Miranda and Uncle Teddy

Story Info
Teddy catches Miranda being naughty and blackmails her.
3.3k words
4.22
139.5k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Miranda sat in the middle of her princess bed, leaning her long sleek body back into the many soft pillows. Barely looking at the bit of paper in the high school text book on her lap she was idly scribbling in. A soft sigh escapes between her lightly swollen parted lips as she lay there day dreaming about everything that had happened just an hour before with the captain of the football team. She let the book slip from her slightly trembling hand as her other slender fingered hand reached down under the elastic waist band of her soft white cotton panties. Slowly Miranda parted her neither lips with her fingers, feeling the moisture there for a moment before running her finger ever so slowly, teasingly up and down her hard swollen pebble of a clit. She began to massage her swollen bud harder as she let the images of her earlier encounter swim through her mind.

Miranda really had the hots for Jake Taylor, after all he was the high school quarter back, and talk about handsome, he had that down home look crossed with bad boy in just the right proportions . What girl in her right mind wouldn't want to date Jake Taylor, or at least enjoy the fuck of their lives on the end of his hot cock? It was whispered in the girls locker room, just how well hung the boy was, and now, she was that girl, the one to wrap her long pale thighs around his tanned hips.

Jake had come over to talk to her earlier in the week about having problems in math class, and they had agreed to hang out and see if Miranda could give Jake a hand. Two nights after that they went for pizza and talked forever about everything it seemed, it has started as talk about math, but Jake with all his charm changed the topic from Math to sex ed it seemed. But this afternoon, after class got out, Miranda did everything that made certain, that Jake would be interested in her for more then just math class. Just the way his eyes rolled back and his body shivered as she suckled back those last gooey drops, rolling her tongue across the head to get the last of it, she knew she had Jake very interested.

Under the bleachers, Jake had grabbed her by the upper arms and kissed her hard and rough, pressing her back against one of the beams, then grabbing roughly at her breasts through her tight little baby doll t-shirt. She had squirmed and moaned under his attentions, her nipples hardening under the soft material. She loved the forcefulness behind his attentions, it made her feel alive inside, like electricity was running through her body and down her pussy. She had felt his hard cock pressing against his jeans as if begging to be set free, released from the tight denim enclosure surrounding the . That alone had told Miranda everything she wanted to know, he wanted her, and she was going to make sure he wanted more.

Miranda had slowly slid down Jakes body to kneel in front of him, pausing for a moment to look up at him with a soft look of innocence overcome by lust, her fingers working deftly with the zipper to sliding it down easily to free his raging hard on. Jake gasped and held himself up against the beam as she slipped her soft wet lips completely around the head of his steel hard shaft. Miranda loved that sound, the air quickly being drawn into his lungs. It was the sound of power, her power for that one moment. She worked her tongue up and down the shaft, making love to it with her mouth. Hot and wet, she worked her way up and down as she rolled his balls gently in her hands while her tongue continued to dance over the tip. She could feel the tension building in his body the muscles tight and trembling as she sucked hard and furiously, and then his exclamation "Oh gods yes, I am going to cum baby, fuckin right you suck it all back!" Jake was panting at her, in his excitement. Miranda did, happily, opening her mouth to take every last hot seedy drop as it shot against the back of her throat, and she nursed his pulsing cock till he was completely spent, licking and sucking ever so lightly. Then slowly ever so slowly she finished gently licking him clean, before gently putting his softening shaft back into his pants, while smiling up at him, licking the last of the cum from her lips with a smile.

"Oh fuck baby! That was incredible! Where the fuck did you learn to suck like that?" Jake said between pants as he tried to gather himself back together, little shivers still running up his spine, Jake never knew such intensity could come from a girls mouth. He never thought he would get this far this fast with Miranda, but he sure wasn't going to let such a hot little cock sucker get away, that he was certain of.

Miranda smiled shyly, "Girl scouts?" she answered and giggled.

"Baby, you are the most incredible girl I have ever known." That is what he had said, and now as she sat on her bed, she playing with her clit, almost at the edge of her own orgasm, thinking about that moment, the moment her sweet talented lips had captured the lead quarterback.

Knock... Knock... knock... the sound at the door startled Miranda back into reality, catching her breath she sat up straight, pulling her hand free from under her waist band of her little panties. She reached down to straighten her skirt as best she could. "Who is it?"

"Hey Miranda, it's Teddy. I need to talk to you for a minute. Do you mind if I come in?"

Teddy, uncle Teddy, Mom's little brother, baby brother, who lived in the bachelor apartment up over their family's garage. Teddy had a bit of a bad boy attitude of his own. "Ya sure, come on in," Miranda answered quickly, hoping she had covered everything she was doing just instants before being interrupted.

Teddy opened the door and gave a brief smile, "Hey"

"What's up?" Miranda answered back, still a little flushed at almost getting caught.

Teddy moved to sit on the edge of the bed, and looked straight at Miranda. "I want to talk to you about what happened after school today under the bleachers." Teddy said this very calmly yet with a firm tone in his voice. It was easy to tell instantly he meant business.

Miranda turned bright red, but tried to calm herself, after all he couldn't know exactly what they were doing. "I don't know what you mean," she answered quietly, with a tremble in her voice.

Teddy tossed the couple of pages of paper he had been holding in his hand onto the bed. With a quick glance Miranda knew she was caught. There were printed photos of her down on her knees sucking off Jake for everything she was worth. Miranda blushed in shame of being found out and looked down before quietly asking, "What are you going to tell Mom and Dad?"

Teddy smiled, but not that type of smile that sets you at ease, more of the I have won type of smile. "Well Miranda dear, that all depends on you," he answered her.

Miranda blinked and didn't know what was going on, a look of complete confusion on her face, "I don't understand."

Teddy laughed lightly, enjoying his niece's discomfort for a moment, "Well you see, I can go and tell your parents about everything you did, or" he paused for a moment to let the idea of the parents knowing all about their little girl being a slut sink into Miranda's pretty little head, " I have a little deal for you" he finally said.

Miranda really didn't want her parents to know her sexual activities I mean after all she was 18, she was old enough to make these decisions, but mom and dad might not see it that way. Okay never mind, might not, they definitely would not see her point of view on this, grounding at this point was the least of her worries, more like being tossed out for being a tramp. She paused and swallowed hard trying to clear her throat. "What kind of deal?" she finally asked.

Teddy grinned, almost sure he had her in his neat little trap. "Well, first I will punish you for being such a complete slut. After all we can't have you thinking it is okay to suck off any high school boy like you did earlier today. I saw how eagerly you sucked back every little drop of cum, you were quite the little cum slut." He paused letting his words sink in, "But then after that you will be my personal little slut, from now on. You do what I want when I want, and your parents never need to know just how eagerly you sucked back that boy's cum like some little she bitch in heat."

"You can't do that!" Miranda exclaimed.

"Yes, my dear, oh yes I can. Those pictures are from the video camera I took the images off of the tape I made of you so eagerly sucking that boys cock, and I will play it for your dear parents if you don't agree. Play every second of your lips hungrily sucking up and down that boy's hard shaft. Let them hear every sound of their little slut daughter sucking the seed out of his cock like a starved whore." He paused again, "So Starting right now you become my little slut. You decide. Do I tell Mommy and Daddy that their precious little girl is a cum whore, or are you going to be my personal little slut?" Teddy just paused, running a finger along the inside of Miranda's thigh. She wanted to pull away, but she knew if she did, Teddy would take that as her refusal and mom and dad would see the tape like it was the six o'clock news.

Miranda felt so completely trapped. How has this happened so quickly? How did everything go so wrong so fast? She couldn't possibly let her mom and dad see that tape, and really Uncle Teddy was only 25, not that old, and kinda cute. Oh gods she was trying to talk herself into this stupid idea of his, but what else did she have. Miranda took a deep breath, "Don't tell mom and dad I will do what you want." She said ever so quietly.

"What was that?"

"I'll do what you want," she answered a little louder.

"One last time, I want to hear you say you will be my slut."

"I will be your slut," she practically yelled at him, tears coming to her eyes, she felt so humiliated.

"Good girl, I knew you would come to see it my way." Teddy said softly, "Now I want you to stand up, slowly remove your panties for me, and lay across my lap with your bare ass up in the air, so I can punish you for being such a dirty little tramp for a silly boy."

Miranda turned bright red, the understanding of what Uncle Teddy was about to do caught her off guard. "You can't be serious," she said.

"Your choice my little slut, you either get that little bottom bare and over my lap for a good, long and very hard spanking to teach you who is in charge now, or I put in the tape in the VCR for when mom and dad come home." Teddy said firmly. "After all this is your choice. Let your parents know you are a slut, or learn how to be my perfect little slut."

Miranda trembled, turning beet red, she slowly pulled off her panties, lifted up her skirt and laid herself down across Teddy's lap. Her entire body trembled from head to toe. Her mind was screaming for her to get up and get the hell out of there.

Smack! The sound shot out, ringing through the room. The pain was instant and the fire burned into her flesh. Miranda cried out and tried to jump up and away from Teddy. Teddy firmly grasped her by the waist and held her in place. "This is going to continue until I think you have paid for your sluttish ways. You chose now. Tell me to punish you like you deserve or to put in the tape, after this if you try again to get away or do not comply with what I ask, there will be no more choices I will simply tell them. So tell me now!"

"Please... please don't tell them," Miranda said between gasps trying to catch her breath.

"Then ask me to punish you properly." Teddy stated firmly.

"Punish me for being a slut," Miranda managed to blurt out before the tears choked her words.

Smack! Again swift and painful Teddy's hand came down firmly on Miranda's ass cheek. Miranda, cried out, squirmed, bit into her bottom lip, but she did not move to get away.

Smack! Smack! Smack! Again and again Teddy brought his hand down upon Miranda's pale bottom until it was a bright glowing red. His blows were quick and firm, leaving no room for doubt that he meant to thoroughly punish her bottom. Her body shaking with the sobs as tears streamed down her face.

When Miranda thought she could take no more, it stopped. Teddy gathered her up in his arms and held her close. He brushed her hair out of her eyes, kissed the tears from her face and gently rubbed her back.

"Shhhh shhh now. That's my girl, its all over now. That's my sweet little slut, shhh it will be okay now." He rocked her back and forth until her sobs faded, rubbing her arms and brushing the tears from her face.

Miranda was completely confused by everything at this point, it has been so terrible and yet now, with his arms wrapped around her she felt so safe.

Teddy slowly ran a hand over Miranda's breast, down along her stomach and gently between her pale thighs. He moved his fingers between her pussy lips and flicked lightly against her already swollen clit.

Miranda gasped at how intense the feeling was, her mind rocked and she was unbalanced. Teddy held her tight to his body and slowly he pushed two of his fingers into her sopping wet whole. Miranda was shocked by how easily his fingers slid into her body. How could she feel so wet after what just happened?

"Shhhh shhh, it is okay my sweet little sweet slut. You needed a firm hand to take you in and show you all of this." Teddy calmly spoke to her, "Show you how YOU can feel so good as well as the man you are with." Teddy continued to work his fingers along her swollen clit and in and out of her pussy, soft slopping sounds came from between her pink lips.

Miranda shivered from head to toe, her body giving over to the pleasures wafting over her, she let herself sink against Teddy, gasping and moaning and squirming against his hand. Her body felt alive, electric even with the sensation of her raw bottom, squirming against his lap, as her hips thrust forward to push her pussy firmly into his hand.

"That's it little slut, cum for me, be my little slut," Teddy whispered softly, his fingers working carefully yet faster still. Miranda cried out, gasping for air as her mind and body exploded with such intense orgasmic release. As the tremors subsided Teddy held her close. "That's my girl, I want your body all nice and loose now. Just lay down here quietly,' he said softly laying her face down onto the bed.

Miranda felt something cold and wet slide between her ass cheeks and gasped.

"Shhh, it's okay little slut, I am going to introduce you to a different kind of loving my sweet little toy. " Teddy crooned softly as he slowly massaged the lubricant over her tight little asshole, working his finger inside her slowly.

Miranda gasped, "Oh gawds please no... you will tear me apart." She sobbed into the pillows, finally understanding Uncle Teddy's intent.

Teddy continued to slowly work her tight rear entry more and more, dripping more and more of the slippery lubricant into her ass. "No pet I won't. It will hurt a little at first, but I promise, in short time I will have you feeling very good, very good indeed."

Miranda tried to relax her body into the bed, just feeling her body, her ass cheeks still tender from the earlier spanking, her pussy dripping from her intense orgasm, her ass full of cool slippery liquid. Then she felt Teddy drag her over to the edge of the bed, and lower her so that she was laying out, legs over the edge of the bed, body sprawled on the bed, and with the tuck of a pillow under her waist her ass was proudly displayed up in the air.

Teddy slowly moved behind her, running his finger along her very sensitive clit. Miranda felt the energy of sexual tension build in her body, and her hips moved back to meet his fingers. Slowly Teddy eased his hard shaft little by little into Miranda's tight little virginal asshole. He kept his hand tucked under her so he could continue to finger her clit. He stayed still for a moment to allow her body to adjust.

Miranda's mind was blown away, she was in pain and yet the sexual tension of another orgasm was building in her body. She involuntarily arched back against him as the tension in her body increased. Teddy knew this for the sign it was, Miranda was ready now, even if she herself didn't know it.

Teddy slowly drew back, withdrawing most of the way from Miranda's sweet ass, only to push back in against slowly. A moan escaped his lips as he felt the tightness all around his hard cock. Slowly he increased the speed of his thrusts, till he was literally pounding Miranda's little ass as she shook from the orgasm his fingers had released in her. Miranda was lost in a world of intense pain and intense pleasure wrapped together, her mind a mire of the unknown. Finally with one hard thrust, Teddy filled Miranda's ass full of his hot cum. Gasping he leaned down over her for a moment before slowly withdrawing from her ass. Grabbing up a towel on the floor, Teddy turned to gather up Miranda's shaking body and placed her gently on the bed with the towel tucked under her now light pink butt cheeks, as he watched his seed, mixed with the slightest tint of blood, seep from between her lower cheeks.

Miranda was completely mind broken. She had never felt like this before, her body ached all over, her ass hurt, inside and out, and yet she felt completely free. Tired, aching and yet free.

Teddy curled up behind Miranda, held her close and brushed the hair from her face. "There, there my sweet little slut. From now on that little ass of yours belongs to me. I don't care if you fuck your quarter back boy friend, but that ass is mine unless I say differently. Do you understand?"

Miranda just nodded, and relaxed into her pillows.

Teddy told her parents that she was tired that night when she didn't arrive at the dinner table and promised to look in on her while they were gone to the movies tonight. What he didn't tell them was he would probably fuck their sweet little daughters tight little ass again while they were out. Yes... maybe that was what he should do. After all had to get that sweet white creamy ass use to the feel of his cock filling it full.

Teddy smiled softly to himself later that night as he turned of the light in his little apartment over the garage. This was going to be a wonderful summer indeed.