Miranda's Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vixen_deb
vixen_deb
21 Followers

Amos thought 'whew' and slid open the drawer in front of him. He quickly undid his pants, stroking his hard throbbing cock a couple of times before positioning the rubber over its tip and unrolling it down his length. He hurriedly popped the top of the second tube of KY he'd placed in the drawer yesterday squeezing out a cold glob in his hand. He lubed his now encased rigid dick sighing as the cold soon warmed as he stroked it his length making the rubber very slick. He zipped his jeans up just enough that they wouldn't fall off and pulled the long shirttail back over his 'surprise'. He walked very carefully back to the living room.

"Miranda, you'll do as instructed, do you understand?" he asked sternly.

"Yes, Sir," she replied meekly then turned her face into the sofa so no one would be able to see the sinister grin that sprang to her face as she reveled in the fact that her fantasy was being played out not only in front of them, but with their participation. She'd had this fantasy a very long time and it had taken months to prepare Amos and then once he'd agreed, weeks to work out all the details and set it in motion. Most were put off by a 'need' for exhibitionism. They didn't understand and right now, Miranda didn't really care. All that mattered was that four people were going to witness this, close at hand and in participation. What a coups. Miranda had to work to rid herself of the gloating and to reassume the pouty submissive façade.

Amos spoke his practiced lines, "Lucille, if you would, please take both of Miranda's hands and stretch her tightly from that end of the sofa. Hugh, rub that hard monster all over Miranda's face. Susan and Claire be patient for just a couple of minutes, please".

The long thin wooden paddle was under the other things gathered from the bathroom. He worked it out from under them and grasped it in his right hand. Fingers flexing he worked the handle into a comfortable grip. All four of them winced as he brought the paddle down with a loud crack across both of Miranda's buttocks. An angry red splotch sprang to show exactly where the paddle had landed as Miranda yelped, her body jerking in reaction. As Amos brought the paddle down again and again he barked out, "Hold position, Miranda and keep those legs wide apart."

Miranda's whimpered, "Yes, Sir," brought a blush to every face but not one made any attempt to stop what was happening.

Once Miranda's whole bottom, sit spots and upper thighs were glowing, Amos stopped and exchanged the paddle for the dildo, lubing the rubber cock as he spoke. Eyes wide, almost shocked but following his directions, both Susan and Claire, standing at Miranda's hips, reached down using both hands to spread her cheeks wide. "Good, excellent, ladies!" Amos praised. "Now all of you hold her fast and tight", he instructed as he glanced at each one to give them the reward of his smile. And with that Amos began to work the dildo he'd lubed into Miranda's tight little ass. She winced and struggled a bit but they'd figured out as they'd planned and practiced for this to work, that Amos had to do this quickly enough they'd not lose their participants. He took only seconds to work the big flared head of the dildo through her tight ring then with precision began to work it deeper and deeper. Once Miranda had taken it all he began to stroke her ass deeply.

Claire and Susan seemed dumbstruck. Amazing that both seemed to pull Miranda's cheeks even more tightly apart in their shock at being such close witness to the dildo fucking of Miranda's ass. Hugh was grinding his cock all over Miranda's face, his pelvis beginning to hump into her as he watched the dildo slide in long strokes in and out of the tight ring of Miranda's anus, the ribbed ring of tissue pushing into her and pulling out of her with the sliding shaft. Lucille had Miranda's hands in a death grip, knuckles white, as she leaned back keeping Miranda stretched out; no small feat the way Miranda's body had begun to writhe.

Now Amos had two moves to make to bring this fantasy to fruition. Before the shock wore off he barked for Hugh to rub his cock along Miranda's lips. Hugh almost buckled at the instruction but reached to grip his cock and slide it along Miranda's lips. When all eyes leapt to watch Hugh's purple head slipping along Miranda's mouth, Amos quickly pulled the dildo out and rammed his cock into Miranda.

Amos saw and heard it all in slow motion. Miranda screamed her body bucking at the intrusion of Amos' fat throbbing cock jamming full length into her. Claire and Susan both seemed stunned for the seconds it took them to figure out they were holding Miranda open and watching Amos pumping into her ass. Lucille yelped, "Oh, my God", and Amos' eyes glanced to the spot Lucille was watching wide-eyed. His hips pushed battering his cock into her with fury when he saw Miranda open her mouth and begin to greedily suck on Hugh's swollen cock, tongue lapping then lips slipping over it drawing it deeply into her mouth.

For what seemed an eternity no one moved. And in little more than an instant it was all over. Claire and Susan didn't know whether to watch Amos' cock or Hugh's; both men were in the 'hump to cum' zone. Lucille let go of Miranda's hands and went flying backwards to land flat on her ass. Miranda was sucking with abandon at Hugh's now pumping beast. Amos could feel Miranda going rigid as her body reached its apex and he heard her howling in climax. Hugh reached to squeeze, stroking his cock creaming Miranda's face as Miranda opened her mouth to cry out. And as both Susan and Claire yanked their hands away, one to cover her eyes the other her mouth, and Miranda's cheeks closed on his dick, Amos' pelvis ground desperately into her delivering his load deeply up her tight sweet ass. All of it happened at once in seconds but in Amos' mind the whole scene came slowly in 'professional photographer rapid-fire snap shots'.

Gasping breaths were the only sound. Each dealt with the experience silently. Minutes passed then one by one they began to move. Amos pulled out of Miranda's ass and he tucked himself away zipping up. Hugh put the now flaccid monster back in its cave. Lucille began to laugh like a hyena as she lay on the floor flat on her back. Miranda pushed backwards and rose to almost buckle as her weight settled on her feet. Susan and Claire both reached out to grab her and walked with her from the room.

"Shiiiiiiit! That was amazing!" Hugh roared, "I need a DRINK!" as he headed for the kitchen. Amos walked around the sofa and held out an hand to the still laughing Lucille and helped her awkwardly to her feet. Every time she peeked to glance at him she'd break into wild giggles. Amos put his arm around her and led her across the room and up the stairs to the dining room.

He asked softly, "Glad you stayed?" Lucille couldn't answer all she could so was laugh and nod as her face reddened.

Susan, Claire and Miranda came into the dining room within minutes. Miranda had slipped into a nightgown and her fluffy baby blue robe. Damn she looked so innocent as she sheepishly smiled at each person in turn.

Miranda thanked them all sweetly for 'not only fulfilling her fantasy, but also for making it 'way hotter' than she had ever imagined.

They sat in semi-comfortable companionship chatting. Not much was said about the happenings of the night as each chose instead to hold in private what they had taken as theirs.

As their guest chatted amiably and finished a last drink, Miranda sat almost silently as she smiled at each, then dropped her eyes demurely to savor her experience.

Amos wondered if things would calm down now that this had played out for Miranda. He knew though, that if Miranda had even stranger things in mind, he'd probably be moving on; tonight had been all he could manage. He was still having a hard time believing they'd pulled things off as well as they had. He was going to have to have a talk with Miranda tomorrow, a very heated one with her belly down over his lap, because they'd agreed that the fantasy wouldn't become a threesome and he wasn't at all happy about Miranda taking Hugh into her mouth. He smiled to himself. Miranda had taught him well and tomorrow he would show her just how well.

Before too long the guests began to say good night and straggle out on their way home. Taking their memories with them as they left to ponder the night's happenings for days to come, they smiled and waved as they headed to their cars.

Amos kissed Miranda passionately then wrapped his arm around her and flipped off the lights as he led her to bed. The apartment was dark and quiet as they cuddled in bed spooning naked in each other's arms soon drifting off to sleep.

And so ended... Miranda's fantasy.

vixen_deb
vixen_deb
21 Followers
12