Miranda and Geraldine Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Miranda guided her slave's mouth over pet's breasts, where she licked and sucked. She had to pull her away, with a sucking noise, from a nipple. She guided the slave further down pets' body, over a flexing tummy. Miranda pushed the slaves' lips upon an open, wet, expectant sex.

"Oh! Mistress, pet-girl needs to cum, please!" she exclaimed.

"Not yet!" Miranda scolded her. Feebie had never experienced such an intimate encounter with a woman. So hot was she, the resistance was insignificant. A noisy, rude, sucking noise came from a deep encompassing of pets pussy. Miranda pushed, with a hand to her bottom, squashing slave's pussy into pet's face. Feebie felt her pussy being devoured expertly, and lifted her head to howl with pleasure.

"Fuck!" she cried out several times before retuning to stick her tongue deep in the pets open cunt.

Geraldine had spent some time perfecting her technique, sucking and licking her mistress until satisfied. Once her mistress had an orgasm she would lap up every last drop of the sex juices, and lick her lips extravagantly, to impress her mistress with how much she had enjoyed the privilege.

It should have been humiliating to be used for Miranda's amusement, letting a young stranger arouse her, until she was ready to orgasm. Instead she was proud of her achievement, that she was so adept and under control enough, to let the girl cum first.

Feebie came and Miranda gave permission for her pet to orgasm too. Both of them writhed on the floor, smothering their faces in each others sopping slits.

Feebie was in shock from having kissed a woman all over, and enjoying it so very much. She had never let a boyfriend do that to her, down there, and had only once let him make love to her. Even then she hadn't been that aroused; mostly from their lack of experience. With both the pet and Miranda touching and probing her body so expertly, as only a female could, it had driven her over the edge, into a deep passionate orgasm.

Miranda guided Feebie onto her knees while she sat back in her favourite armchair and sat back, resting the slaves head on her knees. Crooking her finger brought pet eagerly crawling to her, knowing full well what was expected of her.

Pet kneeled beside the slave-girl to lick her mistress's thigh, working her way up her pussy. Miranda looked down at them both, their faces glowing with each others sex juices. The slave-girl was watching the Pet's tongue poking at Miranda's lips seeming to be mesmerised by what was going on inches from her face.

She pushed on Pet's forehead and received a disappointed look. Miranda put a finger to her lips, silencing her pet and gave the woman a friendly wink.

Miranda pulled the young slaves head into her crotch. She smiled broadly as the girl began to lick, hesitantly, then lavishly, with lots of kisses and sighs. Miranda was very pleased, despite the slaves inexpert attention, knowing this was another one that needed training, and looked forward to it.

Pet looked as though she were about to push the slave away form her mistress, so she stroked her hair, reassuring her. "Suck on your mistress's breasts, pet-girl," she told her pet.

Miranda lay back in the arm chair with a well trained pet-girl, and a soon to be trained slave-girl, attending to her pleasure. She was going to make this last as long as possible. The slave could certainly move in, for she could make use of another slave. She now had experience of bending a slave to her will and training them to attend to her needs. That would be a delightful pleasure in itself.

"Keep going, your mistress is nearly there," Miranda cried out.

Looking at pet sucking on her nipple, with a hand to the other she sighed. She couldn't see the slave but felt every lick and suck upon her needful pussy. Miranda arched her back forcing her sex upon the extended tongue probing her and cum, to luxuriate in the throws of a deep orgasm.

12