Miranda the Witch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oggbashan
oggbashan
1,526 Followers

"So was it a large effort, Miranda? The result was shattering even if I was your panties for what? Half an hour?"

"It was surprisingly easy, Joss. It took less out of me than the attraction spell and that is a very simple one. I suppose..." She frowned slightly "...I think that I could do the transformation spell a dozen times a day, maybe more."

I shuddered. The thought of being turned into her panties a dozen times a day was appalling. Being her panties was one thing. The transformation from me to the panties and back again was not so pleasant. It had felt like being thrown around on a theme park ride without the safety harness.

"But I can't..." Miranda stopped. "Never mind." She changed her tone. "What am I going to do with you now? I can't let you go around telling people that I turned you into my panties, can I? I'll have to make you forget all about it. "

I didn't fancy that at all. I wanted to remember! I turned towards the door as if to leave.

"Don't go!" Miranda shouted at me.

Then I couldn't. In the mirror by the door I saw the long white slip she'd moved from the settee's arm last night rise high in the air behind me. Before I could react it dropped suddenly over my head. I was jammed inside it, my arms trapped against my sides. To my horror I watched other lingerie flying towards me. Stockings wound round my knees and ankles lashing them tightly. Miranda's bustier laced itself around my slip-swathed torso. The panties whose twin I'd been last night forced themselves inside my mouth. A bra's cup clamped over my face and the other cradled the back of my head as its back strap covered and gagged my mouth. All her intimate items writhed as they tried to hold me closer and closer.

"Mmmpf!" was all I could manage to express. Miranda stood in front of me. I could just see her through the bra-cup hugging my face.

"Naughty! You shouldn't try to leave until I give you permission."

She edged me towards the settee and gave me a gentle push. Restrained as I was I fell helplessly. She lifted my legs off the floor. Now she didn't need the settee's unusual features. I couldn't move at all. I could barely see and I couldn't talk.

Miranda stood there in her tweed skirt, sensible shoes and jacket. The contrast between us was ridiculous. I was lying prone in my evening suit yet hidden under her underwear that was binding me as her helpless prisoner.

"What shall I do with you, Joss?" she asked. "I can't let you go, but you can't just disappear. Too many people would ask questions and know that you left with me last night."

She sat beside me and ruffled my hair. It was about all that was left visible of me.

"I need your co-operation. We could enjoy things together as long as you keep quiet about it. Perhaps I could enforce your silence by witchcraft but we'd have much more enjoyment if you were a willing participant."

She paused and muttered under her breath. The bra slowly released my face and the panties slid out of my mouth. I was aware that the reprieve was conditional. The bra's cup was poised ready to gag me again.

"I don't want to forget last night!" I protested. "I enjoyed most of it and I might want to repeat some of it. Please don't make me forget!"

"So that's it," she said happily "I didn't think that you'd want to leave me so soon."

"I don't!"

"Then you'll co-operate?" The bra twitched ominously.

"Yes, please."

"OK. We'll have breakfast and work out where we go from here."

As Miranda spoke the stockings unwound themselves from my legs, the bra lifted off my head and the bustier unlaced itself but seemed reluctant to do so.

She helped me to stand up then the slip started to ease itself up and off me.

"Hold it!" Miranda ordered. The slip grabbed me again.

Miranda held her arms up above her head and moved her hands in the air. I gasped. She was suddenly naked with her clothes neatly folded on a table. Her hands kept moving and under the slip I was naked too. Miranda rubbed her breasts against me with her hands still making passes in the air. She slid her arms into a dressing gown as it dropped around us both. She tied its belt behind my back and pressed closely against me. Her hands and arms were free. Mine were tied.

She kissed me, holding my head in her hands.

"There!" she said as she rubbed herself against me. "That should keep you interested until after breakfast."

She waved her hands again, briskly this time. Then she was fully dressed. So was I. And I was free!

We ate breakfast as if we were just the friends we had been before last night.

Chapter 2: The First Day

Miranda is a witch. After last night I was beginning to understand what a relationship with a witch might mean...

We sat eating breakfast in Miranda's cottage. She was dressed as she usually was. She had a tweed skirt, a plain white blouse, a jacket and wore sensible shoes. I was still in evening clothes from last night's dinner dance. Miranda looked quizzically at me.

"You can't leave here dressed like that, Joss. People might think that you've been here all night."

Of course, I had been in her cottage all night. I hadn't had a choice about it!

"Unless you've got something suitable in menswear lying around, how can I change?" I asked. I was being sarcastic. I appreciated the problem just as much as she did. It was a concern. We lived in a small town and people would talk if they found out.

"Well," she said thoughtfully "I haven't got anything for you to wear but I could wear YOU!"

I winced at that. Yesterday evening she'd turned me into her panties and had worn me. She could do it again and then she could walk out of the house wearing me. I'd enjoyed being her panties but I wasn't ready to face the world as a pair of knickers!

She saw that I was worried. She tried to reassure me.

"It would only me until we get to your house. I'd choose something innocuous to change you into. Something that people wouldn't notice. Something I normally wear outdoors..."

I felt relieved. Still unwilling to be transformed but if she was thinking like that she was at least considering my feelings.

"I suppose you could, Miranda. I'd rather be changed into something to enjoy the sensation but just this once it could save our reputations."

"OK. Finish your breakfast then strip and bundle your clothes up for me to carry."

So that's what happened. I stripped, parcelled my clothes up into a carrier bag and waited for what Miranda would do. What would she change me into?

She came through from the hall holding something behind her back.

"I've found the ideal item," she said, still hiding it. "Hold my hand, Joss."

I'd have liked to know what I was to be, but I already knew that I couldn't afford to argue with Miranda. If I did I'd be overwhelmed by flying lingerie, bound and gagged by pantyhose or meet some other embarrassing predicament. I sighed as I gave her my hand.

She smiled at me. "Thank you for your trust in me, Joss." That smile dispelled my unease.

She muttered the formula that I couldn't understand and I felt the wrenching turmoil of the transformation. I shrunk smaller and smaller and finally I was held in her hand as - a hat! It was a feminine and delicate hat but still just a hat. It was a "sensible" hat to go with the rest of her outfit. Miranda picked me up and placed me on her head. I fitted over the back of her gleaming black hair and just touched the nape of her neck. Her hair smelt wonderful! Wisps of it caressed my edges. I hadn't expected sexual excitement from being a hat. I was getting it!

Miranda picked up the carrier bag with my evening clothes and left the cottage. She climbed into her car. I didn't even brush the car's roof lining as she sat in the driver's seat. She drove the short distance to my house and parked outside. Then disaster!

As she got out of the car I caught on the top of the door opening and fell off. She caught me with a cry of horror. We both realised what was about to happen. I was starting to change back into a full size naked man in broad daylight! She rushed towards my front door. Then she couldn't open it. The keys were in my evening suit still in the carrier bag in the car. She turned to run back to the car then stopped. If she'd gone it would have been too late. I was recognisably a naked man. Small still, but naked. Soon she wouldn't be able to hide me with her body. I tried to speak but hadn't changed far enough.

She acted quickly. She stripped off her jacket and wrapped it round me. I was already the size of a small child. Carrying me clutched to her, she returned to the car, extracted the carrier bag, fumbled inside it for the keys, returned to the front door and let herself in.

We were still in trouble. Both side of the door were clear glass panels and now I was now full size, naked and much too large for her jacket to hide me. I couldn't move from behind the door without being seen.

Miranda was equal to the situation. Rummaging in her handbag she produced a glove. Holding it in one hand and touching me with the other she muttered her spell as quickly as she could. Then relief - I was a glove. A shabby work-a-day black glove but not the embarrassing revelation I could have been. Miranda held me and my 'twin' in her left hand.

In my living room she collapsed on my settee.

"That was a narrow squeak, Joss! I'd never have lived that down, nor would you!"

She laughed nervously. "I need a drink - now." Still clutching the pair of gloves she went into my kitchen.

"Hmm." she said "At least you are clean and tidy."

She looked around my neatly arranged kitchen. Nothing was out of place and everything had its place.

"Where do you keep the glasses, Joss?" She asked, flinging open one cupboard after another. As a glove I couldn't tell her.

Eventually she found the glasses and filled one with tap water. She tossed it off quickly before refilling the glass.

"It's lucky for you that you weren't my panties then. Either you'd have emerged from under my skirt or else you might have been wet through. I nearly peed myself in fright."

Clutching the glass she walked back into to my sitting room. She sat down again and put a glove on the settee beside her. It was the other glove, not me! She still held me with her hand resting on her lap.

"Come on, Joss! You should change quicker than that." She said impatiently as she watched the other glove. "Oh well, I'll try the quick change method." She muttered the spell under her breath. Instantly I became my naked self lying on my back across her lap with her hand resting where it shouldn't - on my taut erection. She withdrew her hand as if she'd being stung.

"Joss!" she yelled, spilling the water all over me. "You startled me."

"So did you" I retorted. "You tried to change the wrong glove, then grabbed my penis, then soaked me!"

We both burst out laughing at the ridiculous situation, and in relief.

"I don't think I'll wear a transformed you in public again, at least not until I've thought long and hard about it." said Miranda.

"I would appreciate that!" I admitted, "That was a narrow escape."

"Are you going to lie there all day?" she asked. "Hadn't you better get dressed before the whole town decides to visit us?"

I saw her point. Since breakfast we had had enough shocks for the day. I went to my bedroom and dressed casually before returning to Miranda. She stood up to greet me with a kiss. That was a nice welcome.

"What shall we do today?" I asked.

"How about going out for the day? I'd like to get to know you better before we have more adventures" she replied.

"That sounds good. I'd like to know more about you. You are so different from the girl I've been aware of all my life that I can hardly believe that you are the same person."

"I am. It's just that I can't let people suspect that I'm a witch. They might get the wrong idea."

"So they might. I like the witch version - no, it's stronger than that. I love Miranda the Witch." I declared.

That earned me a delighted hug and a frenzy of kisses.

"I love you, Joss," Miranda whispered in my ear as she nibbled my earlobe. "I've wanted you for some time. I even asked your sister Emily to help me. She likes me but wouldn't help because she loves you. She insisted that I leave you to make your own choice. I did but you didn't seem to notice me."

"I noticed. I appreciated you as a friend. I just didn't know the real you. Now that I do, you are irresistible."

We left it at that for a while. Happily we prepared for the day out. I made sandwiches while Miranda made coffee in a Thermos. We loaded the lunch in my sports car and set off. Apart from driving South towards the sun we had no real idea where we would go.

After an hour we stopped in a forest area and walked hand in hand through the woods. We found that our knowledge of natural history was complementary. I knew the trees and plants; she the animals, birds and insects. We explained things to each other, pointed out rarities and just watched life happening around us. It seemed natural to walk quietly side by side holding hands just like a pair of teenagers. Our understanding of each other seemed to grow deeper each minute. When we returned to the car to eat our picnic lunch I felt that I had been together with Miranda for months not hours. The more I knew of her, the more I admired her. We sat together, her arm round my waist, my arm round her shoulder. From time to time we kissed gently.

"Joss," said Miranda quietly "What shall we do?"

I realised that this was more than a question about the rest of the day.

"I think we should just enjoy our relationship as it develops and then see where it gets us." I replied seriously.

"I agree - but I want to explore the possibilities of that spell as well."

"I couldn't stop you, even if I wanted too," I said "And the possibilities of it could be exciting. All I ask is that you treat me gently, please."

"Of course I will..." she hugged me "...most of the time."

She winked at me. I knew that I'd suffer sometimes but already I knew that being with Miranda was worth some indignity and embarrassment. She'd saved our reputations this morning with her skill. I didn't mind that it had been her spell that caused the trouble.

We packed up the remains of our lunch and got back into the car. We set off again, still travelling South. I had a vague idea where I was going but we were just enjoying the quiet country roads. Then I saw a signpost to a place I remembered from childhood outings with my parents. I followed its direction and much sooner than I expected reached a seaside car park. There were just a handful of cars there.

Miranda and I got out and walked to the top of the sand dune. Stretched out before us was a beach of golden sand. It still seemed limitless. The tide was out leaving a wide expanse of rippled beach. We walked down to the high water mark and along the beach. We shed our shoes. I rolled up my trousers. Miranda shed her tights. We noticed the bird and animal tracks in the wet sand, the shells and waded through sandy pools. One of them was our downfall. It was cloudy and much deeper than the others. Miranda nearly fell over as she pointed out a small fish. She grabbed at me and I fell headlong into the water, splashing her to the waist. As I clambered out we were a sorry sight. My clothes were soaked. Her skirt was wringing wet. We were at least a mile from the car. It would be an uncomfortable walk back.

Miranda took the opportunity to play a trick on me. I didn't know her powers well enough to realise that she could have dried us with witchcraft in seconds.

"You look a real mess," she said "I'm soaked to the waist. We need to dry off. Strip!"

I looked around. There was no one in sight. I obeyed her.

I spread my clothes out to dry and as I did so she unzipped and shed her skirt. She sat down in her plain white cotton panties and put her skirt down beside her. I sat next to her. I wasn't cold because the sun was shining brightly. She snuggled up to me and held my hand. I didn't see that she had her other hand on her wet skirt. She mumbled under her breath. I turned to ask what she was saying and realised with horror that I was being transformed. She'd done it again!

I was a copy of her skirt. A dry copy. She pulled me on and zipped me up.

"Thanks, Joss," she said "Now I can continue to explore this beach while our clothes dry."

She set off along the beach. I watched my sodden clothes retreating into the distance. Then I explored the more immediate feelings. I was a straight mid-calf length tweed skirt, lined with nylon. Her legs brushed inside me as she walked, exciting me with her salt flavoured skin. Outside I moved as she strode out. Her buttocks waggled me. I felt some resentment at being changed so secretly and wondered if I could retaliate. What could I do as a skirt?

I tried to move independently. At first all I could do was flick my hem rather more than her legs were doing. I had a slit at the back for ease of movement. I closed it, wrapping the skirt tighter. I released the slit instantly before she could realise what I was doing. I waited for my chance. It came when she reached a hump in the sand. She'd have to stretch out to climb it. As she lifted her left leg I closed the slit and pulled the sides across each other, hobbling her. I pulled all of myself inwards lashing her legs together. She fell flat on her face!

"Joss!" she spluttered, spitting out sand. "You did that on purpose!"

I had. I'd enjoyed it. I still held her tight so that she couldn't stand up. Then I had another idea. I pulled myself in across her crotch. It was almost as if I had fingers on the skirt's material. I pushed her panties inside her. While she struggled to stand I massaged her clitoris. She gave up and let me play. She started to breathe rapidly and then she shouted at me.

"Yes, Joss! Yes! Keep going! Don't stop!"

I didn't. It took effort and strength. If I hadn't been a skirt I'd have been dripping with sweat. At last she climaxed before my muscles wore out. I collapsed into being an ordinary skirt again.

Miranda stood up and brushed me down gently.

"You know, Joss, that was wonderful. I didn't think that you could do so much while transformed. I'm glad that I made you into my skirt even if I didn't need to."

She didn't need to? Why not? She answered the question I couldn't ask.

"I could have dried us both with a simple spell. When we left my skirt and your clothes behind I used it. They're now clean and dry as if they'd just been washed. So I tricked you into stripping! You've repaid me. Are we quits now? Give me a sign if you agree, please."

I hugged her legs briefly. It was all I could manage.

"Thank you, Joss. Let's go back and restore you."

She strode off towards the clothes. I relaxed around her and allowed myself to be lulled into a half sleep by her movements. It was nice being so close to her, feeling her muscles move. Her legs were still delicious. I clung briefly to her as she tried to pull me off. Then I was myself again, lying on her lap with my head cradled in her arms.

"Tired, Joss?" she asked.

"Yes. It was hard work moving that skirt. I need practice to build up some stamina."

"You did brilliantly."

She pressed my head against her breasts. That was bliss. I dozed there for a while until I was woken by her kisses.

"Time to move, Joss. Someone's been past so I dressed you. Now it's getting dark. We ought to start back."

I looked around. I was fully dressed in my clothes that were clean and dry. Resting against Miranda's breast I could see that the sun was setting. I roused myself to sit up. She stood up and helped me to stand.

"I think I'd better drive. You look too tired."

I agreed with her. I still felt like a limp rag. She walked me back to the car, helped me into the passenger seat. She slid behind the wheel of my sports car. Normally I'd have resented anyone driving my car but I trusted Miranda. I was right. She drove so competently that I slept almost all the way home yet we were there as quickly as my fastest driving. She was a better driver than me!

oggbashan
oggbashan
1,526 Followers
123456...8