Miracles Website 3: Sleeping Booty

Story Info
Man in the black Sedan wakes up his sleeping niece.
2k words
4.02
44.7k
10
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 09/27/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Agony
Agony
12 Followers

The man in the black Sedan was also known as Jim Rusch and since leaving Kitty's window ten minutes ago and starting back toward Chicago, he has felt both happy and horny. He knew about the site Kitty hoped to run, he knew she was having great success so far, but that was all coming to a change. How could any man or woman run a website when they're dead? Jim smiled on the way home because he knew the answer to that question.

The erection hiding in his black jeans was from the fucking Kitty had taken from this Joseph kid. He was an amazing sexual specimen Jim had to give him that much. The show had left Jim desperate for some pussy. Luckily, he was just ten minutes away from home, where his cute niece Amber waited in her bed.

Amber is eighteen years old and small for her eighteen years of age. Only five foot two. Her titties were small, and usually Jim was against small breasts. However, in Amber's situation he was willing to make an exception. Her beauty was completely natural. Small breasts, a nice little ass and a real cute face made Jim yearning for her taste and feel at all hours of the night.

Amber had been living with him since she was nine years old. Jim's oldest brother Eric and his wife, the lovely Nicole, had died in a car crash. Amber was sent to live with him and Jim's other brother Carl two weeks later. Ever since her arrival the two men had experimented with her. Taking things slowly. They knew she was cute, they knew she would be a great piece of ass, they knew she could be trained to everything they desired, all they had to do was be patient. And they had been, so they earned their prize.

The thoughts of his sweet little niece made the time go by quickly. Before he realized he was home Jim was parking the car and stepping out. His cock felt like it was going to explode if he didn't use it soon.

When Jim entered his four room apartment he saw Carl laying on the couch and watching TV. As soon as Carl saw Jim though, he bolted up.

"Tell me good news," Carl begged.

"I found out where she lived." Both men smiled widely at the news. Jim in his black clothes, Carl in his white pajama clothes.

The house seemed in good condition, which made Jim feel even happier. He also trained Amber to clean at his demand. He loved the way his prize was so perfectly trained.

"How's my little princess?" Jim gleamed.

"She's taking a little nap."

Carl was a fat little man with sparkling white teeth and balding black hair. At forty he was the oldest of three Rusch children. He was also had the meanest appetite for sex.

"What she do?"

"Cleaned the fucking house. I made her scrub the windows and clean out the oven. The bathroom is a mess but that's my fault. I ordered some fuck-fuck movies on the DirecTV and got horny. She gave me a blow job and I came in her hair, just like you wanted me to do."

Jim laughed at this. "I'm glad you had a nice day Carl. Did you take pictures?"

Carl shook his head and retrieved the pictures from a spot on the couch. The pictures were covered with fingerprints, but otherwise in good condition.

The pictures were everything Jim wanted. There were eleven pictures of Amber laying down on the couch. Her blonde hair was ragged and white, cum covered and looking beautiful. In all the pictures Jim saw the exotic sadness in Amber's eyes. He loved this humiliation. Her hair was neck long and in these pictures much of it was covered in Carl's thick sperm. He knew he had too fuck Amber now. Before he came in his pants right then and there.

"Put these in the album later."

"We need a knew album," Carl reported. "The last one is filled."

"Damn," he thought allowed. "We'll buy one later. Right now I have business." Jim couldn't believe he had to buy another album. They already had over one hundred albums of Amber in all kinds of sex positions and looks. Over the years the pictures sure did build up. In a few more months Jim was planning on starting his own website, dedicated to Amber and the many albums. But that would wait.

Jim walked into Amber's room unannounced and saw her sleeping in bed. It was nine o'clock already and Amber was sleeping in her tight pink T-shirt. No panties, she wasn't permitted to wear panties. Her pubic hairs were shaved also. That too was a violation of the house. She was so small, so damn fragile. She looked so defenseless wearing her glasses. She must have fallen asleep reading and forgot to take her glasses off. Amber was there trained slut, but she was also smart, went to school every day and even had a decent social life when her uncles allowed her too. She was sweet and kind to everyone. Truly priceless.

A night light kept the room from total darkness. Jim undressed and walked over Amber. He rubbed his nine inch a erection below her nose, and felt the soft air from her nostrils caress his penis. Jim moved his penis down to her closed lips and began sliding it along her pink lips. Jim was beginning to relax and really enjoy himself. He moved his hands along her chest and down to her belly button and finally to her exposed vagina. Her gently rubbed the bare flesh with his hand.

He looked down at his beauty, his booty. She was so peaceful. She was laying on her back, breathing heavier now. Jim plunged three fingers into her cunt and slowly finger fucked his pretty niece, while continuing to rub his cock along her lips. Then, without warning, Amber shifted to her side and ended up with five inches of erection deep in her mouth. Jim was surprised by the turn of events and was more so when Amber didn't wake up. There she was, mouth parted open by his cock, his shaft rubbing against her tongue, and she was still fast asleep. This was too cool.

Jim took advantage of a good thing. He began to thrust in and out of her sleeping mouth. He moved closer, his knees touching the bed and fucked her sleeping mouth faster. He waited for her eyes to pop open. He continued to finger fuck her pussy, which was leaking on his fingers.

After two minutes of fucking her mouth while she slept, Jim saw Carl come inside the room. He was naked too, his gut covering half of his seven inch cock. His chest and stomach her covered with hair. The man resembled a gorilla more than a human. Jim quietly explained the situation to Carl, then Jim took his cock out of Amber's tight, sleeping mouth and Carl replaced it. Carl spang into action immediately. He loved to get his cock wet.

Jim was slowing getting on the bed. He spread Amber's legs apart and stuffed his face with her small wet pussy. The sweet girl's pussy juices tasted so good he could never get enough. It was so hard to believe this beauty was already in her late teens, already a woman.

Amber's pussy and Jim's mouth were getting quite loud at the other end and Carl's cock was getting deeper into Amber's throat. A couple times she had gagged but she hadn't waken. Jim was getting on his knees on the bed and his cock was positioned below Amber's vagina. Jim squeezed it with his hand and let it go inside her. Three inches then he let out. Again and again he did this, until a minute later when let his hand off his cock, took her by the legs and began to fuck her cunt.

Jim fucked Amber until she came all over her bed. His nine inch cock was really drilling into her. He showed her no mercy and finally Amber's eyes did pop open. She looked first at Jim was fucked her aching pussy, then at Carl who fucked her throat. She couldn't believe they were doing it to her again. Why did they always have to fuck her? She hated it so much. It felt dirty and wrong. The men were her uncles.

Before she could say a word Jim was turning her on her knees and her fat uncle was standing on the bed. She felt Jim's tongue flickering in her ass. She was going to fuck him doggie-style like he loved too do every day at least once. She braced herself for the cock, but wasn't prepared for Carl to shove his cock in her mouth. She took it more than willingly, sucking it like she was taught. Carl moaned happily.

Jim's cock slammed into her asshole moments later and again she was caught without being prepared. The impact of the first hard thrust had knocked her head forward, causing Carl's cock to slide deep down her throat. Again she gagged. His awful pre-cum filled her mouth. Her whole body was shaking. Jim fucked her so hard. Only sometimes it did feel good. She didn't know why her two uncles caused her to cum and have orgasms, if she didn't like it too much, if she was against it. But they did all the time. In this time was no exception. She screamed, "I'm cumming, oh, I'm cumming." She hated the way she sounded. So used. This wasn't her training. This had happened naturally. And she was rocked by another orgasm.

Before her eyes Carl began to jerk off. Amber knew what was happening next. This fat bastard was going to cum all over her face. God, she thought, Jim's fucking me harder then ever. She turned around and saw Jim fucking her happily, feeling his tight squeeze as he picked up the pace and held on to her waste.

Carl's cock was now by her mouth. She stuck her tongue out at his the head of his cock and licked the pre-cum from his pisshole. She heard Carl take jagged breathe. That was her cue. Carl rubbed his cock all over her face until her burst. She could feel thick strands of semen ooze from his cock and catch her face. Two thicks lines of cum ran from her lips to her forehead. Carl forced let her lick him clean after giving her another facial in a series of many.

Through the entire cum explosion Jim took down her asshole. Finally, the man in the Sedan, Jim Rusch felt his ball tightening. He told Amber to get on her knees on the floor. He followed her and masturbated in front of her face. The thick semen from Carl made her look so seductive.

"Hungry," he asked. "Open your mouth and swallow every drop. I'm giving you a homemade meal."

Fuck, she screamed to herself. A lump formed in her throat. This bastard was going to make her swallow it. Swallow all that nasty cum. They made her do this at least once a week and it was always so hard to swallow the foul tasting slop.

The tip of his cock touched her tongue while Jim jerked off and moaned like an animal. "Her it comes, my sweet stuff." He moaned deeply and shot a mouthful of cum into her mouth, then some more.

Amber could only close her eyes tight and think of happy thoughts. The salty taste and that semen smell was everywhere. She swallowed in two big gulps and it was gone.

"Open back up," Jim said, "holy fuck, I got some mooooooore." And more cum oozed to her tongue and into her mouth. She swallowed again and opened her mouth to prove she swallowed all Jim's cum. Five minutes later they were gone. Leaving Amber with a bad taste in her mouth, a wet pussy and an ass in pain. Not mention a sticky face. She wiped the cum off her face with her sheet and went back to sleep with a plan.

Those motherfuckers were going to pay.

She knew their secrets and she would expose them.

Agony
Agony
12 Followers