Mirror Image

Story Info
A sensual dom tames a naughty twin.
1.3k words
3.72
9.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Master Drake is a master of sensuality. It is no wonder that women near and far come to learn his secrets and to cum at his command. It is not unusual for my master to maintain a stable of twenty to thirty pets at one time. This is the story of two of them...

On the Monday evening in question, Master Drake's gray sedan pulls up to the empty lot of the Lucky 13 Tattoo parlor where his newest pet is employed. He had given Willow, careful instructions earlier in the day to leave the front lights off but for the neon glare of the sign outside, and as he commanded, the door has been left open. As he crosses the parking lot, bundled against the chill, he imagines he smells her odor... the scent of rose petals, wafting in the wind. Ignoring the first slow pricks of his cock, he hurries toward the entrance.

As he enters the front door he sees her, silhouetted against the solitary light of the backroom. Willow. As he directed, her hair is festooned in two low ponytails that wind their lazy way down her near naked back. Her lips have been stained a deep brand of cherry... her body, as he told her, is sheathed in the thinnest of cream colored lace, a slip of a thing that grazes her nude nipples, strung with silver rings, and rides high, exposing the awakening flesh of her pussy. As the cold wind eddies around her, sharpening her nipples and arousing her senses... Master Drake steps forward...

Pushing her against the nearest wall, his hands are grappling with the folds of her labia. Without a word, he is shoving her hard against the wall, letting his mouth devour the thickness of her breasts through the lacy material that just barely covers them... feeling her stiff nipples respond to his tongue, his teeth... feeling the rough hairs of his chin tickle her... See the blue cast of light, the cold aura of the neon sign, bathe Willow in its evening glow... Willow is unfastening buttons, zippers... lifting one long leg to wrap around her master's waist... feeling the lightning rod of his dick caress her punctured clit, rub up against the single hoop embedded there... tease the wet spot of her cunt.

"Beg" he commands.

"Master..." she responds, squeezing her eyes shut, rubbing her hands against his thighs, pulling him closer with the strength of her legs... "Master... I am your whore... your fuck-slut. Please take me in the ass the way I know you enjoy, take me in my slick wet cunt. Teach me to scream your name... choke on it... my mouth full of dick..." she is moaning, her high guttural wail... let loose into the night.

Master feels her muscles tense underneath him as he finally permits Willow's cunt to savor the taste of his cock. Lifting her other leg off the floor, he nails her to the wall. Feels her upper body crumble over his head as he plunges into her cavity. He can feel her writhe, taste the scent of cinnamon on her lips. Sense the rhythm of her convulsions as he takes her, realizing in the hot slick of her pussy, that this is not Willow at all, but some look-alike bitch. Another bitch with fat round tits, and a high firm ass... another bitch begging for the privilege of his cock... With redoubled force, he fucks her... pinning her pigtails to the wall with his hands... the tug and bounce of her breasts floundering against the pressure of his repeated pounding... now gripping her ass, pushing her body down on the end of his dick, feeling himself buried until his head is bruising her cervix, feeling her legs strangling his hips, the tight squeeze of her cunt... hearing her screams punctuate the darkness...

Until with a burst of light, there is Willow. The real Willow, pigtail clad, dressed in peek-a-boo lingerie, entering the room through the employee's room, crossing the floor, eyes wild...

"Mara you bitch!" she screams, latching on to her sister's hair and giving a colossal tug that sends Mara careening to the floor. "You fucking slut."

"Cunt. Whore. Bitch." Willow's words lash into the girl like a whip, but her sister, bent on the floor, ignores the tirade, leaning up to cup Master Drake's balls in her outstretched mouth.

"Goo-way Willow" she coos, sopping Master Drake's balls in her warm, swollen mouth. "It's my turn to play."

'Errrggg" Willow is clawing at her sister, ripping away shredded lace... revealing Mara's creamy, luminous skin, naked but for a lone, large dragon that snakes its way across her belly onto the ridge of her back, talons extended and flames that leap from its open throat.

Lowering Master Drake to the ground, Mara mounts Master Drake, bending down whispering petty slander in his ear... "everything she knows, she learned from me, master..." she murmurs... running her hands through Maser Drake's hair, running her bloated lips over his ears and down his neck.

Master Drake feels the sensation of her body as it lowers onto his shaft, is forced to inhale in pleasure as she hugs his dick with her nearness. Struggles not to cum. Turning to Willow, scorned on the sideline, caressing her hand, soothing her snubbed ego... he tells her what to do. Watches her face light up in the darkness... as she crawls behind her sister, raises her hand and SMACK, hits the span of her sister's exposed ass with the flat of her hand.

"Aaaaaa!" Mara's wail; the jerk of her muscles as flesh hits flesh. The spasm that encircles Master Drake's dick, pressing in around him, flinching... sends shock waves up his spine. Willow raises her hand again. Mara struggles to uproot herself, to retaliate, but Master Drake holds her fast, refuses to let her lift herself off the nail of his dick.

"Fuck!" she screams as Willow's hand collides with the meaty end of Mara's ass. Tears spring in to Mara's blue eyes, trickle down her reddened cheeks...

"One more time pet," Master Drake urges... and then turning to Mara, "beg for it."

The tears are falling from Mara's eyes, dropping in salty embers, hot on Master's face.

"Please Willow, spank me again." She mutters three times through clenched teeth, until at last Master is satisfied that he has heard her correctly and allows his pet to proceed.

SMACK!! The sound echoes in the deserted building, tiny welts begin to rise on the crest of Mara's ass. Willow, placated, crawls on all fours to where her sister's face lies prone, buried in the crook of her master's neck. Licking away the lingering tears, Willow helps her sister into a seated position, leaning her limp body back down on her master's engorged cock. Mounting his face, Willow, whose graceful legs circle her master's head like a halo, lowers her body to him, feels his nose graze her clit, feels the electricity of his tongue, round its tender folds. The twin puffs of her ass pushing against his eyes, hardly letting him see the mirrored outlines of the blonde figures above him... the aching bodies... that brush against each other, nude nipples kissing... arms entwined.... All above him blonde..... Cinnamon and roses and sweat, until at last he cums, cums so much it trickles out of Mara, spilling down his legs and onto the floor... spraying her insides with creamy foam. Until Willow must bend, and suck it up, drenching her sister's thighs with her own slobbery tongue, lapping against Mara's soft flesh, Willow feasts. And Mara, reclining on her forearms, torso extended, stroking Willow's head, whispering her name.

Later, as Master Drake walks alone to his car, he feels something unfamiliar in the pocket of his pants. It is a business card; "Lucky 13" in a large, gothic scrawl. Turning the card over, squinting to read the barely legible scrawl beneath, he smiles... Written on the back of the card, in lean, spidery letters... smelling vaguely of cinnamon and roses... "meet us back here... tomorrow."