Miranda's Pickle Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

THUNK.

Something outside the room made a heavy noise, and the bracelets caught themselves in the air. No freaking way. This could not be happening! Miranda was now hanging by her wrists in the middle of her boyfriend's private room, expecting him home in just a few minutes.

The message on the viewscreen changed again: "Surprise engaged! Haptic mode safety cutoff in 60 minutes."

"Nooo!" Miranda cried through her veil gag. It wasn't supposed to happen like this! She was supposed to get away this time. Damn her insatiable curiosity. Struggle as she might, she could not get loose of bracelets, headdress, or low-gravity mat. She was trapped in the air with nothing to do until Chris arrived, or the safety cutoff released her in an hour. Well, she reflected, the music was still playing. She was comfortable enough, without her normal full weight on her wrists - she could find a way to dance.

She was just starting to enjoy the swinging motions she got with certain hip gyrations when she saw the door open. Chris walked in with a look of plain surprise. He was wearing a rather nice blazer and slacks, shiny shoes and a long sleeve shirt opened just a few buttons below "office formal." He must have started undressing as he came in. Too bad he hadn't waited to come in here a little longer...

"Miranda, it seems I've misjudged you," he said.

Oh god, there came the guilt crashing in. How could he ever forgive her for this? She'd faked a maintenance emergency in order to break into his home, gone through his very personal drawers, and used his very expensive computer room for her own entertainment without his permission. Oh, and don't forget vandalizing his personal video collection, and stealing some of his jewelry. Well, she'd meant to put the jewelry back but here she was, still in them, caught red-handed.

"I thought for sure it would take you longer to get this far."

Wait... what? He looks her up and down, breaking into a grin.

"And I see you've already become acquainted with my artigrav dissipator and magnetic hook field. I daresay you've gone and started the fun without me again."

Oh. My. GOD. He meant to do this to me all along!?

"You're a sick man," she bit out through the veil.

He laughed, a full hearty deep-belly laugh.

"Consider, if you will, the source of that statement. Ridiculous, no?"

He had a point. She knew he had at least one appliance like this in his front room and had come back for more. Oh, it was infuriating, though. She swung herself at him, trying to catch him with her legs.

"I think I need to adjust your attitude a little bit. Stick around, I'll teach you some respect."

He walked over to the drawers and picked out another set of bracelets, this time with a chain attached, and approached her. He wouldn't get her without a fight! She swung desperately, kicking and twisting away from him, but eventually he managed to get both of her ankles chained and secured to the floor on either side of the mat, spreading her legs helplessly. Now she couldn't even spin around.

He changed the program on the viewscreens, and an image of simple fire burst into view, bathing the room in an orange glow. There was a ticker scrolling at the bottom of the screen, with the phrase she remembered he told her to use if she was really uncomfortable and needed to leave: "The Pope Is Throwing A Monkey In The Dishwasher."

"Repeat after me," Chris said, gesturing to the ticker.

Miranda just fixed him with an icy glare.

"The pope is..." Chris said encouragingly.

Miranda shook her head. "You can't make me."

"Want to bet?" Chris said, grinning evilly.

"I'll get you for this!" she cried through the gag.

"We'll see," Chris said, walking purposefully to the drawers again.

This time, he came back with a belt. Uh oh.

SMACK!

She felt the sting even through her skirt. This was not off to a gentle start.

"I was almost- Mrff! Nngh! Urgh!" she said.

The belt licked her ass, her legs, the insides of her thighs. She was thoroughly flushed now, panting from her exertions and rising excitement.

"If you're not going to say the magic words, then we're playing by my rules. But I'll make you a deal. You let me take your clothes off without running away, and I'll remove the gag. Sound fair?"

It took only a split second to come to a decision, and nod.

"Good girl. Easy now, down we go."

He changed the program, leaving the low gravity on but turning off the 'magnetic hook field' to let her lie down on the mat. The bracelets separated, but did not loosen. He pulled her dress up over her head, and her bra soon followed. She was amused for a moment by the way her breasts sat even higher in the low gravity field; it was like she lost 5 years of age in an instant. No, actually, she had never been quite that perky. It was like instant plastic surgery, without all the drawbacks. She'd been in low gravity before of course, even zero gravity, but never naked. She barely even noticed her panties disappearing.

"Back up you go," Chris said, slapping her wrists back together with another metallic CLACK.

"Hey!" she said.

"I told you I'd take the gag off, I didn't say I'd let you stay back down."

THUNK.

He lifted her up, and she was suspended by her wrists once more.

"This isn't fair," she protested.

"Where ever did you get such a silly notion? I'm going to have to rid you of that. There is no 'fair.' Right here, in my domain, you belong to me. What's fair is what I want, no matter how fiendish or distracting."

He tickled her nose with a feather he pulled from his tie clip.

"Ah! Stop it."

"I think you mean, please stop it. And sir."

"Not so much, no."

He walked around behind her, and she struggled to turn her head to watch. Oh, not the belt again-

SMACK.

"Aaiigh!"

She was going to feel that one tomorrow.

"What's that?" He said.

SMACK.

"AAUGH, god," she groaned.

"I can't hear you, did you say sir?" he said, coming back around to face her, reaching up with the feather again.

"Ah! No. Not again. Please. Please sir not the face. It makes me sneezy."

"Better. But you didn't say anything about your belly..."

He tickled her around the navel.

"Gyeeeah! Oh you dastardly man. Nyaah-hah!"

He continued tickling her, up and down, until she was gently quivering and her skin was extra sensitive, especially on the insides of her thighs.

"I think you're ready," he said, walking back to the drawers.

"For what? S-sir? Ready for what?"

"This," he said, pulling out a small wand.

"A vibrator? Really? Like I haven't seen one of those before," she said.

"Perhaps, we shall see."

It let out a low buzz, and he lightly grazed her thighs and above her pubic mound. She jerked against her restraints, but he was only just beginning.

"You just wait until I get out of this," Miranda warned.

"Oh? And why is that?"

"I'm gonna tie you up and put a cock ring on you so you stay hard and use you for an ENTIRE DAY!"

He did something else to the wand, and now it started a rhythmic throb about once per second as well that, while lower in frequency than the buzz in the tip, shook the whole wand in his hand as if it were trying to escape his grip. That was kind of new. He trailed it up and down her thighs, letting just the barest touch send little tingling shocks through her skin, and her muscles jerked in time to the lower-speed throbbing. Her ass had warmed where the belt had landed, and the pain was turning into quite a pleasant heat that spread through her thighs all the way to her belly and calves.

"And just how do you expect to do that? You don't look like you're in a position to do any such thing."

"You don't know who you're -urgh- fucking with," Miranda gasped. She blew the hair out of her face and glared at the man standing in front of her. "There's more to me than what you see in my social feeds."

"Perhaps you're right. Why don't I get to know you a little better?" Chris said.

He pulled the wand away from her skin and held it in front of her face, still buzzing in his hand. His breath washed over her belly, causing her to shiver even with the warmth of it.

"Is that supposed to scare me?" she said.

"Well, if not being powerless with an instrument of great stimulation in the hands of someone that knows how to use it, then what do you fear?" he said. He tapped her on the nose with it, and she started. Small gusts of air caressed her belly as he chuckled.

"Hmph. That's a pretty big claim, mister. How would you know how to really use that thing? You don't have the parts I have, after all."

"Shall we find out, then? What's the worst that could happen?"

"You could fall asleep in the middle of it," she taunted.

"If so, the timer will expire and you can escape the bracelets and tie me up like you said. I don't imagine you'd be bored with that at all."

"You could cream your pants before I've even finished," Miranda growled.

"Sounds like you've had that problem before. But I don't think you need to worry about that with me."

"Aliens could invade and kill everybody aboard and decide to use my body as an incubator for their hatchlings," she rattled off, feigning boredom.

"That would be pretty horrible. But if they killed everybody, that would include you, and you wouldn't be alive to see it or be bothered."

"Or," Miranda whispered, turning her head away from him, "you could get bored with me and throw me away after I've fallen in love."

"Look at me," Chris said gently.

She hurried to blink away sudden tears of self-doubt and terror. Composure regained, she turned back to glare at him. He reached up to stroke her cheek, and held her in place by gripping her jaw. Heat rolled off of his fingers, soaked into her neck, scorched in her throat. He'd lowered the vibrator out of view to make full eye contact.

"I don't know what sort of man you're used to, but I promise you this: I am not like any who have come before. I've been looking for you, Miranda. You're a prize I've been craving with my every waking moment. I hardly dared to think I would find what I've been looking for on this backward frontier station in the middle of nowhere, but I can't deny what I feel between us. I could no sooner discard this dream than I could cut off my own head."

Suddenly, the butterflies in her stomach had nothing to do with the ticking tension seizing her muscles.

"How?" she asked. "How could you possibly be looking for a misfit like me?"

"Being a misfit just means you haven't found your place. Well, I haven't found my place, either. It's a little early to say if we've found our places with each other, but I've never felt so right with anyone else. And you haven't ever gone so far as to break into anyone's home before so - I think it's the same for you. Tell me I'm wrong," Chris challenged.

"I..." Miranda said, eyes wide with shock and wonder. "I can't."

"Good," he said, breaking into an evil grin. "Let's see what other noises I can get out of you."

"Ooh, you!" Miranda spat as he put the vibrator to her clit.

Sensations bored into her through his hands.

*wub-bzzzzz-wub-bzzzzz-wub*

Her heartbeat pounded with the pattern of it, drawing images in her head of his cock buried deep inside her, thrusting with the same piercing insistence into her core.

Without warning, orgasm came on hard and shook her like a ragdoll as she threw her head back and screamed.

He took the vibrator away from her clit as it started to subside, giving her only a moment to recover, until he pushed it into her vaginal opening and adjusted the setting.

*WUB-bzz-WUB-bzz-WUB-bzz-WUB*

It thrummed deep inside her, sending a powerful signal through her entire body, and she transformed into a quivering mass of flesh as his tongue lapped at the nerve bundle between her legs and one orgasm crashed into another. By the time he let her down, she was panting and moaning with each exhale, and she'd lost count of the number of times she'd come.

"Now," he said, stripping his clothes off to reveal his full salute to her desirability, "it's my turn."

He walked over to the drawers again, while Miranda trembled on the mat. By the time she'd struggled to get up, he was back with a dangerous-looking chain. Before she could pull away, he slapped her breasts back and forth, left and right, turning the skin a bright pink color. He dragged his palms across the skin, drawing the blood to the surface, and then slapped them some more. Now sensitized, he put a clamp on each nipple and pulled tight. Her eyes watered with the intensity of it, but she didn't complain. She was even too far gone for words when he clipped the vibrator to the chain, sending a shockwave through her nerves and flooding her with wetness.

He lifted her by her waist, pulling her up, over and down onto his engorged member. She slid down around him effortlessly, feeling him fill her up blissfully deep inside. Then, he sank to his knees and pulled her to face him, one fist clenched in her hair, the other at her throat. Up she rose on him, as he directed with his hands. Down she pushed, with his encouragement. Neither of them looked away, or tried to, as she fucked him good and hard on the mat. Her hands went to his wrists, locking them together that way for many minutes, until her eyes rolled back and she started to thrash with loss of control, and he crushed her to his chest and impaled her on his manhood like a hydraulic piston. Her nails dug into his back as their souls burned together, and he spent himself inside her with a primal roar.

The clamps and vibrator were tossed aside and she buried her face in his chest, panting and drooling. He caressed her gently, stroking her arms, her back, her face as she caught her breath.

"That was... the best experience of my whole life," she murmered. "You know I'm going to get you for this, though."

"You'll try," he said.

...

"So... what do I call you? What is this thing between us?" Miranda asked.

"I suppose if you do manage to get one over on me, you can call me whatever you can get away with. But for now... Master will do."

"Am I yours then? All yours?"

"Yes."

"Thank you, master."

"And thank you, for the precious gift you've made of yourself. I promise to cherish it, always."

"You better. You don't want to end up like my ex husband."

"Debt slavery is a bad place to be," he agreed.

"You know about that?"

"I do now. I was guessing, based on the little information I had about the pirate incident."

"He's lucky he's worth more alive than spaced. They'd have done it for not even trying to defend the ore haul."

"I suspect he was in on it. The pirates probably offered him a cut. All he's got to do is work off his labor debt at wholesale cost and he'll be home free. They can't charge him living fees by standard debtor's code."

"That sneaky little shit. He was going to leave me holding the bag, too."

"How do you know?"

"I don't want to talk about that right now. But let's just say I've got an idea for an adventure for us to go on."

"I'm looking forward to it," Chris said.

"Master... I want you to hold me."

"My sweet, beautiful Miranda... you can have what you want- this time."

"Thank you sir," Miranda whispered, weeping with overwhelming emotion, not even able to process why. Perhaps tomorrow, when she could see straight again, she'd figure it out. And maybe he'd let her keep those lovely bracelets...

12