Miriam Ch. 02

Story Info
Widower pays for sex with his 22-year old neighbor.
5.3k words
4.54
40.2k
30

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/15/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm now picking up the story of how my beautiful 22-year old neighbor Miriam offered to trade me, a 63-year old widower, sex for money...

After Miriam gave me her amazing hand job, she walked away toward my bathroom. She closed the bathroom door behind her, and, I noticed, locked it.

I could hear the sounds of the bathtub being filled up with water. I was still longing to see, kiss, touch, and lick her pussy, to try to give her some of same pleasures she'd given me with her amazing hand job. But she'd said no for this time, and I respected her words, and respect her.

I'm not quite a neat freak, but spilling my sperm on the carpet definitely called for some clean up. And so I did that quickly, getting wipes for the purpose and trying to be thorough.

Before I was done I could hear Miriam, as she'd said she would, getting off in the bath:

"aaaaahh. Aaaah!"

I smiled, and hoped some of her thoughts might be of me. But in any case I wanted to get myself cleaned up too, and strangely felt, even after what happened, and even though it was my house, like maybe I shouldn't eavesdrop. And so I grabbed a change of clothes, and went upstairs for a quick shower and change.

By the time I came downstairs, she was in the kitchen, tidying up the lunch things that we'd left well over an hour ago. I admired her for just a second from the back—her willowy form, her medium-length almost black hair, and her lovely face.

"Oh, Miriam," I said, "You don't need to do that."

"That's supposed to be part of what you're paying me for, silly," she said in a friendly and relaxed way (after all, she was now post-orgasmic too).

"I guess so," I said, laughing a little, and then joined her in the clean up. But I now felt a little unsure what about what our relationship was at this point, as I realized with a pang that her time with me was almost up.

I went to get her money, counting out $200, which didn't seem like enough to me, but I felt that going beyond what she'd asked might not be right, and that it might tip my hand too far—not financially, but emotionally and sexually.

Somewhat awkwardly, I waited by the front door with the money, and she came out and smiled at me.

Without a word, she took the money with a smile, without counting it, and put it in her little black purse. Then she put the purse down on top of the piano, and came over to me.

Sauntered was more like it.

What she did next was simple, but amazing: she slowly pressed her body against mine, so naturally and so sensually that it was like we were long-time lovers. Her body was was slender but soft, and fit so well against my relatively slender but somewhat muscled 5' 10" frame. And she was affectionate and playful, hugging me while tickling my ear a little with her fingers, while looking up at me with her liquid brown eyes and smiling.

I responded with a sigh of contentment and a big smile, as I reached my strong arms around her and squeezed her gently but firmly, which she responded to with a sensual "Mmmmm."

I must have looked almost giddy, because her smile, reflecting mine, was overflowing too as she leaned up to kiss me. Our lips met and our mouths opened, with another sweet butterfly kiss. And then, as she was leaning against me my cock began to grow against her, and as we kept kissing it was soon hard and throbbing against her waist.

She pulled back a little, looking slightly surprised, and said, "Again! You *really* like me, don't you? You know, Rick, I've never seen you this happy. And I've been thinking about what I said about you thinking about my pussy as you get yourself off. And I've decided that I'm going to expand my menu, just for you."

She had told me before that she'd give me a hand job for $100, but that that was as far as she went. I looked at her, questioningly and hoping she meant what I thought.

She read my mind that I wanted to make love to her, and be inside her pussy, and quickly said, "Oh, not quite that far. Not yet, anyway. But I'd like you to save yourself tomorrow so that I can take your load...in my mouth. Your whole load."

And then she slowly and theatrically licked around her lips, and my cock twitched against her as she was still pressing herself against me there. She smiled.

"Well," I said, only half joking, "It might be difficult to wait, because in the mornings..."

"You have morning wood? I'm familiar. If you can get up early, at about 5:20, before my shift begins at Star-fucks, I can swallow you as part of my breakfast."

"Yes," I breathed, as my hard on twitched again against her.

"You haven't even heard the price," She laughed.

"You're priceless," I said, even though I realized it was saying too much.

"True," she said, but seemed happy rather than offended, "But in your case it's $150."

"Yes," I said.

"Ok, sweets," she said, and then whispered in my ear something that surprised me:

"I like it when a man holds my head as I do it. And fucks my face hard, while telling me that I'm a 'good girl.' Can you do that?"

She pulled away from me with knowing smile, and said, "See you then," not waiting for an answer.

And then she was gone. I was a bit shocked. I'd never had a woman ask me to do that before. But it made my cock throb. I was tempted to jack off right then, but I decided I wanted to build up as big a load for her as possible. I could almost feel it swirling in my balls.

****

I'm an early riser anyway, and that morning in anticipation I was awake at 4:30, and had a hard-on that wouldn't go away. I made a nice breakfast that I hoped we'd have time to share, and then waited for her in my PJs and robe.

When she entered I realized I hadn't seen her before when she went to work, which was usually from 6 to 11 am. Anyway, she was dressed up in a professional outfit—black skirt, white blouse with bra, a medium amount of make-up on, including deep red lipstick, and her hair had been fixed up a bit, making her look almost like a woman from Mad Men.

"Hey, Mr. B," She said, and then she smelled my breakfast, and added, "Did you cook for me again?"

"Yes," I said, walking her into the kitchen, "we've got scrambled eggs, fruit, and oatmeal with maple syrup."

She laughed, "I'm not sure I'll have time for all that, especially when I'm going to..." and then she looked down at the obvious bulge that was poking my robe out like a little tent, and got a big smile.

She said, "Do already you have something in there for me, Rick? I like a man whose been thinking about me that way."

"Yes," I breathed, nervous and horny.

"Good!" she said, suddenly matter-of-fact, "Get it out. Let's do it right here."

And then she got on her knees in front of me, and started taking off her white blouse.

Knowing the time factor with her work, I didn't delay, and quickly dropped my robe to the floor, and then untied my PJs and let them drop too, revealing my hard six and a half inch cock with its slightly reddish head, pointing up.

"Oh yeah, Mr. B, you are completely ready," she said, looking at my hard dick in a hungry and horny way.

She then added, looking up at me, "I think this is going to be good for you. I know it's been many months since a woman's given you a blow job."

"38 years, actually," was my trembling reply, as my cock twitched in anticipation right in front of Miriam's mouth, almost touching her.

"38 years?!" she said, as she now removed her bra, revealing her perky medium-small breasts, which were a little pointed, and had lovely pinkish areolas and little nipples.

"Yeah, my wife never liked to do that. And I never insisted," I said, as I stared in awe at her amazing breasts.

"Well" she said, "Let's make up for lost time!"

And she then came right next to me, and she put her deep red lips just lightly against the head of my cock, touching my sensitive head. But she didn't yet open her mouth. Instead she gently kissed my pulsing head which already had a little bit of precum on it. I could feel her breath through her nose on my hard penis, which twitched again, making her giggle. I could smell her slight hint of sweet perfume drifting up toward me.

She moved back just an inch from my desperate cock, and then looked up at me again with her sparking brown eyes, and said, flirtatiously, "Help me with your hands. Show me what you want me to do."

And so, as she'd told me to do the previous night, I gently took hold of the back of her head with both hands, and slowly pulled her mouth onto my hard cock. She opened her mouth, and I pushed my throbbing shaft first into her red lips, and then into her mouth.

She kept looking up at me as my dick slid all the way into her wet, warm, and sweet mouth. She started nursing on me as soon I entered her, and the feelings were intense.

"Ahhh!" I gasped

And then, I remembered what she'd wanted me to say, and added, "Good...mmm...girl."

Suddenly, and almost involuntarily, I thrust deeper into her mouth while holding the back of her head with her soft hair.

And now I started fucking her beautiful mouth and face. Most of the time I didn't go all the way to the back of her mouth, but once in a while I went deeper, almost touching her throat with my cock head.

She somehow smiled even with her mouth now filled almost to her throat with my man meat.

Over and over again, I thrust into her while holding her head, as she nursed on me.

I said every few thrusts, "Good girl!"

Then suddenly I thrust once far back, into her throat, while holding her head, and she started choking a little.

I stopped, worried, and pulled out, looking at her questioningly. My cock was wet with her saliva.

"Don't stop!" She said, breathing hard, "Sometimes I love to choke a little on a man's dick—while he does what he wants with me. In fact, you can do it even faster and deeper. I'd like that."

I still wasn't sure, and hesitated.

She smiled, and then she unfastened her skirt. Since she was still kneeling in front of me the skirt didn't fall down all the way, but now it was loose around her waist, showing a little of her tanned tummy, and then under that some white underwear.

"I'm going to let you in on a secret. Even though I'm charging you, you're really turning me on, especially when you go hard and deep. And so—"

With this she spread her legs a little, and reached her left hand down inside of her undies and started fingering her pussy.

She almost immediately started to sigh and moan.

"Uhhh. Ahhh! Mmmmuhh!" Her face started contorting as she masterbated in front of me.

Then she said, urgently, still fingering herself the whole time, "OK Rick. uh. Fuck my face. Right now. Uhh! I don't have much time. Do it even harder! Shoot your load deep into me. ah. I'm your good girl, right?"

"Yes," I said, watching her with fascination and lust, "You're my good girl. So open your pretty mouth—wide—so that I can fuck you."

She looked startled, and yet happy, as I talked dirty to her.

She opened her mouth wide, saying another "Ahh!" and she seemed already close to orgasm, and stuck her tongue out so that I could see where my cock would go, deep into her mouth and even to her throat, past her white teeth.

I held her head again, and slid my cock into her quickly, thrusting slowly at first, and then harder and harder, alternating between shallow and deep, so that she could breathe and didn't gag too much.

She was nursing on my cock even harder, and once in a while gagging a little at the same time, while still fingering her cunt.

Even if I was paying for it, it was one of the greatest sexual moments of my life. Here was the most beautiful woman I'd ever been with sexually, taking my cock deep into her mouth and throat, and nursing on it as I humped her face, while at the same time fingering herself.

Suddenly she flushed, and then closed her eyes. With shocking suddenness her whole body shivered as she came, even as I kept fucking her mouth.

She looked up at me again, looking as surprised as I was that she'd come, just as I felt own my load begin its unstoppable escape. I grimaced and tried to hold it in.

And then I tried say it one last time.

"Goood—UHHHH! HUHHH! UHHH!"

Her eyes bulged as I came, bucking my hips against her face and, just for a second, I thrust my cock all the way into her throat, burying my hard penis all the way into her, and holding her there with my hands as the first jets of my hot cum shot out of my swollen head and into her.

"Mmmuh!" She choked and squirmed a little as she took my cock and the first spurts of my cum at the same time.

"Miriam! Oh god!" I said, quickly starting to pull out halfway so that she could breathe. But my cock kept spasming cum in spurts into her.

She gagged a little again, but was smiling now, as she struggled to keep all of it in her mouth without spilling.

She gasped and managed to swallow some of my load, while the tip of my cock was still in her mouth.

And then she nursed one more drop from my cock head gently, while holding my shaft with her right hand, squeezing the last of the juice from it.

Then she released my cock, which was now standing out rather than up, and she looked at this thing that had been fucking her as it slowly drooped, and licked her lips.

She looked up at me and opened her mouth, showing me the last of my whitish cock snot on her tongue. And then she swallowed that down too, and showed me that her tongue was clean.

"Ahhhh," she said, breathing hard.

She added, "Wow!" still breathing hard, "That was really intense, Rick."

"Thank you," was all I could manage to say, breathing hard myself.

Getting up, she said,"Fuck yeah! What a way to start the morning. Now let's have that other breakfast."

****

After feeding her my cock, I did indeed feed her breakfast too—and she was a hearty eater. In just a few minutes she slurped up and swallowed some scrambled eggs, oatmeal, juice and coffee.

At one point, she took a small glob of white oatmeal and put it on her bottom lip, smearing it slightly, and then she looked over at me with a flirty expression. It looked almost like one of the bits of sperm I'd sprayed on her face the other day, and had pumped into her mouth just minutes ago, and she knew it. She made a sexy show of using her finger to put the white goo into her mouth. Then she theatrically licked her finger, sticking it deep into her mouth where I'd just had my dick a few minutes before, and sucked on it. She swallowed, and then opened her mouth, as she'd already done for me that morning, sticking out her tongue to show me that she'd swallowed it all down.

And then she laughed.

"You should see your expression, Mr. B. You're so funny!"

I was mesmerized by Miriam, but I also cracked up because of her erotic and yet comic persona.

"Well, Mr. B, thanks for breakfast," she added, clearly being courteous, as she had been brought up to be.

"Thank you!" I said, in a heartfelt way, but since I was thanking her for sex, I was not sure of what else to say after something so raw, intimate and revealing between us.

"Yeah, I know, it was one of the best mornings of your life. I seriously undercharged you for your first BJ in 38 years, but maybe I'll make up for it in repeat business."

My eyes widened as I realized she was offering to suck my dick again—maybe several times—as long as I was willing to pay.

She laughed again at my expression, "You look like a happy puppy dog. Seriously, Mr. B!"

But then she added in a lower, and more erotic tone, "But earlier you were a bit rougher. That was one of the fastest times ever for me making myself cum. And you really helped. I didn't know a gentle guy like you had it in you—until you shoved it down my throat."

She raised her eyebrows, and gave me a knowing look, wanting me to acknowledge how I'd used her sexually.

But I was suddenly ashamed, and looked down.

She laughed yet again at that, and I looked back up at her, blushing.

Then she looked at her phone, saw the time and was startled, and got up to go to work.

I got up too, reaching for my wallet that I'd put on the kitchen counter earlier, preparing for this moment.

"No need right now, Rick," she said, graciously, "You can pay me later. I trust you. Remember, I'm still coming for our regular session tomorrow at 3:00."

"Miriam," I said, "Thanks again, I don't know what to say. You were—you are amazing. But I just wish I could make you feel good—the way you've done for me."

But she was already heading out the door.

"Gotta run, Mr. B. But I'll think about it!"

And with that she was gone to Star-fucks.

****

Just in case she would give me another blow job, or let me fuck her face, as she called it, I didn't jack off that night or the next morning, saving my cum for her.

The more I thought about it, the more I was almost shocked about what we'd done. She'd brought something out in me that I didn't even know was there, a raw sexuality that I didn't know either of us had. But I sensed that she was much more experienced with rough sex than I had ever known before now. On the one hand, I was ashamed that I had thrust my erection into her young mouth and throat, while holding her head, letting her suck on me until she gagged.

I had to admit it to myself: I was an older man who had fucked a young woman's face, and had paid for the privilege.

But, on the other hand, she said she liked it and wanted it. And she did have an orgasm while I was doing it to her—although most of that I knew was because she was touching herself at the same time.

And I was pretty careful, I thought, in not to go too far. But still, it was much more down that road of being (could I even say the word in my mind, I wondered? and I finally did) "dominant" than I'd ever been before. I mean, I'd been forward with women, and even fucked them hard, but somehow this was different. And I wondered what might be next.

Most of all I was desperate to see, touch, taste, and enter her. Although she'd let me look up her skirt that one day, and I'd seen the outlines of her pussy beneath her blue undies, and even a wet spot and a little bit of cunt hair peeking out, I longed more than ever before to see her pussy, spread her legs, lick her opening, and then her clit, and finally shove my cock deep into her vagina. I wanted so badly to thrust into the core of her, and put my seed into her. I wanted to hump her, and watch her breasts move as I fucked her brains out.

And then I got a horrible pang as I thought of what my late wife would have thought about all this, if she could somehow see it. She would be so shocked. What a dirty old man I was, paying the beautiful daughter of our neighbors, neighbors who trusted me, for sex.

But, as guilty as I felt, I also felt happy. My wife was gone, and even though I still loved Helen, I had to move on with my life—and I'd been stuck in a serious depressive rut until I'd met Miriam.

I knew this was not the moral way to get out of what I had been in, but Miriam was drawing me to her like a moth to flame. Or maybe I was corrupting her with my money and lust?

It seemed to be all of that, and yet also more.

For Miriam had her own lusts and desires too, it was clear. And some of them were on the kinky side, and she seemed to be able to use me for release just as I used her. What if one of her desires was let an older man fuck her, repeatedly, with minimal complications, for money? I got a weird memory of how one of my grandmothers, for a small town parade, had dressed up as a prostitute when she was at least 70. My grandmother was a "proper" woman, but maybe part of her wanted to be a wanton woman, just as Miriam was, in a sense, with me? It seemed like a twisted part of Miriam really liked doing what we were doing.

Maybe I could give her not just money, and release, but perhaps even something more. I didn't quite fool myself that we'd become a couple. I knew that wouldn't happen, but maybe I could drag out this money for sex thing with Miriam for quite a while, and see where it took us...

12