Miranda's Memories

Story Info
Miranda and I go to the park.
3.1k words
3.98
12.8k
6

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/18/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I came here with Jack once," Miranda recalled the time she made out with him under the shade of the trees in the park.

"I came here with Veronica once too," I recall the times we came and I fingered her until she came in her pants. We sat down in the shade. She pulled out her phone to text someone and I couldn't help but stare at her breast. Thanks to the low cut tank top they were already half hanging out. I could see her bra peeking out of the top.

'She's still a virgin,' I remind myself. 'Maybe she wouldn't want me to do this in a park.' As I sit and stare off in space debating with myself I hear something.

"Leo!" Miranda yells towards me. I snap out of my daydream and focus on her face. "I need to get moving you wanna join me, y'know here on Earth?" As she says this she leans forward and squeezes her arms together, accenting her tits.

"Yeah let's get going," I say as I try not to get distracted. I stand and hold my hand out to help her up. She takes it and pulls herself up and presses her lips against mine very suddenly. I take my arm and embrace her wrapping one arm around her back and pulling her tightly against me and the other hand reaches for her face. Her body forms into mine as she presses herself into me. I feel her busty chest against my chest. Her arms wrap around my neck and her kiss deepens. Our tongues dart in each others mouths and swirl around each other's.

"Well that was unexpected," I whisper as our lips part. My forehead moves to touch hers.

"Yeah, well Leo I want to screw you today," she responds. "I want to lose my virginity before I leave and Veronica always talked about how good you were... I wanna feel it."

"Where can we go?" I ask. I live with my parents and Miranda's parents were home. She gives me a look and moves away from me, keeping my hand as she leads me. We end up underneath more trees but in a more secluded area.

"I noticed you looking at my tits earlier," she points out. "So you get a choice you can take off two articles of clothing and reveal whatever you want but those two are the only things you can remove for ten minutes." She stands up and does a slow turn with some teasing so I know she's wearing a bra and some very skimpy colorful panties.

"Are you sure this is where you want to lose it?" I quiz her. I want her to be absolutely sure.

"Yes, of course I am," she responded quickly. "It's kind of romantic isn't it? Besides we won't get a real chance as far as I know. So which two will it be?"

"Ok," I sigh. "I think I want to remove-" she cuts me off.

"Don't tell me, just take them off!" she said sternly. I move up and grip the bottom of her tank top. I move it upward and peel it off her slightly sweaty skin. It's a hot day so it's no surprise. It also adds a sexy shine to her bronze skin. Her bra is revealed completely, showing it has a gray and black speckled combination with a cute pink bow in the middle.

My hands move down to her shorts and I unbutton them. The zipper falls with my hand and I slowly slide them down. They hit her sneakers and she kicked the shorts off, leaving her sneakers on. Her panties only covered a small part of her ass. They had various neon colored swirls and at the end of the cloth they had pink lace. Now her curved flat stomach and saucy legs are revealed completely.

"Why'd you choose those pieces," she looked at me curiously.

"I want to see you as I torture you, I want to feel your panties become wet as you beg for me, but most of all I want to show off your body to the passerbys by teasing them. Maybe we'll even get someone to watch us. How would that make you feel? To feel like porn star." I saw Miranda shiver as she pulled closer to me and kissed me very passionately again. My hands ran down the length of her bare back, causing another shiver. One moves down and squeezes her ass. She jumps a little and parts our lips again.

"If you want to show me off you have to show yourself off," she responded. She grabs my shirt and tugs it off. Her nails drag down my chest and stomach and her hand rests on my crotch. She starts massaging it through my gym shorts, making my bulge grow and become more apparent. Her lips return to mine and her tongue pushes its way into my mouth. I take my free hand and move for her chest. I squeeze one of her breast through the fabric of her bra. My hand moves from her ass and around her body and it rests on her pussy. I can feel it starting to dampen her skimpy panties and i try to soak them by rubbing outside of them.

I hear her draw her breath and release it in a moan. I tease her for a couple minutes before attempting to push the panties aside. She pushes my hand away and pants, "No, you can't touch that yet. You didn't take off the panties." I growl at her and release her from my embrace. I take her hand and lead her. "Where do you think we're going?" she asked as she pulled back.

"Well I'm going to show you off for the last five minutes," I reply nonchalantly. I know how much of a slut Miranda really is. At least, her mindset works like one. She would love being shown off, all the men and women staring at her, the cat calls, and even the random grabbing she might get. She bit her lip as if to contemplate this idea and went along with me with a small bounce in her step. Something must have gotten her excited about this idea.

It was noon on a school day so no children were around but there were two guys playing frisbee and another couple having a picnic. The men with the frisbee stopped and stared, so Miranda ran up, her tits bouncing as she did, turned around and grinded her ass on one of them and bent over and blew a kiss to the other. She straightened up and told them we were about to fuck and they could watch if they wanted to. With that she winked and ran back. So that's what she got so excited about. She wants to be watched.

The couple she ran up to and the boy tried his hardest to keep his attention on his girl, but that attempt failed when Miranda sat next to her. She pulled her attention to herself and ask if she had ever kissed another woman before. The girl answered no and Miranda made out with her for a good two or three minutes and finally blew a kiss to the guy and told them the same thing she told the two others.

Now we had four people following us back to the secluded area. When we got there she turned and told them they were welcomed to watch and touch themselves all they wanted but we were not to be touched unless otherwise told. With that she turned to me, "So it's been ten minutes you can remove the rest." She smiled at me and kicked off her sneakers and removed socks too. I went over to her and unclipped the back of her bra, letting it fall to the floor. The guys and lady let out a gasp as her double d's dropped and revealed her pink nipples amongst her tanned tits. I kissed down her cleavage and stomach and got to the panties. I slowly removed them, the last thing coming down was the crotch of them due to the stickiness of her wet pussy. Here she stood completely naked in front of me. I told her to lay down and she obeyed. I spread her legs to reveal her dripping folds. I put my lips to them and kissed. Then I broadly stroked the entirety of her shaven pussy with my tongue. My tongue flicks inside her lips and I taste her sweet juices. I keep licking and work my way to her clit, flicking and sucking on it. I take one of my fingers and dip it into her folds. Her moans become a gasp but I quickly remove it, leaving a string of her juices between her pussy and the tip of my finger. I push my way up and offer my finger to her. She takes it in her mouth and works her tongue around it, sucking and taking the whole thing in. Once my finger was completely clean she released it. I told her to get on her knees and I stood.

I looked over and saw the two guys with their cocks out, stroking themselves. The guy with the girl also had his cock out but she was servicing him, rubbing her hand slowly up and down his shaft. Her tits were hanging out of her shirt but they weren't nearly as impressive as the ones in front of me. Maybe B cups, and her tan line where she usually puts her bikini was showing. She had a more rosy complexion about her but her tits were white.

While I was distracted looking at them I felt something wet on the underside of my shaft. I look down and Miranda's tongue was licking me from my base to my tip. Weird I didn't remember my pants coming off. She then licked my balls, juggling them around on her tongue. She placed one hand on the base of my cock and started very small strokes before taking my tip into her mouth, her saliva dripping onto my cock. Her tongue swirled around my tip and she took a couple inches of me in and pulled her head back, my cock leaving her mouth with a pop. She did this a couple more times, each time taking in more of me, until finally she had all nine of my inches in her mouth and down her throat, which felt tight around my tip. She pulled my cock out again and ushered over someone. I looked over and I saw two of the guys being blown by the other girl but one of them looked like he was gonna burst if he didn't get any action soon. He quickly ran over and Miranda started to work on him right away. Bobbing her head on his cock and rubbing her saliva all over my cock with her hand.

I heard a sort of squeal and I look over and see one of the frisbee guys blowing his load all over the others girls face and tits. She went back to sucking her boyfriend. Her shirt was now completely off. I turn back to my own girl and see her about to take me in again, stroking furiously at the other guy's cock. She then popped my cock out of her mouth again and told the other guys to go to the other girl. She looked at me.

"Are you ready to enter me?" she asked. "Are you ready for me to be your personal slut?" She said it with what sounded like slight desperation in her voice.

"What position did you want to do?" I ask trying to help her feel the best she can.

"I don't care, I just need you inside me now, she replied. I wasted no time I laid her in the grass and positioned myself over her. I started to enter her, slowly and only a little at a time. My bare cock was being covered in her slimy juices and it was the best feeling. I felt her walls parting for the first time just for me. Her walls were coated in her juices and I slid in so easily. She started panting, moaning,and gasping. She moaned my name. I finally got my whole cock in and I started with slow pumps. I slid in and slowly slid out. It took me all my self control to not pound into her as quickly as my hips would allow. But I kept a steady pace. I pulled her legs up to my shoulders and she moaned louder and louder. I must have hit a sweet spot.

Before long my pace had quickened and she had cum on my cock, spraying juices all over me. I exited her pussy and flipped her over. She knew the position and pushed herself to her hands and knees. Her pussy was glistening for me but I knew what I wanted. Her cheeks were spread for me and my cock was lubed from her juices. I pressed myself against her hole and asked if she was ready.

"Wait, I'm not really sure if I-" she started but I cut her off.

"You wanted to be my slut right?" I asked. "That means I can use whatever hole I want."

"But.... Fine go ahead," she seemed hesitant. "Please be gentle." I did the same as I did with her pussy. Slowly and steady. Her asshole was the tightest thing I've felt around my cock since Veronica lost her virginity to me. I pushed in and kept it up, adding juices from her pussy, which she kept rubbing so she gets pleasure too. I looked over and saw the girl taking in two cocks at once. Surprisingly neither were her boyfriend. She was riding one cock and sucking the other and her boyfriend was stroking his off to the side. I guess he got bored though because he knelt behind his girlfriend and entered her along with the frisbee guy. She was taking in two cocks in her tight pussy. She was panting and moaning up a storm, around the other guys cock.

I finally got my full length in Miranda's ass and this time I didn't wait. I started to pound in viciously using her as my sex toy. I grabbed her by the hips and pushed as hard and far in as I could. She produced moans of pleasure and grunts of pain. It's good I thought. Miranda always said she would like pain during sex. She would love playing with whips and blindfolds and handcuffs. Stuff like that.

I grabbed the back of her head by her hair and yanked on it for leverage to pound faster and harder. Her grunts of pain are gone and replaced with groans and whimpers. I take my cock out of her ass and tease her pussy with it,before sticking it in and pounding as hard as I can. After a few minutes Miranda beckoned over the boy the other girl was sucking off. She pulled herself away from me and told me to lay down. I did and she climbed on top of me. The other guy got to her and she looked at him and his erect cock. She licked her lips.

"Stick it in my ass," she told the guy hungrily. As she slid down on my cock with her pussy her ass was being stretched farther by this guy. We looked over as we heard a scream and the other girls juices were squirting all over the other two. She finally collapsed and lay there twitching on the other frisbee guy. Her boyfriend exited her and ran over to Miranda and put his cock out in front of her mouth. She greedily took it. As she pushed herself back and forth between the two guys I pumped into her from underneath. The other guy finally managed to get the girl off him and ran over as well, sticking his cock in front of her as well. She took turns sucking them off. While one didn't have the pleasure of Miranda's mouth he would jack himself off.

I heard grunts from above me as the guy that was in her ass pulls out and sprays some cum on her back and ass, no doubt releasing some into it before pulling out. One of the other guys ran behind Miranda and pushed him aside. He went back to his girlfriend and they left. Meanwhile, while I'm still pounding into her soaked pussy, my hand reaches for her clit. The guy enters her ass just as I find it and press it. She moans loudly around the guys cock and starts to buck, desperately trying to get us deeper inside her.

Finally with one last scream she squirts all over my cock, her juices gushing onto me, covering and dripping off my sack. She climbs off me and sits herself up. She beckons the two boys to stand in front of her. She sits back over me with her back to my face and slowly slides back onto me. She moves her hips around and starts to suck the other guys' cocks, her mouth on one and hand on the other. They finally cum around the same time, one on her face and tits and the other in her mouth. She swallowed it all of course. Even went as far as scooping up a string from her tits and putting that in her mouth. They stayed to watch the rest of the show.

Miranda climbs off again her juices making it extremely easy to slide off me. She turns to me and slowly drops down until her face is in front of my cock. She licks the balls first and continues the way up my shaft and finally tasting the precum from my tip before taking me into her mouth. She released me.

"We taste really good together," she reported. "But I want to taste you cum Leo. Cum for me Leo." She pushed her mouth back down on my member and sucked and licked until I finally burst onto her face. She quickly sucked the rest out of my shaft and lapped up what she missed.

She fell into the grass and looked at me. "That's going to be a nice memory. Everytime I see this I'll think of you." I realized the two guys still hadn't left but at least they were dressed, and they were holding something.

"Here," one said, handing us a piece of paper. "It looks like the couple left their number here for you and we put ours on there too if you ever wanna do this again sometime." With that they left. I took a look at the paper. It said, 'Call us for more goods times ;)'