Miranda and Geraldine Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thinking of the girls and what this woman had put them through, fired his anger. He walked outside and whistled. The three of them walked in; John was the most confident. He was a big guy, able to look after himself, and others.

Bill opened the door on the security control box. "It's off," he said.

He opened a key box that was screwed to the wall, next to the security controls. "The number is here," he said. "Why do they spend a fortune on security systems then flout the basic rules?" Bill asked, in exhastperation.

"Probably just to keep the insurance people happy. Besides, you make a good living from installing them, and even more maintaining them," Larry laughed.

John came walking back into the kitchen from a quick scout around. "Nothing out of place back there. Checked the basement? We better had, she might have a new slave stashed away," John calmly stated.

He was covering up a worry over what had spooked her. Was there about to be a police raid, catching them breaking in. At least they hadn't had to break in, though it would be hard to explain why they were there, wearing masks.

The two friends followed John down the stairs into the basement. The light was on down there too.

"Get me out of here!" a voice shouted.

John peered into a cage.

"John! It's you! What are you doing here? Get me out of here! Now!" Jane growled.

"What in hell are you doing in there?" he asked, sounding confused. So the truck pulling out of her drive, that nearly wrote them off, was driven by someone else. It was Janet alright, and in a fierce mood, for obvious reasons.

He leaned on the cage, feeling a whole lot more relaxed. "Don't bother telling me," he said. He stared at her scowling up at him. So much for their disguises, she had recognised him straight away. It was difficult, for she had recognised his voice and large frame.

"Well?" was all she said.

He looked around the basement. "Don't see any keys," he opined.

He pointed at one of the guys, not wanting to name him. "That sack truck, bring it over," he said.

Ignoring her protests they pushed the truck under the cage, and began to haul it up the stairs. The three of them hauled the cage into the back of the van, climbed in the front, and drove off. It had been a lot easier than they thought.

"I don't know what she's been up to recently, but she's going to get what 's coming to her. It's been a long time coming. I wonder who should get to thrash her first, Brandi, Kelly or Cindy?" John mused.

***

Once home Miranda settled her slaves with a big hug. She set Feebie to work in the kitchen, while Geraldine closely followed her around. The woman refused to walk, preferring to crawl at heel. She had become proficient, able to keep up with Miranda even on the hard kitchen floor. Geraldine kept close, not even letting her tale a pee without scratching at the door and whining.

A couple of phone calls got her through to a friend of a friend. It was fortunate he could handle everything taken from Jane's house, saving a lot of bother. She put the phone down and grinned. "That will teach the fucking bitch!"

Miranda was idly stroking Geraldine's hair, who was squatting at her feet as usual. She patted her lap, and helped Geraldine up. She let the woman lick her face and mouth, opening it to accept her tongue.

"You're a lovely puppy, but stop licking me. I don't know what you want unless you tell me. Come on sweet puppy, tell your mistress, talk to me," Miranda urged.

She was worried about the woman, as she realised pet hadn't spoken for awhile. The woman had whined, and barked like a puppy, yet Miranda hadn't noticed as they settled into a routine.

Shit! It was all her fault, every part of it. Her impetuous decision to join them in the auction had nearly ended in disaster. The compelling desire to rescue them had caught her unawares. The thought of someone else controlling them made her realise she had fallen in love with them.

"I will keep my promise, lovely pet," she whispered.

Geraldine had a place in society, belonging to committee's and other boring things, that Miranda didn't have the slightest interest in even knowing about, let alone getting involved. She looked at Geraldine, understanding the woman was content, but should she be like this, behaving like a dumb animal.

Miranda pushed her hand into the crotch of the doggy suit, to play with the woman's lips. They were wet a and slippery, and she found her puppy hole was ready for filling. She wrapped her free hand around the woman and pulled her lips close. They kissed, avidly sucking and licking each other, knowing where to please, and how to pleasure each other.

"Does puppy want mistress to fuck her?" Miranda asked. She was determined to please her puppy, and keep them both happy.

Feebie walked in, after washing up and clearing away their early morning meal. She stood with head bowed like a dutiful slave girl, awaiting further orders. Miranda looked over her slave girl, pleased with what she saw. She was a little thing, the same height as Geraldine, only pale and nymph like.

"First I want you to get me the black dildo, and hurry back here," Miranda smiled, at her one time school friend, now slave-girl.

To be honest she couldn't call her a friend, as she had hardly noticed the mousy thing in school. This new relationship suited them both, and Miranda was determined to make it work.

Miranda was still overwhelmed that they had fought to free her from that disgusting cage. It intensified the desire to protect them and keep them safe. Geraldine's cage would be got rid of and she would never ever put her in one. It had been a severe wake up call, to tell her to look after her lovely slaves.

Slave-girl walked in and presented the large dildo to her mistress. She wondered if she too would receive a pleasuring after the puppy. She hoped so.

"There you are puppy, mistress is going to pleasure you. Whoa! Steady! Careful, keep still, don't jump around, you'll fall. I told you so, lay there, don't get up," Geraldine gently admonished her puppy, when it fell off her lap. She stroked pet's breasts and tummy, getting teasingly closer to her crotch.

"Slave girl, pay attention and listen to me. Don't worry, I'm not going to train you into becoming a puppy-girl. The next thing I want you to do is go to your room and try on those outfits we brought back. Wait! Come back here to show me each one," Miranda said, to a retreating back. The look of pleasure on her slave-girl's face was a picture of happiness.

"Lick it, that's it, get it all wet. Good puppy. Now lick me, lick your mistresses pussy," Miranda told her puppy.

Miranda felt tired and needed to get to bed before sunrise. She had promised to look after her two slaves, and they needed to play before going to sleep. They needed to feel secure, wanted, and loved. She pushed the wet dildo inside her. Geraldine didn't need telling, she got up on all fours to stick her bottom up at Miranda. The puppy bitch was on heat, presenting her sex to her mistress.

"What do you want, Geraldine? Tell me, so I know what you want. Tell your mistress, Geraldine, please," Miranda firmly told her puppy.

Geraldine was looking over her shoulder, trying to entice her mistress by waging her hips and crotch at the young girl. She was a mature woman, and should receive respect from this young girl, yet she was on the floor, slavering over a double ended dildo. It was humiliating, and turning her on so much her pussy throbbed.

She ached inside, with a tummy churning in turmoil, needing so badly to be ridden by her mistress. The name she called her, Geraldine, had been hers. It seemed so long ago, so much so it could have been someone else, maybe a past life in a bygone age.

Why doesn't mistress mate with me? I'm her bitch and I'm on heat, ready to be taken. Geraldine whined with raw need.

That name, it reminds me of what I once was. Why am I like this? I've been corrupted into becoming a lowly, dumb animal. It wasn't always like this. I wasn't always a girls bitch, I was a snooty bitch. I was so unpleasant, and argumentative, that I drove my husband away, into the arms of another woman.

Good for him! It left the way open for my mistress to take over the house, and everything else in my life. She owns me like an object, but I don't care.

Geraldine remembered the training, being spanked and belittled, being robbed of her dignity. Day after day she had been worn down by this young girl. She had quickly lost the will to fight, on finding her husband wasn't coming back.

An added injury was robbing her of her humanity, shaping her into becoming a puppy-girl. She had been a mature married woman, a person holding a respected position in the community. Now she barked to be let out into the back yard to pee.

Wearing a doggy suit, she couldn't use her hands, as they were covered in thick pads. The girl had turned her into a pathetic, dependent little pet. It was frightening how quickly she had succumbed to the degrading training.

Losing her sense of freedom didn't take long, to be replaced by a deep dependency. It was easy to shrug off all responsibility, leaving her helpless to refuse this young girl anything. Miranda became her mistress, ruling her life more and more, as she sank into the role of slave, becoming just a toy to be played with, then a happy little puppy.

Geraldine looked over her shoulder, seeing her mistresses dildo so close to her sex. Mistress was encouraging her to speak, pushing hard, wanting her to talk. All she wanted was to feel her mistress riding her hard.

"Please mistress, please fuck your puppy," Geraldine whispered, with tears in her eyes. She was crying for a lost life, as well as an overpowering need.

"That's a good little bitch. Good puppy!" Miranda encouraged. She playfully slapped her ass, and nudged her lips with the dildo. She steadied it with one hand, and guided it between the engorged lips. She liked the way pet was so big and swollen when aroused. She eased it in, gaining mumbled encouragement from Geraldine.

Miranda had to smile. If all those pompous stuffed shirts at committee meetings could see her now, they would be astonished. The influential woman was on her knees, being fucked by a girl from the wrong side of town. Miranda enjoyed the power over her, feeling high on the heady drug.

Geraldine glowed. Every time mistress tells me I am her good puppy, I feel a surge of happiness within me. I glow from knowing my mistress loves me, and wants me. She's looking after me, training me to become what she wants me to be. It makes me so happy, I could cry.

When mistress touches me it fills me with desire. I'm so proud when she plays with me, and praises me. It is so comforting letting someone else take responsibility for everything. At times it is beyond exciting, especially romping in bed together. It is so thrilling I feel ecstatic.

Geraldine moaned a deep wolf like cry, on feeling the dildo deeply penetrate her. With every stroke it rubbed her clit, exciting her, making her buck her hips. Pushing back on the dildo, feeling her mistresses body's touch, was wonderful. Her mistress was riding her hard, filling her with joy.

She heard her mistress moaning, signalling she was about to cum. The last thrust, had them both lost in a deep orgasm. With a twist of their bodies they managed to fall into an embrace. The dildo was eased out as they manoeuvred, wanting to hold each other tight.

They rubbed their clits and breasts together, grinding their bodies, as though trying to become one.

"I love you mistress," Geraldine whispered.

"I love you so very much my lovely pet," Miranda answered, with gentle kisses to her face, receiving loving caresses in return.

12