Miranda's Wild Dream

Story Info
Miranda has a wild sexual dream.
5k words
4.12
4.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a slow week. It was five days since I had come and my balls felt full and rich and ripe and ready to burst. Earlier, with no calls or texts or emails and nobody expected, I was so tempted to stroke myself until I could release. So, so tempted! I was so fucking horny at the thought of it. I was hard at the sheer idea. But I resisted. I have taught myself some discipline over the past few years. And I know that the moment I let go could be the moment I get a call from someone wanting to visit me almost straight away.

And so I distracted my mind, eventually relaxed and tried to sleep instead. Sleep has become a precious commodity the past few days as I have not slept well, waiting for those elusive calls. I've even taken to going to bed dressed sexily so I am prepared in case I get a call wanting an immediate visit. So when sleep would not come and my full balls and rock hard cock would not leave my mind alone, I ended up taking a sleeping tablet. I still had a few left over from a year or so before when they had been prescribed for me to sleep through the pain of a broken toe. All mended now and no lasting damage. But a little of the medication remained and so a drink and a pill and I was able to relax again and this time properly until sleep arrived.

My name is Miranda. I am a T-Girl. No hormone treatment or surgical modification. Just the mind, spirit and sensibilities of a highly sexual lady in the lithe, fit body of a young man. A fully functional young man! I keep completely smooth and shaved hairless and live as much of my life as possible as the girl that I am within. A girl within a man. A stage in evolution not easily considered by any except perhaps the most open-minded and progressive. An X-Man (or woman) of sexuality. A branch off from the usual towards the homo superior from the Homo sapiens. Or at least that's what my friend Robert said once. That I was one of an elite few that were sexually evolved at a further stage than most of humanity and because I was among the very rare I was always going to be among the misunderstood. But he said that by those rare few who cared and did understand, that I was a prized and revered Princess. He loves me and he likes me and he likes words too. And I like the way he expresses his love for me through them.

I sell sex. I allow men to explore this new sexual adventure for money. I love sex. It may be my favourite thing in the world ever. I love the joy I bring to men through it. I love the power it gives me. And I absolutely love the act of sex. Or acts! If you knew me, you'd know that I love the variety and the theatre of sex as much as the build-up and orgasm of it.

But sometimes nobody calls and the fun and the theatre and the adventure diminish. And so does the money. I have other ways to get money but none as successful or enjoyable as selling sex to hungry men seeking extraordinary times with a T-Girl.

But like I said, it had been a very slow week - no money, no sex and no fun. It starts getting quite stressful to be honest and sleep was a welcome relief so thank God for the sleeping pills!

I remember dreaming very sexual dreams. Feeling that I was very hard and even bigger than normal. My cock is better than what the adverts call "fully functional". It is big, it gets very hard and I can cum multiple times and at my best, quite heavily. In one of the dreams I was being thrown around but not roughly and my arms and legs were pulled wide apart and wouldn't come back together. In the dream my friend Robert kept whispering things to me but I wasn't sure what he was saying. But I kept giggling at what he said anyway because it seemed funny that he was there in my dream and we were on a boat and people were working on the rigging and running around us working.

Dreams can be so surreal and the medication had probably added to the effects. But then my friend was waking me out of my dream in the dream! So in the dream I must have been sleeping! And he was calling me softly while someone was pinching my nipple so hard that I actually did wake up with a yelp. I tried to brush them off my nipple but I couldn't work my arms properly. And then I was rolling over and over, like tumbling down a hill when you're a child. But without getting breathless or dizzy. And then my head was turned to one side on my pillow and I knew that even in my dream, I was back in my room and on my bed. And I could feel that horny feeling starting to rise again, even in my dream

I felt as though I needed to open myself up so someone could lick my ass pussy and then I could feel their face against the cheeks of my ass and their breath on my hole and I wriggled and pushed against them and they pushed themselves between my parted cheeks and began to probe and lick me there. In my dream I thought it must be one of the sailors who had been sorting the rigging on the boat. I still couldn't find my arms. They were either over my head or stretched out wide, I couldn't really tell. But I wanted to reach behind and grab the head of whoever was licking me and push it hard into me so I could grind against that hungry tongue. But without my arms I just thrust back in a lazy, sleepy kind of way. And they kept on licking and I could feel their tongue pushing inside me and twisting back and forth, probing deeper and wetter. And in my dreams I often have all the feelings and sensations of a woman. I can feel the sensation of full breasts and a wet and active pussy, even though I always have that hard surprise out front. That never leaves me, even in dreams!

And that was what I felt now. The fully feminine body of a woman with a beautiful big cock. Someone was licking at my wet pussy, pushing hard inside as far as their tongue could reach. And then a finger slid inside, past the tongue, deeper and wetter and twisting and probing and touching me in special places and I could feel my cock growing so hard beneath me that I had to move my body to allow it to fill out and lay between my stomach and the bed. I could feel a hand slide between my body and the bed and in the way of a dream's reality, it caressed my firm, plump breast and rolled my hard and juicy nipple between finger and thumb and tweaked it hard until I heard myself sigh in pleasurable pain. And in my dream I said, "More"! I didn't know who I was speaking to and I'm not sure what "more" I was asking for but I knew I wanted something else.

I felt butterflies and small dry snakes softly writhing and fluttering up my legs and then up my back and then kisses upon my neck and my ears. I tried to turn to kiss whoever was there but without arms I couldn't seem to remember how to turn. And then I felt a weight upon me. But not smothering or heavy. I did not feel scared. Instead I felt comforted and warm. And very, very horny again. I wanted to reach beneath my body to feel my throbbing cock but all I could do was lift my body slightly. And as I did so, the hand that had been playing upon my breast, slid down my body, across my stomach and encircled my cock. All of a sudden I felt a kind of fear grip me and I tried to turn toward whoever had hold of me but I was unable to turn properly. Then I felt my body being raised from the bed I was sure I was laying on. And the hand that held my cock turned in its own grip and pointed my cock down my body, pointing it toward my feet and pushing it past my swollen balls and then my body was lowered back down and my cock was pinned there, between my body and the bed, pointing the wrong way, poking out between my legs. It felt stretched and tight and vulnerable but I was now pinned and helpless and my sense of fear had become a sense of confusion.

And now something was rubbing gently against the tip of my cock. And then something was stroking a line down the underside of my cock. And then stroking my balls as they lay hanging either side of my cock. Something or someone was exploring my cock and balls but very gently. Then, what was clearly a hand slid beneath my cock and took hold of it all and pulled it even further down so that where before it had felt stretched, now it felt as though it was being pulled away from my body and the pubic area was stretched and taut and something like pain but a tight and sweet feeling made me want to embrace the helpless feeling of being explored like this.

Then the weight was laid upon me like before and my body was pressed down into the bed and my cock was pinned, exposed, helpless, vulnerable - and harder than seemed possible in such an unlikely position. I could almost have cum just like that if my dream had allowed it.

But instead of my release, I felt the weight upon me shifting and could recognise the sensation of a body lying on top of mine and it was clearly a man's body although the breath against my neck and the noises he whispered made it feel like a wolf against me. Hot breath and a low growling and in my mind I could see a wolf even though I could feel a man. And now I could feel his cock press against my pussy and before I had the chance to even think of escape, he had taken advantage of my position and the wetness of my pussy and he was inside me. I felt and heard myself give a tiny gasp as his cock pushed past the muscle at the entrance to my pussy and then I felt it stretch out inside me. With my own weight and the body weight on top of me, I could feel every centimetre of it gliding in as far as it could go, sliding along the inner walls of my juicy pussy until it was completely inside me and his body was pushing against the exposed head of my own cock beneath us.

I felt his hands lift me from the bed and slide around me to cup my breasts and begin to massage my nipples as he began a rhythmic, slow, thrust in and out of my pussy.

And as he fucked me I rode his rhythm and fucked him right back. In reality it can be so hard to remain locked in the same rhythm as a partner. Normally only one can dictate the speed and pattern and the other has to follow or stay passive. But in my dream we were able to just marry the speeds and rhythms together perfectly so that every thrust hit home exactly where and how I hoped and somehow I knew that what I was feeling, he was feeling too.

His hands left my breasts and he rested them beside me on the bed and raised his body off of mine to accentuate the thrusting of his hips and drove into me harder and faster and beneath him I worked to match the increase in speed and the new rhythm. His body thumped into mine on each inward stroke and the bed bounced beneath us. It felt wonderful and I was more woman than I could remember feeling for months or maybe years.

My cock was hard and starting to ache from its stretched position beneath me but it did not bother me or cause any distress. It was a delicious feeling of discomfort in a strange and dreamlike way and only added to the feminine feelings that were flowing through me as he fucked me more and more as though we would go on forever. In the dream the boat was rocking although the sea was calm and we were riding the motion together. The sails billowed around and overhead in the warm winds and I wanted to orgasm without my cock spilling my heavy load of cum. I wanted to feel that internal orgasm of a woman. And then it hit me. From inside something flowed like electricity through my groin and a warm feeling into the pit of my stomach and I cried out in ecstasy as wave after wave rolled through me and something inside my pussy gave way to a series of muscle contractions and spasms that just set fireworks off inside my brain! The muscles in my pussy went into glorious spasm, gripping and releasing the cock inside me, over and over again until the waves of feminine orgasm slowed and weakened and I stopped riding the rhythm of the man fucking me and I melted onto the bed.

And mercifully - and beautifully - he stopped as well. Perhaps he had come at the same time as me. Or even because of me. Because of what had been happening within me, maybe that had made him come. Or perhaps he sensed the change in me and as a lover he reacted in a kind of synergy. Or at the very least, a kind of lover's harmony. In the way of dreams these thoughts ran through my head in seconds and all at once.

As I lay there, spent and trying to appreciate what had just happened, I felt fingers upon my still throbbing, stretched out cock. They stroked and squeezed along the head and then released me and seconds later they were gently stroking my bottom lip. At their touch, my lips parted and they slipped inside to be met by the sensual reaction of my tongue. I licked along the fingers as they delicately ran along the inside of my lower lip. Immediately I could taste the sweet but salty tang of cum. Or perhaps something a little less musky. Then I realised that I was being fed my own pre-cum. At the realisation I felt my balls swell and my cock harden again back to its stiffest state. It stretched the skin and the flesh inside so taut in its awkward position that I started twisting my torso to release my cock and allow it some comfort and freedom.

Hands gripped my waist and hoisted me high enough for my cock to drag backwards along the bed until it flipped itself like a spring the right way up and slapped into my belly and I was dropped back down on top of it again. I just lay there feeling the discomfort fade from the lower end of the shaft of my cock and the final soft waves of orgasm and ecstasy ripple inside me. It was hard to know if those ripples were in my body or my brain. Or just ripples in the dream itself.

And as I lay there, I began to realise that my arms were back again and lazily I stroked my fingertips across my body to feel the soft sensations on my skin. And my body was tumbling slowly until it came to a halt at the bottom of a hill even though I was still in bed and still on board the ship. Now I was on my back and the sun was bright overhead. I threw one arm across my eyes to shield them from the light. And my friend, Robert was still on board because I heard him tell me how good I was and what a beautiful girl I was. And like last time, I think I laughed because it was funny even though it was true.

Then I felt the wolf again, right beside my head. But instead of fear, I brought my free arm over to stroke it and I felt hot breath on my neck and I could sense the sun going behind clouds although it never got any colder. Then the ship rose on a wave and I was thrown back even though I was laying down. My arms were thrown back, high and wide apart and I stayed in that position waiting for the sun to rest upon my body again. But instead I felt the weight of somebody resting on my chest and then something touching my mouth like the fingers had minutes before. My lips parted and my tongue slid forward to greet the fingers again. But I could tell immediately, even in sleep, even in dreams that it was a cock sliding into my mouth. And the moment I took it into my mouth I could smell and taste the familiar musk of a man's cock and my own cock hardened and swelled at the sensations from having a cock in my mouth.

Even in my dreams I know how to suck a cock and I let my tongue wander around and up and down as it slid in and slowly out and my lips gripped it wetly and gently but firmly. I could feel the gentle sensation of the foreskin rolling back and forth, up and down the shaft, exposing and covering the head, all within my warm mouth. I sucked at the flesh and could feel the strength of my sucking, pulling it tight and deep inside my mouth. All I could smell or taste were the unmistakeable sensations of a man engaged in sex. The taste of precum seeping from the cock in my mouth reminded me of my own that had been served to me minutes before. I swallowed greedily and kept sucking.

A hand had gripped my cock and had been stroking me while the cock in my mouth fucked my face and now the hand that held my cock began to push its fingers very tight and slowly down the shaft, from the head towards the base and I felt a ring around the base of my cock, tighter than the fingers and familiar but unknown at the same time. And then the cock in my mouth slid out and the weight on my chest lifted and shifted down my body and I felt my cock being pointed up and away from my body. And then the familiar and empowering feeling of my cock being pressed between cheeks and against a firm ring of familiar muscle and it was warm and very slippery and the ass that rested upon me slid down firmly, slowly and without stopping and engulfed my cock. And I slid inside him until he was sitting on my lap, our bodies hard against each other, my cock stretched out again but in a more familiar and comfortable position this time, big and full, the skin withdrawn and the entire length deep inside a hot and hungry ass.

And then he really began riding me. His weight lifted off me and rather than his weight coming back down upon me all I felt was the cheeks of his ass and the muscled walls of his hole, gripping and sliding the length of my cock, up and down and up and down and just like before when I was being fucked, I found the rhythm and began thrusting up and lowering down in harmony with his movements. We increased our speed until we found a perfect balance of tempo, thrust and sensation. Fingers played upon my breasts and I could feel them massage me, feeling full and plump and so wonderfully feminine even while my swollen, stiff, powerful cock was fucking hard into the ass above me.

In dreams we can find our place in the world and nobody questions our sense of gender or sexuality. There are no rules or easy expectations as there are when we are forced to awaken. In my dream I was the perfect T-Girl, with an athlete's body, a woman's soul and a mighty cock! As he caressed my breasts and played with my hard and swollen nipples, I felt again the feelings that felt so true and so womanly and so right. Centres of pleasure and sensation were real within my body and I reacted to the touch of his fingers and the grip of his ass in a new and feminine way. And yet that masculine power of having a cock in charge of things was there as well. And the mixture of sensations made me feel so powerful and so wild, like something inside set free and emerging so sexual that new words would have to be invented to describe who I was and what I was capable of.

He rose up and released my cock and I felt the ship tilt on the waves as he fell to the side and gripped my cock and I felt the tight ring around my shaft running up the length of my cock until it snapped free from the end and even in my dreams I could see in my mind's eye that a condom had been removed from my cock. And now hot breath and a warm mouth closed around my cock and the lips that held it started running up and down the shaft and then held the head of my cock in place while a hand stroked me hard and tight. And I felt his cock push against my mouth again and I parted my lips to guide him in with my tongue and started sucking him. I could feel my balls tighten as my cock grew ready to explode and I couldn't help myself but stopped sucking his cock and just started gasping in pleasure as I felt that final tightening and swelling and then the first hot stream of cum shot like a bolt from my cock. I could not see it but it felt like it could have shot six feet into the air. I felt it land like a heavy splatter upon my belly and chest and then the next load shot forth and immediately I felt his mouth close around me again, catching my cum.

And now I came in waves, my hot cream spurting and pulsing from my cock as it jerked and throbbed in spasms of orgasm and filled his warm mouth with what felt like floods of hot, hot cum. Eventually I began to soften and shrink and his sucking on my cock was taking me to a place so hyper-sensitive that I couldn't take it and I struggled to be released from his mouth. And as my cock slipped out from between his lips, I felt his cock push back between my own lips and I could feel him stroking it hard and I opened my mouth and felt the head of his cock jumping up and down upon my tongue as he rubbed it harder and faster until he shot his hot cum into my mouth and I felt it splatter my tongue and hit the back of my mouth and my throat, causing me to choke and splutter for a second as the next load burst onto my tongue and I could taste nothing but cum and smell nothing but sex and I sucked and swallowed until he was small and soft on my tongue and he pulled away and slipped out.

12