Miranda's Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie scrambled up the bed to lie beside Miranda, to hold her as they both repositioned themselves more comfortably. The two girls lay there, holding each other, embracing, stroking, caressing, as if they had been lovers for years. Both suddenly felt at ease with each other, comfortable.

"Oh God Julie, this is so amazing, so lovely, you're incredible. Oh please fuck me. Oh God, please fuck me, make me come again."

Julie smiled softly as she studied her student, her lover, her conquest. Intently she looked at Miranda, looking at her soft pert breasts, admiring her curves, her aroused fanny, her labia, moist, puffed out, her pubic hair matted.

"Please take me, take me again," whispered Miranda, her voice almost a whimper.

Julie hesitated, smiled to her self, reached for the drawer, opened it. Her hand grasped the item she was searching for; she removed it and closed the draw. She held the double ended dido for Miranda to see, the only expression on Julie's face was a question.

Miranda understood what was being suggested, simply nodded, blushed, looked intently at Julie as she held the double ended dildo firmly in her hand and shifted position to better use the toy. Miranda looked apprehensively at the dildo, then back at Julie, then back at the dildo, seemingly her mind made up.

"Oh God... Oh God yes. Fill me please."

Miranda reached for Julie's hand as she placed the dildo on the bed between her legs, took it, touched it softly, stroked it. Julie leant in, kissed Miranda, starting from the lips, not a full blown kiss, but soft gentle butterfly kisses, her hands caressing her sides using her fingernails. Slowly she moved her kisses towards her chin, down her neck, onto her breasts, taking her time, leaving a trail of kisses.

Julie shuffled, repositioned herself, straddled Miranda's slim hips, leant down and kissed her again on the lips, this time a full soft deep kiss, sucking her tongue, her lips. Finally Julie broke the kiss, her hands moved to hold Miranda by her shoulders, gently she rubbed her fanny against Miranda's tracing the outline of her breast with her tongue, lightly flicking Miranda's nipple with her tongue. Slowly, Julie took her breast and nipple into her mouth as she softly ran her nails along the inside of Miranda's thighs. Julie continued to move downwards to Miranda's fanny, kissing her petals, her wetness, teasing her lips; she paused, inhaled deeply, as if lingering in Miranda's scent. Miranda, lost in her self, in the moment of heaven, lay there allowing herself to be submissive, as she let her teacher, her Mistress lead the way.

Julie smiled at her pet, slipped her tongue past her folds, her swollen, flowering petals; slipped it slightly into her, heard, sensed Miranda gasp as her sanctuary was once more invaded. Julie continued, her nose against Miranda's clit, then moving her mouth up to cover her clit, she took it in, flicked Miranda's clit with her tongue as she reached for the dildo.

Miranda received this new soft onslaught so willingly, she gasped, sighed, her body squirming, shivering, as she kicked out softly with her legs, her arms, her fingers gripped the duvet, as she let out her moans of pleasure. Julie continued to relish Miranda's cries, her subservience. She moved her body further up Miranda's, leaving her sopping fanny with her mouth but moving so her fingers had access to Miranda's sex; she covered her clit with her fingers, circled it slowly.

Finally, satisfied that Miranda was ready, Julie reached for the dildo, adjusted it in her hands, pressed the tip to Miranda's entrance, rubbing in small circles, teasing her opening with the dildo. She ensured that the tip was wet, then she eased the dildo into Miranda's inner sanctuary, heard her gasp, pant as she eased in the first inch.

She paused, watched Miranda's face, then started to move it further, an inch at a time, reaching behind herself, between Miranda's spread legs. It seemed an eternity before Julie was satisfied that the 7 inches has been inserted, all the time she had watched Miranda's face so closely, a look of absolute concentration on the young girl's face throughout, barely a sound was made.

Finally, she muttered "Oh God Julie, feeling it invade me, fill me, it's so big, I feel like it's claiming me. I want you to fuck me with it, make me come, please."

She acknowledged the request with a smile, started to move the dildo in and out, carefully fucking her with the seven inches, her other hand worked on Miranda's clit, gently rubbing it, teasing it, gradually more aggressive, forcing Miranda's arousal to build.

"Miranda," Julie looked into her eyes, "please hold it steady for me, with your hands."

As she spoke those words, she lifted herself up, moved back a little, positioned herself, her soaking fanny over the exposed end, moving her sex over it, over the other end of the dildo that was buried deep in Miranda. Slowly Julie began to lower her self onto the end that was held upright in Miranda's fingers, slipped herself onto it, gently rocking on it, guiding it ever deeper, moving it inside them both, as gradually she accepted more of it, slipping it into her own fanny, until finally, as Miranda moved her hand away their fannies, their clits pressed together; the two lovers joined by the dildo.

Gently, Julie began to grind on the dildo, her clit against Miranda's, as she cupped her breasts in front of Miranda's face. Her hips set a rhythm, pushing on the dildo, grinding their clits together. Miranda reached for Julie's hips, held them, helping her, supporting her, watching her beauty, the beauty of this woman over her, fucking her, her teacher, her lover.

The room was filled with the sound of gasps, deep sighs, heavy breathing, the creak of the bed as the two lovers increased the tempo, feeling their clits press against each other, gasping, sighing, pressing, rocking, hips undulating. For anyone to have been lucky enough to be a fly on the wall, the sight before them would have been highly erotic, highly arousing. Miranda on her back, Julie almost on top, Miranda's hands holding Julie at the hips, feeling Julie push the dildo into her, as their fannies continued to grind softly against each other; Julie setting the rhythm, Miranda meeting it, matching it as Julie thrusts.

As the tempo increased, Julie began to call out Miranda's name, incoherent swearing mixed with the moans, the whispers. "Oh god, oh fuck. Oh fuck Julie," emerged Miranda's reply as Julie began to move more assertively, more aggressively above Miranda, pushing the dildo deeper into her. Miranda gasped loudly, squirming as she felt the dildo push further inside her, her mouth open, her hands moved to grasp the duvet, gripping it till her knuckles turned white, her muscles clenching the dildo inside her.

"Oh God, oh fuck Julie I'm yours take me... Take meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!"

Miranda's body convulsed and spasmed, shuddered as the largest orgasm yet burst from deep inside her, traveling like wildfire to every nerve. Her mouth spouted gibberish, "Oh God oh my God," expletives, blasphemies as she held Julie, pulled her down onto her, her tongue licking, mouth kissing, wanton.

Julie responded to Miranda, kissed her deeper, more passionately than ever, Miranda's mouth held to hers, Julie's need to feel her blackmailer submit beneath her driving her on, making her fuck her antagonist harder, faster, knowing how close Miranda is. She repeatedly slammed herself down on the dildo, driving it ever deeper inside Mirada, seeing her lips move, squeals of pain emerge, as she meets the increased pace, meeting Julie's every thrust, riding her orgasms as they came thick and fast until with an enormous shudder her final, most monumental orgasm struck. Her body shook, she screamed, shouted, writhed, called out Julie's name, her body shivered, shuddered again as Julie never let up, rocking that dildo deeper, faster, harder.

"Come for me my Miranda," gasped Julie as she caused the girl to almost black out in ecstasy. Miranda continued to shudder in climax, moaning, gasping, panting, and seeing this, feeling her total abandonment caused Julie's own orgasm, her body shuddering along with that of her student.

After riding the intensity of the orgasm, Julie collapsed onto Miranda who pulled her into a tight hug, spent, exhausted, but in the afterglow of those intense orgasms, occasionally rocked by aftershock from one or other of them. Hugging tenderly, kissing, both having slept badly the night before; they soon fell asleep in each other's embrace, still held together by the dildo.

Epilogue

Thank you for reading another piece of fiction that I have written. I must thank two lovely online friends who helped turn this story into reality. I hope you enjoyed it and please vote.

Miranda