Miranda's Forgotten Future

Story Info
A coming of age story. Girl gets more than she thought.
1.5k words
3.71
11.4k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jackmid
Jackmid
10 Followers

Chapter 1

Sunlight glistens off of the rain drops on the leaves. Miranda walks behind Kevin through the trees.

It's raining and the spring shower is steady and refreshing. The rain is sudden but it isn't a problem; Miranda thinks of it as cleansing. She welcomes the fresh smell of the woods in the slow rain as she watches Kevin's back muscles through the rain soaked T that he is wearing.

They were on their way to the small lake that they enjoy visiting. The decision to take a trip was a spur of the moment one, Miranda had just agreed to a job in a nearby town. A celebration complete with, Kevin thinks, a skinny dip session.

Miranda watches Kevin as he forges his way along the trail ahead of her, his hair wet and his shirt clinging to his muscled arms. She starts watching the muscles in his legs through his tight jeans as he blazes the trail ahead of her. Her eyes involuntarily move to the muscled buttocks flexing with each step he takes. The tight jeans he wears shows off his tight behind and Miranda finds it hard to keep her eyes away, feeling the beginnings of moisture inside her folds. She tries to focus her eyes on the leaves as she steps, but they keep going back to Kevin, trying to focus on that ass of his.

Kevin stops and turns to her when he gets sight of the lake. She really looks beautiful with the light playing patterns across her face as it fights with the shadows. Her eyes look even brighter than usual for some reason. Maybe it is the gentle rain that has started, the way the light makes those eyes seem to overshadow their surroundings or maybe he is just learning to appreciate her beauty. He can feel the beginning of a hardon as he looks at her unrestrained nipples, which try to poke through her wet blouse. They have become so hard that he cannot take his eyes off of them.

She watches him watch her, the rain on his face making him look sexier than ever. She reaches to gather a drop that forms on the end of his nose. His matted hair seems stuck to his face. It reminds her of the time they went for a swim and she saw him wet and shirtless for the first time, his muscles gleaming in the sunlight.

Kevin approaches her, a sultry look in his eye, and she braces herself against a tree.

She feels the tingling start deep down in her stomach as her breathing increases.

'Should we be doing this?' she thinks, deciding to ignore that voice in her head....

Her eyes close as Kevin's face gets closer and she waits for the feel of his lips on hers. Miranda feels cool and hot at the same time. The sound of rain on the leaves echoes in her ears. The spring rain is steady and sensual. There is just enough chill in the air to feel good and his lips and tongue quickly bring her temperature up.

She is aware that her nipples are straining against the wet blouse and she's glad that she isn't wearing a bra. She leans back against the tree that helps protect her from some of the rain as Kevin's lips finds hers.

She stretches her arms upward, liking the feel of her wet blouse on her sensitive nipples as Kevin's hand gently moves to a breast and caresses a hard nipple. She feels it all the way down to her clit. Her clit is so hard, so engorged, like a tiny cock pressing against her pants.

She moans as Kevin's fingers pinch and rub her nipples into submission, making them both send signals to her clit as if to say 'wake up and enjoy'.

Miranda looks skyward and welcomes the rain as it gently caresses her face through the trees.

She knows that both she and Kevin are young and clumsy at this, but he is making her feel so good that she would not even think about complaining.

She isn't aware that Kevin has moved until she feels him suck a nipple into his mouth. Her knees get weak as he nips at the nipple through her blouse. His tongue circles between playful nips of his teeth sending waves of current straight to her clit. He lets his teeth slide over one and then the other as Miranda squirms, feeling her pussy clench. In no time his hand is on her thigh and slowly moves upward to her mound.

Miranda sighs and bites her bottom lip as he reaches her engorged clitoris. She welcomes his touch as he rubs her engorged lips through her pants. Her eyes close and she moves her crotch toward the hand. Her breathing gets quicker as she grinds against Kevin's hand like her pussy has a mind of its own.

She feels his hardness rub her thigh as he begins to slide his fingers inside of her waistband.

She reaches to stroke his cock and his mouth is on hers again. She feels his tongue dart past her teeth and her pussy gets even wetter. She grasps the hard cock through his pants and feels the engorged head. Kevin moans as she circles his cock with her small fingers, trying to see how hard she can squeeze it.

Kevin's hand finds its way inside her pants and is soon rubbing her mound; he feels the soft hair and then moves lower to tease her moist folds with a finger tip. His other hand reaches around her to rub her small, tight muscled behind.

Miranda grasps his tight bicep with one hand while the other squeezes his hard cock. Kevin slowly explores her wetness with his finger. She feels like she is about to explode as he starts to push inside.

She gasps as a finger probes her folds deeper. Her blue eyes open to meet Kevin's brown ones. She gyrates on his hand as he explores her wetness. A second finger finds her entrance and she tightens her grasp on Kevin's muscled bicep as he slowly pushes deeper into her. She breathes even deeper as the other hand that has somehow gotten inside her pants, begins to touch her tight back entrance. She hasn't ever felt both of her holes being teased at the same time, and it was like heaven.

"I don't know about this." She whispers between breaths.

He ignores her as he pushes both fingers deeper inside her pussy and makes circles around her anus with the tip of a finger. She sucks in a deep breath as her hips push her pussy closer to his hand, driving those fingers ever deeper.

The fingers begin to explore her wet folds as deeply as they can go. Her pussy seems to have a mind of its own and begins to rotate against Kevin's hand even harder. She is so wet now that she is soaking his hand as he finger fucks her under the tree. She doesn't remember ever being this wet before. She feels the beginnings of an orgasm, and then...

Suddenly her eyes get wide and she gasps with a jolt. She is not sure exactly what she feels, but she knows it feels too good to continue.

"Stop—"She mumbles as she pushes his hand away.

Her wet pussy is suddenly empty as the fingers that were embedded inside of her are pulled free from Miranda's push on Kevin's arm.

"What?"

"I can't. It isn't right." She nervously makes an attempt to straighten her long dark hair.

"But what about all that 'I love you' shit?"

"I just want to wait until the right time." He looks angry, so she adds. "Please."

"But this is a great time. The rain is so hot. Don't you think it's sexy?"

"Let's go." She takes his hand. "Please. Just try to understand."

Kevin sighs and adjusts his stiff cock in his jeans. "Goddammit, Miranda! How long is it gonna take?"

"Just give me a little more time. Okay?"

He leads the way toward the car.

After a while he stops and faces Miranda. "Things need to happen. I am a red blooded guy and I need sex!"

"Just drop it."

"But, it's not like I never fingered you before."

Miranda becomes angrier. "Just shut up, Kevin. I told you I want to wait for the right time."

Kevin turns to continue down the trail. "I can't wait forever, Miranda. I really, really need to fuck something."

"Well if you can't wait, I guess you can just go find yourself some little slut and forget about me!"

"Shit, Miranda." Kevin mutters as he stomps toward the car.

They made the rest of the walk to the car in silence.

In the car, Kevin turns on the radio... Guns 'n Roses sing 'I used to love her'. Miranda turns it off and they ride home in silence as she chokes back her tears.

Jackmid
Jackmid
10 Followers