Miranda Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Miranda caught her breath as she watched the ribbons of rapidly cooling liquid start to dribble down her body, into her pubic hair and between her legs. She looked up at Brad, whose eyes were still on Gail.

"You can go to her later." Miranda ordered, spreading her legs wide, until she felt her well-fucked pussy lips opening. "You've made a mess all over me. I want you to lick me clean, right now!"

Like an obedient slave, Brad lowered himself to his knees, between her legs. He started to lick her pussy when she stopped him.

"Top to bottom." She ordered. "Save the best for last, and you'd better make me scream when I cum."

Brad obeyed, and moved to her cheek, where the first splatters of cum had hit her. As she moaned appreciatively to the warm tongue bathing her body, she reached over and took one of the wine glasses off the table.

"Thanks for the drink, Brad."

--------------------------------------------

Miranda stepped out of the lady's bathroom into the makeup room. As she straightened her hair, two young women emerged from the bathroom, gossiping freely. They both paused and looked at Miranda, exchanging greetings. For a split second there was a look of de JA vous on their faces, and the blonde blushed. She commented she needed to go back into the bathroom to 'make an adjustment'. She turned and returned to her stall as the redhead paused for a second, looking at Miranda. Closing her eyes and taking a deep breath, she turned to take the blonde's arm. Gently reaching into her purse the redhead pulled out a little pink vibrator the other had secretly tucked away.

"Let me go with you." The redhead whispered. With a look of pleasant surprise the blonde smiled and they both crept into the private bathroom and closed the door. A few seconds later Miranda heard the sound of a vibrator, becoming muffled as it was slipped into eagerly waiting flesh. 'It's nice to bring friends together.' Miranda thought, and returned to the party. She strutted across the room with that same self-assuredness she had even when she was naked, and approached a man carrying two glasses of wine. As she passed him she took one and up ended it into her mouth. The flabbergasted man turned to give her a look of incredulity.

"Thanks for the drink, Brad. Say hi to Gail ... next time you see her."

And she walked away.

12