laughing cheerfully as he handed Oatmeal off to an elf for safe keeping. "How many times do I have to tell you? Virginia, without you, without everything you've done tonight, Christmas would not have come, no matter how hard I tried."

He put his hand on her cheek and looked down into her eyes. "And you have no idea what that means to me..."

Ginny's eyes were shining and her body trembling with emotion as Santa kissed her again, gently and lovingly. She'd never felt so appreciated, needed or loved in her entire life. She felt... complete.

The kiss ended and as she drew back from it, she looked down, her eyes widening in utter shock at what she saw.

There was a beautiful golden ring on her finger.

"Now don't read that the wrong way," Santa said, giving her a wry smile as she looked up at him in disbelief. "It doesn't mean we're married. But there's an old Norse tradition where Woden, king of the gods and Vikings kings after him would give their most beloved retainers gold rings as a symbol of their esteem for them. That's what you mean to me, Virginia."

"But it's not just a symbol of my esteem," he said, taking her hand so they could both look at it. "It's a way to talk to me, Virginia, to call me if you ever need me. If something's wrong, my elves can come help. If something's really wrong..."

His next words melted her heart.

"I'll always be there for you, Virginia. No person living aside from you has one of these. That's how important you are. And I will always love you."

Ginny was still standing there in a stupor when he turned his head to look east, which was turning grey with the promise of dawn.

"I'd better get going," he said, making some gestures and causing the elves to begin packing up their gear to leave. "It's not like I turn to stone or anything in the light, but I've gotta get home and start planning for next year, you know?"

She nodded. "I know, you're a busy man, Kris. But do you... do you think I could ever come... see you?"

He considered for a moment before smiling and nodding. "I'd like that, Virginia. We'll set something up and you can teach everyone at the North Pole how to really have a good time. Place gets a little stale on occasion."

He clasped his hands over hers and kissed her cheek as the reindeer walked up, pulling his sleigh. She reluctantly released his hands and watched as the huge man leapt lightly into his ornate vehicle and grinned at her.

She could barely keep the wonder from her voice. "Are... are you Woden?" she asked.