Miranda and Geraldine Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This time Geraldine energetically lapped at her mistress's pussy lips, sucking, rubbing, and eventually entering the wet tunnel with an enthusiastic wriggling of her tongue. She used both hands too.

She was furious, using the anger to drive her on. It looked to Miranda as though she were pleased to be allowed to pleasure her mistress. Geraldine was going at it with great fervor while hoping to distract the blackmailer from even thinking about telling her husband.

Miranda positioned the camera over her shoulder with the angle posed on her pet, now ardently working away at her pussy. "Is my little pet enjoying herself?" Miranda asked.

Geraldine let go of the lips she had sucked into her mouth, to nibble on, and took a deep breath. "Yes mistress, thank you mistress," Geraldine said, and immediately went back to sucking pussy with a noisy enthusiasm.

"You're a noisy little suck pet, what are you, Susie?" Geraldine asked. This time she had to lift the woman's head away from her crotch, to face her and the miniature camera. The once conceited woman had a face slick wet with sex juices from a young girl's pussy.

"I'm your pathetic little suck pet, mistress, a noisy little suck pet-girl, mistress," she said, with an endearing look of humiliation on her face, then went back to sucking and probing.

Miranda was pleased knowing how damning that would look on film, especially after adding all the crawling and spanking the woman had taken. She would make it look as though Geraldine was really into this and had been for some time.

Keeping pet up late, leaving her exhausted, was meant to break its spirit, making it easier to train and this seemed to work. Eventually Miranda too was tired and decided to bed her pet down for the night. She hog tied the woman and gagged her then tethered her to the end of the bed. Her pet would have a restless night, frightened of falling off the end and choking herself.

Next morning pet was ordered to make breakfast. Her plate of food was tipped into the dog's bowl where she had to lap it up on hands and knees. Geraldine was so eager to please she looked pathetic, as though she were already a well trained pet-girl. Miranda noted how her pet kept looking out of the window, in case anyone saw her naked in the kitchen.

She made her pet dig out clothes from the wardrobe, with few of them being any use for what was planned. Miranda cut the lining from a white summer dress leaving it see-through in the sunshine. At the bottom of a drawer, as though hidden, she found a set of white underwear, unopened. The dress now looked sexy with a half cup bra and just a thong underneath.

Miranda straightened her pet's hair with the intention of making her look as young as possible. In contrast she wore one of Geraldine's suits, worn for committee meetings and such. She wore suspenders and stockings underneath the skirt that she wore shorter than Geraldine ever dared. Being taller and by lifting up the waist she got the hem well above the knee.

At first Geraldine was reluctant to leave the house, but a sharp rebuke with a slap to her ass kept her moving through the kitchen to the garage. In the large garage were several cars, including a red Italian sports car. It was tempting, but the prestigious Jaguar was chosen instead.

While driving to a mall Miranda spelled out the rules again. "You will be called pet or Susie and will be my assistant, so I will also call you girl in others presence. Got that?"

"Yes, mistress," Geraldine responded quickly.

"Good pet, but call me miss when anyone is around," Miranda said. She could see the little bitch was just aching to ask where they were going and what was to happen to her. The discipline from last night was keeping her in check, though.

Miranda had a big happy smile on her face. This had gone well beyond the intended bit of blackmail intended. Instead she had this rich woman so well trained she had become a pet-girl. The woman was slightly shorter than her but calling her a little pet-girl and watching the face cringe in an agony of humiliation was so very entertaining. Though now she was accepting the abuse, showing less of a reaction, and that called for more degrading acts to keep her in her place.

12