Mirror

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jusduit
jusduit
188 Followers

Each time we thrust toward each other, the women were impaled and pushed forward, Ron's and my balls slapping up against whatever flesh caught them. The girls' heads were pushed into our bodies too, adding to the total contact we all so desperately sought. I was in a dream with the ever increasing intensity of the sensations. Ron was smiling like he'd just won the lottery and I was trying not to laugh at the sheer delight of the encounter. This was the hottest, sexiest, most electric fuck I had ever had. I would not forget it for at least that long again.

The inevitable crescendo approached again, though this time I am afraid I was first to let go. My well worn cock miraculously still had life in it, supported valiantly by my aching balls and joined to pump a fresh load of sperm through the outlet at the now overly sensitive head. The first blast was like a pressure release and let me enjoy the next several shots into Veronica's hot ass.

The first drip that escaped from her alternately tightening sphincter dripped down onto Gina's face and spurred her to new heights and energy. She began to nibble and suck at her mother's clit with renewed vigor which in turn drove her mother over the top. Veronica, now so inspired, performed similar frantic fellatio on her daughter's clit and pussy and drove her to climax as well. And Gina's sudden violent orgasm performed the necessary action on the final participant's cock and drove Ron over to our side in his own form of violent relief. For several seconds, maybe a whole minute, the two men fucked ass with a vengeance and the two women ate pussy like never before.

The explosions subsided. We all relaxed to the point of limpness, limpness in cocks, limpness in arms, legs, necks, all of it. We were exhausted. We lay and kneeled in that state for some time, trying to get our breaths. Gina, the youngest of all of us I supposed, or at least in the best shape, in more ways than one, finally spoke the first words, "Oh, Mother, I love you so much."

Her words were spoken directly into her mother's hot, smelly cunt. It was as if Gina had forgotten which end to talk to. I looked at Ron and saw his equally puzzled face, when a reply emitted from Veronica, "Oh, yes, Baby, I love you too, more than ever." This was almost comical, if it hadn't been so sincere. These two must have had some serious history behind them that drove them to this end. Whatever it was, good or bad, it was all good to great now. I could only imagine what these two might do now to fully enjoy each other and themselves.

Ron and I backed out at about the same time. The "plopping" sounds were audible as our limp, soaking wet cocks released from their hot, soiled berths. I know mine was unhappy to leave. I also know that I was spent. I just wanted to lay down and sleep. From the looks of Ron, he was of similar bent and I couldn't imagine the women were anything but wrecked by now as well.

Veronica was the first to stir. Gina also moved, disentangling from her mother, and the two of them unwound and arranged themselves in a sitting position still between Ron and myself. They seemed to be in a different world together, like they had made some intimate connection that only they could fathom. I was beginning to feel left out of whatever was happening when Veronica and Gina started to speak at the same time.

"We…." They laughed at each other's simultaneous speech. Veronica continued, "Well, if you boys don't have anything else to do, I suggest we get a little rest and resume this wonderful night in a few hours. Whadaya say?"

I looked at Ron who smiled agreeably. I said, "Now let me see, who will rest with whom?"

Veronica said, "Oh no! We rest together now, Gina and me, and you guys spoon up behind us!"

It was like looking in a mirror.

jusduit
jusduit
188 Followers