Miracle Worker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she was ready, he topped her again and drove his cock into her. She felt his shaft slip into their combined juices. Slowly, slowly, in and out he drove steadily.

"Please more, more!" she begged, but he just continued at this maddeningly slow pace. The longer he thrust into her, the more excited she became. She was trembling and quivering, "Faster, oh please faster, I can't stand it! Fuck me hard!"

Suddenly he thrust rapidly into her and her orgasm overtook her. She felt him ram it all the way in and then she felt his seed emptying into her channel just as she was in the throes of her climax.

"Oh...oh...ohhh....oh" she panted. "What happened to me? I feel all light, like I could fly."

"There are a lot of different climax techniques that most westerners don't know about. That was one of the Hindu ones." He explained. "It is really a shame that I cannot teach you more, but you have only one shot left."

"What would it take to keep you here with me? I'll give you anything you want. Just name it."

"I would like to live a normal life like that, but I can't. I have other obligations. Thanks for the offer though, I appreciate it."

"Don't you ever get soft?"

"Not on the job."

She felt him moving inside her again and she knew this was the final fuck. With each stroke he got a little faster, faster, faster. Her pussy was grabbing at his cock, but it was moving at a rapid rate. He plunged into her, all the way out and all the way in. His ass was a blur as he pumped her harder than she'd ever been pumped before. She felt that good, now familiar, feeling in her pussy. She started to gush pussy juice as she came. He shot his entire load into her and her greedy cunt gobbled it all up. She felt filled and fulfilled.

She looked at him and smiled. "I don't care now if I live or die. I've already had the best fuck in the world. No girl could ask for more." She felt his cock go limp inside her. So he is human after all.

As he climbed off her, she noted that it was eleven twenty. Time flies when you're having fun. He stepped to her side and reinserted her cunt plug. "Let's go take a shower," he said.

"Will it be alright with this plug in?"

"Yes, just be sure to leave it in until noon tomorrow."

They showered together and she vigorously rubbed his cock, but it wouldn't stand up. She sucked his balls into her mouth and gulped his prick all to no avail. Back in the bedroom, he took her into his arms and loved her once more. A deep, tongue filled lover's kiss followed.

"You know I love you and I don't even know your name," she said as she walked him to the door.

"You may not know my name, but you'll never forget me. I love every one of my clients. I love you too."

He stepped into the waiting limo and was gone.

"You have to sleep with me tonight Shirley."

"Okay, but no hanky panky. We don't want your plug to fall out."

Kelly poured two more drinks and the girls sat at the bar and slowly sipped them. "That was the most intense experience of my life. I can't believe how good that cock was. He must be the best fuck on the planet."

"Well," Shirley replied, "I haven't found a better one and believe me; I've tested a bunch of them. Don't forget you have to find a boyfriend. I know some who can tide you over until you find something more permanent."

"Permanent? I don't want permanent. I'm not in a position to have a permanent live in lover."

"Actually, you're not in a position not to have a live in lover. Don't forget, if you miss one semen injection, you're done. I'm sure we can find someone suitable for you. Walk with me partner, I won't lead you astray."

"I suppose you're right. I'll start trolling the movie lots and see what I can come up with. Let's go to bed."

The girls stumbled off to Kelly's bedroom. "Look at that," Kelly exclaimed. "He didn't spill a drop on the bed. I guess I've got it all in me."

Kelly giggled as she lay down. Shirley was close behind her, spooning her with her hands on Kelly's tits. They drifted off to sleep.

Kelly rubbed the sleep from her eyes. "Wow, that was one hell of a dream," she remarked.

"It was no dream," Shirley answered from the other side of the bed.

Kelly reached down to scratch her pussy and met with hard plastic. My cunt plug! It really wasn't a dream. I actually got fucked all day and all night!

"Let's get some breakfast and wait for noon," Shirley said.

"Okay. What'll you have?"

The girls walked to the kitchen and prepared breakfast. They ate out on the deck.

Noon arrived. "Well, time to pull the plug," Kelly commented. "Help me with these damned straps."

Shirley helped unstrap her. "I better get in the shower for this. I must be full of cum."

"No need to," Shirley replied. "You can unplug right here."

Taking her friend at her word, Kelly removed the plug. Not a drop drizzled down her leg. The expected flood did not happen. She stuck her finger in her pussy. It wasn't even wet.

"Where did it go?" Kelly asked.

"I guess it went to the same place mine went. You'll find you're clean as a whistle."

"Well, at least I have my plug. I'll keep it forever."

"I still have mine," replied Shirley.

Six day later, Kelly was in Dr. Jacob's office again. The doctor came into the office with a puzzled look on his face. "You seem to be in complete remission. I have never heard of a case like this before. There is absolutely no sign of anything having ever been wrong with you."

A smile spread across Kelly's face. So, she wasn't a sucker after all. The Miracle Worker had cured her. She got up and walked out to her car in a daze. As soon as she got to the beach house, she called Shirley.

"Shirley, you've got to come on over. I have some great news!"

"I'll be there in twenty minutes honey."

Shirley entered the house and called out, "Hey Kelly!"

"Out here," Kelly shouted from the deck.

"Well, what's this big, hot news?"

"I just got back from the doctor's office. I'm in complete remission!"

"I'm so happy for you. Don't ever forget the contract with the Miracle Worker. You have other people to help. Keep your eyes open for them."

Two years later, Kelly was working in her downtown office. Her assistant, Mary Jane, came in. Her eyes were red from crying.

"What's the problem MJ?"

"My sister is dying of liver cancer. The doctors have given her no hope. I don't know what to do." She sniffled.

Kelly looked at her and smiled. "Have you ever heard of the Miracle Worker?"

12