Mirror Glass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I take the index finger of my left hand in my mouth and suck on it. Then, still working my cock with my right hand I turn my back to Darren. Looking at him over my shoulder I slide my finger, wet with saliva down between my ass-cheeks and let the tip of my finger circle the tight opening, rubbing over the soft skin. When I press my finger inside myself, I see Darren losing it, his eyes closing tightly, gritting his teeth as his come spurts onto the mirror. My own orgasm hits me so violently I cry out loudly, my knees buckling until I can't stand anymore and sink to the floor.

When the waves let up I have semen all over my hand and stomach, and there's some of it on the floor, too. I turn to Darren. He is sitting on the floor by the mirror, leaning on his shoulder against it, watching me with a loving smile on his lips. He bites his lower lip as I start licking my release off my hand. The stains of his semen on the mirror is slowly trickling to the floor, leaving a milky white, semi-translucent trail over the glass. I crawl towards him on all fours to sit resting myself against the mirror as well. Still smiling, his finger traces swirling patterns over the mirror glass by my face.

Remembering what I decided earlier, I reach for my pad and scratch down my question:

"I want to meet you for real. Where can I find you?"

Grinning widely Darren grabs his pad, but just as he puts pen to paper that familiar distortion in the image begins again - he's disappearing.

"No!"

When the image has back fully and all I can see is myself - my own naked, frustrated self, I want to pound the mirror with my fist in anger. But I can't. I'm afraid of breaking it and never seeing Darren again.

Instead I cry.

******

I'm sure of it now. The way he disappeared just when I asked where to find him has convinced me: he's not real. He's all in my head. If there were mystical forces at work here, if we were meant to find each other, it would have happened by now.

So I must be insane after all. And what really scares me is the part of me that wants to stay that way. Because in those few, brief moments I saw him I somehow managed to fall for him. He's a figment of my imagination, and I'm in love with him.

I feel miserable. I'm confused, afraid and tired. My head is practically pulsating with pain. I do my best to act normal at the Dungeon but Alex sends me home early saying a freshly buried corpse would look healthier than I do right now. So I trudge home in the light rain, hands in my pocket and head bowed down with heavy thoughts.

At home I lie on the bed like a lump for hours, staring at the mirror. I force myself to eat a little, but it doesn't make me feel much better. And the night comes and goes without me getting so much as a single glimpse of Darren in the mirror.

Or the next night.

Or the night after that.

******

Before I know it, it's been almost a month since I last saw Darren in the mirror. He's gone for good. I can feel it, and it makes me feel so incredibly empty inside. But I do my best to try to get back to at least some kind of normal life, even though Darren is never far from my thoughts. I should probably talk to someone about it, but I just can't. Where would I even start?

My job becomes my lifeline, and Alex. Being around his easy, cheery person helps me, makes me feel better. Today he makes me laugh like I haven't laughed in a long time as he describes some drunken adventures he had as a teenager. After work he invites me to his place for pizza and movies. I don't want to go home, so I accept.

When we arrive at his place he suddenly stops and turns as we're going up the stairs.

"Listen... don't be mad, but before we go in, there's something you should know. My friend is here. "

Great. Just what I need. I turn to leave, but Alex grabs my arm.

"Look, don't go. This isn't a setup. He's just been down lately, so I brought him to my place. And you haven't been in such good shape either, I noticed, so I just wanted you to meet him. I just have a feeling you would get along."

I sigh.

"Fine. Whatever."

We walk up the stairs to Alex's apartment. I can hear music through the door. "One More Time" by The Cure... Alex invites me in and we hang up our coats. I can smell coffee coming from the kitchen.

"Come on."

Alex leads me to the kitchen where I can see his friend sitting by the table drinking coffee.

I stop.

I can't move.

This isn't happening. It can't be happening. But, through the swirling haze of my confused brain, I hear Alex's voice:

"John, this is Darren. Darren, this is John."

He's staring at me, just as stunned as I am. Just like that first night we saw each other in the mirror. Slowly, he gets up from the table, and for a second or two, all he does is stand silently in front of me. Then all of a sudden his face cracks open with a blinding smile, and I feel a happy little shiver rush through my body. I never thought I would see that smile again.

"Nice to meet you... John," he says, extending his hand to me. His voice is soft and warm, just like I imagined it. Smiling for the first time in weeks, I reach out my hand, and the second it touches his I want to moan out loud.

He's real.

"Nice to meet you too, Darren."

We stand like that for what seems like an eternity. I don't ever want to let go of his hand or take my eyes off him, but the sound of Alex loudly clearing his throat jerks me back to reality.

"Well, now," he says, grinning widely as we unwillingly release each other's hands. "This is going a lot better than I had hoped. A lot better."

He slaps Darren on the back and ruffles my hair, chuckling, and then suddenly pulls a weird face.

"Ah shit, I just remembered I promised hang out with Vickie tonight. She'll be pissed if I don't come by. I hope you guys don't mind if I leave? I'm sure you can entertain yourselves just fine, right?"

"Just go, jackass," Darren says, not taking his eyes off me.

"Don't wait up," Alex smirks, grabbing his jacket.

As soon as the door closes Darren pulls me into his arms. His hands caress the back of my neck, and I bury my nose in his, drinking in the scent that lives in his skin. It's clean but with a hint of earth, like fine autumn day.

"I had no idea..." Darren whispers.

"Me neither." I can feel my eyes filling with tears.

"My god," Darren continues. "Your voice..."

He eases his grip on me a little and nuzzles my hair.

"Your smell..."

He cups my face in his hands. There are tears in his eyes, too.

"I can touch you."

He leans his head in towards mine, and then, finally our lips meet. Gently at first, then the soft touch becomes more insistent, and when he slips his tongue in my mouth I clutch at his hair, never wanting him to stop. The things he does with his tongue, sliding it against mine, brushing the tip against the roof of my mouth, makes my legs unsteady and I force myself to pull back for a second, afraid that I'll fall on my ass if I don't.

Darren takes my hand and I feel excitement mixed with nervousness when I realize that he's leading me to the bedroom. Standing in front of the bed, Darren puts his arms around me again and plants little kisses on my neck, flicking the skin with his tongue.

"You want to, don't you?" he murmurs, his breath hot on my neck. "Please tell me you want to."

"I want to... Ah!" I gasp as I feel his teeth lightly grazing me, then a soft bite. "I want to," I breathe. I move my hands up under his dark grey sweater and let them glide over his back, tracing his spine with the tips of my fingers. I hear a little moan from him and feel delighted knowing I'm making him feel good. Growing bolder, I move my hands further down and let them rest for just a second by the belt of his jeans before lowering them to cup his ass.

Without warning, Darren grabs my hips and slams his pelvis hard against me, pushing his erection against mine. I grab his ass harder, and we rock against each other with Darren still keeping up his assault on my neck. It's wonderful... dizzying... but I want more.

"Take your clothes off," I pant. I smile when he immediately obeys, stepping back as he pulls off his sweatshirt, quickly followed by socks, jeans and underwear. My mouth practically waters as I stare at his lean, strong body. I want to touch every part of him, especially that glorious, hard cock. But it seems only fair that I should get naked too, so I begin undoing the buttons on my black shirt.

"Wait," he says, moving my hands away. "Let me do it."

I stand completely still while he goes to work on my clothes. The feeling of being undressed like this is something new to me. It's intoxicating, the way he opens my shirt like he's unveiling a work of art, the way he licks his lips when he lowers my pants. Until that night, when we watched each other, I had never, ever in my life felt sexy. But I felt sexy then... and I feel so fucking sexy now. And he tells me so. He says I'm hot.

"So damn hot."

We are standing naked in front of each other again, just like last time. Except this time there's no barrier between us. And I know what I want to do. I kneel before him. I look up at him, and can't help but shiver when I see the lust in his eyes. I lean in and kiss his hip with light kisses, closing in towards his hard shaft until my lips reach the base, surrounded by a little nest of dark curls.

I nuzzle those curls a little; they tickle my nose. I move up over his cock, running my lips over the shaft and then over the head. And then, taking a deep breath, I part my lips. When I let the head slip inside my mouth I moan; I can't help myself. I feel Darren's hand grip my shoulder. I suck on the head, swirl my tongue around it. I hear Darren let out a faint groan, and I move my head down, trying to take as much as possible. I begin bobbing my head, but Darren chokes out a "stop" and gently pushes me away.

I'm afraid to meet his eyes as I take his hand and he pulls me to my feet.

"Didn't I do it right? Was it no good?"

"Huh?... No, it was..." he is silent for a second, then he puts his finger under my chin and tilts my head up. "You've never done this before, have you?"

"No. Never." I sigh. "Was it that bad?"

"No!" he says with a little laugh, kissing me. "I only stopped you because I was too close. I don't want to lose it just yet."

"Oh... " I smile hesitantly. "So you... enjoyed it?"

He smiles and slowly nods his head. Taking my hand he leads me to the bed and has me sit down. He kneels before me and takes my hands in his.

"John... I want you. I want to be inside you. But I don't want to do anything you don't want to or are not ready for. So I need you to tell me."

I take a deep breath.

"I'm ready. I've been dreaming about it for weeks. I want to do this."

He stands up and leans down to kiss me, gently pushing me to lie down. He rummages in the drawer in the nightstand, muttering under his breath:

"Please tell me Alex has rubbers and lube in here."

With a relived sigh, he finds what he's looking for and lies down on the bed, kissing me again, softly and slowly. He abandons my lips to kiss my face all over, my shoulder, my neck. He finds a spot just below my ear that makes me gasp, and that spot gets some extra attention from his lips and tongue.

Darren moves further down over my chest, trailing kisses all around my collar bone while his hand slides over my sides, down to my thighs. As his mouth reaches my nipple and begins teasing it with licks and nibbles, his hand moves in between my legs. When I feel it close around my shaft I can't help moaning. That, combined with the sensation of his lips and teeth on my nipple is enough to make me dizzy.

Suddenly his mouth is no longer at my nipple, leaving it wet and hard. He makes me spread my legs a little wider and bend my knees, planting my feet on the mattress for support. Then, without hesitation, he takes my cock in his mouth. It catches me completely off guard and I cry out. His mouth and tongue moves over my hardness in a way that makes me writhe on the bed, and I don't even notice him lubing up his fingers. And then I feel his slick fingers moving in between my cheeks, caressing my entrance.

He begins opening me up with his fingers. First one... then two... then three. Gently and patiently he works his fingers in my passage, stretching me for what's to come, all while he slowly sucks me. I can feel my orgasm rushing to the surface, and I gasp his name, patting his shoulder to warn him, but his lips stay firmly clamped around my cock, and I explode in his mouth. He swallows all I have. And I'm still hard.

As I lie there, panting heavily, Darren rolls a condom onto his dick. I look down at it as Darren positions himself, knowing that this is it, but I'm not nervous. He begins to push inside, and I feel my hole stretching for him. There's some pain, but it doesn't hurt like I thought it would, and Darren is so gentle, holding onto me and looking into my eyes as he slowly slides further inside.

When at last he's fully inside me I am overwhelmed by a sudden rush of emotion. It's the most perfect moment I've ever experienced. I want to tell him, but I can't find the words, so I cup his face in my hands hoping he can see in my eyes how I feel right now. I think he does. And I think he feels the same.

He begins to move. Hands braced on either side of my face, he uses his hips to slowly slide in and out of me. I stare into his green eyes. Such beautiful eyes. Not green like absinthe, but just as intoxicating.

Darren's lips are parted and he's panting. He's moving his hips with just a little more force, and I begin to feel a warm tingling inside me; my cock, brushing against his belly with each inward thrust feels more sensitive than normal. I've never felt anything like it before. I begin to moan, and I wrap my legs around his waist, pushing up my hips.

I stare at the man above me, thrusting into my body even harder. It's a sight I'll never forget. His glowing body, his mussed hair, his lips, moaning my name:

"John.... ah... John!"

I fist my hands in the sheets; I'm getting closer, but I need something more. Before I can say anything, Darren wraps his hand around my cock and begins stroking me. My moans become loud cries. And then it happens. Just as Darren pushes into me, hard, I come so violently that I scream, my body thrashing uncontrollably.

"Aaaaaaah!!!"

I feel Darren's arms around me and hear his own ecstatic sounds as his hips pump in those last erratic thrusts.

When my mind stops floating in space and returns to earth I found myself lying on my side, Darren spooning me with his arms around my waist. I turn around to kiss him, feeling sated, tired and blissfully happy. And then I thought hits me and I can't hold back a giggle.

"Oh, god..."

"What is it?"

I meet his concerned eyes, my cheeks red with embarrassment.

"We had sex in my boss's apartment... in his bed!"

"Don't worry about it," Darren laughs. "Alex did the same thing in my apartment once. If I make sure to have the sheets cleaned, I don't think he'll mind."

"Think so?".

"He left us alone here on purpose, right? He knew it was a possibility this would happen."

Still giggling, I snuggle up to Darren, thinking to myself that I can never get close enough.

"I had given up," I tell him as my hands wander lazily over his body. "I thought you weren't real after all. I thought I was crazy."

"So did I," he says, running his fingers through my hair. "When you disappeared that night, and I didn't see you again I was sure that I was either insane or I had dreamt it all. And I got so depressed it almost made me sick."

"You know, Alex has been asking me to meet with you several times without me knowing who you were. What are the odds?"

"It was meant to happen," Darren says, pulling back a little to look me in the eyes. "I still don't understand any of this, how this happened to us or why, but it's like we were supposed to find each other in real life on our own... or something."

He shakes his head, obviously just as confused as I am. I smile, and softly press my lips against his.

"I don't care why it happened, anymore. The only thing I care about is that you're here, in my reach. And I'm never letting you go."

Darren's smile makes my heart flutter.

"Good," he whispers, and pulls me close again.

******

ONE YEAR LATER

I still don't understand that business with the mirrors, but I'm too happy nowadays to think about it much. I have Darren, we are sharing an apartment, and not only that, his friends have become my friends as well. My life has changed in many ways, and all for the better.

Tonight, it's exactly one year since that night in Alex's apartment, and Darren has something special planned. He's leading me into our apartment, his hands covering my eyes.

"Ready?" He removes his hands from my eyes. "Happy anniversary, baby."

There are red silk sheets on the bed. On the nightstand I see a basket filled with condoms, lube, a massage oil bottle, chocolate body paint and a vibrator.

"My, my," I purr as I kiss him. "It seems like we have a busy night ahead of us."

He grins wickedly.

"That's not all. There's another surprise. Look," he says, pointing up. And then I see it.

Mirrors in the ceiling.

THE END

12