Mirror Image

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pelaam
Pelaam
1,329 Followers

"Don't ever doubt I love you, Noel," he murmured against his lover's lips. "I love you so very much."

"I love you too, Celestin," Noel whispered huskily. "I love you, I love you."

As Noel's hands began to run over Celestin's arms and back, the older man settled into a rhythm as old as time, rocking in and out of his young lover's tight sheath. Slightly tilting his hips, he brushed the head of his shaft over Noel's prostrate again and again, relishing his boy's whimpers and moans. When Noel dropped his feet to the bed and began thrusting back, mutely asking Celestin to go deeper, harder, faster, the older man instantly complied. Long, hard, deep thrusts buried his throbbing shaft to the hilt in his lover's body over and over. Heat gathered in his belly, radiating outwards, threatening to incinerate him.

Groaning, Celestin increased the intensity of his thrusts and reached down to take Noel's neglected shaft in his hand. He began to stroke it in time with his movements. He felt the tightening of his lover's abdominal muscles and the quivering of the smooth thighs and recognised the signs of Noel's imminent orgasm. He began to piston his hips in short staccato jabs and pumping the rigid shaft in his hand harder.

Moaning, his head thrashing from side-to-side, Noel's responses to Celestin became increasingly erratic. He could feel his climax building and the thought that his lover was bareback inside him served to increase his arousal to an almost fever pitch. He could feel his climax shimmer just a few heartbeats away. He body was aflame with need and want and he could scarcely draw enough breath.

Finally his body froze, his internal muscles clamping around the flesh impaling him as he came, crying Celestin's name. His semen arced over his chest and stomach as his body jerked and convulsed with the force of his release. His face flushed with ecstasy and his eyes closed as Noel rode out his orgasm.

The look of bliss on his boy's beautiful face and the contracting muscles around his eager erection drove Celestin over the edge. He came hard, his head thrown back, groaning Noel's name. His seed pulsed hot and wet deep into his lover's body, claiming Noel as his in the most primal of ways. He continued desultorily thrusting into the satiated afterglow. He knew he had never seen a more beautiful sight than his sated lover, a soft smile playing over the still-swollen lips, his eyes shining with love.

"I love you," Celestin whispered, the words a vow.

"And I love you," Noel replied breathlessly. He smiled as Celestin laid his body over his, the older man's hands carding through his hair and Celestin's lips tenderly possessed his own once more.

"Now and forever, my beautiful boy," Celestin added.

****

A murmur of excitement rippled around the room as the last model began to strut down the catwalk. She wore a strapless gown in a subtle apricot shade. Here and there, appliqué roses had been sewn onto the flowing skirt and on them were glittering butterflies. As she reached the end of the runway and swirled around, a gasp of appreciation rang out. The dress was backless, but two panels of material rose upwards from the waist, still leaving the model's back bare. The skirt was slashed to mid-thigh and the impression was of a butterfly's wings, the upper part in a shimmering silken material. Around her head, on translucent wire, fluttering as she walked, were another couple of butterflies.

Cameras flashed as she sashayed out of sight. Her dress was clearly popular with the audience.

"I don't think I've ever been so nervous in my life," Noel whispered into Celestin's ear. He was rewarded by a tight squeeze to his thigh.

"No matter what happens here, it is stunning, my love," Celestin whispered back.

The buzz of voices around them quieted as the announcer strode forward a sealed envelope held aloft. Celestin took hold of Noel's hand. He could feel the quivering of his lover's lithe frame and was uncertain how much was excitement and how much pure nervousness. It was a big day for them all. This was one of the most prestigious fashion shows of the year. The place was filled with a mix of designers, models, buyers, journalists and their photographers as well as the ubiquitous paparazzi hoping for something more than just a good fashion shoot.

The event combined the fashion houses displaying their latest creations for the coming season, as well as each submitting one design to be judged by an eminent panel as the best in show. It was a coveted prize and one that was held in high esteem by all the top designers. Celestin forced his attention away from his trembling lover to the announcer as the golden envelope was opened with a theatrical flourish.

"This year's winner is...Celestin for 'Butterfly of love'."

As the crowd erupted into applause, Noel was pulled into a deep, possessive kiss before he proudly watched his lover go up onto the catwalk. As the older man left his side, Leon slid into the vacant seat and the brothers hugged one another tightly.

"Congratulations, Celestin." The announcer handed an intricately designed, crystal rose set into a golden base to the tall blond.

"Thank you. However, it's not just me that deserves this honour and accolade, but the designers of the dress you all loved so much. I would like Noel and Leon to join me. This is their creation and they deserve both this prize and recognition for their work."

It was no use trying to resist as Leon grasped his hand and pulled Noel to his feet. The younger twin tried to focus his attention on the look of pride on his lover's face as camera flashes almost blinded him. He was pushed onto the catwalk by his brother who kept a protective hand at the small of Noel's back that also propelled him forward.

With a wide grin, Celestin handed the trophy to Leon who then ensured he and his brother faced the photographers holding their prize. As the flurry of flashing lights subsided, he grinned back at Celestin and then moved so that he and the older man flanked Noel to ensure the shyer twin felt protected.

"I have great expectations of these young men," Celestin announced. "The dress was their concept and creation. This award is well deserved."

"I hear that there is a wedding in your near future, Celestin," the announcer said. He knew he was not the only one in the room to have seen the blond kissing one of the two men at his side, although it was impossible for him to tell which.

"Indeed," Celestin smiled, but this time the smile was warm and loving as he gazed at Noel. "I'm a lucky man."

"And your honeymoon will be?" the announcer pressed his good fortune. Celestin was renowned for keeping his private life just that; private.

"A working one," Celestin replied, his eyes still devouring the sight of his beautiful boy. "We'll be visiting South America and then travelling to Asia to look at materials and designs. Paytah and Leon will take charge of Celestin Fashions while we're away. I know it will be in very capable hands."

As Celestin made the announcement, he pulled Noel closer to him, not surprised that his lover burrowed against him as cameras flashed once more. He glanced over at Leon. The older twin was grinning at Paytah. The look of love and desire in his friend's eyes told Celestin that they would be celebrating in much the same way as he and Noel.

He was happy for everyone to know of his joy. It had not escaped his sharp gaze that Madeleine had flounced furiously from the show as soon as his name had been announced. She had been the previous winner and had bombarded Celestin with malicious messages in the time leading up to the event. In his mind, Noel and Leon's success had more than adequately answered her disparaging attacks.

Glancing down at the young man at his side, Celestin was happier than he had ever been. He gazed into the lush eyes of his lover and then unashamedly claimed the full lips that beckoned him. The crystal rose trophy was not his prize. For Celestin, the greatest prize was the love he and Noel shared.

Pelaam
Pelaam
1,329 Followers