Mirror Image Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How can you suggest this? Do you expect me to stand here and watch my husband make love to another woman?" Harriett asked.

How could I perform, with the two of them standing over me?

"Then we won't stay," said Ed.

What was this? Had they slipped from "will he" to "he will" and were now just arguing logistics? "What if I don't want to?" I asked.

Erica's hips were churning slowly against the sheets. Her voice was softer, plaintive. "Daddy!"

"You have no choice." Harriett's hands grabbed my shoulders. This was as close as our bodies had been in years. "God help me, but there's no choice, for any of us." Harriett walked out.

"Well, get to it, before I lose her forever," said Ed.

He spun me back towards his prostrate daughter.

Erica's hips were undulating, beckoning me to fill the empty space between them. She'd predicted that her father would rise to the occasion. Now I was the one whose dick had risen for the purpose. I undressed.

"Holy shit! You're going to stick that in my daughter?"

"Just enough to give her an orgasm," I said. Of course, I expected to bury the whole thing, over and over, to get her off, but once we were under way, Ed wouldn't have much to say about technique.

I tore open the condom and slid the dry sheath over the first four inches of my erection. He witnessed the incomplete coverage.

"Half way," Ed directed. "Only half."

I nodded, and climbed onto the bed.

Erica's eyes were closed. "Daddy!" Erica whispered.

I rubbed the tip of my dick against her pussy. The head slid in easily.

"Ooh, good. More. Don't tease me, not now."

I pushed forward, holding myself above her on extended arms. Ed came around the side. "That's far enough."

I pulled out and pushed back, using only half my dick.

"Uuuggg. Good fucking," Erica moaned. "Fat fucking."

"I can't watch this," Ed muttered. He skulked towards the door. "I'll see you later."

I lowered my belly so it was on hers. This freed up my hands to caress her tits. If we were shooting for an orgasm, then Erica's sensitive nipples would have to play a role.

On first touch, Erica jerked up. Without doing a thing, I was embedded two more inches. The condom-covered portion of my dick was now completely inside her. When I pulled back, I felt the condom slipping off.

"So, your plan didn't work," I whispered. Perhaps Ed was standing at the door, listening. If I was in his shoes and he was in Annie, I'd be eavesdropping.

"It was a win-win," she cooed back. "If Daddy didn't do me, I knew someone would. I was hoping he'd choose you. Mmmm, you and your big fat dick."

The condom almost came off as I pulled back. "He gave me a rubber, but it's too small."

Her voice was half speech, half growl. "Let me take it off. I want to feel your bare cock."

Using the bed sheet like a potholder, she pulled the useless prophylactic from my penis. "Now, gimme."

I was glad to accommodate. I aimed and leaned forward, taking up my half residency. The feeling was familiar, and instantly I knew what Erica had done. The heat and itch attacked my prick. The little minx hadn't been acting. She was reacting to those two novelty liquids she'd applied directly to her pussy. Lord almighty, that must have burned and itched like the devil. And now she was sharing. I couldn't help but rub my dick in and out, trying to scratch the itch. My penis felt like it was on fire.

"Oooh, that's it. Isn't it good?"

I nibbled her ear a bit too hard. "No. It's driving me crazy." I picked up the pace, but no matter how fast I fucked her, the itch remained. Was it getting worse?

"You're driving me crazy. Is it all in? Am I taking all of your fat prick?"

I leaned hard against her. "Yes, you're taking it all." I thrust madly, recklessly. I didn't care how my dick was pummeling her pussy, only that my hips had to move and my penis had to drill her, split her. The heat and itch had desensitized my prick, so I felt nothing, at least, from an erotic perspective, only irritation. I pulled out and sat up.

"Noooo! I'm not done. You heard the doctor, I need to have an orgasm." She chuckled.

"And you will, just not with these chemicals burning me. Come on."

I dragged her towards the bathroom. "Get in," I said, swinging open the glass door of the shower stall. I followed, and set the temperature to comfortably warm. The spray cascaded down her breasts and my dick, washing away the toxic substances. My erection throbbed with relief.

"How about you?"

Erica bent her knees and aimed her pussy at the spray. "Aaah. Feels better."

"Good. Now we can feel what we're doing, without distraction." I turned her to face the spray. Standing behind her, I bent and placed my dick at her pussy.

"What are you doing?"

"Fucking you, my dear, and bringing you to a marvelous climax." I entered slowly and pulled back at the same pace.

"More. Faster," Erica cried.

"No." I reached around and took the fronts of her tits in my hands, making sure to catch her nipples in my palms. Her tit flesh was too voluminous to hold more than a little. I rubbed my hands over her breasts. Her nipples, already erect, got harder.

"Faster. I want to be fucked," she cried.

"I'll fuck you as fast or slow as I want." I penetrated three times, fast and deep, before returning to my more casual pace.

"Do that again," she pleaded.

I dropped one hand to her crotch and slid my fingers up and down until I discovered her clit. It was extended. When I dragged a finder over it, Erica's cunt squeezed down hard. That's when I gave her another quick sequence. Another rub, another squeeze, and another rapid sequence. "How are you doing?"

"At this rate, I could fuck all night," she said. "But I'll probably collapse from exhaustion before I cum."

"Me too," I said, accelerating my lunges.

"Oooh, nice. Keep it up."

With her cunt pressuring my dick, that wouldn't be a problem. "Are you ready?" I asked.

"I have been, ever since the three of you came into the room."

I spun her around, stepping between her legs. "On your toes," I demanded. In that position, I could enter her from the front. What I wanted, what would bring her off, were those tits. I grabbed one and raised a nipple to my mouth. I sucked as hard as I could, forcing as much of the breast in my mouth as I could. My tongue danced around the nipple. With every suck, and slammed my dick all the way in, licked and withdrew, and then sucked again.

"Oh God. Oh God. I'm so - You're driving me - It's so hard - Yes - Fuck me - Fuck me - "

I switched to her other breast, repeating the same technique. She grabbed me around the neck and raised one leg behind my back. I couldn't hold her weight, and was relieved when she didn't try to raise both legs around my waist. We would have collapsed in the shower, certainly with bodily harm.

"I'm gonna pull out before I cum," I said. They always reply the same way.

"Not yet you don't. Not until I reach orgasm."

There, just like all the rest. So I began the final assault, long, deep thrusts, fast but not frenetic. Over and over, making sure to maintain an angle to stroke her clit occasionally.

"Yes. Yes. Oh yes. It's happening. Oh it's happening. Grrrrrrrr."

On my next stab, Erica grabbed my ass and rubbed our groins together. She shook as she pressed her fingertips into my buttocks, and then lower. One last jab, and Erica slapped me between my legs. My dick pulsed, and I blasted sperm deep into her pussy.

"Grrr." She held me close, preventing a retreat. "Ahhhh."

When she let go, I slid from inside her, raw from the intensity of our fucking. Her pussy was bright red.

"Maybe we should wash up and let your dad know you've been saved from certain death," I said.

"You know, everyone would be a lot healthier if they had regular orgasms. Too bad I couldn't share mine with Daddy," she said.

I had a strong feeling Erica would eventually convince her father to fuck her, without the need for Instant Heat or Instant Itch.

We finished a shower, although when I washed her breasts and she washed my dick, I almost thought she wanted to go at it again. I ignored the opportunity, although my prick got hard and gave away my internal attitude.

When we stepped into the main room, Harriett and Ed were in an embrace. Her suit jacked was off.

"What are you two doing?" Erica shouted.

I decided to join in. "Harriett, shame on you."

They broke from each other, faces flushed.

"It's not what you're thinking," sputtered Harriett.

"No, really. I was distraught, and Harriett was consoling me. It was a friendly gesture," added Ed.

"With no sexual overtones." Harriett added. "I mean, its not like we just had intercourse."

Offense as a defense. I'd learned it from Harriett. I was good, but she was better.

Erica took her father's arm, pressing herself close to him, just like I'd seen them together the first time. "Are you better, sweetie?" he asked.

"Fine, daddy. The doctor's prescription did the trick."

Erica had been quite a trick, and quite a treat.

Harriett said nothing. I waited for the wrath of Harriett. Sooner or later, probably sooner, I was going to get the lecture of my life, despite the fact that she'd recommended me for the job.

It wasn't delivered while we were with Ed and Erica, not on the plane flight home, and not during the drive from the airport.

On our front stoop, as I unlocked the front door, Harriett struck. Her hand grabbed my arm like a vice. "Don't think I've granted you the freedom to have intimate relations with girls in the neighborhood."

Too late.

She squeezed harder. It felt like my bone was about to crumble. "And never with Anna!"

I nodded, if only to escape the pain.

###

An Original H M Tale

I'm always interested in reader feedback. Tell me what you think at the address in my chair

Copyright (c) 2006, HarveyMarcus. All Rights Reserved.

12