Mirror Image

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pelaam
Pelaam
1,328 Followers

"This doesn't reflect anything of you, Celestin," Noel murmured as the older man came to stand beside him.

"Most of my personal stuff is actually in my weekend home. That's the one I really call home," Celestin nodded. The boy was quick. As he turned to say something else, Celestin could not help but take the lithe form into his arms. They kissed slowly and gently. It was just an aperitif for Celestin, it served to whet his appetite for more. He sought the tempting lips, one hand moving to cup the back of the younger man's head, the other to splay at the base of his spine and pull him closer.

A soft moan that was not from pleasure escaped the lips he possessed and Celestin released the other man instantly.

"I'm sorry," Noel said. "My back's a little sore."

Instantly contrite, Celestin took Leon to stand by the large couch.

"Wait here, Mon Petit,"

He came back within a minute, spread out a large, thick towel and showed the younger man a bottle of massage oil.

"Let me take care of you," he whispered. Celestin watched as Leon lay down on the couch and he smiled. Carefully, he straddled Leon's hips, one knee between the younger man and the back of the couch and the other on the edge. Gently, he pushed the shirt up, exposing bruised and scraped skin that marred an otherwise unblemished lower back. Closing his eyes for a moment, remembering he was the cause of the hurt, Celestin then poured oil onto his hands. He rubbed them together to ensure the oil was warmed and then slowly brushed them over the younger man's back.

Deciding he could work better without the shirt, he encouraged Leon to lift his upper body just enough to slide the shirt over his head. Leaning forward again, Celestin spread his hands flat against Leon's shoulder blades and then moved downward to his lower back and then back up. Slowly, his hands caressed the younger man and he was powerless against the burgeoning arousal from the actions. The feeling of soft, warm skin was almost too much. He could see the scrape and bruise went beneath the waistband of the pants that inhibited any further inspection.

"I'm so sorry, Mon Petit," he whispered. "I never meant to hurt you. Let me see how bad it is."

Noel knew he should refuse, tell Celestin it was fine. Anything other than slide a hand down to the button of his pants and push it through the hole; anything other than manoeuvring the zipper down. It seemed as if his hands were working without the conscious control of his mind as he pushed at the pants to a low groan from the older man. If he had not already gotten hard from the touches and Celestin's proximity, he would from that sound.

At the sight of the blemished skin and the lush, peachy mounds now exposed to his ravenous gaze, Celestin heard a groan but was beyond the ability to know who was responsible. He shifted back a little so he could bend forward. His lips danced over the marred skin, his tongue painting a design of desire. He could feel the boy's attempts to push back towards his tantalising tongue as he circled the hidden opening. At the silent invitation, he eased the alluring cheeks apart and bathed the revealed skin with tiny kitten licks, each soft cry of pleasure making his own shaft jolt and weep tears of need.

"I have to be honest and say that I'd rather do more than give you a simple back rub," he whispered hoarsely. He knew he should not, but it seemed that his brain was no longer in control.

"I'd like that," Noel said softly, blushing at his boldness, but wanting more, wanting to be closer to Celestin.

Celestin smiled encouragingly as he adjusted his stance allowing the younger man to roll under him. He stared into the verdant eyes before leaning down and pressing his lips to the full, perfect pink ones that silently beckoned. Incredibly he felt a wave of both desire and contentment wash over him. Then all thought fled as the lips parted under his and granted him access to the warm, wet cavern beyond. His tongue slipped past soft lips and smooth teeth to dance with the shyer muscle it encountered. Celestin's blood rushed hotly through his veins, the boy was perfect.

Before Noel could think about consequences, his arms were wrapped around Celestin and their mouths were sealed together. It was unlike any kiss he had ever known. Suddenly, he was no longer nervous, shy, or worried about moving too fast. He felt at home in Celestin's arms. Noel vaguely noticed that the soft moans that filled the room were his own as Celestin's tongue gently explored his mouth. After long moments, Noel's tongue slid forward to do the same.

"Come with me, Mon Petit," Celestin husked. He stood and held out his hand to lead the way to his bedroom. They stopped beside the bed and he removed his shirt before taking the younger man into his arms, their bare chests pressed tightly together. They kissed again, this time the kiss was searing, and sent fire crackling through their veins.

As they parted for breath, Celestin's hands traced over smooth skin and taut muscles. A small smile curved his lips as he looked at his lover. He was perfect. Celestin's hands mapped the contours of the smooth, youthful chest, feeling heat and a rapid heartbeat against his palms. Licking his lips he whispered.

"You are so gorgeous," the words came out unconsciously, reflecting Celestin's innermost feelings.

"I was thinking the same about you," Noel blushed. "I have always thought you the most beautiful man I'd ever seen in my life."

His gaze was caught and held by Celestin's as the older man moved a hand down to the unfastened opening of his lover's pants. It slipped inside to wrap around the arousal it found and squeezed gently as his own organ twitched eagerly in anticipation.

"You have no idea how much I want you," Celestin murmured huskily. Breaking their gaze, he moved closer and fastened his lips to the juncture of his lover's neck and shoulder, revelling in the taste of the man in his arms. He was enchanted by the blush on the younger man's cheeks.

Noel moaned softly as the warm, strong hand wrapped around his aching shaft and began to stroke him as warm lips moved against his skin. Insistently, Celestin's hands pushed at Noel's pants until they slid down his legs. They were quickly followed by his boxers. Pulling away for only a moment, he rid himself of the rest of his clothes as Celestin did the same. Looking shyly at his lover, Celestin's hands settled at Noel's waist pulling him close and kissing him deeply, their tongues slipping together slowly as they explored.

Noel felt as if he was lost in a dream. He was almost afraid to open his eyes, but the warm, slick tongue gliding along his own and the smooth, firm flesh beneath his fingertips reassured him. As they finally parted for breath, Noel opened his eyes and smiled.

"Please, Celestin," he whispered. "I want you inside me."

His hand was grasped once more and Celestin moved to lie on the bed, gently pulling Noel with him. His lover's hands caressed his back and then moved lower, cupping his firm globes and shifting to grind their arousals together. A low moan slipped from his lips and he tried to pull Celestin even closer.

"Yes," Celestin whispered hotly against his lover's neck. His hands continued to move over the beautiful boy's body and he kissed his way down the smooth chest. He spent some time nibbling and licking the irresistible nipples pleased at how quickly they peaked, as if begging for more. He sat up and stared at the sight before him. His lover's lithe legs were spread wide, his shaft hard and swollen, its tip glistening with slick fluid, and his eyes dark with desire. Gorgeous. Perfect. Mine. The words echoed in Celestin's mind as his hands trailed up and down the inner thighs as his boy quivered and moaned.

"I'll be right back," Celestin whispered as he reached between his boy's legs and let his fingertips trail over the heavy sac beneath the eager arousal. Sitting up, he placed another kiss to already kiss-swollen lips and added. "Don't go away." He slid off the bed and headed into the bathroom. He did not have lube, but he did have unscented oil and a condom.

Returning swiftly, Celestin resumed his place between his boy's thighs. He rolled on the condom, watching his lover's eyes widen and darken. He kissed him deeply even as his slick fingers moved between the widely-spread legs. They began slowly circling and then dipping into the tight entrance. The heat and tightness made him openly groan. His finger pressed deeper as tight muscles clenched and released around him. His lips continued to possess the younger man's as he prepared his lover.

Noel lost himself in the kiss. As the slick finger pressed against his entrance and then slowly slid inside, his hips shifted. He could scarcely believe this was happening. A soft moan fell from his lips to be consumed by the heat of his lover's mouth. Celestin's lips possessed his own, just as the older man was preparing to possess his body. A second finger was added to the first and Noel moved his hips, urging them deeper as his hands gripped Celestin's shoulders.

"Please," he whispered as the slick digits moved deep within his still-tight passage. "I want to feel you inside me, Celestin."

A groan escaped Celestin at the thought of the incredible, tight heat surrounding his aching arousal. Drawing back slowly, Celestin's fingers eased from his lover's body and he positioned his swollen, dripping organ against the small entrance. He pushed forward slowly, his hardness sliding sensually into the prepared channel. At the look on his lover's face, Celestin was certain that his boy had never taken another man into his body, but he was incapable of stopping now. His boy wanted him every bit as much as he wanted to possess the younger man.

It was as if he could feel the very air around them vibrate as he pushed inexorably forward until fully within his lover. He paused, allowing the younger man to adjust to the intrusion. He could feel the tremors that wracked the slighter form and he tweaked and nipped at the peaked nipples to distract his boy as the tight sheath rippled and stretched to accommodate his length and girth.

Noel panted softly. He was glad he had used toys as he was slowly stretched and filled to perfection. His inner muscles gripped at the hard organ sheathed inside him. Having Celestin fill him felt amazing. His body slowly adjusted to the desired invasion. He could feel the older man's sac resting against the curve of his cheeks. He moaned wordlessly as his body rhythmically clenched and released around the thick flesh impaling him.

"I've wanted this so much; you feel incredible," he husked.

Celestin smiled at his lover as he began to move incrementally, small undulations, just rocking back and forth.

"Relax, Mon Petit," he urged softly. "Let me do all the work and show you how good it can be."He kissed the younger man tenderly as their bodies began to move together. Long slow strokes into the slick sheath drove Celestin towards fulfilment. Determined that his lover should enjoy the union, one of Celestin's hands slipped between them and wrapped around the leaking arousal it found.

Noel's head rocked from side-to-side in bliss as their bodies moved together. When a slick hand wrapped around his sex, he moaned deeply, instinctively pushing down on the thick organ inside him and up into the knowledgeable hand working him. His body moved faster and harder with each passing moment. He cried out Celestin's name as the older man's sex began to hit his sweet spot with every inward motion. Lights danced behind his closed lids as his breathing became shallow pants.

"Coming," he moaned as he felt Celestin thrust, impossibly deeper with each movement of his hips. "Coming, com..." He felt the swollen organ inside him press his prostrate again and he came over the hand gripping his shaft, his body jerking with the force of his release.

Celestin's wordless sounds of pleasure mingled with his lover's as muscles tightened and relaxed around him. When his lover's release came it was an incredible sight. Celestin did not want to miss any of it, but as already tight muscles clamped down around him, his own climax overtook him. With one more deep thrust he pulsed, hot and slick, within the heat of his lover's body. For the first time, Celestin was sorry he wore protection. He wanted to come inside his mate, brand the inner walls with his seed, indelibly marking his boy. However, that could wait. There would be other times, when they were both sure of what they wanted from each other.

When he finally was able to breathe normally, he let his fingers card through the damp hair on the back of his boy's neck.

"You'll stay, won't you?" he whispered against his lover's ear.

"I'll stay," Noel said softly. He smiled at his lover as Celestin eased from his body but he could not hide the wince.

"You should have said I was your first," Celestin said, his voice dark and deep. He smiled as his boy's cheeks flamed crimson. He tossed the condom into his bin.

"I didn't want you to stop," Noel said honestly.

"The bathroom is the next left," Celestin smiled. "We can shower together and I will help with your aches."

****

Things at work carried on with no obvious changes, except that Noel found himself kissed breathless when he was called into Celestin's office. Not that Noel was complaining. He could not get enough of the older man. Only two nights had passed since they had first made love and Noel wanted more. He was certain Leon had guessed he had done more than just 'Crashed at a friend's'. He hated not being honest with his brother and his lover. He hoped both would understand when the time came for him to confess.

He was going to be spending the night with Celestin again and he blushed furiously as Celestin's hands traced his rapidly swelling sex through the thin material of his trousers.

"Celestin, please," he murmured against the older man's neck. "I have work to do."

"I would much rather work on you," Celestin growled, his smile smug at the feel of rapidly swelling flesh. The boy was like a fire in his blood. The attraction and the feelings were even stronger than he had experienced with Armand. He swept the lithe body into his arms and ran his tongue over the alluring beauty spot, across the high cheekbones and back down to possess the irresistible lips.

Neither man heard the perfunctory knock. The door opened and Darren stood, his eyes raking over both men as he stood in the doorway. They parted quickly, Noel ducking behind Celestin's broader frame.

"Next time wait until you're invited to enter," Celestin growled angrily. The twisted smirk on Darren's face only served to increase his anger.

"Excuse me, Celestin," Darren said, his tone cool and mocking. "I didn't realise you would be so...preoccupied."

"Unless you have something urgent to discuss with me, I suggest you find Paytah," Celestin said, drawing himself to his full height and glaring at the other man.

"Sorry to have...interrupted," Darren tossed over his shoulder as he shut the door.

In a couple of long, swift strides Celestin had flicked the lock and turned back to his boy with a feral smile on his lips.

"Now we can't be disturbed," he grinned.

Out in the corridor, Darren had a grin of his own; a cruel and malicious curl of his lips in a parody of a smile. He headed to the restroom, pulling out his cell phone. He hit speed-dial and waited for the voice at the other end.

"I have some information I think you will find useful," he said.

****

Reaching his apartment, Celestin took hold of his boy's hand and led him to his bedroom. Their progress was partially impeded by kisses and touches and a trail of clothing lay discarded in their wake. Once inside both men quickly stripped away the last of their clothes before falling onto the bed in a tangle of arms and legs. Lips sought their mates for deep, passion filled kisses. Rolling so that the slighter man was on top of him, Celestin smiled.

"I love the way your body fits against mine. Perfectly," he whispered honestly as he gazed into glittering emerald eyes.

Noel blushed and smiled as his fingers trailed over Celestin's chest. Then he leaned in to nibble on his lover's peaked nipples.

"We do seem to fit perfectly, don't we?" he asked softly. Almost like we were made for each other. He kept the thought to himself. It was far too soon to consider a future with the older man. He still had to reveal who he really was and hoped that Celestin would forgive the duplicity. Pushing away the darker thoughts, Noel kissed a warm, wet trail across the powerful chest to suck on first the right nipple and then the left.

The feeling of the gentle fingers and soft tongue pleasuring him sent shivers of desire through Celestin. He reached over to the nightstand and opened the drawer and grasped the tube of lube that now lay now lay there, along with a condom. He heard the soft groan from his boy as he moved to lick at the swollen organ that rested against Leon's stomach. Positioning the younger man lovingly, he licked at the seeping tip of the eager erection. Slowly, tantalisingly, he lowered his lips as he slid one finger between the cleft of his lover's taut cheeks.

Gasping softly as his lover licked him, Noel's fingers sunk into Celestin's spiked hair. Within moments he was groaning deeply as Celestin's mouth lowered around his aching shaft. His breath came in soft pants as his lover took him deep into the warm cavern of his mouth. As a slick finger circled and pressed against him, Noel spread his legs wider in invitation, gasping and arching as the digit dipped inside him.

Celestin shifted his lover, unconsciously wanting more. When his beautiful boy looked up at him, Celestin felt his blood scorch through his veins from the look of desire in those verdant orbs. Celestin worked his lover's arousal with his tongue and lips. He took the engorged organ deep, swallowing around the head and pressing his tongue to the prominent vein winding its way up from root to tip. All the time, his finger moved deep inside his lover.

He carefully added a second, giving a half-growl of pleasure as the tight muscle clenched around him. Crooking his fingers, he found and nudged his lover's sweet spot as he swallowed around his length once again. His own shaft was aching and leaking and he pulled away to look into his lover's eyes.

"Ready, Mon Petit?" he asked as he reached down to slide on the condom and slick his length copiously with lube.

"Yes, please, Celestin. I want to feel you inside me," Noel whispered, his voice deep and husky.

Taking a pillow from the head of the bed, Celestin gently lifted his lover's hips and slid it beneath them. Placing one leg on each of his shoulders, he lined himself up. Carefully he began to push forward, groaning deeply as he immersed himself in tight heat. When he was fully sheathed, he turned his head and pressed his lips to his mate's calves. His hands stroked over firm thighs, soothing tense muscles as he waited for his lover's body to adjust.

Once he felt the tightness ease, he carefully slid the lithe legs to wrap around his waist. He leaned forward and sealed his mouth over his lover's. He heard a wordless murmur of pleasure as he slowly rocked his hips and delved deeper inside the snug passage.

Noel moaned as Celestin's shaft slowly filled him. The feeling of completion almost overwhelmed him as Celestin paused to let him adjust to the desired intrusion. As Celestin began to move within him, Noel shifted his hips back to meet each of his lover's inward thrusts. Their bodies did fit perfectly. Their lips met once again and it seemed as if they shared their very breath as they moved in synchronised motions.

Using his renowned control, Celestin moved slowly, thrusting in deep, withdrawing till just the head of his shaft remained inside his lover's body and then sliding slowly back in. Their kisses only stopped long enough to draw breath before recommencing with increasing fervour. Sliding one hand between them, he worked the hardness he found with long, powerful strokes, wanting the pleasure to last for both of them until they came together.

Pelaam
Pelaam
1,328 Followers