Miracle on Slutty 4th Street Ch. 00

Story Info
Prologue: Meet the folks of Fourth Street.
10.2k words
4.42
82k
128

Part 1 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/25/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,916 Followers

(This story is posted on the Literotica website. Do not repost anywhere else without the author's consent. For fans of my stories, they know what kinds of things to expect. This story deals with similar themes as the stories by wannabeboytoy, seducedHylas, and Dark Betrayal, namely cheating, betrayal, and heartbreak. If stuff like that isn't your cup of tea, then you probably shouldn't bother reading it. I do not condone any of these actions in real life. This is just a story. Enjoy.)

(Additional note for this series: EACH CHAPTER IN THIS SERIES CAN BE READ ON ITS OWN. Each chapter is self-contained, but if you do read the whole thing, some of the specific details will become clearer and more fleshed-out. Enjoy)

************

(Prologue)

(December 22nd)

************

Fourth Street had always been a bright spot in the city of Deerberg. Even though it wasn't a large tract of land, the road being a small side street, ending in a cul-de-sac, on the edge of the larger neighborhood, there was just something about it that made it special. Consisting of about 8 well-sized houses, it was a street that always beamed with civic pride. The people there took pride in their homes and pride in their city. And Fourth Street really came alive at Christmas.

At its peak, each house on Fourth Street was adorned to the max with Christmas lights and other assorted Christmas decorations. They would even put up an arch over the street to make it really seem like a winter wonderland. People would come down from across the state to check out this simple street, just because of the reputation of their incredible Christmas spirit.

When the snow would come down, you would see the kids playing in the snow, running around, putting up snowmen, having snowball fights, or running around the corner to the nearby sledding hill.

It was everything you could ask for in a neighborhood.

But then times got tough. People came and left, and even though that spirit of community was always there, it lessened as time went on. Some of the old families still lived there. The Carrolls, the Calvorsons, Old Ms. Winston, they'd all been there for a while. But some of the other families left, new blood came in, and slowly, that certain special something that made Fourth Street great started to fade. The neighborhood still tried its best, for sure, but people in general just didn't have that spirit of togetherness anymore.

And not only that, the world became a harsher place. People got more jaded to anything positive and hopeful, and some of society's worst features became normalized. They became more self-centered and greedy and private, things that were the opposite of what this community used to stand for. And the people who were still good were slowly getting worn down by weight of the world and coming out worse for it. Escaping the sin and the corruption of the world became harder and harder.

And as that happened, the lights of Fourth Street shined a little less bright.

************

Kevin Burkhouse was one of the people currently living on Fourth Street. A family man, he worked long hours to give his wife and two little kids the life they needed. But times like this, where he was working 16-hour days as the holiday rush really hit hard... it began to wear on him. Not that he resented putting in this kind of work for his family, it was just... it got tough sometimes. By the end of the night, he'd be coming home completely exhausted, arriving in time to spend maybe an hour with his equally worn out wife, only able to see his kids as they slept. Then, the next day, it'd be the same thing all over again. It was hard, missing these moments with his family.

Driving home late, around ten or so, he was ready to pass out. He'd been working extra-long shifts, and he was completely fried. But at the same time, he was wide awake, his body running on a runner's high as he pushed past the point of exhaustion. He was full-body tired, but still keyed up. He was eager to get home to his wife, but at the same time, he knew he had one more day of this, and he wasn't pumped to do it all again. He was eager for Christmas Eve, as he would finally have some time to decompress and let himself have the slightest bit of fun.

He drove through across the snowy roads, soon approaching the four-way-stop that was his turn. To his left was the road he lived on, Fourth Street. Across from that was Miller Creek Rd. Even though the two roads were aligned, they were considered different streets for some reason. And straight across from where he was, a small little street that ended in a dead end at a hill. The kids used to sled down that hill, but it had fallen into disrepair lately, the trees and the brush overgrowing it.

Kevin settled at the stop sign, pausing to take a deep breath. Shaking his head to clear any cobwebs, he moved to make the turn, eager to head towards the end of his street where his house was. But before he completed the turn...

CRASH!

Kevin's minivan spun as another car collided into the side of it. He spun through to the other side of the road, sidling up against the curb, facing the end of the dead end street. His head spinning and his blood pumping, he tried to figure out what just happened. He looked back to see another car in the middle of the intersection, a small little car with the front dented in. The driver went through the stop sign as Kevin was going through, hitting the side of his van around the tire well. Luckily, the collision had been at low speed, so he wasn't hurt. But still, he was shaken. Gathering himself, he got out of his car and walked around it.

"No, no, no!" he said, upset. He didn't need this. This was the last thing he needed right now. He'd been working so hard lately, and he had been looking forward to some peace and quiet these holidays. Now, he had this to deal with. The money wasn't any issue, it was just... this was the family van, and it wasn't so easy to transport the kids around in the other car. The other car was in the shop, which was the reason why he used the van today. This was just lovely.

He looked towards the car in the middle of the street, facing away from him. The car was still able to move, and with him watching, it turned around and approached his car, parking in front of his. Coming to a stop, the driver jumped out of the car.

"Oh my god! Oh my God!" a female voice said, clearly panicked. Kevin watched as a young woman ran towards him. Kevin got a look at her for the first time. She appeared to be maybe 19 or 20, about ten years younger than him. She was a stunningly pretty young Asian woman, with big brown eyes, straight dark hair down past her shoulders, and smooth, soft lips. Her beauty tempered his anger somewhat.

Somewhat.

"Are you okay?" she asked, looking up at him with sympathetic eyes as she chewed on her lower lip.

"Well... you hit my car!" he announced, frustrated.

"I'm sorry," she said, her voice small and cute against his anger. "I tried to stop but I slid on some ice. This is totally my fault," she admitted.

"Yeah, I know," Kevin replied, still pissed off.

"I was just... you know, excited to head home. I'm coming back from college, and my folks don't know I'm coming. I was gonna surprise them..." the girl said, her tone so innocent and adorable that it was difficult to stay mad at her. She did look like a college student, dressed comfortably, a slim white jacket, purple, black and white spackled yoga pants, and furry stylish boots. Glancing back at her car, he could see it full of her stuff, as she was clearly heading him from school with her things. So, her story checked out.

"I just..." he began, rubbing his forehead. "You have insurance, right?"

"I mean, yeah, I do, but..." she began, looking worried. "You don't know my parents. They are gonna be so mad at me if they knew this was my fault. This'll ruin the entire holiday."

"Well, this isn't exactly making my day, either," Kevin said. He examined the car again. His van got it a lot worse than her sporty little car. The side of his car near the back was dented in pretty noticeably, and the tire seemed to be bent at an angle. While for her, there was only a dent on her front bumper. She looked away from him for a moment, unsure, before looking back up at him again.

"Well, uh... would it be possible for you to take the blame?" she asked. "I mean, I know it sounds crazy, but my parents will be SO mad at me." Kevin was baffled by this. This was her fault. There was no good reason for him to take the blame for this. Gearing himself up, he realized it was time for him to put on his responsible-adult-hat and give her a small life lesson.

"Listen... what's your name?" Kevin asked.

"Jamie," she answered softly, looking up at the man next to her, like a child about to be lectured by their parent.

"Jamie," he began. "I don't know your family, but in my life, you only learn from your mistakes by accepting the consequences. That's how I got where I am."

"But I didn't do anything wrong. I just spun out on some ice," she replied, grasping at straws, still trying to evade.

"I'm sorry, but... I can't help you. Can you go get your insurance please?" he asked patiently, wanting to show the cute young girl mercy, but his inner sense of justice and responsibility shined through. She nodded sadly and moved to her car, grabbing her insurance card. As she returned, she looked up at him once more.

"I'm really sorry..." Jamie said again, her cute voice threatening to cool his boiling anger and frustration. As mad as he was with this whole thing, it was hard to stay mad at her. "I know you're really mad at me, and I can tell you're, like... really stressed out."

"You have no idea..." he grumbled to himself as he took down her info.

"Well..." she began, searching for an answer. "Would it help if we had sex?"

It took a moment for this question to register, but when it did, he looked up and shook his head.

"What!?" he said, looking at her, completely gob-smacked.

"Well, you seem stressed out, and you're really hot, so I thought it might make you feel better if we had sex!" Jamie offered with a bright, brilliant smile. As he looked at her, the shock evident on his face, he watched her reach down to grasp the zipper of her tight white coat and lower it, revealing a hint of smooth, succulent cleavage.

Jamie had a fantastic body, and it was only now that Jamie had thrown out sex as a possibility that Kevin realized it. Even though she had a petite frame and she was a good head shorter than he was, and she was also skinny and fit, she had curves where it counted. Her slim, firm legs were being showcased in her tight yoga pants, looking long and lithe and sexy. Those yoga pants also showed off her fantastic rear end, which stood out, firm and juicy, the tight material molding to it. But what stood out most were her fantastic tits. Straining the constraints of her thin white coat, her big, round, double-E breasts looked massive on her petite frame. Full and perky and perfectly shaped, with nipples hardened by the cold winter air, a sight very evident through her thin coat, they were usually difficult not to notice. And it was only now, as she lowered the zipper, exposing a peek at the chasm between her massive melons, that she got the married man's attention.

"Are you joking?" Kevin asked, suddenly on the defensive.

"No. It's just... I know that when I get really stressed out, all I need to do is have hot nasty sex, and I feel SO much better," she said, her adorable voice contrasting perfectly with her naughty words, sending a shudder of forbidden lust through him despite knowing better.

"Jamie, I think you have the wrong idea," Kevin stated, stepping back, his feet compressing the snow ever so slightly. "I'm a married man."

"Oh... so you're going home to your wife to have sex?" she asked inquisitively.

"Uh, no. Well, wait..." he stammered, realizing what he was saying, talking about his sex life with this girl he barely knew. He loved his wife, and their marriage was going great. It was just... with all this work, and with the kids being so young, private time between them had temporarily dwindled to almost nothing. But that was no excuse to even consider doing anything like this.

"Oh... so why not just do it with me instead?" she chirped with a friendly smile. "We both know it would be REALLY good!"

"No! It's not gonna happen!" Kevin affirmed, trying to put his foot down.

"Are you sure?" she asked, her voice softening, looking up at him with those big eyes as she chewed on her lower lip. "I'll let you do whatever you want to me..."

"Uh... Jesus..." Kevin groaned at this young woman offering herself up to him so flippantly.

He was completely baffled. What was going on here? This was crazy. Sure, the prospect of sex sounded good, but certainly not with this girl he barely knew. He was happily married, and he loved his wife. He wouldn't jeopardize that for anything. That being said, he was VERY stressed out, and her prescription for his current affliction would certainly solve the problem. Not doing it with her, obviously. That'd be crazy.

"Jamie..." he said, trying to talk her down from her insane offer.

"C'mon, baby," she purred, lips turning up to a slightly wicked grin. She then moved around him, talking as she went. "You work so hard and stress yourself out. Why not have a little fun? Don't you deserve it?"

"Jamie..." he repeated, shivering as she moved out of sight behind him. She began rubbing his shoulders, causing him to jump.

"Don't worry... I won't tell anyone," she said, her cute voice worming into his ear. Despite himself, her teasing efforts were having an effect. Her naughty words, her innocent demeanor, and her hot body had all combined to give the married man a tremendous erection. It was just stress! That was it! He was angry at this accident and stressed out from his work. And all he wanted in the world at the moment was to fire out all the stress he was feeling out of the end of his dick. And now with this little minx teasing him, taking advantage of his weakened state, she was putting him on edge in a way she wouldn't be able to otherwise.

"Don't you want to see me naked?" she whispered from behind him. "You seem like the type of guy that loves girls with really big boobs. Girls like me know these things. I know you're mad at me, but I can already tell you're a big fan of my tits. I bet I have bigger breasts than your wife, don't I?" she whispered. It was true. Even after childbirth, his wife's tits weren't even close to the size of Jamie's. Not that such things actually mattered. Cause if they did, this young, taut, hot-bodied college girl had his wife beat in just about every way. She was prettier and far more spontaneous than his wife. She was more fit and trim than his wife. Her legs were firmer. Her ass was far more ripe and juicy than his wife's. And, it needed to be emphasized again, this young girl's tits were far more massive and perkier than his wife's smallish pair. Of course, this was in comparison to his wife in the present, mere months after childbirth, who had some extra weight all over, who spent all day being run ragged by the kids and had zero appetite for sex. In comparison, this young woman seemed like everything he could ask for.

But luckily, none of these physical attributes actually mattered in the grand scheme of things.

Jamie moved around him so that she was standing right in front of him again. She stepped in close so her tits grazed his chest. "The back of your van looks pretty spacious. Let's just climb in there, take our clothes off, and fool around a bit..." she offered. Kevin gulped as she put on the pressure. "I'll even let you cum inside me..." she whispered, sending a shudder through the married man.

It would take nothing for Kevin to turn her down. He was a grown-up, a family man, above such petty offers. He was at the age where vows and promises truly meant something to him. He was no longer young and foolish like Jamie was. This should be an easy call. There was nothing stopping him from just taking down her information and heading home, turning down her desperate offer. She had no leverage on him whatsoever.

It should be easy.

************

(Fifteen Minutes Later)

The night had set in. Snow was falling slowly through the air. And the shocks of Kevin's family minivan were being tested, echoing through the night.

"YES! YES! Fuck me! Fuck me!" Jamie screamed out.

On top of her was Kevin, naked, roughly fucking the young slut. Naked beneath him, folded in half, her legs resting against his shoulders, her cunt eagerly accepted his swollen, angry shaft.

So yeah, turns out all those physical attributes totally did matter.

Sure, you could write it off as stress leaving him at a weakened state. Stress from the family at home. Stress from work. You could write it off to a lack of sex with his wife. You could even make an argument that she had tapped into some deep-seeded dissatisfaction with his current domestic life. But if this little minx didn't have such big tits and such a ripe, perfect ass, he wouldn't be doing this.

Kevin knew this was wrong. That this was seriously stupid. But god damn, this was the best sex of his life. Mounted on top of her, bare-ass naked, with his cock sheathed inside this young slut, he was fucking her like a machine, using this young woman like the filthy little whore she was. The young slut beneath him was screaming with delight, her naked, sweat-coated skin sliding against his. He couldn't take his eyes off her pretty face and her big bare tits, and one of his hands was furiously groping her huge jugs as he drilled her roughly.

This was EXACTLY what he needed.

.

"Fuck, fuck... Mmmphhh!" she moaned out, before their lips locked together in a fierce kiss, swapping spit once again. After a few moments of this, she slid her tongue from his mouth and moaned into his ear. "I want it! I want you to cum! I want to feel it inside me! Oh my God!"

"Oh my God! Oh my God!" Kevin moaned. It didn't matter how wrong this was. It felt so fucking good! His balls were boiling. He had to cum. "Ugh! UGH! UGH!"

"Yes! Yes! YES!" she squealed, her moans like music singing through the night. Her pussy quivered around his bloated married dick. Her body shivered in delight. "Ah! AH! AH! YES! YES! YES! YYYYEEESSS! AHHHHHHHHHHHH!" She screamed loudly as she came, the windows of his van shaking.

"FFFFFUUUUUUCCCKKK!" Kevin roared, cumming just in time with the young slut beneath him, filling her quivering cunt with his thick, married cum. He humped down into her again and again and again, having the biggest orgasm of his life, pumping down into her as roughly as he could, her body shuddering with her own giant orgasm.

"AHHHHH! YYYEEESSSSS!" she screamed out, shaking the fogged-up windows. They stayed locked like this, humping into each other, bodies tensed, coated with sweat as they experienced an incomparable pleasure.

It was incredible.

Five minutes later, the illicit lovers pulled their sticky, sweat coated bodies off each other. As Kevin looked down at the perky college student, her smile lit up brightly.

"That was awesome!" she said effusively, pushing herself up on her elbows, making her big boobs jiggle lusciously. "We should definitely hook up again!"

"Uh... yeah." He said, panting. Even post sex, he realized that, as wrong as it was, it was fucking good. He couldn't deny it.

"So, um..." she began. "Is it okay if you take the blame for this stupid little fender-bender?"

"Yeah... sure... whatever..." he replied, now fully on her side of the argument. Her smile lit up again, and she leaned up and gave the married man a huge kiss.

"And will you give me a bit of cash to fix my bumper?" she asked, pulling back. He simply nodded, and at the knowledge that she had him firmly wrapped around her finger, she smiled. She could probably even tell him the truth at this point, that she hadn't slid through the stop sign, but was in fact texting at the time, and he would still take her side. This kind of devotion deserved a reward. She quickly forced him back, pushing herself on top of him.

TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,916 Followers