Miranda's Lesson

Story Info
Miranda gets a lesson from her master she did not expect.
1.6k words
4
10.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dogwatch
dogwatch
4 Followers

Motionlessly, Miranda knelt on the cold, black slate floor.

Calm in appearance only, her mind raced over the events of the past week. She thought Master would have shown more excitement, more praise, more, well more than the disappointment she had seen in his eyes when she told him of her little idea. He was clearly displeased when she explained that he would not have to do a thing, that she had already done most of the work on the plan. That was nearly a week ago and it seemed his mood had changed. Hadn't he smiled at her when he led her into this room? But hadn't he told her to undress with a desire, a greed in his eyes that was always meant for her. Maybe she was forgiven for acting without his permission. Now her eyes were covered, covered with her favorite scarf as a blind fold. That was a new twist. Master had never used one of her scarves before, certainly never her favorite silk scarf. In a way it was special because Master was paying attention, he knew which gift she held dear. It also annoyed her a little. He tied the knot so tightly it will certainly have left a permanent stretch mark. Oh, but the mark would be a reminder of the excitement to come. How conflicted she felt, always looking for, always needing a sign of his affection, then when one is right in from of her eyes, literally, she couldn't see it. Blinded by insecurity and it was that insecurity that led to her idea.

Waiting, kneeling. The wait was longer than usual. Miranda felt the cool air around her body, naked except for her silk blindfold and collar. The tails of the knotted ends lightly brushed her bare skin between her shoulder blades. While the air was cool it was not as cold as the stainless steel handcuffs and chains that hung on the wall to her right. She would welcome the cold touch of the steel as she would have welcomed the warm supple touch of the leather straps that lay neatly coiled on the shelf to her left. Either way it would mean that he was here, in the room with her, giving her attention and she giving him pleasure. Pleasure she so enjoyed giving. It was from this pleasure of giving that also lead to her idea.

Obediently, Miranda remained kneeling until Master's return. Normally he did not leave her alone; only on special occasions did he leave the room. She considered this and decided it meant today was a special occasion. Her knees were starting to ache but her body could not deny her excitement, her anticipation, her nipples hardening in the cool air. She wondered if he had contacted the other woman, if he acted on her idea.

Quietly, Miranda waited her arms still at her sides. A sound. The door slowly swung open and she could smell his cologne. Her senses now heighten she detected more than just his cologne, something sweeter, lighter, airier. Now she knew. She felt intoxicated with joy. Master was acting on her plan.

The flicker of the candle was evident through the scarf. The sweet scent of vanilla filled the air. She could hear his leather shoes make their crisp sound on the floor. Inside she started to squirm with delight. Then, too, she heard the softer footfall of someone lighter than Master, someone bare foot. There was low murmuring that she could not quite make out. Curiosity, excitement, desire, they all danced in her chest.

Then there was a warm touch. Not Master's touch. At first it was the soft warm touch of skin next to both of her kneeling calves. More whispering and the touch moved from just her calves to her entire back and arms. She felt the warm touch of another person, another naked person. Mirroring her position but straddling her legs, back to back they knelt, not making a sound. She wondered if this was the woman she had contacted? If so, this is not how she imagined it would be, but Master would know how to handle the situation.

More candles were lit. They burned at the four corners of the room, warming the air and filling it with the scent of vanilla. It was her favorite scent. Miranda could hear her master unwinding the leather straps on her left. There was the occasional clink of metal as the buckles or metal loops touched.

Then quickly and silently she was bound. Miranda was bound at the waist. She was bound at her arms. She was bound at both of her thighs. Each time she felt the strap guided expertly by Master's strong hands. She loved his strong, sure hands. How they could just as easily caress her face or slap her ass. Each time another strap was added to her body, she listened for a word, listened for a sign, listened for any indication of praise. There was none. Only the slightest, briefest of touches as he went about his work binding Miranda's arms, legs, waist and neck collar to the other woman. Now the other woman's warmth was her warmth. Her movements were Miranda's movements. Master's wishes were now their commands.

Now she heard him move over to the far side of the room. The rustle of fabric tickled her ears and she could see in her mind's eye Master meticulously getting undressed. He always liked to prepare and start a session dressed in his suit. Then, when fluids you might not want to drip, run, spatter, splash or squirt on the fabric of a fine Armoni suit have the potential of being released... only then does he strip down to his silk boxers. He carefully removed his coat and hung it on a chrome hanger. Then he undid his belt and his pants slid down his long legs. Miranda imagined his toned legs from his daily running. His actions were never in a hurry or jerky, never with any wasted motion.

After his pants were draped through the crossbar of the chrome hanger he started to take his shirt off. This is the part Miranda always particularly enjoyed. Until now his shirt covered all of the parts of his body that she really craved, his arms, his chest. Even the shirt tails covered his firm butt. Did she mention his arms and chest? Her head was spinning at the thought of his disrobing. She could feel the other woman's breath quicken. She was getting the show. She could see the hard definition of his arms. Miranda could feel the other woman's head turn to drink in the vision of her Master. Miranda craved his attention and now the other woman could take in what was barred from her.

His shirt carefully folded and placed on a shelf, his shoes carefully placed on the floor, his socks rolled snugly inside, Miranda heard him move closer to them. As he did, the flicker of light became stronger as did the smell of vanilla. There was whispering and she felt the other woman nod her head. Time passed slowly.

Miranda could hear the sharp intake of air and felt the other woman's chest expand. She knew exactly what happened. She knew the explosion of sweet pain on her breasts as hot wax is dripped on them.

She waited for her turn. But there were three more gasps, now followed by whimpers as more wax was dripped on the other woman's breasts and belly.

Miranda waited expectantly but her turn did not come.

Instead, a new noise filled the air. There was a muffled moaning and her master's low sigh. This sound was accompanied by a motion at her head. The other woman's head was clearly moving rhythmically to the sound of the moans. Miranda's excitement grew as she visualized the pleasure the other woman was giving her master. She imagined her mouth on Master's manhood, her mouth teasing, exploring, giving. The other woman's back against Miranda's was hot. Sweat was forming between them and she could feel each breath the woman took. Her arms were tugged and pushed; her head pushed and pulled. The rhythm increased as did the sounds of pleasure. Miranda's frustration grew with each knock on her head and yet she was wet between her legs. Waiting, yearning, needing.

The moans and rhythmic motions abruptly stopped. She distinctly heard the woman ask her master to cum, to cum on her tits! His sighs became a growl and Miranda felt the other woman shudder as Master's warm seed splashed on the other woman's chest, on Miranda's shoulders, and on her new scarf.

Soon the bindings were smoothly removed and the warmth of the other woman was taken from Miranda. She was alone, kneeling, wondering. She listened intently to whispers but could not understand them. She felt lost. She could not understand what just happened. She had made plans to invite another woman to be with her and her master, even contacting her. Master had seemed quite displeased at the time but she thought he had forgiven her and warmed to the idea. However, this was not how she saw it in her mind, it was not what she had planned at all.

Still she quietly waited, kneeling, knees and heart aching. Where the other woman had been was now just a blank space on her cooling skin. All that remained of the bonds was her collar. She still had that and it gave her hope. Then his hands firmly took hold of her arm as she heard his deep voice say to stand.

Walking slowly to the door of the room he said firmly and distinctly in her ear, "I will decide who I have sexual relations with and when I have sexual relations."

He removed Miranda's scarf and she could see. See that she was wrong to invite others into their relationship without his permission, without even talking about it with him first.

Master told her to go upstairs and get cleaned up. He was going to take her to dinner.

dogwatch
dogwatch
4 Followers