Miracle on RR34 Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Woden't you like to know!" he laughed loudly, causing everyone nearby to do likewise at his jest. Even Ginny giggled, hiding her absurd smile inside the silver-white poof.

She watched as he snapped the reins and the reindeer snorted and broke into a gallop, rapidly pulling away from the ground. Still rapt, Ginny waved as the sleigh became a silhouette against the lightening sky.

"Merry Christmas, Virginia!" she heard him call. "I'll see you again next yeeeeeeeeaaaaaarrrrrrrrr!"

Ginny turned and closed her eyes, taking a deep breath and willing herself not to cry. When she opened them, they were glinting with a self-satisfaction she rarely felt.

"I saved Christmas," she thought as she strode back into her house. "Love to see that bitch Suzie Langston pull that off..."

***

One year later...

The firm's Christmas party was a riotous success. The company was ending a banner year with record profits, in no small part due to the efforts of their newest senior partner and her incredible negotiating skills. Champagne, wine and schnapps flowed freely and even the office curmudgeons were having a wonderful time, dancing and celebrating the holiday.

In old man Reese's office, a much more private but equally riotous party was happening. Ginny was panting and moaning as she squirmed up and down on Chad's cock while he fucked her pussy. Behind her, Roland from accounting was shuddering while he braced her by the hips as he pumped his member in and out of her tight ass. Lying on top of Chad, yelping like she was being skewered, was Lily from the secretarial pool, trying not to scream as the strap-on that Ginny was wearing fucked her hard.

Standing over Chad and Lily was old man Reese, who was trembling while Ginny sucked hungrily on his cock. She could feel her body shining with sweat from their exertions, but she knew she would make them all cum, harder than they ever had before. As brilliant a deal-maker as she'd turned out to be, it wasn't a patch on how good she was at fucking and making love.

After all, she'd learned from the best.

And she'd also learned a lot about herself in the year following that fateful Christmas night. True, living with Santa at the North Pole might have been fun, but now that she was living the future he'd told her about, she was happy to be right where she was- trembling, covered in sweat, impaled every possible way upon cocks and about to cum so hard she thought she'd faint.

She moaned loudly as the orgasm crashed over her, bringing everyone else along with her. Lily wailed as she came, while Chad and Roland both shuddered and groaned, pumping their cum into her pussy and her ass simultaneously. Old man Reese grunted and clapsed her hair, hips bucking as he pumped his offering into her mouth.

Overcum with the bubbling, foaming lust within, Ginny swallowed hungrily before pressing the boss' cock between her breasts and massaging it eagerly, watching in delight as it continued to pump, glazing her soft orbs.

"My goodness, Virginia," the old man grunted, trying to hold himself still. "You're such a naughty girl."

"Oh, no, sir," she purred, kissing at the head of his cock as it appeared between her breasts before looking up at him, eyes shining, even while she writhed up and down on her lovers below. "No, sir, I assure you I have it on the highest authority that I'm actually a very good girl..."

~fin~

Author's Notes: Well, the conclusion of this story was way overdue and you have my apologies about that. Real life has a way of interfering with one's pleasures, especially if one has recently relocated across national boundaries. I'm very happy to be home, but adjusting and getting my life arranged has cut into my writing time rather badly.

I make no apologies for finishing this story, since I knew it was only three chapters and I wanted it complete. Having said that, I think that Alex & Alexa will be updated next, along with My Naughty Neighbour and The Great Khan.

I'm going to make a plea, not on my behalf, but on behalf of other writers on here. It's one I've made before, but it bears repeating.

Try not to be shitty to the writers. People write what they like and choose to share their works, perhaps hoping for feedback that will either validate the effort or at least result in a sensible critique they can take to heart and use to improve their craft. Too often, trolls who are too cowardly to have an account will give horrible ratings and scathing reviews that are not the least bit constructive but posted simply to make the author feel bad and themselves feel good by putting someone else down.

I'll use a personal example- Chapter 2 of this particular series was doing VERY well in the ratings for several days, sitting at a 4.85. One troll left a crappy review, a terrible rating and dropped the overall rating down to 4.70.

Now granted, 4.70 out of 5 is nothing to sneeze at, since it translates as a 94% rating, but what irked me was that Chapter 2 could have been the highest-rated story in the entire Humor & Satire category, and would have ended up in the Hall of Fame, as its best-rated story.

And some troll dashed that hope simply because they could.

There's nothing that can be done at this point, except for me to keep soldiering on and knowing my stories are better than a troll's bitter attempts to lash out. But once again, be kind or at least considerate to the authors on here. There are some god-awful stories out there, no question. Do you live any longer because you shit all over them?

If I see a story I don't like, I stop reading and don't rate it. I feel no need to punish an author who published a crappy story. They're already stuck being crappy at writing, they don't need my Anonymous caprice to make things worse and I take no schadenfreude in it.

Be generous with your constructive criticism and your ratings, it's not like you're paying for a subscription.

I guess that's all for now. I've got stories to write.

Keep your stick on the ice!

- Management (Savagely Canadian)