Miria's Anticipation Pt. 01

Story Info
Miria desires the man that saved her, but wants so much more.
840 words
4.25
5.6k
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/19/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wolfsongs
Wolfsongs
11 Followers

Miria paced the floor nervously, thinking to herself that he had been gone longer than expected. Bastion was usually only gone a day and a half to check the lands and head to town for supplies. Today marked the third day he had been gone, and she was starting to worry.

"Where is he," she thought. Her mind began to race with questions of where could he be, was he hurt, or maybe just tired of being around her. After all, she has been here with him for three years now. Bastion had saved her after her family was killed by a group of bandits. Though old enough to take care of herself, he refused to leave her there alone.

Miria had admired Bastion from afar, she was of age being nineteen, but she didn't feel he felt the same. She began to help him with the daily chores and doings to keep the cabin clean and the animals taken care of. The gardens had become a way for her to deal with the loss of her family and her favorite daily thing to do. She would notice Bastion watching her and would feel her heart flutter each time.

Miria started to remember one warm night she crept into his room as he slept, thinking she heard something. She learned that night Bastion slept naked. In the sliver of moonlight coming in the window, she stood and admired his tan frame. His body was fairly muscular and weathered by working on his lands. As he rolled over, her eyes outlined his face, his hair black, short almost shaved, his small beard scruffy but well-trimmed. Then her eye glanced to see what made her knees almost buckle, his cock.

Miria swallowed hard, wanting so badly to reach out to him, to take his cock in her hands and worship it. She could feel her virgin cunt tingle and become moist from her thoughts. Sliding her hands up her stomach, she could feel her nipples hardening and her breath becoming a bit heavy. As a moan escaped her, she ran to her room, shaking, and feeling a hunger she had never felt before.

Burying herself in her covers, she touched herself for the first time. Her fingers sliding over her slit, finding her excitement flowing from between the soft untouched folds of flesh. As she slid her fingertip over her clit, she moaned, feeling so good, but wishing it was him, wanting it to be him. Slipping her fingers into her tight little cunt she quickly felt the first wave of orgasm crash against her, shaking, her lips parted and whispered," Bastion."

She felt the flush to her skin but was brought back from her daydream by the sounds of a horses hooves, pounding on the rocky path outside. Then the familiar sound of boots approaching the door, he was home. She ran to prepare him something to drink, but as she turned to meet him at the door, he entered.

Miria could see the exhaustion in his eyes, he hadn't slept much on his travel. Slinging his pack down and removing his coat, he turned to her and smiled.

"Ahhhh hello Mir...," he paused, looking into her eyes, "Have you been crying? What is wrong?"

She walked closer to him, his drink on a small tray, "No Bastion, was becoming very worried about you. You were gone longer than normal."

"Yes I was," he said with a warm smile," But for a good reason. I had to travel a bit further this time."

She tilted her head with a questioned look, wondering what reason he would have to go somewhere further away. He took the tray from her and set it on the table. Taking her hand, he led her to his large chair in front of the fireplace and sat her down. Bastion lowered his tired body down to one knee and looked her in the eyes.

"Miria, I have watched you blossom through your tragedy. At first you was my ward, then my friend."

He reached into his pack, pulling out a small silk pouch, and taking a silver ring from it, holding it up for her to see.

"Miria, will you be mine? Will you become my wife? I know now, I can't live without you."

She began to cry, hands shaking," Ye...Yes Bastion...Yes!" Finally she felt her dream was to come true, her fantasy here in front of her. Bastion stood and pulled her up into his arms, and kissed her softly. She whispered against his lips," Take me, please, I have ached for so long for you, for this. Make the ache stop."

Bastion grinned, pulling back a bit to look into her eyes. "I know that ache Miria, I have felt it for quite some time. Yet our relationship started in innocence, and I will not have your body until we are married.

Miria moaned and slide her hands down his chest. Biting her lower lip, she spoke softly," Then let us get married soon."

Wolfsongs
Wolfsongs
11 Followers